The Messenger

By MelixPink

Silver Wellwood is not your average teenager. She lives a normal life. She goes to school and has to do home... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Confessions
Love?
Fruit
Lost
I'm a Boy!
Outside
Here Goes Nothing
Zombie Attack
Last Breath
His Vision

Intro

469 11 17
By MelixPink

Introduction

                     My name is Silver Wellwood. I'm not your typical 16 year old teen. I'm a little different. I have visions. No, i'm not crazy.  It all started when I was 5. I had my first vision. They were unclear and I don't even remember what they were. They meant nothing to me at the age. They happened maybe once a month at the time. I've had them throughout my life. Visions still come to me, but now its more rare. The visions are usually little things like me seeing an A on my history test or seeing a place i've never been to. I've had a lot of Deja Vu  through out my life I guess you could say.

At first I thought I was day dreaming, but then the things I saw started to come true. I told my parents and my sister and they would all just tell me they were coincidences, but I know their not. I don't know why I have them. I'm 16 now and when they come to me I usually start to have a little head pain during the vision but that's it. They don't come to me as frequently anymore, but they start to get annoying after awhile so maybe it's a good thing.

I usually zone out when they happen. Which sucks because sometimes it's at the wrong time like when i'm  giving a speech in class or when i'm just having a normal conversation. When I do it infront of my best friend, Crystal, she tells me I look like i've seen a ghost. Atleast they usually last like 5 seconds long. Crystal says it's a gift, but i think of it as a curse! I mean it usually shows me pointless  stuff! I don't want to see me going shopping later or a surprise I wasn't suppose to know about! I could go without knowing that! It'd be cool if I saw something actually cool or mind-blowing like what I'll be like  when i'm 25. Not something i'm going to see 2 days later! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27 11 10
Angel, a young 18 year old half-vampire, lives a horrible and painful life. She one day meets someone who will save her from this, little does she kn...
596 16 19
If Winter Harper thought life at her new boarding school was going to be easy, she was dead wrong. Everyone at ZBS-Academy has the same mysterious vi...
2.6K 386 79
Luna Vis woke up one morning, or rather one night, to the dim light of the moon. It was a day that started like any other, but turned out unlike any...
293 11 32
After a multitude of events that leaves the world in an apocalyptic state occurs different survivors must adapt to the new post apocalyptic world an...