Guns and Rosesβœ”

By _aleesuhhh

NOT EDITEDπŸ”ž __ "You're just a girl, Andrea! Girls are weak, they bitch at everything, and you can never hand... More

|01. California Move|
|02. Wing Man|
|03. Day At The Beach|
|04. First Day Of School|
|05. Overprotective Bastard|
|06. Your Choice|
|07. Apology|
|08. Broken Heart|
|09. Pregnant|
|10. Hugs & Kisses|
|11. Mistake|
|12. Troubled|
|13. Date Of Death|
|14. Mourning With Liquor|
|15. I Love You|
|16. That Isn't Love|
|17. Reminder|
|18. Getting Laid|
|19. Bomb|
|20. Killer|
|21. Together Finally|
|22. Dearest Uncle|
|23. Back Off|
|24. Everything Is Fine|
|25. Attack|
|26. Panic|
|27. First Time Together|
|28. Accused|
|29. Victory Babe|
|30. Car Accident|
|31. Vegas|
|33. Taking A Break|
|34. Letter|
|35. Questions|
|36. Bullet Wounds|
|37. Visiting Skylar|
|38. Graduation Day|
|39. Night At Rowan's|
|40. Forgiven|
|41. Drunk|
|42. Gang Meet Up|
|43. Breakup|
|44. Positive|
|45. Secret|
|46. Part Two|
|47. Visit From Diane|
|48. Captured|
|49. Torture Video|
|50. Rescuing Andrea|
|51. Checkup|
|52. I Do|
|53. Traitor|
|54. Worried|
|55. Proposal|
|56. Wedding|
|57. Honeymoon|
|58. Business|
|59. In The Past|
|60. Big News|
|61. He's Back|
|62. Do You Love Her|
|63. You're Having A|
|64. One Month To Go|
|65. Deal Of Birth|
|66. Slip In|
|67. Businesses Around The World|
|68. Munchkins|

|32. Dead|

1.7K 51 44
By _aleesuhhh

^Diane, Rowan's old fuck buddy^

No other then my uncle David.

He smirked as we entered the abandoned building with the bag of guns.

"Sweet pea, is that you?! You have gotten so big sweetie!" He said happily and his gang chuckled.

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"This is a deal, isn't it?" He asked me.

"You know what I mean."

"Not that it's any of your business sweet pea but if you must be so nosy then I'm here on business."

"What business?" I narrow my eyes.

"So much like your father, I swear."

"What business David?!."

"You have your gang, and I have mine. I actually decided to take a little vacation, go explore the world and go sight seeing" He grinned.

"I'm not stupid."

"That's the same thing your father said, and look where that got him."

"Watch your fucking mouth David."

He chuckled, "You first, now that we are done with chit chatting, it's time I get a souvenir" He said with a evil grin.

"Go to the gift shops, we are all out of stock."

"Funny but that's not it, I told my brother millions of times I was going to kill anyone who stood in my way of getting what was mine in the first place, but he always doubted me, but then here we are years later and here you are...the only thing standing in my way of claiming what is mine" he smirked as he pulled out a gun.
_____________
Rowan's POV

Factory (After Hotel)

We soon arrived in Vegas and we went to our hotel to change and shower. After showering and changing, we left for the deal we needed to go to. We arrive with drugs and walk into the factory to see Vegas most known gang called 'Hell Hounds'

"Rowan! There you are!" Diane, the leader says happily with a flirtatious smile.

"Always a pleasure to see you Diane" I sarcastically say. Diane and I used to be old friends until I found out she was also a gangleader, she was looking for Intel on my gang so when I found out about her, I told her complete lies so she was thrown off the trail.

"Rowan brought the three stooges with him" she eyed the boys since Malcolm and Patrick were taking care of something for me.

"I wouldn't be talking Ms.Piggy" Carson shot back.

"At least I'm educated."

"And at least we know how to have fun" Carson winked while he got high fives from the other two.

"Fuck later you four, can we just get this over with?" I look at them.

"Fine, how have you been Rowan?" She asked like she cared.

"Better."

"Does she make you feel happy?" She asked.

"Who?" I ask confused.

"I don't know her name but she has tattoos and she hangs around with you at school."

"You mean Andrea?" I ask confused.

"So that's Mrs.Olivers name" she smiled as she grabbed the bag from her guys.

"How do you know about her?."

"Your not the only one with connections Rowan" she winked.

"Why are you asking me if she makes me feel happy?" I grab the bags from Austin.

"We both know you never really had a relationship Rowan, it's always been pussy and one night stands, why change now?."

"Mind your business Diane."

"It's not just me Rowan, your allies think your going soft, shit I think your going soft."

"I'm not going soft" I drop the bags in front of her.

"Oh really?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, really."

"Tell me this Rowan, when was the last time you killed a guy?."

I don't say anything and she gave me the other bag.

"You don't think your going soft?" She whispered and walked away.

I walk back to the boys and shove the bag to Tony.

"It's always a pleasure doing business with you lov, and a little bit of advice. Don't go soft or your enemy's have more chances to take you down" she walks out the factory and to her car before driving off.

We walk back to the car and get back in with our bags.

"You don't need to prove yourself boss, but I hate to admit it you are turning to a softie" Austin said.

"Want to go shoot up some really bad people?" I ask them.

They smirked and said let's go at different times.
_____________
Alley (Strip)

We drive off and a few minutes later we are parked in front of the strip. We were all wearing hoodie in case it got cold in the night. We place the hoodie over our head and half finger cut gloves on our hands. We wore a bandana around our necks to cover our mouths as we talk.

Our guns were in our pants which looked like a second dick, which would be fascinating to have two.

We open the car doors and Tony locks the car and sets the alarm.

We make our way into an alley and we see a guy molesting a helpless teenage girl yelling for help.

We make our way over there and the guy stops before turning to look at the four figures in front of him as the light behind us flickered.

I smack him across the head with the back of my gun which knocks him out. I fire at him and a puddle of blood forms around him now lifeless body.

"Go" I tell the girl and she runs away.

"He's back boys!" Carson says and we turn to walk away to look for more bastard's that don't deserve a life anymore.

"Why does Diane worry about your love life?" Tony asked.

I look at him and try to say something but Austin interrupted me.

"You fucked her!" He said and the guys chuckle.

"Can't ever keep your hot dog out of the bun can you!" Carson said.

"It was one time" I said.

"Sure.." The guys drag out tauntingly.

"One time boss, yeah right! You probably fucked her until you both bled!" Austin said chuckling with the guys.

"That was before I found out she was a enemy gangleader, then I ended it."

"Andrea is a enemy gangleader and your fucking her?" Carson raised a eyebrow.

"That's totally different."

"How so hmm?."

"She's wasn't my fuck buddy to begin with and I didn't know she was the enemy until way later, and now that she found out it was her boyfriend that killed her father and it wasn't us, so she came to me" I smile at them.

"Don't you feel like a lucky fucking bastard!" Tony pinched my cheeks and I swat his hands away as we walk further down the alley.

"Yeah maybe... why don't you boys get a girlfriend?."

"We are so busy with keeping up with you, the deals, and the gang. We don't really have time too. Which is why we are just one night stand guys" Austin shrugged.

"You guys don't need to be on the business twenty four seven" I chuckle.

"Yeah but, we knew each other ever since your parents died, and we didn't want to disappoint you because we feel like your our brother" Carson said getting all sentimental.

"You aren't going to disappoint me boys, you guys actually do more then most of the people in our gang" I said.

"Yeah but let's talk about something else before we get to cry together, so how much do you love Andrea?" Tony asked changing the topic.

"I love her so much I will take a bullet for her, so much I would die for her, so much I can't breathe, so much it hurts and so much I would kill myself if I lost her" I smile at them.

"Damn, that's deep" Carson said.

I nod my head with boys and we make it into the light of the alley. My phone starts to ring and it's Andrea, I put her on speaker phone as I answer the call

"Hey babe I-."

"This isn't Andrea" a man's voice came onto the line.

"Then who the fuck is this?!" Concern laced in my voice.

"It's Greg asshat."

"Oh, hey Greg what's up...why are you calling me on Andrea's phone? Where is she?" I felt relief wash over me.

"She's dead..." His voice cracked.

The boys look at me and I look at them concerned and confused, before I knew it. The phone dropped out of my hands and hit the floor, cracking the screen.

She's...dead?

A/N Uh-Oh! What do you think happened?!?!? (Besides her getting shot of course😏)
_____________
1,444 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 32.2K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
217K 7.1K 55
"π‘Ύπ’Šπ’•π’‰ π’šπ’π’–, 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆." "That's the problem, he too fine to be acting like a bitch" "I'm a bitch huh?" He said out of no wher...
1K 55 14
He doesn't had anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everything he ever wanted . Everything which o...
53.5K 2.6K 84
***Currently being edited, also adding alot of juicy stuff*** When 18 year old Ashton, moves schools her senior year after her mother and fathers div...