Life is Liz (LiL, #1)

By Katharina_Rose

"Really perfection is only just impossibility." ~~~~ Sometimes I'm happ... More

Part1: The one week agreement
Chapter 1: Breakdowns
Chapter 2: Talks With Your Best Friend
Chapter 3: Awkward Moments, Football And Ryan
Chapter 4: Guys, Games And Jackets
Chapter 5: The Party
Chapter 6: After Effects
Chapter 7: Let The Agreement Begin
Chapter 8: Summer Memories And A Date?
Chapter 9: The Pact
Chapter 10: Part 1: Hatred
Chapter 10: Part 2: Teaching Sessions
Chapter 11: Late Night Activities
Chapter 10.5-11: Ryan's POV
Chapter 12: Weird Fights, 'Dancing' And Interference
Chapter 13: Story Time
Chapter 14: Helper Syndrom
Chapter 15: Part 1: Cookies, Pizza and Taylor Swift
Chapter 15: Part 2: Guilty As Charged
Chapter 16: The Bus Incident
Chapter 17: Fights
Chapter 18: Speeches
Chapter 19: Phone Calls
Chapter 20: Andromeda
Chapter 21: The Breakfast Club
Chapter 22: Aftermath
Chapter 23: Air
Part 2: Revelations
Chapter 24: Practice
Chapter 25: People Are Idiots
Chapter 26: Grow A Pair
Chapter 27: Milk And Freedom
Chapter 28: A Secret Confession?
Chapter 29: Eugene's Ass
Chapter 31: Crazy Bitch
Chapter 32: Unfairness
Chapter 33: Queen Elizabeth
Chapter 34: Part 1: Red Roses & Anxiety
Chapter 34: Part 2: Cuddly birds
Chapter 35: A step in the right direction
Chapter 36: Run, Forest, run!
Chapter 37: Dinner with the fam
Chapter 38: On the run
Chapter 39: Popcorn, Vanilla and Handsome Snales
Chapter 40: His Lifeline
Please watch
Chapter 41: Liar
Chapter 42: Not A Flicker Of Light
Chapter 43: Thawed Frost
Chapter 44: Forget Me
Chapter 45: Family Reunions
Chapter 46: Not Good For You
Chapter 47: A Piece of History
Chapter 48: Closer
Chapter 49: Meeting Sam
Chapter 50: Bittersweet
Chapter 51: Life is Liz
Chapter 52: Turning Tables
Chapter 53: Self Medication
Chapter 54: Surprise, Surprise!
Chapter 55: Part 1: First Times
Chapter 55: Part 2: More Firsts
Chapter 56: Food Convos
Chapter 57: I'm Sorry
Chapter 58: Excuses
Chapter 59: Panic
Chapter 60: The Twist In My Story
Chapter 61: Selfish Intentions
Chapter 62: Jersey Jealousy
Chapter 63: Ignorance
Chapter 64: Night After Night
Chapter 65: I Love You Too
Chapter 66: Intricate Thoughts
Chapter 67: Fuck(ed)
The Sequel Is Up

Chapter 30: Ant-Man

146 13 5
By Katharina_Rose

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, only you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan's POV

When I opened my eyes rays of light hit my face, but instead of groaning and pulling the sheets over my head like I did usually, today it didn't bother me. Arms slowly wrapped themselves around my waist from behind me. A smile tucked at my lips as I felt her nuzzling her head into my back. Her warmth and scent instantly comforted me. I placed my hands over hers and entwined our fingers. "Good morning, Buttercup."

She hugged me tighter to her chest and swung one leg over both of mine. "Good morning, Love," she whispered into my back before kissing my right shoulder blade. "Did you sleep last night?" she asked once she loosened her hold on me and leaned on her elbows to look at me as I turned onto my back.

I grinned up at her and brushed her brown hair over her shoulder. "With you always." She smiled a smile so warm and genuine it could light up the whole universe. "You know what?"

"What?" she asked curiously.

