Urban/Streetlit: The Snitches...

By loveleetee

TERRIBLE AT DESCRIPTIONS..BUT YEAH...THIS IS MY FIRST STORY WRITTEN IN THE 3RD PERSON, SO BARE WITH ME. WARN... More

The Snitches Daughter
TSD 2: Buses & Busted
TSD 3: Down & Out ; Up & In.
TSD 4: Revenge
TSD 5: Going, going...Gone.
TSD 6: New New.
TSD 7: You hate me.
TSD 8: Trouble
TSD 9: Just the beginning
TSD 10: No New Friends?
TSD 11: Moments of Truth..Beginning of Lies.
TSD 12: Let's The Games Begin..
TSD 13: Sex, Lies and Manipulation
TSD 14: Then it happened...
TSD 15: Shoot 'em
TSD 16: Myrtle Beach
TSD 17: The Big Joke
TSD 18: From Trains to Milan
TSD 19: Whatever I want
TSD 20: Apologies..Word is Bond
TSD 21: Time Flies
TSD 22: Daddy's Here Now
TSD 23: The Worst
TSD 25: Tell me you love me..
TSD 26:
TSD 27: Snitch & Tell
TSD 28: Tyrese Johnson
TSD 29: Take Care
TSD 30: See you soon.
TSD 31: All In
TSD 32: I love you
CHAPTER 33: Breakfast or A side piece
TSD 34: REJECTION
TSD 35: S N I T C H

TSD 24: Let's 'Talk'

12.5K 410 80
By loveleetee

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT..VIEWERS DESCRETION IS ADVISED.

The next morning, she heard giggling that woke her up. She groaned as she slid on her house slippers and dragged her feet to the living room. 

"That's not how you do it." She heard Leesi's laugh from the kitchen.

"Alright, show daddy how to do it." Pharaoh said. 

Ka'Miko stood behind the pair, observing.

"Like this." Khaleesi held a big silver bowl that was filled with eggs, she made huge circles in it, assuming she was trying to teach him how to whisk.

"Girl, you don't know how to do it." He said and took it from her.

"Yes I do, daddy!" She yelled at him.

"Shh, before you wake mommy up." He told her. 

"Mommy's right behind us, silly." She giggled.

Ka'Miko was confused as to how she knew because Khaleesi's back was turned to her the whole time. Pharaoh turned and smiled at Ka'Miko. He loved seeing her first thing in the morning, that's when she looked the most beautiful in his opinion. Her hair was in disheveled curls and her short pajama shorts were giving her an obvious wedgy, her sports bra exposed her perfect stomach that he just wanted to place his lips upon. 

"Good Morning." He said. 

"Morning." She said softly.

"We're making your breakfast, mommy!" Khaleesi said loudly.

"Aww, thank you." She smiled at her, she ran and Ka'Miko lifted her up. "Did you have a good sleepover with daddy?" Ka'Miko asked her. 

"Mhm." She nodded with a grin.

"Breakfast is done." Pharoah annouced as he scraped the eggs onto three different plates.

Ka'Miko sat Khaleesi down at the table and she sat down next to her. 

"Thank you." Ka'Miko said as Pharaoh placed her plate in front of her. 

Eggs, pancakes, and bacon. 

"The bacon looks.....well done."Ka'Miko laughed. 

"Shit, I'll eat it." He said reaching across the table to her plate.

"I was just kidding..relax." She said in a kind tone. 

He rolled his eyes at her. Her joke about his food just pissed him off, he took it as her being ungrateful when she was just trying to be playful. 

"You have got to loosen up." Ka'Miko mumbled. 

"You need to tighten up." He said back. 

"Anywayss...What did you guys do?" Ka'Miko asked Khaleesi.

"We played a little, but I was just sleepy so we didn't do nothing much." She answered.

"Next time we'll go out, okay?" Pharaoh smiled at her.

"Okay." She nodded, as she ate her food.

They ate breakfast in silence, once they were all finished Ka'Miko took up the plates while Khaleesi ran to her room to watch her morning cartoons. 

"Need any help?" Pharaoh asked her. 

"No..it's fine. You cooked so I'll wash the dishes." She replied as she turned on the water and began washing a plate. 

Pharaoh stood there the whole time just watching her. She dropped the plate by accident because of how nervous he was making her.

"Shit." She cursed as she kneeled down to pick up the broken pieces.

Pharaoh kneeled down and helped her. A small piece sliced quickly across Ka'Miko's hand. 

"Fuck my life." She said aloud as she stood up holding her hand. 

She tiptoed out of the kitchen, carefully to make sure she didn't step on any shards and went into the bathroom. Pharaoh finished cleaning up all the pieces before following her into the bathroom, and shutting the door behind them.

"You okay?" He asked her as she ran her hand under cold water. 

The water turned a light pink with the constant mixture of blood, adding to it. 

