Lost Kuran sister(VK and DL F...

By lorenzaoct20

Kuran Yuka is the twin sister of Kuran Yuuki and younger sister of Kaname Kuran. Yuka was tortured by everyon... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- cross academy
Chapter 2- lost days
Chapter 3-parents day
Chapter 4-Dancing with daddy
Chapter 5- First Dream
Chapter 6- friends
Chapter 7-huh!
Chapter 8-pain
Chapter 9-anger
Chapter 10 - shuu anger
Chapter 11- child?!
Please read my other fanfiction
Chapter 12-what?
Chapter 13 hey baby
Chapter 15- Help
question
chapter 16-First Test
Chapter 17-the truth behind it all
Chapter 18- what makes it better?
Chapter 19-what lost is when it was found.

Chapter 14-Fire

3.8K 96 14
By lorenzaoct20

Sorry for the late update

Subaru POV

Its finally time we get to kill that sad excuse of a family. As my brothers and I walked into the old home we came across another kuran.

"what is he meaning of this? Father he is a kuran. Why do you intend to do with him." I asked under my teeth.

"Son he is a helpful ally. He hates the Kuran is own sibling for the pain he had to endure. He is on our side. He will help us potect Ayumi. And I am glad you all came. It is time to let you know the plan to hurt the kuran and make them pay for what they had done." He said while sipping his wine.

I was over joyed the thought of finally giving the kuran what they deserve for hurting their own child and their kind.

"So father what is the plan you have in store?" reiji asked him curiously whie his eye's were closed.

"The Kurans have a ball tonight. Today is technically yuki birthday and the real birthday of ayumi." He starts to say.

"well what does that imply?" Shuu said. "Can we just kill them now?"

"No instant death is too easy and I am afraid that they are too good for just instant death. I want to watch them suffer in the flames of hate." He said.

"Your right. Instant death is too good for them." Ayato said.

"So What I have in mind is burning them while their doing their ball. No one will suspect its us. Since their be candles. We could stage as if some one knocked down the candle. I want to see them suffer in the flames of my hatred. Watch as they screamed while being burned. And of course all door will be locked and the glass window will be change to rubber." I told them. "so what do you think?"

"Dad that is the most perfect plan. So who going to burn it down." Laito asked.

"I will." Eros said.

"Eros I will be the one to burn the mansion down. They have to be know evidence that you killed them. Since they can exactly kill me since I am a demon. So vampire rules cant hurt me." He stated.

"Good. But sons Keep this from Ayumi. I don't want her to know what were doing. Cause if she knows it will make her worry and feel burden about it." He tells them.

"yes father." They said as they walked out and headed to the library to preted they were doing homework.

Ayumi POV

I was taking care of the twins. Though I was wondering where did my brothers went. He house was quiet and of course the room is spelled so No kurans can come in. So My brothers always have to put food into the room so I can eat. As I was feeling Shinori the door knocked. I opened it just a peek to see who was behind the door to find only Akatsuki Kain. I lead him in.

"What brings you here Kain-kun?" I asked him. I loved kain like a brother he has always been with me since the day he found me we became best friends.

"Nothing just wanted to hang out." He said.

"I thought your going to be with Aido." I asked him knowing he was always with Aido.

"Not today. He all puppy puppy with kaname. He doesn't know that he s a doochbag." He tells cucking at the thought of Aido being a puppy.

"Oh KainThank you for being my one of only friend in the past and I am sorry I left without telling you." I told him. The one thing I regret ever leaving my home was leaving Kain he was the only nice guy who care about me and I valued him for that.

"Don't mentioned it. Besides I don't know if you want to go. But I'll asked anyway." He said.

"What is it kain?" I asked him curiously.

"Well you do know your real birthday today and the kuran are having a ball tonight." He started to say, "So I was wondering if you...."

I interrupted him.

"Of course I will be your date." I told him. He seemed shocked.

"Really? I thought you will decline since its them." He told me.

