A Chapter Of My Reality ( A M...

By Calums4ngel

"What would you do if your life didn't feel real." Or "Just a chapter of your reality." More

.Charicters.
1.Where it all began
2.Beaches,Balls,Boys and Blue Eyes
3.Shopping Spree
4.Slumberparty and Hair Dye
5.Group Chats And Secrets
6.Holidays,Headphones and Heartbreak Girls
7.Jaws Drop, Flies Caught and Secret singing talents
8.Lbd,Tention and touchy-feelie
9.Cameron, Crying and kissing
10.Little Angel Hayes and lunch With The One And Only
11.Shawn,Treat you better and Concerts
12.Moving,Tweeting And Reflecting
The Apartment
13.Huggs And New Beginings
14.Starving,Bleeding And Modelling
15.late night anticipation
16.Sluts, She Bad and Slapped
17.New Surroundings and Vanessa
The boys apartment
18.Carla,Jets and slick back boys
19.Dear Cameron,Matt is what! Oh and Jack?
21. #Narla
22. Tingly feelings..
23.Blushing like Crazy

20.Victoria Secret fashion show NY

43 3 2
By Calums4ngel

(So this is what a Victoria secret fashion show is like sooo yeah this is just for reference xx )

I woke up to 5sos heartbreak girl blasting through my phone (you are a hard core fan of this fanfiction if you know what this song means x)
I quickly turned of my alarm and called dibs on the shower before Carla could run into the bathroom.

So today was the day my first Vs fashion show and let's just say I am absolutely pissing myself about it. Firstly.My fave band was playing for it and I don't know what to do. Yes, you guessed it 5 seconds of freaking summer were playing and I am in love with all of them but I had a big thing for Ashton soooo oh and Luke is like a sex God and then Michael, his hair it's just I want to touch it and then you have Calum and may I say he is the cutest little/big thing ever did see so I will be fangirling but I need to act professional. Like that's ever going to happen....

I shaved and did all the stuff girls needed to do in the shower and then dried myself as I rapped the towel around my body. I stepped out of the shower only to see a Small box placed on my bed.

I slowly walked up to the box and sat down besides it. Carla had just stepped into the bathroom and I heard the shower turn on. Was it from her or someone else.

I carefully untied the ribbon from the box and tilted the lid up only to see an small folded up piece of paper and a smaller black box. I pulled the note out and read it.

To Eva

Good luck with today ,hope to see you from the front row.....
Oh and don't thank me for the gift I had to repay you somehow because I liked your note- C.D xx

I found myself smiling at the note Jack had obviously given Cameron my note and he was here in NY Front row at my first Vs show Uhhhhhh. Now I am really nervous.

I put the note down next to me and took the small box out of the gold tissue paper it was rapped in . Inside of the box and opened it to see a beautiful gold bracelet with one single white pearl in the middle.

I slipped it on and admired it for a moment before a loud shout brought me out of my train of thought."Eva and Cameron sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Carla sang as she made here way over to here suitcase.

*skip getting ready*

Because I was getting all glammed up at the show I decided on this look....

And Carla decided on this.....

*skip the suv ride*

Carla ,Gigi and I all got out of the suv to find lots of paparazzi at the entrance I just heard a lot of questions being asked about if I was nervous or if I had a boyfriend but just ignored them and strided into backstage.

Some man with a head set guides me to a changing room where I was given some underwear and my Victoria secret robe....

Then the same man lead me to a vanity where a hair stylist and makeup artist started working there magic on me.

~~~~~~~~

It was 5 minutes till the show started and I was freaking out I had a walked passed the 5sos boys a couple of times and I was really surprised that I didn't burst out crying.

In that time when I had left the boys and my whole world was braking apart 5sos's music helped me so much and I am so thank full for them....

I now had a lot butterflies in my stomach as the light dimmed and the music started playing. I looked down at myself I was waring some American apparel looking women's underwear because I can't ware really Americant apparel underwear at a Vs show (lol 😂)and some black skinny jeans that were undone then I was wearing a cute little whiye bando  and small metal wings were attached to my back. And I was wearing some very high black stilettos.

As She looks so perfect blasted around the building I saw Gigi go out into the runway. I watched on a television screen next to me she made it look so effortless. Now I was guided to the side stage of the runway and Gigi reached the very end of the catwalk I then started walking down almost like it all just fit into place as I was at least halfway down the runway my eyes divert to the front row where I see Cameron in a white button up shirt and black dressy pants then some dressy shoes I look next to him and see everyone, including all the MAGCON boys, Mahogany and Vanessa.  I smiled as I got to the end of the runway. Luke had come up next to me and we were back to back him playing his guitar as I struck a pose. I then had to walk back down the runway as Calum winked at me and I made it through the runway exit.

~~~~~~~~

It was now after the show and we were all taking photos with everyone including 5sos.

I slowly walked behind Cameron and tapped him on the shoulder. He slowly turned round and rapped me into a bone crushing hug he buried his head onto the crook of my neck as something caught my eye. A beautiful green diamond encrusted engagement ring was on Vanessa finger who was leaning on Matt. I slowly whispered to Cameron to let go. And I made my way over to Matt, he quietly comes closer to me and-"Congratulations Eva in the show you were great,I have something to tell you and I didn't know ho-?" Matt said as I stopped him and said "No Matt Congratulation ,Jack- I take a glance at Glinskey as he was talking to Nash- told me, I better get an invite to the Wedding!" I said as I pull Vanessa into a hug who was besides Matt. "Hey Eva I was wondering if you know because I don't really know anyone from here and all my friends are from Florida I well,ummmm will you be the maid of honour I mean you don't have to if you don't want to I just uhhhh-"Vanessa whispered nervously in my ear,"yes..."
"On you don't well that's ok- wait you said yes!"

~~~~~~~~

Do you ever have those days where you just feel like your life is sum what coming back into place like your little jigsaw puzzle is so near to completion but then at the same time there is so much more you could add to your little life you just want the future to come well...

Today was one of those days where I found a chapter of my reality.....

~~~~~~~~

Heyyyyyyy long time no see and I am so sorry xxxx

There is a part two to this chapter and that will come out next Sunday so look out for that and

Vote

Comment

Add to your library's to get notified when the next chapter goes up and.....

Bye bye people and aliens xxxx

Ps can you give me feed back on this chapter sooo yeah leave a comment and bye xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 12.3K 77
Imagines of my lil muffin ;) -------------------------- These are old and not that great, so here's a pre-warning! Please do not copy my work, I work...
825K 7.4K 71
Just imagines on the magcon boys and message me if you want one!
9.6M 113K 163
Magcon Imagines & Preferences, all written by me. Hope you enjoy! x