Steal A Heart ~ A Mithzan Fan...

By oko2021

Stella is a YouTuber. She meets the guys at Sky Media. A fellow editor catches her eye. She has secrets of he... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N (Important)
Chapter 25
A/N Important Again
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
A/N again
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39 Part 2
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A Mother's Day Special
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
A/N
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
A Father's Day Special
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Announcement
Vacation!
Chapter 61
Guys
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Vacation Pictures!!
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Announcement
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 ;)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Halloween Special
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80- Finale
Epilouge

Chapter 72

36 3 0
By oko2021

Max P.O.V.

I opened the door to the house. Ross, Tim and I just moved into our own house and not the stupid apartment. The house that we bought is huge and I freaking love it.

Stella and I walked into the house and she set her bag down and went to our room. I know that she really wants to know what's going on but it will kill her. But she will kill me if I don't tell her. I walked in our bedroom and she was pulling her shirt over her head. Her back was to me and I walked behind her. I gently put my hand on her stomach and she jumped a little.

"My whole life is all right here." I whispered rubbing her stomach. She smiled and leaned her head back on my shoulder.

"We still gotta figure out what we are going to name her." She stated.

"What if we have a boy?". I asked with hope in my voice.

"Then we''ll find a name for a boy." She restated. I laughed and kissed her forehead.

"I love you baby." I said.

"I love you too. But you're not getting out on telling me what's going on." She said and walked away. I sighed and plopped down on the bed. She came back into the room and sat across from me and folded his arms. I knew I wasn't going to keep this from her this long. Again she found out so early. I always wondered if she had like a super power so she can tell if someone is hiding something from her.

"It's nothing bad it's just that Adam wants me to do this." I started. "He wants your father to walk you down the aisle. And I know that you'll be pissed so I said no. Your dad found out and he wants to, I said no but he said that he'll do it anyway. I know that it's a stupid reason for me to be pissed but I love you and I don't want anyone to hurt you." I said. She didn't answer for awhile and that worried me. Was she mad that I didn't tell her sooner? Was she mad at Adam? Me? I hate when she gives me silence it scares the hell out of me. It was about 5 stressful minutes till she started to say something.

"Maxwell. I'm going to be totally honest here." She started. That right doesn't sound like the best way to say something. I nodded for her to continue. "You're stupid for thinking that I'll be mad at you. You were just making sure that I wouldn't get hurt. I love that Max. The thing is I don't really know if I want my dad to walk me down the isle. I mean the years of abusing that he did to me I don't even know if I want him at my wedding. As for Adam I'll deal with him later. But you should of told me earlier babe." She stated. I sighed and leaned back on the headboard.

"I know. I know. Sorry." I said quietly. She laughed and shook her head. She pulled me into a hug and I accepted it.

"You're a goof" she said laughing. "But I love your goofiness."

"Love you too Stella." I said and laughed.

Time Skip to next week brought to you by me coming back!!

Stella P.O.V.

I hit the record button to stop my recording. Last week has been very eventful. In a good way. Red and Emily are now a big thing. Apparently they have been keeping their relationship a secret. I was surprised that Emily didn't tell me earlier. Overall I am happy for them, they are cute together.

Dave has called me three times. I only answered the last one. He said that I want to meet up on Saturday and talk about some things. I didn't have to say yes and I don't know why I did but I said yes. And Max is coming with me because I still don't trust him alone with me.

"Baby?" Max said at the door. I blinked a couple times because my eyes dried out. I was staring off in space again. I've been doing that a lot lately. I don't really know why though, probalt anxious about seeing my father. "You okay?" He asked. I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just thinking." I answersed flately. I am really tired. I went to bed really late and woke up at four a.m. and this baby is taking all of my energy.

"You sure? You've been acting preoccupied lately." He stated.

"Yeah I promise I'm fine. Just tired." I answered and got up. I grabbed his hand and walked out of my office, closing the door behind me.

"Lunch?" Ross asked.

"Sure why not?" I said. Even though Ross left the office he still comes around everyday. Max is thinking about leaving also but I basically begged him to stay just until this baby is born. He seemed like it was a reasonable deal so he agreed.

