Unusual Love (NaLu, GrUvia, G...

By RosemaryScarlet83

When superstars,Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Gajeel Redfox and Jellal Fernandez, decided to put their car... More

Chapter 1: The Choice
Chapter 2: Going In
Chapter 3: First Day
Chapter 4: Mystery-No-Longer
Chapter 5: Meet and Greet (Part 1)
Chapter 6: Meet and Greet Part 2
Chapter 7: Meet and Greet (Part 3)
Chapter 8: Meet and Greet Part 4
Authors Note
Girls
What The Boys Do
Sorry!!!!!
Thanks Mira!
The Race
How The Girls React
Boys
Lucy's Brunch
Tutoring
Help
And So It Begins
What They Do
The Others
HUZZAH!!!
Drunk Truth or Dare (Part 1)
Drunk Truth or Dare (Part 2)
Sneak Peek
Drunk Truth or Dare (Part 3)
The Morning After
Again?!
Thoughts
Shopping
The Shoe Inccident
Things To Do For Lucy
Here We Go
Guys!
Do We Have To?

Really?

2.2K 93 92
By RosemaryScarlet83

I wanna cry. I read spoilers for the 499th chapter of Fairy Tail "Gray and Juvia" and let me just say, be prepared. If you read it tomorrow, just know that you will cry. I was depressed the whole entire day! Five stages of grief, my peeps. YOU WILL CRY!!!

Sorry. I only managed to make one for Lucy, so there will be a lot of pictures in this chapter. (Media)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The girls, being indifferent to the whole ordeal, didn't get ready until they absolutely had to.

Which was one hour before the dance.

They were in Lucy's house lounging around in her bed.

"You know, we should start getting ready. The guys will be getting here in like, an hour," Juvia said looking at her watch.

"Ugh, if we must," Lucy sighed as she stood up and pulled Erza and Levy off too. They made their was into her HUGE closet where all their stuff was.

The girls put their dresses on without any real hurry.

Lucy's dress was in two pieces so she took a little longer. She put her hair in a ponytail with a bump at the top. He put on earrings that connected from top to bottom. She slid her gold necklace over her head and slid her white heels on. They matched her white nails, which she had painted the day before.

When she turned around to face the girls, she say that they were ready.

Erza had her hair in lose curls which looked amazing. You could see part of her torso through her dress but she still pulled it off since there was not an inch of fat on her. Her legs were bare, other than her red heels which made her legs seem longer than they were. Oh yeah, Jellal was gonna be drooling.

Juvia had her hair done in her usual waves. Her hair made the dress pop out more, not to mention the skin that was showing. Her heels matched the color of her dress.

Levy had straightened her hair and prayed to Kami that whatever humidity was outside didn't make it go all frizzy. She was straightening out her dress, and adjusting the bust, which still seemed a little too big for her. She seemed to stumble a bit in her dark blue heels, but she had insisted on wearing them. She didn't want to seem short.

They were ready in 35 minutes.

"Do you think she should do our make up?" Levy asked, fidgeting slightly.

"Nah, we should just put on some lipstick and some eyeliner. Why give these guys 100% right? I mean, have you seen how us? We're already giving them 75%," Lucy said while making her way to her vanity.

They finished doing everything with 15 minutes to spare.

They made their was down to the living room where Luke and his girlfriend, Rose, were.

"Look at these mighty fine ladies!" Rose said while standing up to get a better look at them.

"Meh, I guess they look okay," Luke said. That earned him a pillow to the face.

"But seriously girls," he stood up. "Remember: don't have sex until your twenty. And if for some reason you decide to disobey me, use condoms."

He was waving his pointer finger at the girls who were in shock. Lucy snapped out of it first and grabbed his finger, twisting it in a horrible direction.

"I suggest you stop."

"Ow, ow, ow, ow," Luke gasped out as he used his other hand to slap Lucy's.
"Fine! I'll stop!"

A 'ding' from the doorbell resounded through the the house.

"I'll get it!" Luke and Rose both races to the door.

When they opened it, they were met with four very handsome boys. Luke and Rose however, looked like parents.

"At what time are you planning on having my girls home? What are your intentions? Remember condoms!"

On that last one, all boys turned bright red. Except Natsu, who only let out a forced laugh and said "Will do."

The girls walked out, but not before each of them flicked Luke on the forehead.

"Bye, losers," Lucy said as she made her way out.

The girls stopped short when they saw the limo.

"Really?" They said in unison. They each raised a perfect eyebrow.

"Are you serious?!" Luke yelled out. He had dashed out of the house when he heard the exclamations from the girls and started gawking at the limousine.

The boys just opened the door to the limo and gently shoved them inside.

Once inside the crowded limousine, they gave the girls corsage, each the color of their hair.

"Really? You guys just had to get a limo. Can't you just take us in your car like normal guys?" Levy inquired.

"Well, you girls are special. Only the best is good enough for special," Gajeel said.

The girls looked at each other. For some reason, that sentence didn't want to make them barf. They actually found it sweet. Which scared them.

"Well, thank you," Erza spoke up.

"No problem. Now, why don't we begin our own little pre-party," Jellal said while turning the radio up.

'Miss Jackson' by Panic! At The Disco started blaring out of the speakers.

The girls fund themselves actually jamming along with the guys.

Who knew? Maybe this night wasn't gonna be a royal bust after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 69 13
Lucy heartfilia is put into a mental institution because of a murder she committed while Robbing a bank, there she meets Natsu dragneel , a cold hear...
40.7K 749 42
Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Gajeel Redfox, Jellal Fernandez and Romeo Conbolt are the biggest high school players you can imagine. But Will it c...
5.4K 249 20
Disclaimer ALERT!!!!: I don't own Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima does. This plot is somewhat based on my own. However, the plot is similar to She's The Man...
Lost Hope By UwU

Fanfiction

13.1K 606 24
After escaping a terrifying and traumatic experience, Lucy moves to a new school. No one knows who she is, she can make a new life. Natsu falls for h...