"Well I am not going for them. I am going for you. I know you don't like going to their parties so I will be here to help you out of your misery of being nice to that Bitch." I tell him not regretting that I called my sad excuse of a sister bitch.

To be honest, I don't want to go. But I am doing this for Kain and to prove to them that they are worst kind of family to ever lived for.

"Oh kain keep this from my brothers and zero. I don't think they will let me go." I told him. This will be the first and last time I will Lie to my brothers that I love so dearly. The sad thing is I can decide who I loved more, Zero, Subaru or shuu. Those three are the only people to love me for me and for being the here for me and I know they want an answer.

I walked out to find a babysitter and found her. She is knew and her name Is Inazuna Hana. I asked hr if she can babysit the twins till I get back from the party tonight and I went to my closet to find if a good outfit to wear to the ball.

As hours passed and she is now with kain heading to the party. Little did she know that her brothers and father are going to burn down the mansion not knowing that their sweet little sister will be in there.

She sat with kain and she could tell Kaname was staring right at her. Eat your fucking heart out. I don't need you or our so called family but I wont let you any where near my two babies. As everyone was having fun. They started to feel uneasy and then some one shouted fire. I could see smoke coming from under one of the tables. Everyone ran to the door but it wouldn't budge and Some people tried to break the windows and for some reason the windows were rubber so chairs and any heavy were bounced away. Oh no please no. I have kids to go back too. Realizing I am running out of oxygen. I aw kain trying to shield me from all the wood falling down.

I could tell he regrets bring me to the party if he only knew that this was going to happen. "I am sorry Shinori and yamato. I am passing out. Know that I love you." She said while darkness envelopes her and kain into total darkness.

Shuu POV
All my family watched as we heard the screams, we saw haruka trying to stop the fire. This is what you deserve all this time. All we could do was laugh at their death. We watched as other people tried to break free. That is until we saw he familiar blue eyes. No it cant be.

"Guys we need to stop the fire." I shouted.

"why?" they said, "the kuran deserve it."

"You don't understand ayumi is in there." I tell them. They too looked inside and sure enough it was ayumi trying to fight her way out. Why is she here? We could see Kain ws trying to shield her from all the flaming wood that was coming down. My father looked too scared knowing that his beloved and our sister was in there. Then we could tell she was running out of breath. That when she started to fall into total darkness. As the fire died down we ran inside and moe all the wood and gently moved kain. Kain didn't make it. My sister we grabbed and held her.

"Please don't die. Don't go. Please please ayumi. Open eyes. Just open your eyes." I said crying into her neck as everyone took their turn to hold her.

"she is not dead yet. There is still little heart beat. Though it is 50% she'll wake up and live and 50% chance she'll." He said mournfully as he held her in his arms. Father may seem cold now but on his own he is going to cry his eyes out.

We took her home and laid her on her bed. For now we would be the ones to take care of her babies. But we noticed all bodies were their except Aido, Ruka , Kaname, Juuri, Haruka, Yuuki, pretty much all of the aristocrats and kurans had escape. But the only one that they left behind was kain. Aido was kain friend. And he just left him to die. Kurans one way or another you will die.

I could tell everyone here was getting pissed at that we failed but one day you will pay. I looked at Ayumi and vowed That I will have the kuran kead on my mantel.

________________________________

Dont worry ayumi not dead. She in sleep mode.  Wow where do you think the kuran left.

Please comment and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 764 21
They cursed my existence from the moment they saw my eyes, Why? I never understood the reason. My red and blue eyes were always hated by my 'family'...
226K 4.7K 30
⚠️Warning⚠️ Cringe alert!! (for me and maybe for you as well. I literally wrote this when I was like 12 so I'm uh- sorry for the future distortion of...
253K 6.8K 28
**UNDERGOING EDITING** Sakura is the unknown daughter of Juuri and Haruka Kuran. No one knows of her existence except the Kuran family. Why? To prote...
301K 5.8K 97
The Kuran Family is one of the strongest pureblood vampire race. All of the Vampire lineage up to the Hunter Association knows them and knows that th...