"Mhm." She nodded.

"Here, let me help you." He said. 

He turned off the water and she hopped up to sit on the counter. He found her first aid kit and took out the rubbing alcohol, medical wrap and cotton balls. 

"I don't want you to put that on my hand. It burns." She complained as she pointed to the rubbing alcohol. 

"Woman up." He smirked, as he held his hand out to take hers.

"I'd rather bleed to death." She said as she held her hand behind her back.

"Well, i'm not going to let that happen so stop being a wimp and give me your hand." He said sternly.

"Fine." She frowned and slowly put her hand in his. 

He stood in between her legs and soaked the cotton ball in rubbing alcohol. He held her hand in his. He looked up at her for reassurance.

"You ready?" He grinned.

She just took a deep breath and nodded. He slowly dabbed the long cut and she unconsciously squeezed her legs around his waist to relieve the pain she was feeling. His manhood rubbed against her and he couldn't help but get hard. 

"Oh my God! Enough, enough." She said as she squeezed her eyes shut tightly and tried to pull her hand back.

"Relax, it's almost over." He told her with a grin, he honestly just didn't want her to stop pulling him in. 

"Pharaoh, seriously." She said. 

He moved the cotton ball, she released his waist from her legs grip. She felt him, but was in too much pain to paya attention, he blew on her hand to take away some of the stinging. 

"You alive?" He asked her, sarcastically. 

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes at him.

He laughed before wrapping up her hand and disposing of the bloody cotton balls.

"Thank you." She said softly, once he was done. 

"You're welcome." He replied. 

She slid off the counter and went for the door but he was standing in front of the knob.

"So are you gunna move or.." She raised an eyebrow up at him.

"What's the password?" He smirked.

"Move nigga before I kill you." She said, folding her arms over her chest. 

"That definitely ain't it." He laughed. 

"I'm not playing this game with you." She laughed hard before shoving him out of the way, and opening the door. 

"We gotta talk though, forreal." He said as he followed her.

"About what?" She asked.

She went in to check on Khaleesi before heading into the living room and plopping down on the couch.

"A lot of things." He answered.

"Is this going to be a civil conversation?" She asked, curiously.

"Not if you keep saying slick shit like that." He growled at her. "I'd rather have this conversation while Khaleesi's not around." He said. 

"Why so you can yell, scream and throw a tantrum?" She asked.

"Don't test my patience. You heard what I said..I'll be back later..make sure my daughter isn't here." He said, before leaving. 

She shook her head, "It's amazing how fast you can go from nice to a complete fucking asshole!" She yelled down the hallway. 

"Right back at you, baby." He said over his shoulder as he went into the staircase.

Ka'Miko called KJ as soon as Pharaoh left.

"Hey."

"We still haven't had our conversation yet." He said without a greeting. 

"WHY does everyone want to have conversations. I'm not a good conversationalist." She said, as she let out an irritated sigh.

"Because you've been avoiding your problems for long enough. We got stuff we need to take up." He said.

"Well, I need you to watch Khaleesi for me tonight while I have a 'conversation' with Pharaoh. I know he's afraid his anger will get out of control and that's why he doesn't want her here." She explained.

"You sure you gon' be alright? I told him not to hit you anymore." KJ said, his voice expressing his anger.

"I'm fine. I'm not afraid of Pharaoh, KJ. He doesn't really hit me anyways. He just gets loud, belligerent and aggressive." Ka'Miko rolled her eyes. 

"Well, sure. Bring the munchkin and I'll talk to you when you get here." KJ said. 

"Okay, thanks." Ka'Miko hung up. 

She went to go get Khaleesi ready, she sat on the floor, playing with her dolls. 

"Khaleesi, you wouldn't mind spending the night over a Uncle KJ's house, right?" Ka'Miko asked. 

"Well, when will I get time to stay with you?" Khaleesi frowned.

"Tomorrow and all week long after that, baby. I just need to do something tonight." She explained. 

"Well, I guess it's okay. But we have to go to Build-A-Bear." Khaleesi compromised. 

"I pinky swear." Ka'Miko smiled and held out her pinky to her. 

Khaleesi ignored her pinky and ran to give her a hug.

"I love you, mommy." She said. 

"I love you too, baby." She said back and kissed her cheeks. 

Ka'Miko got Khaleesi a bag together, and was out the door in an hour later. She wasn't worried about having a conversation with KJ because she would always love KJ and Kj would always love her. Even though, she knew Pharaoh loved her, but she knew that KJ was a lot less hot-headed than Pharaoh. She pulled into KJ's driveway and got Khaleesi out of the car. KJ was at the door before she even got up the steps. 

"Hey." Ka'Miko smiled. 

He nodded a hello to her. Khaleesi gave him a hug. 

"Hey baby." He cooed to her. 

"Hi Uncle." She giggled. 