I placed my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her closer until our noses touched. "I love you," I told her just before covering her mouth with mine. She smiled through the kiss as she stroked my chest with one hand and my cheek with the other.

"I love you too," she told me when she pulled away before diving right into another kiss. Our tongues met once she allowed me to deepen the kiss and opened up. She tasted so good I almost lost myself in her. She was straddling me now and I reached out and placed my hand on the smooth skin of her bare thigh. Lust was shooting through my body as she pressed herself closer against me. "Bee," I moaned once she pulled away to rain kisses all over my chest. I was fisting her nightgown now as her lips trailed up my neck and to my ear.

"Alex," she breathed, her voice full of love and desire. "I want you."

I didn't need anymore goading before I pulled her nightgown over her head and threw it somewhere behind her. I raked my hands over her bare back while letting my lips come in contact with her breasts. She moaned and clutched at my hair to keep my head in place as my tongue came out to greet her skin. 

"Alex," she moaned. 

I smiled against her skin before flipping us over. I was settled in between her legs as I let my teeth graze the inside of her thigh. She moaned and oh how I loved that sound. I was about to pull her panties down when she stopped me. I looked up at her. She smiled at me lovingly. "I love you."

I kissed her stomach. "I love you too." And then it happened, I had just hooked my thumbs through her undies when I froze. I couldn't move.

"Alex."

I felt her slip away as she smiled at me one more time.

"Alex."

Her mouth moved to say those three words just one more time, but I couldn't hear her anymore for some reason.

"Alex, wake up."

I could feel my heart breaking as I got pulled away from her.

"Alex!"

I jumped in my bed as I woke up. "Fuck," I cursed, placing my hand over my heart. It had been a dream. Only a dream.

Sophie was standing at the foot of my bed, phone in hand. "Hey, are you okay?" she asked worriedly.

I stared at her in confusion before I felt a single tear roll out of the corner of my eye and stream down my right cheek. "Er, yeah," I answered her, my voice hoarse and husky from sleep and... emotions. I wiped at my cheek.

"Sorry, I normally would have let you sleep, but Liz called and wanted to know if you are coming to her breakfast thing." She handed me my phone. "Give her a call or something."

"Thanks, yeah."

She turned to go, but before she could walk out of my room fully she turned around. "Oh and Alex?"

"Huh?"

"Maybe you should take a cold shower first." She winked at me before walking away, laughing as I groaned. Fuck, I thought as I looked down, I think she is right. I groaned again and fell back into my pillows, thinking about the dream I had with a smile. 

These days I didn't dream, normally I would just have nightmares every other night, but dreaming a happy dream? Never. And it made this one just so much better. It was the best dream I had had ever since I could remember and was also my personal favorite. I was just pissed at Sophie for ruining it. Grudgingly, I stood up and made my way into the en-suite. I badly needed that cold shower. 

\\\\\

Once I got there all their cars were already parked outside her house. Fucking great! I could kiss alone time with Bee thus goodbye. Great, now I was even more pissed off than after Sophie had interrupted my happy dream. 

Mrs. Graham opened the door when I rang the bell. I wished her a good morning after she ushered me inside. "You too. It's good to see you again, Ryan." I smiled at her and she led me to the back porch where everyone was seated. 

Instantly my eyes flew to the girl of my dreams(quite literally) and my heart swelled with happiness as I watched her throw her head back and laugh at something Liam had said to her. The sound was comforting and I willed myself not to think back at the noises she had been making in my dream. "Liz, look who I found at the door," her mom said to her while gesturing to me.

She looked up as she wiped a tear out of the corner of her eye and smiled at me. "Hey."

"Nice to grace us with your presence," Jeremy grunted and for the first time in forever I couldn't figure out if he meant it to come out sarcastic. Bee shot him a warning look before standing up and walking towards me.

"Come on," she said with a small smile before gripping my wrist and walking inside. I could only let her drag me with her, I was too stunt that she was actually touching me. Tingles ran up my arm and down my hand, her fingers something resembling a taser. If she felt it too she didn't show it, but I hoped, God, I hoped she was feeling the same way.

