Close To You// Roman Reigns|...

By wwepurplevixen

♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 PART 1
Chapter 99 PART 2
Chapter 100
Somewhere Close to You..
THANKS + BONUS CHAPTERS+...
Anoa'i Christmas ...
I'm all you need...//
You know I always wanted you...//
Anoa'i love ♥♥...
100K READS❤❤❤
Q&A ♥

Chapter 69

2.3K 87 21
By wwepurplevixen

I really love the cover photo(well GIF.) for this chapter!!
Hope you do too..

SHIELD THROWBACKS 😍😍😍😍

"I'm just like you, do the mistakes,
I may make me a fool or a human with flaws,
admit that I'm loss
Round of applause,

Take the abuse
Sometimes it feels like they want me to lose
It's entertainment is that an excuse?"

*****************************************************************

BATTLEGROUND

"Then I was like fuck that shit. Its alright" Jimmy shrugged as they sat in my locker room.

"I appreciate you being upset that we are separated but don't act like you ain't happy you're with your wife" I smiled and he smirked.

"I didn't say nothing like that. I just know how these people gon be.." He glanced around before we entered the locker room.

I sighed, "why what's the word?"

"That while other superstars got suspended and buried basically after they came back, you're getting a main event at a PPV. They'll get over it though"

"I would much rather be buried than put in the spotlight. Week after week being on blast when I wasn't even here, who knows what's gon happen while I am now."

"They can't do nothing. You owned it, they already fucking humiliated your ass by making you apologize. You know Hunter just did that to stick it to you!" Jimmy rolled his eyes as he took a sip of his water. I knew he was right somehow my feud with Hunter became real. Well I knew exactly when it became real; he touched my woman.

"It is what it is man. I don't want y'all fretting about this, the last thing I need is you getting punished for me again. I guess it's a good thing about y'all being on Smackdown with the good guys. Hopefully they'll get some Tag Titles over there its long over due for y'all"

So happy to see that they actually do have SMACKDOWN Tag Titles now!!  Hopeful for the Usos 😘😘😘

"Definitely long overdue. But you are our uce so we be fretting all day. You think Hunter not be around he won't have so much say"

I shrugged as I had come to terms with my punishments I had to endure.

I did notice the looks I got when I walked in but what could I do? I wrestled against these guys and they all probably thought I was on steroids , the fact that I was main eventing a PPV my first night back gave them more reason to dislike me.

"Hopefully I won't have to deal with Hunter on my back with Foley being partially in charge now..." I whispered as he had thrown me a tweet while I was out and been one of the people defending me.

"Yeah we get ya!" Jey pat my back .

"How's Robyn doing?" I heard Jimmy as he glanced towards the bathroom.

I shook my head and glanced at the monitor as my match was up soon, " She's not here, coming soon I'll see her in the crowd. "

She left early this morning to fly out for a meeting. She couldn't reschedule as she would be with me for the next couple days out here and then touring. She was most likely landing as we spoke as she hadn't answered her phone. If she didn't make it then I don't know how I would get through the match.

" She's been getting me through. I figured this month off would be hell but she took off as well so its been like a vacation"

"A vacation with a surprise at the end of nine months?"

I burst out laughing as Jimmy took my backpack and stuck it underneath his shirt.

"Nah she's on the pill man. Not now, the last thing I need is to announce that with all this shit surrounding me"

I sighed.

"A pill can only do so much. Trin got that injection shit , I was so damn pissed at her you remember?" I nodded as it prevented them from having kids for quite some time.

I also understood where she had been coming from though , she was wrestling so they wouldn't be having kids any time soon.

I guess I was lucky in that way to be with Robyn as she could be carrying a bundle of island joy and still go on with her career while she did it. She would just have to change it up a bit, well a lot since her performances were kind of sexy and...

"We'll be seeing you uce! You have a match on Tuesday? Dark match?"

"I have no idea, I will probably get a full rundown tomorrow on Raw man. But if I do I guess I'll see y'all crazy asses there!"

"For sure!" I hugged them before hearing their loud voices fill the hallway and by the reactions I knew it was my woman who they hadn't seen in over a month.

I smiled as I saw her walk in laughing, "Your cousins be crazy picking me up ."

"Hope you didn't go flashing nobody" I smirked as she wore a skirt, she walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Nah dat only be for you baby boy" She pulled on my neck and I kissed her slowly as I pulled her body against mine.

"Roman Reigns report to Gorilla!"

I groaned into the kiss and sighed.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be here earlier" she whispered as she wiped my lips.

"Its okay baby girl" I grabbed my gloves as I was heading out first.

