Close To You// Roman Reigns|...

By wwepurplevixen

♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 PART 1
Chapter 99 PART 2
Chapter 100
Somewhere Close to You..
THANKS + BONUS CHAPTERS+...
Anoa'i Christmas ...
I'm all you need...//
You know I always wanted you...//
Anoa'i love ♥♥...
100K READS❤❤❤
Q&A ♥

Chapter 70

2.7K 86 24
By wwepurplevixen

THANK YOU FOR OVER 20.3K READS ROMANEMPIRE AND RIHANNANAVY !!! THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC TO REACH 20K READS WHILE I AM STILL BUSY WITH IT SO THAAAAAAANK YOU!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😘😘😘😘😘😘
T

HANK YOU FOR OVER 1.5K VOTES AS WELL 😍😍😍😍

"Told you I'd be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out 'til the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other"

*****************************************************************

I heard a knock on the door and kissed Robyn's cheek as she was still asleep and went to get it to be greeted by Dean and Seth.

I walked out of the doorway , letting them in as I entered the room.

"Look man, I'm sorry that Rihanna went off on y'all last night. I deserved it, I broke the trust that we have rebuilt over the last two years all over again."

Dean sighed, as he sat down on a chair while Seth stood against the wall as I glanced between them.

"Look man, I just I was pissed I mean . We're standing there, you're standing next to us and all of a sudden you get called up as they announce you violated the fucking policy. I was just like where's Ashton are we getting punked cause my brotha didn't do that, I would've known.."

By how calmly he spoke I knew Renee had given them some speech.

"I get you couldn't tell us. I can't fucking be pissed because I blindsided both of you before. I destroyed our brotherhood and sure it took awhile but you guys let me in again. You forgave me, I know there's still not full trust there but I wasn't mad. I am not mad because as far as I am concerned what happened to you. Happened to you, you didn't go slamming a chair into my back but what I am mad about is the PPV obviously I mean I felt so fucking guilty for pinning you only to realize that I was meant to"
Seth ran his hand over his hair as he glanced at me.

"I know but in all honesty there was a time I forgot I was meant to be losing the match. Look I know y'all both feel like you were screwed over because you won and then lost it to Dean. Yeah maybe if I hadn't gotten suspended I would still be champion but you are champion now and a good one at that. I just I'm being selfish but I just want us to look forward. Things are changing so fast these days and now we gon be split with us doing different tours and shit. I just want to know my brothas are there, you can still be pissed at me because I deserve it. Don't fucking trust me , I'll fucking earn it but we stick together?" I raised my eyebrow as I messed up and they had every right to hold this against me for awhile.

"The thing is I ain't mad anymore man, I mean yeah we were fucking pissed but its been a month. And unlike Seth you weren't being fucking annoying"

Seth rolled his eyes as after his betrayal he followed us around everywhere like he was some stalker apologizing and shit.

"It worked didn't it?" He chuckled , "But like they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder and luckily for you that's exactly what happened. We ain't some Brady bunch shit. We are different people and each of us has fucked up. "

"We don't want to get into it now but a round of beers tomorrow night and we're good" Dean shrugged.

"I feel like y'all have more beatings in store for me, this is too easy." I eyed them.

"Well we were planning on holding out until at least the end of the year but regardless of all the shit I pulled. When the whole scandal with Zahra came out despite you loving Leighla you guys had my back when I was being reprimanded backstage and I had to apologize and all that"

"Unlike you two idiots I have a clean slate. So the only reason I have been such an amazing brotha by forgiving you both is for when I screw up in the future. I'll have at least two free passes" he smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Is Rih sleeping?" I heard Dean after a bit and nodded.

"Is she naked?" I frowned at the question.

"No" I answered and he smiled as he walked over to the door .

"I BE WAITING UP ALL NIGHT!" He screamed out as soon as they entered the room and I slowly followed.

Oh no...

"BABY TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG!" I heard Seth who never joined in with the singing because we were the ones who knew we had no singing talent.

I followed them in to see Robyn moving .

"How conceited waking up to the sound of your own music" Seth laughed out loud.

