I am who? // HP & Weasley twi...

By neverlandhiraeth

Orion Waterstone, a third year witch at hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry. Is best friends with the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sequel

Chapter 2

4.4K 124 50
By neverlandhiraeth

Edited 29/09/2017

Chapter 2-punching Malfoy

Song of the chapter- the vine audio>> hit me one time hit me two times (video above is not mine but has the audio).

Orion slowly dragged her feet towards the Great Hall for breakfast but is stopped when she heard hushed voices from behind her. "Listen, Ron. Whatever Malfoy said about your family, isn't true. So what if you wear hand-me-down robes. Or you're ginger. You're a much better friend already than he will ever be."

"Thanks, Harry," Ron replies.

"Malfoy did what?!" Orion spun on her heel and stalked back to Harry and Ron.

"N-nothing." Ron stutters, his eyes wide looking straight at his brothers best friend.

"No what did he say?" She asks again and Harry repeats what Malfoy had said about the Weasley family. "Show me who Malfoy is. I can kind of guess who he is but I want to be sure."

She pulled the two first years to the side of the corridor and round a corner and peeped her head out and noticed a blonde Slytherin, first year his hair gelled back flat on his head. "That's him," Harry says pouting at the boy. Orion nodded her head and just as he gets close enough she stepped out from around the corner.

"Move." He snaps.

"How about no. You and I are going to have a little chat." Ryan states crossing her arms.

"About what?" 

"You disrespecting the Weasley family."

"I don't know what you're talking about." He smirks and tried to walk away but Orion blocks his path. He glares at her so much, that if looks could kill she would be dead. 

"I think you do, Malfoy." 

"Who even are you?" He looks the older student up and down in disgust. "You're not another Weasley I don't know about are you?"

"No, I'm not, not all ginger people are related to them. So what if they are ginger or have hand-me-down robes. They're the nicest people I have come across to know. They are much better people than your snobby, rich family will ever be."Ryan sneered at him.

"How dare you speak about my family like that!" He yelled.

"See you don't like it when I say stuff about your family so don't you EVER speak a bad word about the Weasley family. Got it?"  

"Or what." The blonde dick, challenged. 

"Hmm, I don't know this will happen more often," Orion had a smirk spreading across her face and she spun around once more and punched him straight in the face causing him to cry out in pain. 

She quickly rushed towards Ron and Harry, clasping their wrists and dragging them towards the great hall not muttering a word not even when she sat with the twins and Lee after releasing their wrists. "Oh look, she is awake..finally." Fred nudges her and she murmured a small 'piss off' whilst eating her toast.She listens in on their conversation about Quidditch adding a few of her own comments every so often, still eating breakfast. 

"Oh, Ry." Ron says from slightly down the table, "Thanks by the way. You were wicked back there." Harry nods his head in agreement with Ron. 

"Don't mention it." She replies. 

"What happened?" Seamus Finnigan, an Irish first year asked the first year boys. 

"She only went and punched Draco Malfoy right in the face!" Ron exclaimed. 

"Why?" Hermione questioned directly towards me a look of curiosity smacked across her face. 

"He said something about Ron, and I sorted him out." Orion shrugged.

"Oh my, you have as well." Lee laughs pouring at the Slytherin table where Draco sat scowling in the direction of their table. The group of them started snickering at the boy with a swollen purple lip. 

"Get in, there Ryan!" The twins cheer, high-fiving her, however, Fred slightly hugged her from the side.

* * *

"Hey, we better be heading to defence against the dark arts," Lee says to the third years sat at the table. The group groaned as the knew they had it with the Slytherin's. They all agree and begin to trek towards the class, climbing all of the moving staircases, then up the nonmoving but spiralling ones until they reach the floor the classroom is on. They get there just in time and take a seat. The seats are in twos so quickly Fred and George sit bedside each other right at the back, therefore Lee and Orion sit in front of them the rest of the students sit elsewhere including the Slytherins. The latter has two Slytherin boys in front of them and to the left but everything should be fine if they don't annoy them.

"H-hello. S-S-students. My n-name is-s p-p-professor Q-q-qu-Quirell. Teacher o-of-f defence a-gainst the d-dark a-rts-s. " The tall teacher wearing a purple turban at the front of the class stutters.

"More like, professor quiver." Fred chuckles from behind Lee and Ryan causing them to snicker quietly.

Most people would have to turn around and ask which of the twins said that and who, using a name, was it. As they are unable to tell the difference between the twins. However, Orion and Lee are able to tell the difference easily as they both have slightly different features and one of their voices is ever so slightly higher but only slightly. They easily picked up who is who, Orion quicker than Lee, because she has had to live with identical twins all of her life. Luke and Kieran are identical and sometimes her own mother can't tell the difference but they can't fool her.

Without realising it, Professor Quirrell called on her. "Sorry, can you repeat the question?" She asked.

"I a-asked what-t is the-the-the s-spell t-t-t-to easily di-disarm someon-ne?"

"Oh, I'm. Expelliarmus."

"P-please, c-come here and d-demonstrate ag-gainst me." He says and the girl stood up from her seat and strolled to the front.