I was startled as she let go of me and only then realized that we were in the kitchen. "So, how do you like your milk?" she asked with a smile as she poured something from a pot into a mug.

I cleared my throat as I felt my own smile tuck at my lips. "It's fine, thanks," I said as I went to grab the mug out of her hands. 

Although it was probably not the best idea to drink milk instead of coffee, because I was able to get a full nights sleep last night-the first one in a long time-I couldn't say no to her. I would most probably end up frustrated tonight, because I was tired and couldn't sleep, but it wouldn't be the first time. And she was so cute to make me some warm milk that I couldn't resist. For her I would give up on sleep for the rest of my life if I had to.

"Sorry, for being so late."

She shrugged. "Don't worry about it." She ran a hand through her messy hair and bit her bottom lip while doing so just like she always did. I didn't think she was doing it on purpose anymore, it had just become a habit over the years. Nevertheless it was driving me crazy not being the one to sink my teeth into that juicy, pink bottom lip of hers. An image of her lying beneath me entered my mind, her nails raking down my back when I nipped at the skin of her collarbone, her neck, her chest and lastly her lips and she gasped and moaned, "Alex.".

"Ryan?" I was brought out of my fantasy as a prickling sensation ran up and down my arm and shoulder. I looked down and saw her watching me with a concerned expression on her lovely face, her hand placed on my upper arm. "Are you okay?

I cleared my throat before answering. "Er, yeah." Damn it, that dream was fucking with my head and not in a bad way. I needed to try to keep it out of my head until I got back home otherwise something would happen that I couldn't control.

"You sure?" She tilted her head to the side and fuck, she was so cute. "You look a bit flushed. Are you sick?" Before I could answer her she got on her tiptoes and placed her hand on my forehead. I closed my eyes, savoring the feel of her skin against my face as she touched my cheeks to check if I was warm. I took a deep breath of her scent before she pulled away, her flowery scent was overshadowed by the smell of coffee and bacon, but it was still there, lingering in the air.

When I opened my eyes again she was frowning up at me. I wanted to reach out, pull her close and kiss her until that frown turned into a beautiful smile. But before I could even lift my hand she spoke up. "Forget the milk, I'll make you some tea." She grabbed the mug out of my hand-I had been holding it still?-and poured it down the drain before filling a kettle with water and putting it on the stove to heat up.

"Bee, that's nice, but I don't think it's necessary."

"Shush," she ordered before grabbing my elbow and dragging me outside. She sat me down on a chair at the head of the table. "You need a blanket?"

I shook my head in amusement. "No, I'm good."

She huffed before going back inside after telling the others to watch me, as if I would jump up and drive away when she's acting so caring towards me.

"You sick?" Drake asked me.

"No, but for some reason she thinks so."

Jack snorted. "Yeah, she's going to watch you like a hawk for the rest of the day."

"Liz gets overly caring whenever somebody doesn't feel well, physically or mentally," Liam explained.

She came back with my tea a moment later. "Okay, here's some honey if you want," she said while placing the two items in front of me. "Or do you drink it English? Should I go get some milk?" Before I could answer she did. "I'll go get some milk." She stood up.

Before she could get away I reached for her hand and pulled her back down. "It's okay, Liz. Just, please, sit down and relax. I'm good, I promise." She did so, hesitantly.

"Have you eaten yet?" she asked, but before I could answer once again she did. "What a stupid question, you wouldn't be here if you already had breakfast." I would be here either way just to see her. Jack, Tony and Jeremy tried to hold back their laughter at her edgy behavior. She noticed and glared them down. "Here," she said and handed me a plate full of bacon, scrambled eggs, pancakes with maple syrup and a few other delicious looking things. "Sorry, Liam. You were saying before?" she turned to him once I dig in.