"Give me five minutes!" Red yelled from his office. We all groaned and sat down. I leaned my head on Max's shoulder and closed my eyes. Right now this is the most comfortable position ever. I'll probably fall asleep to be honest.

"Hey." Max said quietly. I opened my eyes and realized we weren't in the office.

"Where are we?" I asked sitting up. We were laying on a big couch in some small place.

"The empty office." He answered. So we were still in the office. I did fall asleep. Why didn't he wake me up?

"What time is it?" I asked. I pulled out my phone and turned it on 3:00. I slept for 4 hours and Max said with me the whole time?

"You fell asleep on my shoulder. I tried waking you up but you were out. I told the guys to go without us chase I am going to stay with you to make sure you're okay." He answered my unanswered questions.

"Thanks Max. You didn't have to do that though." I stated.

"Um yeah I did. I'm your fiancé and a future father. I have to take care of what I love. From now one I have to protect you even more because your carrying another human being in you." He announced. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. I yawned and stretched.

"I'm still tired." I said disappointed.

"Maybe you should stay home tomorrow. Get some rest. I'll be there too if you need me. You can leave now if you want." He suggested.

"No I'll be for today I'll think about it tomorrow." I answered and stood up. I leaned on him as I lost my balance a bit. I regained composure and opened the door. Max put a blanket around me and I snuggled up to him. To be honest it's a lot colder out there then it is in here. I squinted as I walked out trying to focus my eyesight.

"Hey." Ross said as he walked by. He stopped and looked at me. "Are you okay? Were you crying?" He asked concerned. I shook my head in confusion.

"No. I just woke up." I corrected. He gave a quick nod and looked up at Max and walked away. That was quite weird. I should get used if his weirdness by now. I live with him so it shouldn't surprise me.

I yawned and closed my eyes. Max shook me and I popped them open. "I wasn't sleeping. My eyes just hurt" I said. It's true, my eyes do burn right now.

"Come on we are going home." He announced. I shook my head and unwrapped myself from him.

"No. I'll stay home tomorrow. Just let me stay for the rest of the day. I need to finish some things and we can leave early if you want but I'm staying right now. Okay?"

"Yes ma'am. If you fall asleep again. We are going home. Love you." He said and kissed my forehead. I rolled my eyes and walked away. I opened my office door and walked in. I sat down on my chair and started working.

An hour later I sat back in my chair and opened Twitter. I haven't been on it for a couple days because Max changed my password. I don't know why but I begged him to give me the password. He wouldn't so I found another way to get it and that's classified information. I final got it this morning and never got the chance to log back in. Until now.

I logged in and scrolled through my notifications. And realized why Max did change my password. One word. Keemstar. Ugh.

Stella Faye. Is it all a lie to get more views?

What does that even mean. I clicked on the video and started watching it. This is all bullshit. He's blaming me for my panic attacks, for Max punching me for everything that happened. He thinks that I staged all of it. Then the last thing he said gave me so much emotions.

"And I heard that she is faking her pregnancy. Even if she's not I'll feel so bad for having Stella as a mother. I will go to her house and kill that baby so it won't have to suffer."

Feelings of overwhelming anger, fear and sadness washed over me. He just threatened my child's safety. That's the last straw.

"MAX! ADAM! EVERYONE!" I screamed. Tears of anger brimmed at my eyes. Why didn't they tell me? This was posted two days ago! I heard footsteps of people shuffling to my office. I shook with anger from what he said in this video.

The door flung open with Adam, Max, Ross, and James standing at he door. Max came in first with a confused expression on his face. I pointed at the screen and my hand shaking. He looked at it and his eyes went wide.

"How did you find this?" He asked frantically.

"Does it matter?! I found it and what the hell is this?" I yelled.

"Nothing. It's nothing. Just Keemstar." Adam answered.

"Nothing Adam? This is nothing?" I said in a deadly voice. "HE THREATENED MY CHILD!" I screamed.

"We have it under control" Ross said.

"Under control? Sure you do. I was always wondering why people were putting comments in my videos saying liar, views, -1 subscriber." I said. "Max." I said and turned around. His head was down and didn't look up at me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"I was afraid you would stress." He answered. Really?