I led her to security and kissed her forehead as her lips were just waiting to mark me and angry Roman would not look so intimidating with red lips.

"Love you baby boy!" I heard her and smiled as she blew me a kiss before disappearing around the corner.

As I watched her I saw my brothas making their way to the gorilla and I turned away as my music filled the arena and I headed out.

***

We were having a stare down as the bell rang and of course the "Roman Sucks" chants filled the arena.

I wasn't expecting a nice welcome anyway.

I glanced around the arena and nodded, my eyes briefly falling on Robyn who blew me a kiss again.

She was surrounded by the very people who were trying to get me down but she was just focused on me.

My baby girl...

I saw Seth raising his fist looking for Dean to fist bump him and he briefly glanced my way but I just stared at him.

I kept a blank face as I tried clearing my mind and focusing on them being wrestlers and not my best friends I hoped I still had.

I had to act like I didn't care even though I cared so fucking much. If Robyn wasn't sitting there. I don't know what I would have done with myself.

I immediately closelined him as he turned to me again which soon led to him rolling out of the ring.

Dean didn't bother doing anything, simply observed so I followed Seth outside.

He rolled back in , however he ran into Dean which sent him back out to me.

I shoved him back and forth between the ring and the barricade. He ran into the ring and went at it with Dean a bit but I roared out and threw him over the ropes.

I focused on Seth lying outside but felt myself being tipped and Dean tried to pin me but I quickly got out and stood up .

I laughed a bit and he did the same and shrugged, apart of me hoping it wasn't just him being the lunatic.

He got me into a hold but I shoved him off and he tried gaining momentum at the ropes but I immediately closelined him before he could do anything else.

He soon did the same to me and just as he was going for what I don't know I saw Seth and immediately punched him. Dean then threw him over the ropes and I went for a pin as he did with me knowing he would kick out.

"Its just a match brotha" I shrugged.

GOSH THIS BEARD!!! MISS IT!!

"Ain't it always" he shrugged as well.

I moved closer and he managed to kick me and tried to go for the dirty deeds but I quickly shoved him off and delivered a right hook. We threw punches back and forth with me getting booed and Dean getting the cheers.

He ran back and forth between the ropes trying to get me . He went for a closeline but I pushed my chest out causing him to fall down. He crawled into a corner and I was heading over to him when I felt a collision on my back and realized it was Seth. He kicked me several times as I fell down into the corner.

I saw Seth climbing onto the top rope but I caught him mid-air , however as soon as I turned I got the wind knocked out of me as Dean delivered a drop kick against me.

Dean and I were back and forth after that for a bit but he soon got pulled off me by Seth who attacked him. I headed to get Seth but he countered and as I laid out, kicked me out of the ring.

I slowly crawled onto the ropes and saw Robyn watching me as Dean and Seth had been going at it for a couple minutes . I saw Seth shoved down to the ropes and took my chance and delivered a driveby. I lift him up and threw him against the apron and then barricade and then saw Dean as he landed onto us, sending me down again.

I followed Robyn's voice and slowly crawled up leaning in front of her when I felt myself pulled away.

"Where do you think you're going?" I heard Seth and felt myself being shoved into the barricade and I sunk down against it , feeling the pain shoot through me.

I watched as he gloated before running towards me but I immediately caught him and threw him over the barricade. I climbed over as well but as I lift Seth up I saw Dean yet again as he landed on us .

He lift me over the barricade and I slowly got into the ring. As I stood up he launched himself onto me again and then delivered a running bulldog. Followed by a flying elbow sending me down again but I kicked out and rolled to the side as I saw him launching himself from the top rope.

I held onto the ropes as I got up and as I turned Seth tried hooking in the Pedigree but I countered . I lift him and delivered several right hooks before trapping him into a corner.

I saw Robyn cheering in the corner and I felt like I was on top of the world as I focused on her voice and only hers.

I slammed Seth down and as soon as Dean came, I quickly delivered a Superman Punch.

As I turned away from him I saw Seth on the top rope and as he launched himself down I delivered another Superman Punch and heard my baby girl blasting that sweet voice in support of her man.

"Ooooooooh Aaaaaaaaaah!!!"

I went for a spear but got punched which caused me to stumble but I recovered and delivered another superman punch to Seth but as I turned I got hit with a close line by Dean.

"All three men are down.."

This is why Triple Threats were fucking annoying, you got the one man down and the other is busy recovering and ready to attack as well.

But it seemed like I was the only one being attacked by both...

We slowly crawled up at the same pace and just threw punches between each other . Or that's what I thought until I felt myself going against both men.

