Mónéy Matters

By cakeyree

Mónéy is a 17 year old girl who has lost herself after the death of her brother. Left to deal with her indiff... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Book 2

Chapter Five

30.2K 941 916
By cakeyree

|Icy|

"Yo I need you to come in here with me just in case ,"I told Kree as I pulled up in front of Mónéy's yard. I wasn't no bitch ass nigga, but I was a caution one. Remy and these motherfuckers in here ain't 'bout to catch me slipping.

"Man big homie you know I got ya back. If you 'bout to go fuck something up then I am too. Let's be captain save a hoe for Mónéy's ass." I ignored him and loaded my .380 before getting out the car. My mind was racing as my head and my emotions fought. I ain't want to be here but out of the respect and loyalty I have for DJ, I'm here.

Once I got to the front door I heard some nigga yelling and I could hear Mónéy's drunk ass talkin 'bout turning up and shit. She just ain't never gone learn when it comes to turning up with Remy. Kree looked over at me confused.

"Nigga why the fuck you just standing here ran the door bell,"he nudge me in my side before pushing the door bell. I gripped my pistol tightly as I heard someone unlock the door my blood was boiling and I needed to smoke somebody.

The door opened and Chauncey's ole punk ass was standing there all happy and shit until he saw me and Kree. I looked over his shoulder and saw Remy with her dick sucking mouth wide opened.

"Where the fuck is Mónéy at,"I growled as I pushed pass him and walked in, Kree followed.

"Uh Mónéy's upstairs asleep she h-had a b-bad headache,"Remy stuttered. I looked at her with disgust then turned my attention to the niggas on the couch.

"Who the fuck they is,"Kree asked taking the words our my mouth.

"They some friends of mine who were just leaving" The dudes looked at Remy like she was stupid but didn't say shit as they got up from the sofa. I mugged the fuck out if them as they left. I ain't no dumb ass nigga so I don't know why Remy would think I am. I knew exactly why them old ass rats was here, I just hoped that they didn't get it. Chauncey was looking at Remy like he wanted to kill her.

"Man fuck that where is Mónéy's ass at,"I growled staring at Chauncey. He nervously looked away and took a seat on the couch.

"She's upstairs asleep like I said nigga. Damn just 'cause you come in here with a gun don't mean you run shit." Remy was getting real flipped at the mouth. I don't know if it's the drugs talking or what, but she better shut the fuck up.

"Who the fuck you talking to." She rolled her eyes and went upstairs to get Mónéy I guess. I signaled for Kree to go with her to make sure ain't no more niggas up there. When it comes to Remy, you could never be to sure.

After they were upstairs, I took a seat on the loveseat and placed my gun on my lap all while staring at a nervous Chauncey. I sized him up as he avoided eye contact with him. Since DJ never liked him then I didn't. Call me petty or whatever the fuck you want but that's my dog and if his ass was still living and he jumped off the bridge then my ass was gone get a latter and climb down there with his ass, that's just how close we were. I kept a close eye on this nigga because DJ claims that the nigga was a sneaky but shidd I want his nervous ass to try something so I could smoke his ass.

He looked towards the stairs and my eyes followed and landed on Remy who had her hands on her hit and a mug on her face. "Sorry Mónéy but the fun is over since his ass came." I started to raise my gun up and shot her in her ugly ass face but I restrained myself from doing it. I looked up and saw Kree holding Mónéy in his arms. She was playing with his lip and laughing when he turned his head.

"Your lips fat as shit Kree,"she giggled as Kree came to the bottom of the stairs next to Remy. I looked over at Mónéy who was still bothering Kree before turning my attention to Remy. She stood with a smirk on her face while leaning up against the front door.

"Why the fuck she sound faded Remy."

"Icy she's her own person ask her why she sound faded,"she said as she walked over to where I was standing and took a seat on the loveseat. I stood over her holding myself back from slapping her with my gun. Remy was so stupid sometimes. Scratch that, this hoe was stupid 24/7.