"Go into the kitchen, there's ice cream sandwiches in there." He said. "Make sure mommy doesn't see you." He whispered to her. 

"Okay." She giggled and ran off. 

Ka'Miko laughed and rolled her eyes and took a seat in KJ's living room. KJ took a seat down next to her and sighed. 

"So..what are you trying to talk to talk about?" She smiled sweetly. 

"Don't play that cutesy shit with me. You suppose to be my homie and you just up and left me." He said, "When it came to the birth of Khaleesi, you didn't call me or say shit. That's not cool, Ka'Miko. Then, you move out the spot I got you and didn't say anything to me. If I had not come to check on you, I would have never known about you leaving. Still spend my cash on that apartment, when no one is living there!" He said. 

"Okay, okay..I get it. I get it. KJ, I'm sorry for what I did to you; I know I should have called you and let you know everything that was going on with me. But, I was just in such a tough spot mentally, I didn't want to be a burden and I didn't want to depend on anyone else except myself." She explained. 

"I can respect that. But for future references, you let me know where you at..so I ain't huntinf down other men to find yo ass." He joked. 

"I love you, KJ." She laughed and gave him a hug. 

"I love yo monkey ass too." He chuckled, as he embraced her. 

"I gotta get home, Pharaoh's coming over to 'talk', I just hope it can goes as well as this conversation did." She said as she stood up.

"Doubt it." KJ said. 

"Right." She sighed, "See ya in the morning." 

                                                                                 **

She had an hour and a half drive back home, but getting caught in traffic extended it to almost two and a half hours. She sighed as she got to her floor and took out her keys. 

"You're late." Pharaoh said as he stood leaned against the hallway wall. 

"Shut up. I was stuck in traffic, I wouldn't have been if you could be civilized and talk to me while our daughter is in the house." She kissed her teeth as she opened the door. 

"If you didn't have such an attitude maybe I could." He yelled. 

Pharaoh knew their conversations usually ended in arguements which is why he wanted Khaleesi out of the house, just in case, he wanted to get loud. He never wanted her to see him angry, and Ka'Miko brought new levels to his anger. 

"Yelling already, I see." She rolled her eyes as she put her purse down, and threw down her keys. 

He just kissed his teeth and took a seat on her couch. 

"What would you like to speak to me about?" She asked, "Make it quick too." 

He glared at her and she smirked. 

"I irritate you, don't I?" She laughed. 

He just stared at her. She sighed and sat next to him.

"I wanted to speak about how we're going to get along in front of our daughter. Also, how you and I are going to communicate better." He said.

"Sounds good to me, you can start by not yelling and screaming all the time. Be nice to me, ya know?" She grinned. 

He cut his eyes at her. 

"Is that so hard though, forreal though? Like, why can't you just be nice to me, we are suppose to love each other, you're the father of my child. A man I actually trusted with my all, and you know it's unfair how you treat me." She explained as she felt herself getting emotional. "Honestly, it pisses me off how you treat me, cause i've seen you, Pharaoh. I've seen you be really kind and gentle to other girls, and myself sometimes..it's just unfair cause I'd never treat you that way." She said. 

"I try to be nice to you, but you seem to get a kick out of pissing me the fuck off. I just want to kill you every single time I see you, cause you do some shit that makes me mad." He told her. 

"How! Did I go off on you when you showed up at the club with another bitch? I mean, I know we weren't together but damn..you didn't even give it a moment to breath. So I went out on a date..and he's nice to me, and he treats me well, HE actually cares how the fuck I feel.  Yet I'm still stuck here with you." She yelled at him. 

"Lower your voice." He warned her. 

"Oh, so now I have to lower my voice but when you want to yell and scream, I can't say or do shit?!" She continued to scream in his face. 

"I swear to God, I hate you-" 

He cut her off and kissed her. She pushed him off and wiped her lips. 

"Ew, what the fuck are you doing?" She yelled as she wiped her lips with the back of her hand. 

"You out here telling giving what's mine away. I'ma show you who owns it." He said pulling her back in. 

He kissed her harder this time, his tongue barging through her lips. Ka'Miko pushed him away, but it didn't help much. He grabbed her arms and held them above her head, laying her down on the couch. She finally closed her eyes giving in to him. He rubbed his erect man hood against her jeans. She felt herself immediately get wet. He broke their kiss and stood up on his knees. He undid the button on her jeans and roughly yanked them down. He quickly resumed their kiss, sucking and biting her neck, marking his territory. He ripped her white t-shirt exposing her chest. She gasped as he yanked her bra off from the front and roughly took her nipple into his mouth. 

"Mmm." She moaned, biting her lip as she rubbed his head. 