"Yeah, so this gigantic ant was chasing me down the road and when I say gigantic I mean like huge like Ant-Man huge when he was fighting against Iron Man and Spider-Man in the last Captain America." I was pretty lost, but by the way Bee was nodding her head she obviously knew what this was about and had probably seen the movie too. "Okay, so I was running down the street and turned to look at the ant just as I fell down a cliff and woke up." Oh, he was talking about a dream.

"Sounds pretty bad," Bee said sympathetically.

He buried his face in his hands. "It was one of the worst nightmares I ever had."

She rubbed his back comfortingly. "Just call me next time when you fail to fall asleep after a nightmare, okay?" He wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed his face into her neck, nodding. My hands twitched as jealousy flooded my senses. Damn, what I would give to be in his position right now. The others didn't seem to care at all and weren't surprised at their friends cuddling.

"You afraid of ants?"

She answered for him, getting protective. "Yes, but that's non of your business."

I couldn't help myself I snorted. "Really?" I knew that it was a low blow to laugh at someone else's fear, but I was angry and jealous and couldn't control myself at the moment. And come on ants?

Bee glared daggers at me as Liam pulled away. "You might be scared of other things, but that doesn't give you the right to laugh at him." She was getting defensive and I was regretting my behavior already. "Every person on this damn planet is afraid of something, animals, things, people, situations, feelings, places and other stuff. You can't decide on what you fear and what not just like you can't choose what to hate and what to like. Sure you can overcome your fear, but sometimes you are born with it and it's deeply rooted in your personality. 

"Myrmecophobia is a fear like every other and it shouldn't matter to you that he's scared of small insects and laugh at him, because what counts is that he is scared of them and you should be there for him, because making fun of him isn't going to help." 

Note to self never piss Elizabeth Graham off.

I held my hands up in surrender. "Okay, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that."

"Thanks," Liam said with a small smile, but more to her than me as he slipped his hand through hers lying on her lap.

She smiled at him. "Always."

Her other friends didn't seem surprised at her lecturing me. And what was it that Liam had mentioned before? Liz gets overly caring whenever somebody doesn't feel well, physically or mentally. It made sense now, but somehow I didn't think she had just been saying all this for Liam's sake, something told me that it was a very touchy subject for her all together. 

The way she had lectured me she didn't just seem defensive, but hurt. She had seemed deeply hurt by my reaction. Sure, everybody had his or her own demons, but maybe it pained her so much, because she could relate to Liam in a way I couldn't understand.

"Ryan?" I snapped my head up at her gentle voice and felt the tingles spread to my neck and chest as she touched my shoulder.

"Yes?"

"You okay?" With you always. "You zoned out again."

I ran a hand through my hair. "Yeah, I'm good."

She tilted her head, frowning at me. "Drink your tea," she advised.

I smiled at her and took her hand that was placed on my shoulder in my own. She gave it a squeeze and the tingles sparked. Up my arm over my shoulder and to my chest they went until they found my aching heart.

Only to die down again when she let go. I reached for my tea to warm my lonely heart. "So, anyone else with a dream last night?" 

I choked on my tea. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys

So, I was baking chocolate chip cookies the other day and had to think of Ryan. And I  thought why not write another chappy in Ryan's POV? I missed him. 

So, I guess now you know more about Alex. And I hope you liked the make out scene. Any thoughts on that one? 

Also how about Liz putting Ryan in his place again? Was he in need of a lecture?

Tell me what you think.

Please comment/vote?

Hugs and kisses 

Kathy

PS: Drink tea!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

KNOW ME By seline

Teen Fiction

797 171 20
I know you cry with silent tears, I know you lock yourself up so as not to make anyone feel bad, I know that you hide your demons under a smile, And...
13.9K 378 15
In the solitude of unrequited love, I have danced alone, weaving dreams that were doomed from the start. Each step I took towards you was like naviga...
5K 121 14
Male reader Your depression seems to be getting worse, and having to put a smile on your face every time you're in front of a fan of yours is so tiri...
1.1M 69.5K 41
"Been about you, since I met you and imma keep it that way" You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only...