"Yo Ice don't even trip. Look we got Mónéy let's just dip. I don't need yo ass trynna body this hoe right na,"Kree stated. That nigga was right I couldn't kill Chauncey or Remy right now with Mónéy here. I mugged the both of them then left out the front door.

Kree followed behind me with Mónéy squirming in his arms trying to get down. She was really making my blood pressure high as hell because her simple minded ass didn't want to listen. I lost patience when she tried to run out the car so I pinned her arms onto the backseat then placed my hands around her neck.

"Look chill the fuck out yo! A nigga just trying to help you but you acting stupid as hell right now!" Her eyes were rolling in the back of her head but I didn't give a fuck all I was seeing was red. Kree grabbed my shoulders roughly and I snapped out of my trance. I loosened my grip around her neck and she quickly pushed me off her as she try and gasp for air.

"Nigga what the fuck wrong with you foo! Man yo ass ain't driving gimme the keys,"Kree demanded. I looked at him then back at Mónéy who was now holding her neck and crying. I reluctantly gave him my keys and sat in the front seat.

Kree buckled Mónéy in her seatbelt and walked to the driver's side. I watched Mónéy out my rearview mirror as she held her head in her hands. I guess her high wore off and she was bought back to reality and saw how bad she was acting. The drive back to my place was silent. Kree didn't utter a word or crack a joke and I was glad because I didn't feel like it right now.

After a few more minutes of driving we were pulling up into the driveway of my 6 bedroom 3 bathroom mansion. I know that's a lot of rooms for one nigga but shidd you never know when you gone have a guest. I got out the car and stormed into the house. I probably was acting immature but I don't give a fuck, I was pissed off and I had to keep my distance from that crazy ass girl before I go to jail.

__________

|Gwen|

"CJ wasn't that a nice service,"I asked as we sat in a booth at IHOP. He nodded his head as he stared down at the kids menu. I had decided to get him out the house and away from those crazy ass people. He looked up from the menu and I smiled at him, even though I wasn't happy I'd be happy for CJ.

"Hello welcome to IHOP is there anything I could get you,"the young waitress asked. She looked familiar but I couldn't put a finger on where I knew her from until CJ spoke up.

"Sup Kee!" The girl looked at him and smiled.

"Oh wassup CJ how you been."

"I been good shawty what bout you." CJ leaned back in his seat and smiled showing off his ghetto ass, silvered cap teeth. I chuckled to myself as my five year old son try and run game on this young girl.

"I been cooling, aye sorry for ya loss though bro but who this,"the girl asked pointing to me. I looked her up and down then turned my attention back to CJ.

"This moms shawty, moms this my old friend Kiara. Remember, that baddie you hired to babysit me for a few hours when I was little."

"Oh so that's where I remember you from. Hey Kee, how's ya mother,"I said being fake. I didn't give a fuck about her mami. Chauncey and her mom had a fling back when I was pregnant with CJ.

"Oh she Iight and I'm sorry for your lost Miss G. It was nice catching up with y'all but what would y'all like to order." After CJ and I told her our order she left the table to retrieve our food. My stomach growled as I waited for the food but CJ kept me distracted as he told me stories of his imagination. I listened as I admired my son and thought about DJ and how much I missed my big baby. I was in deep thought until CJ's little hand was waving in my face.

"Ma let's call Mónéy I miss her,"he whined." I smiled at him and pulled my cellphone out my purse. Mónéy might curse me out but she'll get over it. I dialed her number and waited for her to answer. After it rung three times she forwarded my call. Typical Mónéy, always holding grudges.

Kiara returned with our food and placed it in front of us. The smell of the food had my stomach screaming yes. CJ rubbed his little hands together and dug in his food I laughed and did the same. We sat and ate our food in silence since we were both hungry. I liked it this way anyways, just me and my baby.

