You're Addictive

By DisciplinedAliens

Modern Sebaciel In which Ciel is hopelessly in love with Man Whore Sebastian Michaelis. His brother Alois al... More

-Part One-
-Part Two-
-Part Three-
-Part Four-
-Part Five-
-Part Six-
-Part Seven-
-Part Eight-
-Part Nine-
-Part Ten-
-Part Eleven-
-Part Twelve-
-Part Thirteen-
-Part Fourteen-
-Part Sixteen-
-Part Seventeen-
-Part Eighteen-

-Part Fifteen-

685 26 19
By DisciplinedAliens

Sebastian Michaelis

I dropped the roses at the sight of Ciel falling on his knees.

"Ciel!" I ran over to him and lifted up his face. He's passed out. I bent him over the toilet and shoved my fingers down his throat.

"Alois!" In a spilt second he was in the room walking over to us angrily.

"What are you doing to my brother?" He threw up about five pills. He definitely took more then five.

"He swallowed a lot of pills call nine-nine-nine!"

"Oh my god!" He grabbed his phone and dialled it. Ciel threw up about fourteen pills within a few times vomiting. Vincent and Rachael came in. Vincent ran over and Ciel was dry heaving. He threw them all up. I removed him from his bent over position and stared at his small form. Skinny. Drained. Tired. I did that to him. Rachael was crying while holding Alois. The medical professionals came in with a stretcher and we all followed them out. We all jumped into the ambulance.

"Get out." Ciels father growled at me.

"I'm not leaving."

"Isn't that his husband?" A nurse asked.

"Yes I am."

"Yeah he can stay." The nurse stared at his family un-impressed then looked back down at her paperwork. I watched at Ciels eyes open slightly as the ambulance pulled to a halt, and he looked at me.

"Deja Vu isn't it baby?" He had taken off his oxygen mask.

"Yeah, I love you Ciel."

"I love you Sebastian." He snapped the mask back on his mouth and the doctors took out the stretcher. I obviously followed until we all were sent into the hallway to wait.

~

You got me hooked up on the feeling

"Would you Live for me?"

~

After hours of waiting I finally was allowed to see him. Lucky for me, Ciels family wasn't allowed in the hallway outside the room because they weren't his apparent husband. They were in the waiting room when I went in to see him. He was awake and sitting up talking to the nurse. Once he stopped talking she left, then he saw me.

"Michaelis."

"Ciel I'm sorry." I ran over to the side of his bed and got on my knees. "I was drugged up and missed you. I promise you while that skank was doing that I was thinking about you."

"I know that Sebastian. I heard you moaning my name."

"I'm so sorry I love you, Ciel I love you. I will do anything to have you back. Anything."

"If I ever catch you doing that again I'm letting my dad do whatever he wants. Also I want sweets." He gave me a small smile and I kissed his cheek lightly.

"Question. Would you die for me?"

"Yes." He said staring into my eyes. He knew what I was doing and tried to keep a straight face.

"No, that's to easy. Would you, would you live for me?"

"Yes."

"Careful, do not say this oath thoughtlessly." He started laughing and I just smiled. I fucked up really bad, I don't deserve Ciel and I never will, my pathetic excuses didn't work but for some reason he loves me.

"I'm gonna go back to sleep. You've probably been here for a while so you should go home too." He said smiling brightly at me.

"I'll be back in a few hours, with sweets and flowers."

"That rhymed. I love you."

"I love you too." I leaned down to kiss his cheek but he grabbed my face and pressed our lips together.

I'm kissing Ciel Phantomhive again.

I pulled away for air but just went back in.

"I love you Ciel."

"You're foul."

"You're disgusting."

"Absolutely repulsive."

"Vile."

"My pockets are missing hands."

"You don't have pockets."

"Then imagine." I kissed him again and whispered in his ear.

"Your family is watching us and they aren't my biggest fan. But I love you and I promise I'll be back in couple hours."

"Okay I love you."

"I love you too." I walked out of the room past the annoying/hateful glares from his family. After I got home I showered. A painful shower my stitches burning. Once I got out I laid into bed attempting to fall asleep and after a while succeeding.

Four Hours Later At The Hospital

I walked through and talked to the receptionist.

"Ciel Phantomhive."

"Relation to the patient?"

"Marriage."

"Floor Seven, Room Eight."

"Thank you."

"Little young to be married." She questioned and I smiled.

"It was true love." I walked to the elevator with exactly like Ciel asked. Sweets and flowers. White sunflowers and all his favourite candy, some from his own fathers company.

The elevator opened and I stepped in with an old woman who looked very angry. I pressed the '7' button and she rolled her eyes at me.

"You couldn't have pressed mine as well?"

"Oh I'm sorry what floor?"

"Seven." I wide eyes stared at her. Is this bitch joking? "Why are you here?" She asked. What a nosy woman.

"Reasons, how about you?" I said, the question was dripping with sarcasm but she told me anyway.

"My idiotic nephew tried to, commit suicide."

"Blue hair, short, wears an eyepatch?"

"Yes, how'd you know?"

"We're here to see the same person."

"They might not even let me in, my brother hates me after I tried hitting his youngest."

"Ciel?"