He moved on to her next breast, giving it equal attention. He kissed a line down her stomach to her navel. She pushed her hips up, closer to his face. He smirked as he saw her fiending. He licked her folds though her thong, her juices already seeping through the cloth. He smelled her sweet aroma, and grunted. He used his teeth to push her panties to the side before teasing her throbbing clit with the tip of his tongue. 

"Oh." She moaned, her eyes closed tight. "Please." She begged him. 

He decided to do as she asked, and dove his tongue deep inside her wet pussy. 

"Fuck." She moaned as she held his head in place, his warm soft tongue dove in and out of her with force. 

"Ahh yeah." She said as her hips grinded against his face as he slurped and licked her up. 

He added two fingers as he continued to eat her out. He felt her walls tighten against his fingers and he pulled them out and moved back. Her body squirmed uncontrollably as her orgasm built up. He watched her in amusement. 

"Pharaoh." She whined as her legs instinctively tried to draw together but he held them down. 

"Not yet, baby." He whispered in her ear before undoing his pants. 

His long rod was already rock hard, and he couldn't wait to penetrate her tight pussy. He rubbed the tip on her clit and allowed it only to slip in a little bit. Ka'Miko watched him, her eyes low with lust as she bit her lips. 

"Baby, please, just put it in." She begged him.

"Beg for it." He teased.

She glared at him and he laughed before leaning down and kissing her. He shoved his dick roughly, deep inside of her. She gasped as his dick hit the very end of her womanhood. 

"That's what you wanted, right?" He growled in her ear.

He stroked slow and hard in and out of her. 

"Fuck me, baby. Faster." She moaned as she scratched his back and kissed his shoulder. 

He did as she asked, picking up his pace. He thrusted into her, hitting her G-spot with every stroke. 

"Ahh, ahh,- Fuck!" Ka'Miko tried to warn him, but her words got turned into loud moans. 

He thrusted in her again,  and it took her right over the edge. Her throbbing walls tightened around him as she came twice in a row.

"Shit!" He grunted. 

Just seeing her immediately made him buss inside of her. The feeling of his hard explosion made her cum again. Ka'Miko was out of breath, but she wasn't finished yet. She wanted more because she wasn't sure when they'd be able to get along long enough for them to have sex again.She hadn't had sex in over a year, and she needed it more than ever. She took a minute to catch her breath before he sat down, he leaned his head up against the chair, looking up as he caught his breath.

She watched his manhood slowly come down, and she didn't want that to happen. She moved in between his legs and took him all of him in her mouth. He looked down at her in surprise. She looked up at him as she worked him in and out of her mouth. He leaned his head back and licked his lips while he watched her. Moving her hair out of her face. He gripped a handful of her hair, and guided her mouth. 

"Mmm. just like that, bae." He moaned. 

His dick grew erect all over again, Ka'Miko knew he was going to cum soon, and she didn't want him to get his without her getting some as well. She moved from her knees and straddled his laps moving down on his thick, long rod. She held the couch as she rode him slow, looking him in his eyes. The only noise was their heavy breathing and the clap of her ass hitting his lap. He held her waist as she rolled her hips on him. She moved faster, up and down, back and forth.

"Ohh yeah." She moaned, her eyes shut as she got lost in the pleasure. 

"You like that shit?" He said as he slapped her ass.

"Who's pussy is this?" He asked her as he thrusted up hard into her. She could barely keep up. 

He pulled her head back by her hair and sucked on her neck. 

"Huh?" He asked her, as he slapped her ass hard again.

"Oh fuck baby, it's yours." She called out as she tried to match his pace.

"Say my name." He told her as he bit her slapped her ass hard over and over. 

"Ohh, Pharaoh!" She screamed as she burried her face in his neck.

After a few more minutes, her hips moved fast out of control. She leaned back and held his knees as she rode him.

"Shit." She cursed as she rubbed her clit. She felt a hot liquid explode from herself. 

"Oh fuck." Pharaoh said as he looked at her in surprise. 

He came hard again. Her satisfaction brought him satisfaction. She breathed heavily as she rode her sexual high to the end before collapsing on top of him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and caught her breath. Both of their bodies sticky with sweat. 

"Good talk?" She asked as she started laughing. 

He laughed along with her before slapping her ass cheek and then, massaging it. 

"Damn right." He sighed.

VOTE..

COMMENT..

FAN..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 1.5K 34
Athena Rosalinda Black Pierce is a normal girl. And like everyone, she had a past. Though hers wasnt as good as everyone thought it was. She masks he...
119K 3.5K 62
When Kayla's mom gets fed up with her dad's abusing, and cheating she escapes his traps with 2 children on her hands. Once Kayla, her mom, and siblin...
48.5K 908 18
{COMPLETED} She is a foster child, given up at a young age by her parents. No one really knows who she is. The young girl is found on the side of th...
281K 13.8K 38
All the time you get complements but right after that you hear your skin color. Yeah, your skin is dark, but why should that matter. Every little sta...