I felt the pressure being too much and sunk down as I felt the shots delivered on my back by my brothas. The punches soon stopped and I felt boots to my side as the "yes" chants filled the arena.

So much for me having a few fans...

I felt Dean try to lift me up onto Seth's shoulders but I immediately fought back but as I did I got thrown out by Dean. He launched himself onto me and soon after Seth did the same.

I was laid out, not really sure where I was but soon felt myself being lifted and this time I couldn't fight back.

My back collided with the table and I felt like my wind got knocked out.

My heart honestly got torn into a million pieces when they did this 😭😭😭😭😭😭

I tried getting up but as soon as I did I felt a steel chair to my back.I should have expected them double teaming on me but I guess I hoped they wouldn't.

I saw Seth and Dean fighting on the top rope and I took my shot and lift Dean onto my shoulders. I delivered a Powerbomb to him and as I turned I saw Seth wanting to jump onto me.

I kicked him in the gut and then delivered a powerbomb straight into the count but he kicked out.

I went for the Superman Punch on Dean as Seth had rolled out and he tried reversing it into the DDT but I got out of it and kicked him.

I went for the powerbomb but he got out of it. I delivered a right hook and as he came back from the ropes I delivered the Superman punch.

Dean rolled out of the ring and I felt myself being pulled and Seth hooked in the pedigree. He tried to pin me but I kicked out at two. I felt him going for the Pedigree again but I didn't let him, he did however manage to get me up onto his shoulders and he threw me into the corner. I quickly bounced back and connected the Superman Punch.

Soon after I delivered a spear , I believed I could actually get my title back but of course it was too good to be true.

As I went for the count I felt myself being pulled off and got hooked into the Dirty Deeds.

1..2..3

I rolled out as I heard Dean's music going through the arena. I saw Robyn making her way back ready to meet me already.

I slowly walked out as I had no point in staying while he celebrated.

As soon as I got backstage I saw Vince and knew it was time for me to know my place...

***

"What the fuck happened?" I heard Robyn and frowned and realized she was down the hallway with Seth and Dean.

"Hey calm down! " I heard Seth which was probably the wrong thing to do as Robyn hardly ever sounded like that.

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down, he comes in there apologizes to you first thing after he is humiliated in front of this fucking people and you be pulling that shit on him"

"Well now he knows what it feels like to be blindsided" Dean shrugged as I slowly approached.

I couldn't see her as they blocked her with their backs turned to me.

"You are grown fucking men and you wanna.." She began but I quickly cut her voice off before anyone else came around here and saw the scene taking place.

"Baby girl" their eyes snapped to me and I shook my head as she walked over to me.

"Let me guess now you just fucking leave again?" I heard Dean.

"What else am I supposed to do? Y'all know what happened! I apologized. I gave you guys fucking space" I shook my head as I tied up my hair.

"Yeah you were suffering... you weren't the one who was forced to speak shit about their best friend while you were suffering on an island!" Seth sneered finally showing some anger.

"So I'm still your best friend?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Fuck you man! Come on!" Dean followed and I sighed and turned to Robyn.

"I can't take you anywhere can I baby girl?" I gave a small smile.

But she simply hugged me as I watched them walk away. Despite them going off on me I knew my brothas had already forgiven me..

"I didn't mean to go off on them. I was just hurt you know? I mean they hurt you. Maybe not as bad physically but my mind.. I was just thinking how you be feeling lying there after that cause you were just lying there" I heard her as I came out of the shower in our hotel room.

"Its okay baby girl. They'll get over it. Trust me I have had Renee breathing down my neck so many times in the past and I still love her the same. You're their sister so they'll be fine. They're still mad at me so they're mad at both of us"

I sunk down next to her and she rested her head on my chest.

"Tomorrow's another day... " I whispered.

BATTLEGROUND FINALLY OVER AND DONE WITH NOW WE'RE ON THE ROAD TO SUMMERSLAM 😁😁 A MONTH BEHIND BUT SLOWLY GETTING THERE😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 1.2K 52
I ran as fast and far as I could, with tears in my eyes. How could I be so foolish? Of course he doesn't like me! Nikki was right... I ran into the...
337K 4.1K 49
Megan Lopez a.k.a Ashley Rollins is a WWE Diva. She is making her return to the business after almost a year and a half of receiving injuries and get...
358K 16.5K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
51.2K 1.5K 27
-(YN) POV- My dream was to always be a wrestler ever since I grew up watching WWF Attitude Era and WWE Ruthless Agression Era. And yet I happen to be...