"Go on! Yes, Ry!" The twins whistle like she has won an award and she just shook her head at their stupidity. She stopped about 15 feet away from the teacher their wands raised and whilst he is stuttering, explaining what they learnt in the first year. Orion to this as a good opportunity and quickly disarmed him.

"Expelliarmus!" His wand flies out his hand into her grasp.

"Ahh!" Professor Quirrell screamed in fright not expecting her to do that just yet. Once sorting himself out he praised her and sent her to her seat after taking back his wand.  As she took her seat she got high-fived by her friends and they began to mess about all lesson whilst she listened. Quirrell was watching her practically the whole lesson. this caused Orion to come up with the idea that she sacred him-sh was probably correct.

The lesson was finally over and they had potions next with Hufflepuff, but not only that its third and fourth years mixed. The lesson is taught by Snape, head of Slytherin, but everyone knows he wants to be the teacher of the DADA. But the saying goes, tough shit. Upon entering the class they find that it is two to a desk. The twins go together and Lee decides to go with Wood leaving the girl to find a partner. She spots a Hufflepuff oy with no partner and they soon notice her gaze and beckon her over. "Need a partner, Ry?" The Hufflepuff asks. 

"Yeah, you Cedric?" He nods in reply. They agree to be partners and lay out their books ready. 

Cedric Diggory, a fourth-year student. The two have known each other since, well, before Hogwarts actually. Since Orion was about 3. Her father knew the Diggory family as they used to live next door to each other when they went to Hogwarts so instantly they became friends. He's like another brother to her. She can talk to him about anything and everything and they owl each other all the time using code names though, so no one is suspicious. Her's is 'Star' as Orion is a constellation of stars. And his is 'diggers' because when she was younger she couldn't pronounce his surname properly.

The door slammed shut and Professor Snape came strutting in his cloak floating behind him just like his long greasy mop of hair.

"There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. However, for those select few...Who possess, the predisposition... I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death." Snape introduces potions, the exact same way he does every time no matter what year you are in he says the exact same thing. It's like he rehearses it before each first lesson of the year, and says it in the same tone of voice. "Turn to page 250, and follow the exact method to create an antidote to common poisons. You have 2 hours Begin." 

The girl opened her book to the page and see what she needed, she also got out her cauldron and placed it on the counter with a large spoon. The she collected the ingredients:

Fire seed,
Billywig sting,
Doxy egg,
Fairy wings,
And Dragonfly thoraxes.

Following the steps, she adds the final ingredient"How did you cut the wings?" Cedric hisses towards me.

"Dice them," She whispers.

"No helping fellow students Miss Waterstone 5 points from Gryffindor!"She silently groaned after getting points deducted from her house and carried on stirring her potion. After thirty-five more minutes, the potion is ready and she carefully poured it into a flask and take it to the front for it to be analysed by the greaseball on legs. 

"Hmm, in one hour fifty-five minutes. It's adequate, clear your station and sit in silence." He says, handing her back the potion and as she turned away, he said. "Also for inflicting an injury on another student who happens to be a first year, you have a detention tonight." She rolled her eyes having seen it coming and noticed the twins struggling with their potions. They're normally okay with potion making but clearly not today. 

After clearing her station, she sat the desk in silence. Her head in her hands, she closed her eyes, slowly falling asleep. Although, her peace was short-lived as she felt a kick in her shin. Looking up to see Cedric packing away his equipment, clearly finished. He mouthed 'meet me at halfway through lunch, in the library.' Nodding her head, she glanced at her watch. 10 minutes left until lunch. Finally. Looking around again and seeing that the twins had given up and are packing away. She was surprised Snape hadn't caught them and given them a detention, strange.

Ten minutes pass quickly, and they were dismissed. Leaning, against the wall next to the classroom, Ryan waited for the twins to exit. Lee didn't always join them at lunch so she mainly waited for the twins. Soon enough they exit the class and the three headed towards the hall for lunch. They took a seat close to Harry Potter, Ron and Hermione. 

"Sucks to be you, eh Ry." George laughs. 

"What?" 

"Detention on the first day of school. Tut, tut." 

"And mum says we're a bad influence on you. When you are the one getting the detention." Fred joins in.

"Piss off." Orion joked. 

"How did you get a detention?" Harry asks placing his sandwich on his plate and looking at her. 

"Snape found out about me punching Draco. Fucking crybaby, clearly." 

"I'm surprised, you haven't heard what he has been saying." Ron laughed. 

"What's he been saying, dear small brother," Fred asked.

"That you jumped him and didn't give an explanation as to why you did it. Oh, and his father shall hear about this. He's already sent him a letter." Hermione replies. 

"Oh well, he deserved it anyway." The girl laughed and shook her head whilst finishing her sandwich getting ready to see what Cedric wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 30 21
Y/n Snape daughter of Severus Snape, she's in her 5th year with her best friends the Weasley twins, and their friend Lee Jordan while the golden trio...
506K 14.5K 32
Mysterious letters from a mysterious person? The devilish twins and their antics over the years? And who best to figure out the mystery than you, Y/n...
87.1K 1.9K 64
Fred was always known as a prankster alongside his brother George. He had everything; a loving family, a good home and the best friend he could ever...
326K 6.4K 35
UNFINISHED STORY, ON HIATUS - MARKED AS COMPLETED 25/07/2023. 18+ 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮. 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘰...