Daddy | h.s

By Stylestella3

"One more thing" "What is it?" "Call me daddy" More

I
II
III
IV
V
Little side note
VII

VI

8.3K 107 73
By Stylestella3

A/N Anyone watched suicide squad because I'm obsessed!

Arabella's POV

The 'babysitter' wasn't actually that bad he was hot like really hot, but he was cool, we like the same music and we also like the same foods; which is good.

The weather man had forecast storms and winds, and just to our luck the lower had gone out. Ashton (my babysitter) had just brought down some blankets and brought me in a cup of tea.

I can't believe how cold it had gotten in here, I was freezing and Ashton agreed. We sat down and started watching some raunchy show on 'Lifetime'. It was pretty boring.

I looked to my left and Ashton looked at me. "So you're in a band?" I giggle. Why am I such a loser. God.

"Yeah actually we are it's not that big and it's okay we cover some songs actually, you heard of YouTube?"  I nodded my head not bothering to give a verbal reply. "Well we are on there and at the minute all we do is covers we are writing some new materials and stuff but it's not that good yet," I just kept nodding as he kept talking his voice was just calming I loved it.

"What school do you go to?" Ashton asked pulling me out of my trance.

"I don't go to school yet I'm enrolling soon though, hopefully tomorrow." Ashton nodded.

"Which one are you planning on enrolling into?"

"You know the really big one on the West Corner Street, the one a few hundred yards from Starbucks?" He nodded vigorously a small smile appearing on his lips.

"Yeah I go to that school, weird right, I mean I'm not going to lie to you it's terrible, all the girls are bitchy and mean thinking they're above everyone and all the boys are football players singers or not even talked to or about, I mean the teachers are amazing especially Mr Klein has so cool, he teaches Art and design he's so funny" I was a little anxious to go to school now knowing that the girls were all bitches and rude. But I didn't let it phase me I was going to go I wanted an education.

"Well at least I'll know you there" I said with q half hearted laugh. He didn't seem to notice though.

"Yeah and all my friends will like you, especially Callum's girlfriend Mac her real names Mackayla, so we all call her Mac, she's lovely always wanted another girl in our group to talk to" I was relieved that there was another girl in the 'group'

I looked at the grand clock handing from the wall it was 12:43. Shit!

"I might have school tomorrow and you definitely do so you need to go" I said ushering him out of the door.

"Okay okay" he laughed, "I'm going I'll hopefully see you tomorrow?" He asked with what looked to be genuine hope in his eye, or it could be the light from the door way in his eyes but who knows.

"Yeah hopefully, bye Ash" I yelled as he walked down the road and to his car. I closed the door.

What do I do now, the house was eery and silent. I was mentally preparing myself for the lights to shut off and me having to sprint to my room before some daemon in the dark gets me.

"Okay 3...2...1!" I said to myself whilst shutting off the lights and running to my room. I got there 5 seconds after turning the lights off. I was just glad that I didn't die.

My room was so much warmer then downstairs maybe because I had my heart turned on to full...

I went into the bathroom took my makeup off with a makeup wipe and washed my face with my pink grapefruit face wash. It was such a beautiful face wash I loved it so much. I brushes my teeth and put my hair into a bun. I quickly went for a wee and washed my hands.

I closed my bathroom door and turned off the lights turning on the TV and turning off my bedroom lights, I had to have the TV on because I needed something to fall asleep to.

As 'FOX' came on the TV the familiar theme tune of 'Family Guy' started to play softly in the background. I got into my covers and went to sleep.

Around 3am a loud bang noise was heard from downstairs. I woke up with a jolt. I was terrified, what if I forgot to lock the door, I was obviously going to die.

Giggling was heard from down stairs, okay now I had to go look.

Cautiously walking down the stairs I saw a blonde hairs woman with brown roots peeking through the top of her head. Who the hell is she and why is she in my house?

I walked down the stairs and saw that most of the lights were still on, okay what? I walked into the hallway and saw Harry throwing his shoes on the floor the old vase his mum got his shattered, I sighed. At least it wasn't a murderer.

"Harry" I said. No reply. "Harry!" I said even louder. This time he looked at me smiling a lopsided drunk smile.

"Oh hey, Armani" he slurred. I furrowed my eyebrows. 'Armani' who the duck is 'Armani'?

"Arabella" I corrected him with a slight rude annoyed tone to my voice.

"Whatever, I forgot to tell you, yer enrolling into school tomorrow" he slurred once again.

That's good at least I'm going to school. I though. "Okay but I'm trying to sleep so shut up please." He looked at me and smiled, I quickly rushed upstairs to my bedroom locking my door and falling back to sleep.

It was hard to sleep hearing your dad and some bitch shagging in the next room. Quite loudly if I say myself.

No I'm not jealous, just tired.

Tuesday morning/

I woke up to a silent house. I looked to my right and saw that it was 7:15. I had school today. For some reason I was excited maybe because I got to see Ash or maybe it was because I was actually going to be surrounded buy people. I don't know.

I went to my bathroom brushed my teeth and put my hair into two plaits securing the ends with pink loom bands. I went to my wardrobe and pulled out my black ripped Topshop skinny jeans and a River Island white crop top. I also paired the look with some River Island pull on shoes they were white and black. I pulled out my Michael Kors bag from under my bed and put in a notebook and my pencil case which consisted of: pens, pencils, a ruler, a rubber and a sharpener. I also added in some Victoria's Secret spray and a jack wills spray.

I went over to my makeup desk and put on the Benefit 'Porefecional' primer to my face before applying a coat of my Giorgio Armani 'luminous silk foundation'. I then applied the Urban Decay 'Naked' concealer for under my eyes and some spots, I then added a little bit of my La Prairie 'Cellular treatment loose powder' under my eyes under my contour area and a little bit on my forehead. I waited 10 minutes before brushing it off, before doing my eyebrows with my NYX 'Tame and Frame' eyebrow pomade. This stuff is so good for eyebrows. After I had done my eyebrows I sprayed the Smashbox setting spray all over my face and waited for it to dry.

I looked at the clock it was now 8:05. I had I be at school at 8:30. I sprayed my Hollister spray and went to my door grabbing my favourite Jack Wills hoodie, this was actually Harry's. It was a grey zip up jumper with JW on the left shoulder. I loved it so much.

I waked downstairs to make myself a coffee in my favourite travel mug, it was a 'Friends' travel mug it was just so cute. On the way there was a note stuck to the fridge door.

"My dearest Arabella,

Have a good day in school, I'll see you when I get home. Paul will take you to school on the Range Rover he'll be waiting outside at 8:10,

I love you have a good day"

Okay... I looked at my Michel Kors watch 8:09 crap. I quickly poured the coffee into my mug adding sugar and milk before heading out into the drive way. And there it was the perfect new white Range Rover. And sure enough Paul was sat there reading the 'Mirror' waiting for me.

I walked to the car and open the passenger side door. "Hey Paul" I chirped at him. The weather was beautiful outside not to hot but not too cold. I loved it.

"How are you today Miss?" he asked. Awe he was so sweet!

"I'm good thank you are you ready to take me to school" I said smiling at him.

"Of corse Miss" he said starting the car and pulling out of the driveway. In the car we were listening to Drakes new album it was such a good way to start the day.

By the time we arrived at school I had 3/4 of my coffee left and the time was 8:20.

I sighed as everyone was looking at the car. Paul laughed. "I'll see you after school Miss" he said happily as got out and he drove away. I put my bag over my shoulder as everyone stared at me.

I gulped quite loudly, I'm sure the girls stood by the tree closest to me could hear. Oh great, here goes nothing.

Guess who finally updated? It was me. It took ages to find inspirations and ideas but I've not found it and hopefully this will continue to be a regular thing!

FAN?//

VOTE?//

COMMET?//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.6K 27
a paige bueckers story.
985K 17.1K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
265K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
375K 7.8K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.