Cimorelli Messages PART 3

By MadMuziQ

Are y'all even ready for the shade that's about to be thrown? Go outside and get some sunshine or open your b... More

Chap.1 Yo Ass is Beat
Chap. 2: Don't Try It
Chap. 4: WHO ATE MY COOKIES?
Chap. 5: Shine A Light
Chap.6: Shade On
Chap.7: Fartin Rainbows
Chap.8: Late Night Creepin
Chap.9: Subway and Blankets
Chap.10: Walkin on Sunshine
Chap. 11: This is the End

Chap. 3: The Cherry Kool- Aid

676 22 36
By MadMuziQ

Katherine: Let's have a talk. I think we should release one more album and that's it.

Lauren: I don't think we should release another album at all.

Dani: Girl bye. You kicked out the group cuz yo ass can't sing.

Lauren: Oh hell no. I was in the group before you young man. And who can't sing? I'll whistle note yo ass back into the Baby Boomer generation.

Dani: Bitch you can't hit whistle notes! AND you can't rap! You just all fucked up. You need to pick a damn struggle.

Lisa: Neither of you can hit a whistle note.

Amy: Aw hell. Here we go.

Lisa: We? No bitch. Here I go.

Amy: This wasn't about you. You always wanna pop up and talk shit. Fuck on somewhere with the bullshit. Let them shade each other in peace.

Dani: Man, exactly.

Lauren: Lisa whatever. I can fuckin sing better than the both of you.

Lisa: AHAHHAHAHAHA. Biiiiiitch... The lies you tell.

Dani: How? When? Where?

Lauren: Fuck both of you. I have the most solos out of all of us. What does that tell you?

Lisa: That we need to switch this shit up because our fans are tired of their ears bleeding.

Dani: That you dumb asf. I KNOW you don't really think that!?

Katherine: HEY! I HAD SOMETHING SERIOUS TO TALK ABOUT! UHM, THE BAND! AND YOU GUYS WANNA ARGUE ABOUT WHO GETS THE MOST PARTS AND SINGS BETTER?

Amy: Well, technically....

Lisa: It was still about the band.

Katherine: No. It was about you guys shading each other, as per usual.

Christina: Hey.

Dani: Hey bitch.

Lauren: Do you wanna kick me out the band Chris?

Christina: I thought about it before. But no.

Dani: You must've not thought long and hard my dude.

Lauren: (insert middle finger)

Dani: I bet you want to don't you bitch?

Lisa: Eww.

Christina: Wait, I didn't call a meeting. So you're calling the shots now Kath?

Katherine: Damn, all I did was say we needed to talk ONCE. Just this ONCE. And if I was calling the shots, shit would be better, trust and believe that.

Christina: Tuh. Bitch how? I'm the best at what I do.

Katherine: For starters, everyone would get EQUAL PARTS.

Dani: And Lauren lil ugly banana lookin ass would be booted.

Lauren: Bitch keep on...

Amy: What are you gone do Laur? Get smacked back into the 14th century again?

Lauren: SHE DIDN'T HIT ME THAT HARD.

Dani: SHIIIIIIITTT... tellin them lies.

Lisa: I'm so sorry Laur, but she smacked the cherry Kool-aid outta yo ass.

Christina: Excuse me, but Kath, we're gonna finish this discussion later. My man just came through the door. Gotta go.

Katherine: Go do what? We all know you can't even-

Christina: Shut up! We got help for that!

Amy: Y'all didn't need help honey. Just you.

Christina: Y'all don't even know what you're talking about! This pus-

Lisa: EWWW GIRL NOOO!

Amy: Censorship.

Lauren: Yo pussy do what?

Dani: LAUREN! BITCH WE DON'T WANNA KNOW WHAT HER PUSSY DO!

Lauren: Well I kinda do...

Christina: You know what? Fuck you guys!

*Christina has left the chat*

Katherine: Omg... I'm barfing...

Lauren: Man, Chris left? I wanted to learn tricks so I can use em on Elli. 😋

Lisa: Well Chris ain't gay so...

Dani: You little dumb, frog face ass cunt! You heard that knock on yo bedroom door? It's me bitch. Unlock ya door and fight me hoe.

Lauren: Never scared. Disengaging lock.

*Dani has left the chat*
*Lauren has left the chat*

Katherine: You guys are going over there aren't you?

*Amy has left the chat*
*Lisa has left the chat*

Katherine: K.
************************************Comment your favorite line. Vote if you like it.

My favorite line: I'm so sorry Laur, but she smacked the cherry Kool-aid outta yo ass. 😂😂😂

-The Mad MuziQ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
460K 9.6K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
286K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc