little miss behzinga // sdmn

By 90sSidemen

life's hard for a teenage girl as it is, nevermind being a famous youtuber's sister. that was life for beth... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
HARRY LEWIS' PEACHY BUM (tag)
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
THANK U!!!!
THE BEST TAG EVA
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
a 10,000 reads q&a and a big thank you
twenty eight
NEW BOOK!!
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
rebranding
thirty eight
thirty nine
IMPORTANT TO READ
forty: the ending.
thank you! + SEQUEL
UPDATE!!!! just saying hi

twenty two

8.4K 133 180
By 90sSidemen

It had been a whole month since we moved into the house and as I lay on my bed editing a new FIFA video, I thought about everything that had happened.

Tomorrow was the day of the boy's Southampton charity match. I wasn't playing but I was going of course plus Meena and Justine were coming up from Brighton today. I was fully gassed but sad that the gang wasn't going to be together properly.

But they were the ones that could come for the weekend so I was still happy to be seeing them. Justine and Meena were coming to the match to because I want them to meet the boys.

My phone pinged with a message where I had been added into a new group chat on Kik. Curious, I swiped across and it lead me into a chat with six girls. My eyes landed on one username straight away.

rosieslewis✨💕: Beth!!!

aspenlouisa💚: oh god is that actually her???

aspenlouisa💚: I sound like a fangirl I stg

shanellexo👑: oh god it is look at the profile pic, A

samxrose🌹: JESUS CHRIST

edenb.gsy💟: I bet Harry or Josh gave her the Kik.

rosieslewis✨💕: Josh😉😉

itsizzzzzzzy⚡️: it's the exact photo she showed us lool.

bethvipayne♌️: hiiiiiii

rosieslewis✨💕: hi Beth!! You know who it is right???

bethvipayne♌️: yup it's the legend herself
Rosie bloody Lewis ain't it😂😂

rosieslewis✨💕: 😂😂 Josh told me he told you I'm staying for a few days at the house yeah while us lot are in London X

shanellexo👑: WOWEEEEE GUERNSEY GIRLS HIT THE BIG CITY

bethvipayne♌️: yeah he told most of us at breakfast the other day X

aspenlouisa💚: BWEKFAST

bethvipayne♌️: 😂😂

rosieslewis💕✨: yeah we wanted to see if you'd like to come shopping with us when we come X

bethvipayne♌️: of course! What weeks are you over again??x

itsizzzzzzzy⚡️: girls we are meeting the mysterious girl Rosie tells us about FINALLY

edenb.gsy💟: jEEEEZ

aspenlouisa💚: We're over from the 26th to the 10th X

bethvipayne♌️: my friends are over for a bit of that then! Can they come??x

rosieslewis💕✨: yes!!x

samxrose🌹: fRIENDS

bethvipayne♌️ added meenaribena💜🍇
bethvipayne♌️ added comethrujustine💁🏻
bethvipayne♌️ added queen.jenna👑

bethvipayne♌️: and so it all begins...

These girls seemed really sweet. I'd plan the rest later in the car with them so we didn't get too bored on the drive to Southampton.

As if almost on cue, the doorbell rang and I legged it down the stairs to see Harry going to open the door.
It was halfway open on the three girls when I screamed:

"HARRY LEWIS, I LOVE YOU BUT STEP AWAY FROM THAT DOOR."

He looked shell shocked as his hand left the door handle and his face flushed bright pink. Being an beg, I didn't pay much attention to him but ran towards the door to be smothered in a huge hug by Jenna, Justine and Meena.

We were all on the floor two seconds later and laughing.

"I missed you guys so much" I squealed.

"We missed you more, dickface" Justine laughed.

"Come on you spengs, you have to meet everyone!" I laughed pulling them up.

Soon, I was dragging them into every room and they were meeting the gang; JJ, Kaity, Josh, Frey, Tobi, Vik...

We walked into Simon's room and I ran behind him, taking off his headphones and leaving the three at the door.

"Si!" I said as he turned around.

"What's up, B?" He laughed.

"I want you to meet my friends; Jenna, Meena and Justine" I smiled, gesturing to them.

He turned on his chair and I watched as his eyes hovered over them before stopping at Justine. Her eyes widened as he did.

"Hey" Si smirked.

"Hi" she giggled.

I smiled at Simon before dragging them out and down the corridor.

"Beth?" Justine asked.

"Yeah, J?"

"You failed to mention the fact that your brother's mates are so PENG."

"Thanks, Just" I heard a voice say from the end of the corridor. Ethan.

Who else would it fucking be?

"Oh my god, Ethan. Aren't you all grown up?" Jen cooed as we laughed.

"I'm 22 now, I'm a man" he exclaimed. I burst out laughing and snorted.

"Hey Eth" Meena smiled. Ethan's faced softened as her saw and cheekily grinned at her.

Okay whatever.

"Come on!" I shouted before marching off into Harry's room.

"Squidge..." I said, walking into his room and behind his chair where he was editing.

"Mhm baby girl" he grunted, not taking his eyes of the screen.

"Meet my friends" I laughed before spinning him round.

"Oh hi" Harry cheekily smiled at them. The girls waved and we walked up the stairs into my room. Going up into the loft, we put on music and chatted.

"Harry is so cute" Jenna laughed before picking up a pillow and hugging it.

"He so likes you, B" Justine said, seriously. "When he said baby girl, I 10/10 almost died."

"He's 20" I cried before shoving my face into the blanket.

"Maybe you can be FWBs then" Meena smirked.(spon for your book Meena;))

I snorted before we all burst out laughing.

*lil time skip*

Us girls were watching Glee before there was a knock on my door.

"COME IN!" I screamed. It was Si, Harry, Joshy and my brother holding a box each with gold writing on.

"Special delivery" Eth grinned before they lay the boxes on the beds.

All of us rushed down and saw they had our names on each box.

"Open them then" Joshy laughed.

We opened them to see our own Sidemen FC football tops filed up neatly.

"Awh" Meena squealed before getting hers out and looking on the back.

Her's said "Meena Ribena 00" which is what I've called her for basically all our time being friends. Justine's said "Queen Justine 18" and Jenna's said "Jen Jen 99."

Mine said "Little Zingu 25" of course because Harry's said "Little Boggy 96" and we all know THAT joke.

"Thank you guys" I smiled before they grinned and left the room.

"LETS PUT THEM ON THEM" Meena shouted before half stripping on her top half. For gods sake Meena, always trying to get her clothes off. (I TOLD YOU I WAS COMING FOR YOU MEENA)

"Calm down, Meena Ribena" Jen laughed loudly before everyone started getting changed themselves.

I got out my phone and we took a load of pictures on snapchat as well as videos of us singing to music. I posted a selfie we took on Instagram because we all looked fire, not gonna lie.

mynameisbef: MY FIVE STAR BITCHES READY FOR TOMORROW🌟⚽️ #SDMNFCvsYTAllStars

After hours of singing and dancing I couldn't help but have one thought cross my mind:

I have the best friends.
--------------------------------------------------------------
One fact of the day:
MEENAS STORY IS GOING TO RUIN MY LIFE
IM SLOWLY RUINING HERS TOO BUT SHUSH
Anyway I'm nearly at 6k😭😭
But thank you guys!!!
Love you
Beth X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 11.2K 35
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
942K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.9M 75.5K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...
952K 31.6K 58
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...