Lovers Have Fallen (Editing I...

By JadeJones4

When Jake and Raven meet, they get caught in the remnants of their parent's war that had left Jake an orphan... More

Chapter one: Meeting of the witch hunter
Chapter two: the truth behind Raven Elizabeth Jones
chapter three: the unlikely lovers
Chapter four: Willow returns
Chapter five: Raven loses her innocent's
Chapter six: The present Raven will never forget
Chapter seven: the beginning
Chapter eight: the battle part one
Chapter nine: The battle part two
Chapter ten: The power of the witches
Chapter eleven: The wedding went wrong
Chapter twelve: Raven's true power
Chapter thirteen: New enemy
Chapter fourteen: The enemy shows his power
Chapeter fifthteen: The love isn't always bad
Chapter sixteen: Angles fall
Chapter seventeen: the revenge
Chapter eighteen: Micheala's true form
Chapter nineteen: The questioning
Chapter twenty-one: The baby
Chapter twenty-two :The kidnapping
Chapter twenty-three: Safety
Chapter twenty-four: Jake's power
Chapter twenty-five: Living Forever
Chapter twenty-six: Micheala finds a mate
Chapter twenty-seven: Josh and Eve forever
Chapter twenty-eight: Jake's protection
Chapter twenty-nine: The real truth about Daniel
Chapter thirty: The birth of the hybrid
Chapter thrity-one: Love and happiness
Chapter thirty-two: Willow protection
Chapter thirty-three: Adien's mate
chapter thirty-four: The awakening
Chapter thirty-five: true form
chapter thirty-six: final battle

Chapter twenty: Mother and daughter come together

29 0 0
By JadeJones4

Raven woke up to see that she was in one of Jake's t-shirts that she had given him. Raven remembered getting it for his birthday in their third year of school. The black-haired girl got up and made her way to the bathroom. 

Raven walked up to the sink and got her toothbrush, then put some toothpaste in and brushed her teeth. When she was done, Raven got into the shower. After her shower, she got dressed in a black lace bra, panties, then a dark blue tank top, with dark, tight fitted pants, and a leather jacket with some black high heel ankle boots. Her make-up was a dark shade of purple and black. Her eyeliner was an exquisite wing. 

Raven was soon done getting ready and went to her job working at the coffee shop "wakey," but before she left, she made the kids lunches for school. She drove to her career soon after Raven started to work, but suddenly, Raven's mom walked into the coffee shop and smiled at Raven. 

Raven froze and looked at her mom with shock on her face. She started to remember all that happened that night Willow died. Which only wanted to make her cry at the memory." Mom, you are alive! I can't believe it! " Raven said, almost yelling at her mom as tears set in her eyes. 

"Hi Raven, I know you're probably mad at me right now because of the last time we saw each other, but let me explain," Willow said softly.

Raven looked at her mother and walked around to the break room, where her mother could talk in private. "Say what you need to say to me," Raven told her mother.

They walked into the closet. "I would like to say I am sorry. I was just so angry about Sara that I didn't see or care what I already had in front of me, which were you and Mark. I wish I could say sorry to him, "Willow said, looking down.

When Willow was done talking, she was crying. "Thank you; I accept your apology, and I'm sure dad would as well, mom," Raven said, wanting to cry and hug her mother.

"So you are not mad at me for lying to you," Willow said, looking at her daughter that she had missed so much. 

"No, I'm angry because you slept with that asshole dad left for him," Raven said to Willow as she hugged her.

"Raven, I had your current dad blackmail me with stuff I did to him when Sara died, "Willow said to her daughter, who looked in shock. "Look, sweetheart, I didn't die. I just thought that you needed time to think things through. The evil inside of me took me over because of Sara, "Willow said to Raven.

"It is okay, mom. I forgive you; don't do it again," Raven said, looking at her hands.

"Thank you, sweetie," Willow said to her daughter. 

Raven was happy that she could see her mom again. When Raven got off work, she went out to eat with her mom. They laughed, smiled, and drank away the night. Soon Raven and Willow went home by calling a taxi because she was wasted, but Raven had a little to drink. But to be sure, Raven went home in a cab with Willow. 

When they got back home, Raven put Willow to bed in the guest bedroom. Then Raven went to bed too. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 15.9K 39
Klaus finally got what he wanted. The curse is broken and he is now a wolf/vampire hybrid. He couldn't be more satisfied. Now all that's left is for...
785 57 56
Raven Valentine is an orphan with only one thing on her mind. Running away with the girl she loves, Sage. One hooded figure, a car crash, and a curse...
192K 3.3K 23
Victoria Gilbert. Elena Gilberts older sister, you might know her, you might not. Both girls had a normal life until the Salvatore brothers, Damon an...
13 0 1
A vampire is being stalked by her ex lover, but there is more than meets the eye when she finds out why. They must meet witches, werewolves and a dem...