One direction Preferences

By LetMeMakeYouSmile1D

One Direction Preferences More

One direction Preferences
1. How you met
2. Your twitter conversation
3. He calls you late at night (His P.O.V.)
4. He says he loves you for the first time
5. He finds out you cut / Have an eating disorder
6. Zayn-He has a breakdown and only want you. (His P.O.V.)
7. Louis-He has a breakdown and only want you (HIS P.O.V.)
8. Niall-He has a breakdown and only want you (HIS P.O.V.)
9. Harry-He has a breakdown and only want you (HIS P.O.V.)
10. Liam-He has a breakdown and only wants you (HIS P.O.V.)
11. He hits you
12. He stops you from attempting suicide
13. The silent treatment
14. He realises you're the one. (His P.O.V.)
15. He cheats on you (part 1)
16. He cheats on you (part 2)
17. He is furious and you calm him down.
18. You find out he cuts
19. You find out he cuts. (HIS P.O.V.)
A/N PLEASE HELP ME?
20. You do a twitcam
21. He wakes you up
22. He calls you his wife, but you're not married or engaged
23. He talk to one of the boys about how he loves you. (HIS P.O.V)
24. He tells you he wants to quit the band.
25. He thinks you're cheating on him.
26. He hears you sing for the first time. (HIS P.O.V)
27. You have a fight and make up.
28. You're depressed and he makes it better. (HIS P.O.V.)
29. He has a nightmare. (HIS P.O.V.)
30. He wants your attention. (HIS P.O.V.)
31. You leave him turned on.
32. He destracts you while studying.
33. He admits that he likes you.
34. The fans see you with a baby.
35. He sings for you. (His P.O.V.)
37. You ask what he sees in you.
38. He gets jealous of another band member.
39. He gets jealous of another band member. (HIS P.O.V.)
40. I hate you.
41. You're on your period.
42. You cheat with him. (HIS P.O.V.)
43. You're mine. (HIS P.O.V.)
44. He sees you naked for the first time. (HIS P.O.V.)
45. You talk in Dutch and he doesn't understand you. (HIS P.O.V.)
46. He likes you but you don't feel the same way.
47. You're his celebrity crush.
48. There's something on your face.
49. Some guy flirts with you and he gets jealous.
50. You have a panic attack.
51. Lovebites.
52. You don't think you're good enough.
53. He turns you on and then leaves.
54. He tries to make you smile.
55. You don't think you're good enough. (His P.O.V.)
56. Revenge (of leaving him turned on.)
57. ''I'm pregnant''
58. I like that
59. You join him to an award show.
60. He writes you a song (His P.O.V.)
authors note
authors note

36. You don't believe in marriage.

11.1K 97 0
By LetMeMakeYouSmile1D

Louis:

''So, why won't you marry me?'' Louis said randomly one day. ''What?'' I looked at him confused. ''Why won't you marry me?'' he repeated. ''Lou, we've talked about this.'' I sighed. He came closer and took my hand. ''But why?'' he whisperd, his eyes were glittering. ''Because.. I just don't believe in it okay.'' I snapped lightly. ''Do you love me?'' he asked me and I nodded. ''Ofcourse I do.'' I whisperd. ''Do you trust me?'' he asked me and I nodded again. ''Then marry me. I will make you happy.'' he whisperd and he kissed me. ''Okay. I believe you.'' I whisperd back. A big smile appeared on his face. ''FINALLY!'' he shouted and kissed me again.

Harry:

''Hi baby!'' I shouted as I plopped down on the couch next to my boyfriend Harry. ''Hi.'' he said, distracted. ''Something wrong?'' I asked frowning. ''No.'' Harry said while smiling his perfect smile at me. ''Okay.'' I chuckled while I stood up to get something to drink. ''You know, I want to ask you something.'' Harry said and I turned around. ''Sure, what is it?'' I smiled at him as I sat up on the kitchen counter. ''Well.. We've been together for 4 years now.. Don't you think it's time to like.. Get married?'' he whisperd. ''No.'' I whisperd back and closed my eyes. ''What?'' Harry asked. ''I'm sorry. I can't.'' I said. ''What.. But why?'' he said, tears threatening to fall. ''I don't believe in marriage.'' I whisperd. He came towards me and hugged me. ''Please? It would mean the world to me.'' He said as I felt his tears fell on my shoulder. ''Okay. I'll think about it.'' I whisperd. ''Thank you.'' he whisperd and kissed me.

Liam:

I laid on the couch, sick, when Liam came in to the room. ''And how is my lovely girlfriend today?'' he smiled at me. ''Better.'' I smiled weakly. ''Okay so I've had this crazy idea.'' Liam said as he plopped down on the couch next to me. ''Okay?'' I said. ''What if we get married and start a family?'' he smiled and grabbed my hand. ''Why?'' I whisperd. He frowned. ''Because I love you.'' I sighed. ''Liam, you know how I feel about this.'' The smile on his face faded. ''Okay, I'm sorry. You're right.'' I saw a tear slid down his face. ''Liam, don't cry.'' I whisperd and sat up. ''Sorry, I just love you so much and I've even bought a ring.'' He cried while he got a little box out of his pocket. I opened the box and gasped. ''It's beautiful.'' I whisperd. ''Yeahh.. But I won't use it.'' he whisperd. ''NO. I mean.. I love you to and I don't want to see you like this so.. Okay.. I'll marry you.'' I whisperd. ''Really?'' his face lit up. ''Really.'' I said and kissed him.

Niall:

I was in the shower when I felt two arms wrap around my waist. ''Hi to you to.'' I chuckled. ''Hi.'' I heard his low, raspy voice. I closed my eyes and leaned back against his chest. ''Marry me.'' he whisperd. My eyes shot open. ''Marry me.'' he whisperd again. I turned around and shook my head. ''Don't.'' I whisperd. ''Then explain to me this, why don't you believe in marriage.'' he said. ''Well.. It used to be a beautiful thing. Always be together. But now.. People are getting divorced over nothing. I don't want that.'' I whisperd. ''But we won't get divorced. I love you and I will do anything in my power to make it work. So please, marry me?'' he whisperd and pulled me closer. ''Okay. I will.'' I whisperd back. ''You're gonna be mrs. Horan.'' he said with a smile and kissed me.

Zayn:

We were laying in bed, almost asleep when Zayn started to talk. ''You know, we've been together for 2 years. That's like really long.'' he said. I turned around. ''Yes, it is. What's your point? I want to sleep.'' I said. ''My point is that I'm ready.'' he whisperd. I looked at him confused. ''For what?'' He sighed and took my hand. ''Marriage. A family.'' I sighed. ''Give me one good reason for marriage.'' I whisperd. ''Well.. You like my last name.'' he chuckled. ''I do.'' I laughed. ''No, but seriously. I want to marry you because I love you. And it would make everything a lot easier.'' he whisperd. ''Fine, BUT I'm only marrying you for you name.'' I chuckled and cuddled into him. ''I can live with that.'' he whisperd and pulled me closer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 33.4K 90
Leave me requests anywhere any time of the day! I will get to as many as I can in one day, but don't all jump at once! I am always available to look...
40.1K 275 48
I've never done this before don't hate me! This will be One Direction preferences and imagines written by myself unless told otherwise <3
2.2M 22K 120
One Direction Imagines and Preferences. This is my first book<3
3.9M 35.4K 200
More collections of 1D preferences :))))