"What are y'all.." I began but they quickly hopped onto the bed and hugged her.

"You guys are fucking weird" I sighed with a smile as they kissed her cheek.

"Hey she was mad at us, we have to make her love us again"

"Yeah by getting into bed with her. " I rolled my eyes while she giggled.

"I thought you guys were gon be mad" She whispered after getting out of the daze she had been in.

"Nah we have learned our lesson with Renee, we're always wrong she's always right. So yeah sorry for sending you through that table man" Seth shrugged as he turned to face me.

"Rih probably gave him a fucking massage so I ain't apologizing as far as I am concerned we were helping with foreplay." Dean smirked.

"Is it too late to throw y'all out again" I sighed as I was already getting a headache.

"I am sure Rih would much rather have this gorgeous face here than you Roman" Dean smiled.

"Well.." I was cut off by a loud bang coming from the main room.

"Oh good you idiots are already here!" I heard Renee and saw her wheeling in room service filled with brunch.

"Bon Appetite!" Dean smiled as he walked over to her and hugged her while I took my place next to Robyn.

"You guys know this is weird right?" I glanced around as Seth was laid in bed on the other side of Robyn who luckily wore one of my merch tees and boxers .

I only realized then they had come down in their PJ pants and Renee wore Dean's tank top with some shorts.

"As long as these sheets aren't dirty" Dean rolled his eyes as they set the food in the middle before taking their places at the bottom. While I was amazed they all managed to fit on the bed.

"Nah my baby girl held out on me last night" I narrowed my eyes playfully at her.

"Shut up" she shoved a strawberry in my mouth before giving me a quick kiss.

"Now I miss Zahra!" Seth nagged.

RAW

"You Neeeeeeeeded needed me" Dean bobbed his head as he sat in the passenger seat while I drove .

Why? Because Renee wanted to hog my baby girl.

"You can hold my hand if you want to" Dean teased due to it being my routine with Robyn and I raised a middle finger before continuing my driving.

"I expected Rih to tell me to back off? " He glanced back.

"Nah I think y'all good until I see you after this months tour after last night." I heard her and I knew she felt weird as their friendship had always been fun but last night my baby girl was pissed. But they would never hold it against her that I knew.

"Know you hate to confess
But, baby, who, you needed me"

"Rihanna I happen to enjoy your music but Dean makes me want to shoot myself" I heard Seth and chuckled.

"Fuck you! And See, you always needed me Roman" Dean shook my shoulder before sitting properly in his seat again.

"Needed us!" Seth corrected.

***

"She's probably going to be a pain" Seth rolled his eyes as we made our way to the gorilla referring to Stephanie . Ever since he came back from his injury he wasn't really their favorite, sure they kept it on screen but back here ? He might as well have been just like me.

Most of the superstars despised him because he was their golden boy. While as brothas he would tell us that in the end they didn't want him to be where he was before he got hurt. I felt sorry for him because he didn't fuck up like I did. He was injured, I believed he could have beat Punk's record if not and now they treated him like nothing back here.

I had left Robyn in the locker room due to it being a quick segment. I wasn't sure if I would be fighting tonight but Raw would be opening with all Superstars on the stage.

"Wouldn't expect anything less" Dean shrugged before heading into catering as he was only here to do some shoots.

We slowly made our way out as Foley and Stephanie stood within the ring. Ever since my return you could say I was given even more of a cold shoulder back here. I mean I kept to myself with my family but there would always be hellos in the hallway and now nobody wanted to even look at me.

Guess my cousins were right about some of them being mad...

"...however let's talk about what happened last night at Battleground in the Triple Threat match for the WWE World Championship when Roman Reigns lost it for all of us. That's right, now the championship is on Smackdown live! My brother's show..." I heard the boos rolling in while I tried to ignore several of the other wrestlers glancing at me.

Seth shook his head disapprovingly at me but at least I knew his was fake.

I felt so crap for Roman and his face! Poor baby 😢😢

"...Seth Rollins our no. 1 draft pick had it in the bag before you screwed it up for all of us Roman! As far as I'm concerned.. You're not a good guy, you're not a bad guy. You're just a loser! In 1209 episodes of Raw there has always been a world champion..."

They went onto announce a new championship while I mostly blanked out as I hoped that was over with. I was definitely happy that Robyn was not in the crowd, for all I knew she would jump over the barricade and attack.

I was annoyed but I didn't expect anything less from them, they hated my guts and the feeling was mutual. Vince was the one who had been on my side in a way but after me being suspended I guessed he too was on the boo Roman train.

Seth was given a free ride while the rest had to compete basically. Seth knew what I knew as well, that neither of us would be the face of the company any longer. They believed Seth had his run and well I messed up..

The WWE Universal Championship...

They called out the names and I was surprised I was one of them.

They hadn't told me anything since I got back, I was basically just going with the flow. The fact that they hadn't told me anything meant others were being told what to do . Which meant I wasn't winning anything tonight...

Vince had merely told me what they had that I shouldn't get my hopes up for the big title..

As soon as I walked into my locker room , Robyn's arms were immediately wrapped around me. I was happy she hadn't rushed to the gorilla between the sea of Superstars. Another thing? Renee mentioned that they believed I was better than them due to me being with Rihanna.

David Otunga was married to Jennifer Hudson? So why was I getting heat?

"Are you sure you don't want me teaching a bitch a lesson?" I laughed a bit even though she was serious as her green eyes searched my eyes.

"Nah let's just stick to you being my baby girl, not my valet. I have to get ready for my match, I ain't trying to hint or anything but my body will be sore and some soothing will be needed "

"All you had to do was ask!" I heard Dean behind me and rolled my eyes as he switched on the TV and eating popcorn.

"I prefer my woman's hands !"

"Your loss brotha!" He shrugged which caused Robyn to laugh before giving me a kiss and then joining him as I got ready.

I was walking down the hallway with Robyn having won the fatal 4 way about an hour ago.

I saw a cameraman as well as Finn on their way so I kissed the side of her head before she moved on to where I would meet her before going our separate ways .

"Goodluck tonight Roman"

"Goodluck to you man" He laughed a bit at my words.

"Luck? I'm Irish. I invented luck"

"Well I'm Samoan, enough said" I then walked away to Robyn.

I was excited to face off against Finn, he was an amazing competitor and a good guy with lots of in ring experience . I had met him several times while visiting NXT so it wasn't exactly his fault to finish me off but I wasn't going down without a fight.

I wasn't going to be the face of the company anymore which meant I wasn't going to win. Well maybe I would win tonight and be forced to lose against my brotha at Summerslam. But that would have meant that he would be the face? So no...

"Enough said indeed baby boy" she smiled as I reached her.

"You know my actions speak louder than words" I whispered into her ear before letting my lips graze over her skin.

"Mmmm.. " she tilted her head and I gently bit into it but as I did I saw the security and realized there was no time for me to rile my baby girl up.

***

As soon as the bell rang we immediately began throwing punches. I grabbed him and threw him across the ring showing off my power.

Roman killed my ovaries during this match by going all Tarzan 😍😍

Robyn was being so supportive and I loved it, she had been out cheering for me with the previous match as well so I hoped her voice would be okay as while I was booed she couldn't care less.

Which was good as hers was the only voice I was focusing on. I walked over to the corner and briefly glanced at Robyn keeping a blank face despite wanting to wink at her and I immediately threw him across the ring again. He screamed out as he held his back while I walked over to him and then threw him into the other corner.

While I couldn't do much last night, tonight win or lose I was going to show them who Roman Reigns was...

I turned and went to hit him but he had moved and kicked me against my jaw.

I felt him hold my head but I quickly shoved him off and delivered a shoulder tackle. I delivered a headbutt to him as he leaned against the rope. I ran to the other ropes to gain momentum but as I got back I received a drop kick from him.

He reminded me of Dean a bit as he was fucking quick, I went for a right hook but missed and he punched and kicked me several times. He went to the ropes which was a mistake as I closelined him sending him to the ground.

I licked my lips ignoring my baby girl's smile.

While I loved having her here I struggled not breaking into a smile while seeing her there as I was pissed but seeing her made me happy so I tried to not look her way.

I threw him into a corner and delivered several shots to him. Before delivering a right hook to him.

I got out of the ring and heard quite a few screams , definitely women and I knew I would be hearing it from my baby girl later. I went for a drive by but he moved and stomped on my chest as I laid on the apron.

I fell out and stood up but as I did, he delivered a drop kick against me and I landed back with Robyn behind me and I heard a scream.

I was in the ring and as soon as he got in I caught him and delivered a Samoan drop. He had been targeting my leg a bit and there was some pain but I pushed through it.

I had him hooked into a submission hold.

He slowly began fighting back so that we stood up but I delivered a headbutt which sent him into the corner. I threw him hard into the other corner but he countered with a drop kick. He tried to get me down but he wasn't going to, I lift him up and delivered a power bomb into the count but he kicked out.

I slowly sat up and ran my hands through my hair as I glanced down at him before giving a nod to my baby girl.

I got up and leaned on the ropes a bit to stretch my leg before heading to the corner. I slammed my fist into the corner but he ducked.

I then held onto the ropes and kicked him, however he did the same and sent me out of the ring.

I tried getting back into the ring but he delivered a drop kick. I felt another boot to my face before he shoved me into the ring. As I tried getting up I felt boots connect to my neck and fell down again.

I slowly held onto the ropes as I got up, he was running towards me and I immediately delivered a Superman punch.

"Superman Punch from outta nowhere!"

He kicked out again, I licked over my lip and knew it was busted open.

I lift him up onto my back looking for a Razor's Edge but he wrapped his legs around me and pulled on my legs which caused me to fall back.

I delivered a double powerbomb but he kicked out yet again which caused me to smile.

If I was going to lose tonight at least it would be to someone deserving. I watched before standing up and moving to the corner.

"Ooooooooooh Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!"

He countered before delivered a drop kick and then his signature.

Its now or never....

1...2...3...

I slowly slid out of the ring, feeling the pain shoot through my body as I sat on the apron. I faced my baby girl and gave her a small smile before hopping off.

This broke my heart😭

"I hope Finn Balor beats Seth Rollins for the WWE Universal Championship because I want to face him again. I respect him" I glanced back one more time before walking up.

This time my baby girl was there waiting with Dean, Seth and Renee. They didn't have to stay but I was happy they did.

" you win some you lose some " Dean shrugged.

"I was going to make you pay for the beers but Renee will cover it. We'll get a couple six packs and chill in bed " Seth winked.

"Yeah sure!" She rolled her eyes.

"Sounds like a plan. Meet y'all at the car in 10!" They nodded before walking on as I held Robyn's hand.

"Hey fella!! " I heard the Irish voice behind me due to Robyn and I strolling down the hallway.

"Happy birthday man great match out there" I hugged him as Robyn smiled beside me after he shook her hand.

"No problem fella. You really had me going to, I wouldn't have chosen anyone else for my first singles match on the main roster" he smiled before moving on.

"My leg is fucking kill me" I whispered to Robyn and she quickly led me to the medic room.

Sure I lost tonight, got humiliated as well but I had the gang back and nothing could take away how happy that made me feel.

A/N:

Hope you liked how they made up. I didn't want to prolong it so hopefully you don't mind it: )

Baby boy lost but Renee's buying the beers and then it's onto the next challenge 😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 1.5K 27
-(YN) POV- My dream was to always be a wrestler ever since I grew up watching WWF Attitude Era and WWE Ruthless Agression Era. And yet I happen to be...
54.8K 1.2K 31
Natia, a badass women. Put her in WWE and she is very talented. Put her next to Bray Wyatt, a guy who haunts her every day of the job or not on the j...
78.7K 2.2K 55
Highest Rankings #1 Paige -Saige -Amblynch -Charreigns -PCB -Fandango -Alexa Bliss -Brie Bella -Tyler Breeze #4 Becky Lynch #4 Script #5 Nia Jax -Aj...
138K 3K 60
*SEQUEL TO FEARLESS IN THE EYES OF A BEAST * HIGHEST RANKINGS - 10 NOVEMBER 2018 - #11 NIKKI BELLA 13 November 2018 - #1 WWE ...