After we got our grub on a different waitress came to our table and sat the total down on side of the table. I paid the bill and picked CJ up from the booth. All that yummy food had my tuts sleepy. I struggled to open the car door with CJ's heavy ass in my arms. Once he was buckle in his seatbelt I grabbed a blanket from the front seat and wrapped him in it so he wouldn't get cold.

I walked slid in the driver's seat, then pulled my phone out to call Mónéy. The phone rang a few times before a deep male voice answered the phone and it wasn't a polite one. My blood boiled as the rude dude spoke into the speaker.

"Damn who the fuck is this." I took the phone from my ear and stared at it. I knew damn well Mónéy ain't have no nigga in my house. If she did, she better be ready to fight when I get home, she knows I don't play that. I put the phone back to my ear.

"Who is this,"I asked.

"Bruh you called this phone. Don't ask me who this is." I was getting annoyed by the minute and was about to say something until I heard the dial tone.

"No he didn't! I started the car and drove home ready to cut the fuck up when I get there. Drips of rain hit my window as I sped down the busy road. It was getting harder to see as the rain came down harder.

The windows began to fog up and my nerves was getting bad at this point. I put my windshield wipers on but that was no use because I still couldn't see shit. My phone rang and I looked down to see DJ's name pop up on the screen. My eyes widened as I reached down to get my phone. I let go of the steering wheel and answered the phone.

"H-hello,"I spoke nervously in the phone. I heard silence then the next thing I heard scared me to death.

"It's time to come home ma." I dropped the phone and my mouth opened wide. The tears didn't stop as they clouded my eyes and made my vision blurry. I closed my eyes and that was the last thing I remember before I came face to face with my first born.........................................

_________

|Mónéy|

I sat at the kitchen table watching Kree and one of the girls from DJ's funeral make out right in front of me. They had been doing this shit for two minutes straight now and I was getting sick of it. I cleared my throat but that didn't stop them from swallowing each others tongues. I rolled my eyes and got up from the table in search for my phone. Icy haven't said anything thing to me since I've woken up but I don't give a fuck.

He owes me an apology even though I'm not gone get none, I think I deserve one. I sighed and grew frustrated as I walked back into the kitchen. All I wanted was my phone and a ride home but it didn't look like I was getting either tonight. The weather outside had my nerves bad, I hated when it rained.

When I got in the kitchen I saw Kree at the kitchen table with his head thrown back but the girl was no where in sight. I was glad 'cause they lil make out session was aggravating me. A light bulb went off in my head and I took this opportunity to ask for a ride home.

"Kree c'mon take me home before this weather gets worst. He jumped up and I heard a noise come from under the table. I walked all the way in the kitchen as the girl crawled from under the table. I snickered but I was the only one who found something funny as they both mugged me.

"Damn Mónéy go ask Ice fuck, you see me doing something,"Kree groaned. I rolled my eyes and walked out the kitchen. I decided to stay clear of the kitchen 'til they came out because they were about to get some serious booty under that table. I shook my head and took a seat on the sofa. I surf the channels and decided to watched one of my favorite shows, Hit the Floor.

Asha and Jèlena stood face to face having an argument while the basketball players watched. I loved Jèlena even though she was a sneaky bitch, she was also a real one. People say she's my doppler ganger because we look a lot alike. I watched a few episodes until I heard giggling come from the stairs. I sat straight up and scrunched up my face.

"Babe you so stupid and I wish I could but I gotta go,"a soft voice spoke. I heard footsteps walking down the stairs and then I saw the other girl with green hair from the funeral appear. She was rubbing on Icy's bare chest while smiling up at him. I made gagging noises and turned the television up. Icy looked my way and gave me a stern look, I just mugged his stupid ass.

"Yea man whatever, you said that the last time." She chuckled and grabbed his chin in between her hands and kissed his lips. I rolled my eyes in disgust. All these niggas do is kiss hoes, slang, and smoke purp.

The girl smiled and walked into the den with her heels in her hands. She smiled my way and walked towards me. I balled my fist up ready to deck that hoe in the jaw if she came at me stupid but instead she stuck her fake ass press on nails out.

