I promise (book one)

Por RevgirlandOtaku4life

"Why did you have to pick me? Do you enjoy my misery or something?" Hermione yelled. "I picked you to protec... Mais

Chapter 1~ He's not dead
Chapter 2~ A traitor
Chapter 3~ The mirror of Erised
Chapter 4~Property?
Chapter 5~Incendio
Chapter 6~ The biggest prize
Chapter 7 ~ Mine
Chapter 8~ mudblo-
Chapter 9~ Mal-Draco
Chapter 10~ Sex-slaves
Chapter 11~ All right master
Chapter 12~ Dinner
Chapter 13~ Amortentia
Chapter 14~ The order disbanded
Chapter 15~ Until the very end
Chapter 16~ We kissed (bonus)
Chapter 17~ Because I said so
Chapter 18~ You look good in green
Chapter 19~ The Dark Lords Favorite
Chapter 20~ So it is her?
Chapter 21~ Move out?
Chapter 22~ Those two words
Chapter 23~ I'll be waiting
Chapter 24~ Luna Lovegood
Chapter 25~ Ravenclaw
Chapter 26~ Immobulus
Chapter 27~bushy haired, know-it-all girl?
Chapter 28~Ronald Weasly
Chapter 29~Ferret
Chapter 30~Brave Slytherin
Chapter 31~ Hogwarts has our Loyalty
Chapter 32~ I'm okay
Chapter 33~ Shell-shocked
Chapter 35~ You Monster!
Chapter 36~ I heard footsteps
Chapter 37~ You're a Wizard
Chapter 38~I Ran
Chapter 39~ You
Chapter 40~Go!
Chapter 41~ OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR!
Chapter 42~ Everything
Chapter 43~ You I trust
Chapter 44~Girl stuff
Chapter 45~ Smitten
Chapter 46~ Astoria
Chapter 47~ Arrangments
Chapter 48 ~ Promotion
Chapter 49~ Luna
Chapter 50~ Save me!

Chapter 34~ He wants Hermione back

15.2K 356 24
Por RevgirlandOtaku4life

(Pansy)

It's been two hours since Draco mentioned we all live together. He's already made all the arrangements, and has Hermione already over there. He still refuses to tell us just where the manor is, the only ones who know that are Draco himself and his mother.

After the shock of it all, when Hermione was finally asleep he lost it.

Draco had bolted downstairs straight into his fathers study and began interrogating him, but there was nothing to say he did anything. Still he refused to take a Malfoy Manor, so we will be going to one that belonged to his mother. A Black Manor.

He had a house elf take our luggage over already and now the three of us, along with Ginny, stood in a room just a floor or so above Draco's own.

"Ready." Draco said softly.

We nodded and held onto his hand, next thing we know there is the sound of the beach close by.

I let go and looked around, my feet wandered to the closest window which led to the beautiful view of an ocean. "Where are we?" I asked.

"Black manor." Draco said with a little smugness.

"Let's go get our room." Blasie said to Ginny.

I watched the two disappear behind a hall that seemed to never end.

"Pans?" Draco said curiously. "Don't you want to pick your room?"

"Yes," I said softly. "I am just a bit shaken still, sorry."

"Don't be. She is okay and this world will one day come to an end. Even without the King and Scar face...." he began trailing off a bit, "she's going to save us all."

"Oh Draco." I mumbled.

"What?" He asked with a curious look on his face. This was truly going to kill him.

"Wesley is still alive, and he wants Hermione back." I said not meeting his eyes.

"We will be having a conference in an hour of what happened at Hogwarts. I think Blasie should hear this too." he said far calmer than I expected.

"Yes sir." I replied.

"And Pans." He said causing me to look up, "pick a room and get some rest you look terrible." a smile painted itself on his lips as he said this, I couldn't help but smile too. Besides he was probably right.

I watched him walk up the stairs to where Hermione was probably laying sound asleep. She doesn't know how lucky she is. I tried so hard for Draco to love me, yet he never did. I never wanted to admit it, the fact he would not love me, I just kept hoping after all I was bound to marry ether him or Blaise because our families and their "blood purity". Now I realize how stupid I was. Caring about trivial things durning a war, one I was on the wrong side to. Draco and Blaise are my brothers, and my rocks for the stormy weather to come.

I walked to a room that was opened with silver bed sheets and ivory white drapes hanging on the open window. I sighed contently and laid on the bed.

Its going to be a fun meeting later.

~~~~
Please leave a like/comment

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

24.8K 246 5
Hermione and Draco are realizing they might like each other... (This is my first fanfic, it's kinda shit)
3.6K 138 24
All Draco did was look back, before he suddenly drew a deep breath, closed his eyes as if to draw strength and then said something that would bring b...
364K 6.4K 46
Draco Malfoy, the slytherin prince himself, suddenly starts to take an interest in you. When Draco starts paying an awful lot of attention to you, y...
89.7K 2.1K 42
GUYS!! This fic is currently having a rewrite. It was my first fic and I feel like I can do so much better. So if you have it in your reading list pl...