"No, Alois is younger. Alois was put in action before Ciel but Ciel was pre-mature."

"Oh." The elevator pulled to a halt and she went to reception. I've been here three times in the past, once for a span of a week. They sadly, know who I am now.

"Hello Sebastian."

"Hello, Carol." I smiled at the lady and went to Ciels room. I knocked and peered in the door.

He was asleep peacefully.

I walked in and shut the door slowly behind me. I turned and saw his family all standing, glaring at me with their arms crossed.

"We don't want you here." Vincent said not moving a muscle as he said it.

"It's your fault." Alois shot his arms out to his side. "It's your fault my brother almost died!" He screamed at me pushing me into a wall. Tears streamed down his face and Rachael pulled him back and yelled at me while Alois did and Vincent.

"Stop!" We all turned to Ciel. "Leave him alone!"

"Ciel we-" His father said before Ciel cut him off angrily.

"Were trying to ruin my relationship, dad we got back together."

"What?" They all said so I walked over quickly to Ciel while their attention was off me. They all stared yelling at Ciel at once. I handed him the white flowers and he smiled at them. He placed his hand on my cheek so I leaned down and kissed him lightly. His family stopped shouting when they saw this display.

"I can't believe I'm not punching you in the face." Alois said.

"As much as I don't like the idea, you can be together but if you hurt Ciel I will kill you." His mother said.

"And if she's gonna do that, just imagine what I'll do." His dad said. "We'll give you some privacy." They walked out and down the hall. Ciel moved over. I laughed and jumped into bed beside him.

-Smut-

"I can't sleep well without you."

"I swear I didn't blink an eye in the hospital."

"I missed you so much Sebastian."

"I missed you too." I didn't think anything sexual until he reached a hand under my shirt and stroked my abs.

"Like so much." He turned into my body and started kissing my abs and chest.

"I missed you too Ciel." I tangled my hands in his hair and he looked up at me smiling.

"I'm sure I could make you feel much better then that skank."

"I should be repaying you." I said lifting his face away from my abs.

-----Third Person-----

"It turns me on too." It only took a few minutes of dirty talk and kissing to get Sebastian aroused.

"Baby I missed you." Ciel said breaking from a kiss and gripping Sebastian's cock threw his jeans.

"I've almost forgotten how big you are." Ciel said moaning after, remembering.

"Oh god I missed your body. Your abs." Ciel began working his way down again and kissed Sebastians abs. "Your chest. The way you groan. The feeling when you pull my hair. I missed the taste of you."

By now Sebastian was unbelievably hard and wanted to fix it.

Ciel finally slid down his pants, Sebastian was clearly turned on by the way his boxers stuck out.

Ciel palmed Sebastian through his boxers slowly.

"Oh god Ciel just please."

"Finally the submissive one?"

"In your dreams."

"In my nightmares" Ciel finally removed the last layer of clothing keeping Sebastian restricted.

"I really did miss this position." Sebastian teased.

Something Ciel took pride in was his ability deep-throat. His gag factor was practically non-existent.

So Ciel went all the way down on Sebastian. He swirled his tongue around his large cock.

Sebastian couldn't believe how much he missed blowjobs. Not just anyone's, Ciels. Any one night stand can try, but Ciels were like god was sucking his dick.

Ciel bobbed his head making eye contact and licking the head every time he came back up.

"Oh my god Ciel." Sebastian groaned squeezing his eyes and breathing heavily. He didn't make a lot of noise during sex, blowjobs, anything. Ciel was a screamer. Ciel was moaning, filthy moans that made Sebastian buck up. He grabbed cuffs of Ciels hair and started to fuck his mouth. At this point Sebastian was close, meanwhile Ciel was almost there gripping Sebastian's thighs to keep balance from the overwhelming pleasure he missed.

With a near scream-like moan he came on his hospital gown.

Ciel licked pre-cum off Sebastian's leaking cock. Ciel pulled off with a pop and inserted Sebastian into his hole.

Ciel, obviously not used to the feeling what so ever, hissed in pain. He took the pain though and as he moved it soon became pleasurable to Ciel. Ciel was back in full swing, who doesn't want back to back orgasms?

Sebastian was groaning as quietly as possible while covering Ciels mouth so all of his very loud moans were muffled.

"Se- Sebastian, oh my god!" Ciel screamed as he came for the second time that sound alone made Sebastian go over the edge and release into Ciel.

After pulling out, Sebastian got re-dressed and held Ciel.

"I missed that." Ciel said when he finally caught his breath.

"I missed you." Sebastian retorted intertwining their fingers.

Good thing Ciel didn't share a room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 1.7K 20
Sebastian has been Ciel's loyal butler for a long time now. He was to keep it strictly professional, but Sebastian can't help forming a small crush...
437K 16K 30
A Sebaciel fanfiction. After Ciel is kidnapped and harmed yet again, Sebastian's attitude towards his master finally begins to change. What is this s...
14.9K 468 18
Yaoi If you don't like don't read. Ciel is going through a rough time, always thinking of his beloved Sebastian, but yet, Sebastian has been gone for...
23.7K 570 25
(Sebastian Michaelis x mistress! Reader) He lusted for her, and she lusted for him. They are both stubborn people who can't admit their feelings unti...