"You knew I was going to find out sooner or later. What did you think she. I found it then?" I asked in the calmest way possible. Burnig rage was in my chest and spreading across my body.

"I don't know." He said quietly.

"Of course you don't. You know what I'm leaving. Don't follow me!" I yelled and stormed out. I slammed the front door and it opened right back up.

"I told you not to follow-" I couldn't finish my sentence when James came at me with arms apart. Oh no. He grabbed me in a bear hug and picked me up off my feet.

"James. I'm not in the mood for a hug." I groaned.

"No one can resist my hugs. I'll even make it better." He said. He started spimnig in circles and bouncing up and down.

"Stop! You're going to drop me!" I yelled laughing. He can always bring my mood up. I don't know why. Guess we were always made to be friends.

"I'm not going to drop you!" He promised. I laughed as ye shook me and squeezed. He made sur he was careful because he didn't want to hurt the baby.

I was about to tell him to put me down when he landed wrong and fell backwards. Unfortunately we are right by the stairs and I knew what was coming. I screamed as we toppled down the stairs. James lost his grip on me and I fell free, falling down the stairs fast. I kept screaming and then abruptly stopped when I reached at the end of the stairs with a thud. I landed fast first on the concrete and my body slammed down. I groaned in pain as I felt the pain running down my face. I touched my nose and realized that it was bleeding. My eyesight was blurry and I looked around to find James. He was laying in the ground close to me in an awkward position not moving.

"James?" I said, worried. He didn't move a muscle. I heard people at the top and knew that everyone heard my screams. I laid my head back down and groaned as I tried to catch my breath. The wind got knocked out of my lungs and I can't breath. I heard people running down stairs and I saw that Max was the first. I knew what he was thinking when I saw his face. He was at my side in an instant.

"I'm okay." I said. "James isn't." I looked over and Adam turned him over, blood was covering his face and he was knocked out.

"Stella don't move." Max said. Adam bent down and checked if he was breathing.

"He's breathing.!" He yelled. Everyone gave a sigh of relief and then James groaned and woke up.

"Stella? Is she okay? Where is she?" He asked frantically, sitting up.

"I'm okay. James you're not." I said. I sat up and Max put a hand on my back. I stood up carefully and leaned on Max for support. My whole body hurt but I don't think anything is broken. I walked over to James as he stood up. He took off his shirt and wiped of the blood on his face. I gasped as a huge cut went across his stomach. It was bleeding like crazy.

"That was awesome!" He exclaimed as he wiped off the blood.

"James." I said. Max saw his gash and let go of me. Emily took his place and I laughed as she did the same thing as Max. She rubbed my arm and kissed my cheek.

"James look down." Max said. He looked at him confused and looked down.

"Shit." He gasped. He wiped the blood with his shirt and but it kept coming.

"Nah it doesn't hurt." He said and laughed. He held his stomach and then it hit me.

"Max!" I said panicking. "The baby." He ran to be and picked me up. He put me in the passanger seat and quickly drove off. Another trip to the hospital. There will always be one every week probably.

I can't loose this baby. I just found out that I'm pregnant I can't loose it now. Please God I'm begging you. Don't let me loose this kid.

A/N
I'm back guys. I'm motivated again. I've got so much ideas now. Nobody probably noticed that I was gone but hey I'm back. Sorry that I fell of the face of the Earth. I had so much stuff to do. But no excuses. I'm back and ready to get going!
Peace
AT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 412 30
Shelby and Max have always been the best of friends. Max is in a relationship with someone else.... but something doesn't feel right. When Shelby mov...
4.9K 130 21
"FUCK!! I forgot my clothes in my room. Ross can you go get them." Max yells from the shower. Uploads with be random, it's when ever I can write them...
47.7K 2K 33
Title is self explainable. This story includes Adam, Red, Max, Ross, Barney, Jess, Ashley Marie, and Shubble (Shelby) •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••...
7.7K 329 31
Mithross/Redney Fanfic! It took a long time to write this, so please read! I promise, as the story progresses, my writing gets better and better, so...