My Sunflower (Navia/JuTsu/Nat...

By RiriDesu

Do you remember when you first fell in love ? Who, where, and when was it? Natsu and Juvia met a long time a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17

14

759 21 3
By RiriDesu

"What happened?" I ask Haruka.

"You were drowning and I saved you"

"Drowning?"

"Are you alright? Feel any pain?" Haruka ask me.

I sat up "I'm fine" I said "Who are you to me again?"

"I'm your lover" he said again.

I begin to laugh "I don't remember anything but I know you're not my lover."

Oh no what if he is?

He just stare at me. "You're right but" he stood up and help me up "We're really close"

"Really close?"

"Yes. We've known each other for a while now" he said "You uh....ran away from home"

"I did?"

"Yes just uh...a couple of hours ago"

He sounds like he doesn't know but he's adorable "Haruka....right?"

"Yes" he said.

"And I am..."

"Juvia Loxar"

"I see"

"I feel like there's something that I really need to do" I told him and place my hand to my chest "Like something I have to tell someone"

Haruka look at me worriedly. He sigh "Actu-"

"Haruka! There you are!" Shouted someone and a group of guys came running "We thought you got lost!"

"Who are they?" I ask.

"Stay here" he said and ran to the guys. They begin to talk and one of them look at me with a glare.

His eyes then widen and smile then he waved.

I wave back.

They came running towards me "Did you really lose your memories?" Ask one of them.

I look at each of their faces and yet no feelings were reached to me. As if they were definitely strangers to me.

A face. Someone's smile. I want to see someone's smile and hear their laughter but who?

"Yes" I said.

Are these good people or bad people? Should I trust them or shouldn't I?

I smile.

"Haru talks so much about you after the competition at raven tail. He-" the guy stop talking "You're confused aren't you? Its alright I don't blame you"

So I do know them?

Haruka look at me and he made a small rough smile.

Natsu POV

"I don't understand" I mumble "everything was good. We were laughing just fine. We were just....what"

"Natsu" said End "I'll make arrangements and have you sent to the US"

I look at him "no" I said "I will make there myself. You stop spreading my name around. Its annoying"

"I can help" said End.

"Just leave me alone" I said.

End sigh and left me alone in my room but he came back " Also don't blame Zeref . It wasn't his fault. Like you he did what he thought is best for us. You can hate him but you shouldn't blame him."

I threw my pillow at him and he quickly close the door. "I'm going to the US tomorrow to look for a job there. Everyone's too afraid of me here" said End behind the door. "I'm going to be back soon though"

I sigh and jump on my bed then I sat up then begin thinking. "Wait a minute..."

 "Can I come in?" ask Zeref and walk in before I even answered.

" What" I mumble.

" I just wanted to apologize" said Zeref

"Keep going" I said.

" I did what I had to for us. Actually...truth is I did it to Juvia because he aunt ordered me to. I denied. She went after my minions and soon enough they begin to bother me about it. I thought about it for quite a long time. Then once her aunt attacked Igneel I couldn't stand it, "

Zeref took a deep breath. " Igneel the one who saved us form our misery. I remember being abandon by our parents. I looked desperately for shelter for the three of us. People treated us as if we weren't human. They looked at us with disgust. I would have to beg for food and once in a while someone would be kind enough to give us food-"

" Yeah more like leftovers." I mumble. Zeref wouldn't eat so there would be enough for me and End. Yeah I remember those days.

"You were at the verge of death. I ran with you on my back while holding onto End's hand. I asked for help and no one listened. But then when Igneel saw us he dropped everything in his hands and carried you. He ran to the hospital and saved you."

Then he dropped us off at an orphanage. "I remember you don't need to tell me" I said " I get it you don't want to hurt him"

" He came back for us at the orphanage." said Zeref

"Why are you telling me these depressing memories"

" I wanted to kill Juvia" said Zeref "To save Igneel and you and End. To keep you four safe. But then I couldn't bring myself to it. So I ended up with trying to have JUvia give in to fear and leave you. Seeing her again...I didn't want that."

"her?"

Zeref begin to explain to me about him and Mavis....I see now.

" I haven't moved on" said Zeref "All these years I still yearn for her. I miss her and I still love her. But I have already let her go. You don't have to move on but you must let her go."

"I want to be alone" I said and walk out of my room.

"Don't stay out too late. You still have to go to school tomorrow. Mavis is kind but merciless"

I walk outside and wonder around.

"Leave me alone!" cry a young blue haired middle schooler.

"You think you're so pretty don't you? Just because you were choosen as the main dancer in swan lake with Romeo."

She try to get out of the group of girls but she couldn't "Please I have to get going."

" What if we break her legs?" ask a girl " Then she wont get the role"

I walk up and pull the blue hair girl away. " Sorry girls but this lady is mine. Can you not touch her please?"

They all look at me eyes wide " N-Natsu sama?! It's you! Remember me? I'm the girl you saved that day! You called me princess! After that day I've always been waiting there for you!-"

"What girl? I don't remember saving someone like you" I said and walk away with the blue haired girl.

"Excuse me sir? Sir!"

"Sorry." I stop walking "What's you're name?"

"I'm Wendy" she said " You must be End's twin Natsu Dragneel right?"

"You know me?"

" Well End is quite popular with the girls here. But I always noticed you more. People say you're ends shadow but to me I think you're more like someone who should be feared the most. You're unexpected and End is expected." she said.

I smile "Thanks"

" also Romeo talks a lot about you!"

" Romeo?"

"He told me your his role model"

"Wendy!" shouted Romeo from afar "I was waiting for you so we can practice together"

Wendy smile " Sorry I totally forgot!"

Romeo laugh " How unexpected of Wendy to forget!-Ah! Natsu!" he ran to me "H-h-hi! Why are you with Wendy"

"Just picked her up. Now watch her carefully got it. She might slip out of your hands"

"W-w-w-what are you talking about!" said Romeo blushing

I laugh. Young love- wait i'm still young too.

The two left and my phone begin to ring.

" Hello"

" Is Juvia with you" ask Gajeel breathing heavily.

"No she already left to America"

"She hasn't! I've been waiting at the airport for hours now. She's not here. I already looked. She never got here"

My heart begin to race in fear.

" Maybe she left at another airport"

" No! This is the Loxar's private airport! She must have come here"

"Then where else can she ...be...." my eyes widen. No way.

It cant be.

I ran to Juvia's Aunt's house and begin to rang the bell and kick the gate " Come out here! You old hag!" I scream.

She appear on the other side of the gate with acnologia and a few men.

" what did you do to her! What the hell did you do! Tell me now you witch!"

She begin to laugh "She's just a girl. Let her go already"

I clench my fist and glare at her " Just a girl? How can you say that when you fear her the most with hatred in your heart towards her? To the point where you hired people to kill her"

"Be quiet you!" shouted her aunt mad.

She walk closer towards me and smirk "But I don't care anymore. After all she's already dead. I told the driver to send her to hell instead of America. Drove her right off the cliff" the aunt begin to laugh " If it was this easy I should've done that earlier"

I could feel my blood boiling. " You-" I reach for her neck in between the gate bars and grab her throat. "You bitch! Don't lie to me!"

" I have proof that she's dead" The aunt choked " Oh her desperate face. Her last words were your name. Her tears. It was so much fun to watch"

Her face turned pale but she kept laughing.

Acnologia grab my arm with so much strength that I let go of the Aunt. She gasp for air.

I try to pull my arm away but Acnologia's strength is too much.

"Let him go wont you" said Zeref beside me. He held Acnologia's hand and Acnologia let go.

Acnologia smirk " I'm looking forward to your promise"

"A promise is a promise" said Zeref " And promises are meant to be broken"

"You..." Acnologia laugh " As expected from Zeref. But I don't mind because even if you break it I still look forward to it"

Zeref let go of Acnologia and drag me away.

"Wait! I still have a lot of questions for that old hag!" I shouted.

" If and when you see Acnologia do not fight him" said Zeref " He and I...are rivals"

" Rivals?" Someone is as fearsome as zeref?

" He might even be stronger than me too"

"So what he's your rival! I don't care!"

A man then came running to us "Please" he said shaking "I-I'm so sorry!"

"What?"

Zeref let go of me.

" I was the one who drove her off the cliff! Please I'm scared. I had to do it. If I didn't the Madam would've taken everything away form me! If I did she would've given my children a scholarship to any college they wish for and pay off my debts!...she hasn't. She turned on me. Called me a murderer. Please go and find the girls body. Give her a proper burial. I feel so guilty"

"She's not dead!" I shouted " How am I suppose to give someone who's not dead a proper burial? She's still...alive"

"Natsu" Zeref whisper " Let's go check on the cliff"

I called Igneel and Gray and Erza and probably everyone I knew and Juvia knew to come help find her body.

I sit on a rock at the bottom of the cliff while everyone searched.

" You're not looking?" ask Gray.

"Of course not. She's still alive. Why would I look for her in there" I said.

" Natsu please already. Accept the fact that she's dead! She's not coming back!"

"Stop it" said Erza and sit next to me " Continue searching" she said to Gray. Gray left.

Erza push me off the rock into the water " You too"

" I'm not"

" Then why did you call us all here"

"To prove that she's not dead. No one will find her body anyways. This means she's not dead"

"Look" said Erza " Search for her. We can cover up for places if all of us search for juvia."

"Sorry I'm late!" shouted Lucy with Aquarius " I had to sneak out"

End went and hug her.

"Why did you bring Aquarius?" I ask.

" She's good with water.  Thought she might be of help."

"Searching for her body here is a waste" said Aquarius "How long have you guys been searching?"

" About three hours now" said Erza.

" And yet you haven't found her yet. With the way the water is flowing her body is most likely swept up somewhere over there" said Aquarius pointing over there.

"What if I found her body over there" I whisper " And she's really dead"

" She's most likely dead" said Aquarius " Unless she got on shore and someone saved her."

"T-t-t-then we have to go there" I said " Like now"

" No" said End " You have school tomorrow"

" So what? Juvia is more important!"

" Go on the weekends" said End "Don't forget that time is still moving and you have a life"

"Juvia is my life"

"Just because Juvia is gone doesn't mean you stop living"

"But-"

" We'll be here to help" said Erza " On Friday afterschool we'll all go together to look for Juvia"

I return home and lay down staring at the place where Juvia slept.

"I miss you" I whisper " I love you and I will find you. I promise" I grab her pillow and held it close to my chest.

Hello my loves. I have dedicated one day of my weekends to update a chapter! ( ๑•̀ㅂ•́)و  I will still try my best to update a chapter per week and if I end up not doing so I'm sorry.

。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚+)゚。

Thanks and I love you all ʚ♡⃛ɞ(ू•ᴗ•ू❁)

Have wonderful days and nights!

-Riridesu

P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 14.3K 50
Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel are best friends since they are young. They are always together. They do everything together. They don't keep secr...
122K 2.1K 27
Juvia get rejected by gray Natsu and Lissanna get together Gajeel starts to date levy Master gets a request for Juvia, Lucy, and Levy. the catch is a...
2.7K 62 9
Lucy has had a crush on Natsu ever since their first mission together, but he never really noticed. Now, with Lucy's newfound feelings for Gray, Nats...
7.6K 270 11
It's the apocalypse and you get granted one chance to save the world. So who do you ask for? The one and only E.N.D. You and Natsu embark on a journe...