"Hi my name is Mona and it's a pleasure to finally meet his mother." I cut my eyes at this hoe and Icy burst into laughter as he made his way over to us. She just stood there with a smirk on her face as if she had just won a metal or something. I wanted to smack that smirk right off her ugly ass face but I just blew her down.

"Yea I bet it is and it's real nice to meet a hoe, I've never met one up close and personal. You look way better far back," I clapped back. Icy snickered and she threw him a death look causing him to stop. I smiled as I watch the look on her face. She was mad as fuck but I didn't care. I had just single-handed destroy her ass.

"Anyways Icy I'll go get my sister so we could leave but I call you."She turned around and hugged him before trying to kiss him but he pushed her back.

"Chill out with that shit. You lucky I let you slide up stairs with that shit. You know the rules no kissing. But yea, you do that I'll fuck with you later." Toni just stood there dumbfounded and I started laughing as she walked into the kitchen with an attitude. I was feeling good right now that is until I looked up and saw Icy's face. He was mugging the shit out of me. I turned my head to the side and mugged him back.

"Man get yo shit so I could take you home,"he growled before disappearing into the kitchen. He was really pissing me off but I did as he said because I needed to get home before Gwen kick me out. I knew she was blowing my phone up but I didn't have it. I just hope and pray Remy's ass covered for me since it was her fault that I got drunk and butt dialed this bitch ass nigga anyways.

I walked into the pantry and saw Kree and the redhead girl hugged up while Toni sat at the table and Icy leaned up against the sink behind her watching me. His eyes were low but I could still see him watching me. We made eye contact and he gripped his dick while blowing a kiss my way. I was confused at first but then I brushed it off and ignored his bipolar ass. I cleared my throat, this time Kree and the girl stop kissing and looked up.

"Damn how long y'all been in here,"Kree asked.

"Long enough to know I'm ready to go,"Toni replied. I chuckled and took a seat a few chairs down from her at the big table. She looked at me and frowned.

"Wow what the fuck did we miss,"the redhead girl ask breaking away from Kree and taking a seat at the table across from me. I looked her up and down as she just sat staring back and forth between Toni and I. I was ready to fight both of these hoes.

"Girl nothing let's just go I don't have time for these lil hoes that Icy brings to his house." She flipped her synthetic green hair and got up from the table. I decided to let her slide with her lil comment for right now but best believe I was gone fuck her up next time I see her. The redhead girl got up from the table and kissed Kree before walking out behind her.

Kree followed them outside leaving me in here with his stupid ass. I could feel him watching me so I got up from the table and walked out the pantry and into the den. Kree walked back into the house smiling and shit as if he'd just won an award. I sighed before leaving out the house and walking to Icy's Ferrari. A few minutes passed before before Icy finally came out with my phone in my hand. I grew all happy and shit on the inside as I saw him walking towards me. I was only happy because I thought I lost my phone though.

When he got close enough to me he held my phone out to me and I reached for it, only for him to snatch it back and pin me up against his car. He had a tight grip on my arms and I was squirming around trying to move when his lips meet mine.

Icy had the softest lips ever, they were way softer than his hands. His tongue invaded by mouth as I welcomed it in. My head was gone and I didn't know what was going on but I was confused as hell so I pushed him off me. He just stood there looking at me as if I had three heads.

__________

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

Questions

1. How do y'all feel about Icy kissing Mónéy after he was upstairs with Toni?

2. Was Icy right for chocking Money or did she bring it upon herself?

3. Was Gwen dreaming when she saw DJ or was it reality?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.6K 28
Kenya Classic is 21 years old and born and raised in Atlanta. She moved out of her mama's house at 17 years old to do everything on her own. Her mama...
210K 5.6K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
71.8K 1.9K 28
Kayla was 12 years old when her parents were killed. At a young age she saw, her father die and her mother get raped and killed right in front of her...
109K 2.7K 30
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...