All I Ever Wanted (Hunter Hay...

By smiles234

Shelby and Hunter have been best friends from the beginning. Hunter gets back with his ex girlfriend, Amber... More

All I Ever Wanted (Hunter Hayes Fanfiction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Authors Note
Chapter 20
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors Note
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 33
Authors Note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Authors Note
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's Note
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Authors Note
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Author's Note!
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Authors Note
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Author's Note
Chapter 75
THE END!!
Author's Note!
Author's Note!

Chapter 15

797 12 1
By smiles234

"Beep, beep, beep!" I jerked awake by the sound of my alarm clock going off.

I looked at the clock to see what time it is. 7:00. Great! I have school, and it's Wednesday. Ugh!!

I sat up off of my bed and rubbed my eyes. After a few minutes of sitting there, I decided to get up and go get ready.

After I got out of the bathroom, I walked right over to my dresser and pulled out one of my new outfits.

A new pair of jeans from American Eagle, and a new shirt from Victoria's Secret. The jeans were light blue with a few rips, and the shirt was a light pink, and said PINK across the chest.

I straightened my hair and put in a light amount of makeup after I got dressed, then walked out of my room and down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Good Morning, Shelby." My mother greeted me.

"Morning!" I said back with a smile on my face. I walked over to the pantry and grabbed a granola bar out of it. Then I ripped it open and took a bite.

"I think Hunter is waiting for you outside." My mom told me.

"Oh, ok." I walked out of the kitchen and over to the door. Before I opened the door, I grabbed my jacket and threw it on.

"Hey Shelby." Hunter said, greeting me as I walked out to his car.

"Hi Hunt." Hunter opened the car door for me and a I got in. He then ran over to his side and hopped in.

"Whatcha doin after school?" Hunter asked me before pulling out on the road.

"Uh, I have practice at 7 tonight." I told him.

"Ok, well, I want to hang out with you. Think we can before your practice?"

"Of course Hunter! What are we gonna do?"

"I guess you will just have to wait and find out."

I laughed. "Hunter, you know I hate surprises and not being able to know anything."

"Yes I do. Buuuuuut I dont care."

"Wow. Hurtful." I teased, putting a hand over my heart acting upset. He just laughed.

He pulled into the school parking lot and I hopped out of his car. He did the same and we walked towards the building infront of us.

"Hey Hunter, hey Shelby!" Cameron greeted us as we walked through the door.

"Hey, whats up?" Hunter asked him.

"Nothin'. Oh, Shelby, Alexis is looking for you."

"Ok. Where is she?" I asked.

"She said she will be at your locker, waiting for you, she needs to ask you something."

"Ok, thanks." I said, walking off towards my locker.

"Hey Shelby!" Alexis greeted me.

"Hey girrrllll." I answered.

"Haha. So do you need a ride to practice?"

"Uh, yeah, sure."

"Ok. I will pick you up around 6."

"Ok, see ya later!" I told her as she begs to walk off.

"Bye!"

I opened my locker and began to put books in it that I didnt need, and pull out books that I did need. After I got all of my books, I closed my locker and began to walk away.

"Sooooo Shelby..." Crap! Can Amber ever leave me alone?!

I tried to ignore her and walk away from her, but she just blocked me even more.

"Amber, I dont want to fight with you today. Can I just get to my class before I am late?" I asked trying to not let my anger get the best of me.

"I'm not asking for a fight. I'm asking for a talk."

"And I'm not asking for either of those. Just let me through." I said trying to get out again.

"Just listen to me. Stay away from Hunter. He's mine, and will always be. You understand me?"

"Hun, I can do whatever I want." I said finally pushing past her. Before I could get completely away from her, she grabbed ahold of my wrist.

"I'm not done talking to you." She spat at me.

"Well, I'm done talking to you." I said shaking my wrist out of her grasp and walking away.

Why does she always do this? If Hunter wanted her back, dont you think he would've tried to get back together with her? I dont know, but this is really starting to make me mad. Why cant she see that he doesn't have feelings for her anymore? Why cant she just move on and go make some other guys life horrible? I just dont understand. I also dont understand why it bothers me so much. Is it the fact that she took my first real boyfriend away from me, or is it the fact that I'm jealous that she likes him and has already dated him twice? No, I'm not jealous. I dont get jealous. Right?

Whatever.

I walked into my first class, making sure that I was far away from Amber just so she wouldn't try to keep the conversation going. I was lucky because she somehow got in here before me, so I sat on the complete other side of the classroom.

"Ok Class, today we will be learning more about World War 1. Meaning we are going more in depth." The teacher said, pulling my attention towards him. Gosh. I hate history! I rolled my eyes and began to listen to him lecture us about what had started the war. I already learned this in like 7th grade! Why do I have to learn it again?!

When the bell rang, I was the first person out of the class and into the hallway. Hunter was just walking out if his classroom when I was completely out of the door.

"Shelbzzzz!" Hunter said pulling me into a hug and twirling me around in a circle. I saw Amber eye me as he did this.

"Hunter, you are so weird." I said as he placed me back onto the ground.

"What makes you think that?"

"Because you are friends with me! That makes you weird."

"I dont think your weird. I think you are awesome." Hunter complimented me.

"Well, I never said anything about me being weird. I said my friends are weird." I winked at him.

"Hey! Thats not nice!" Hunter said pretending to look hurt.

"I'm just kidding Hayes. Your pretty cool, not as cool as me, but cool." I said bumping him with my hip.

"Nobody's as cool as Shelby." He said.

"Nope!" I agreed with him.

XXXXXX

"So where are we going?" I asked Hunter as he began to drive down the road.

"You will see when we get there." Hunter said.

"Ugh! Ok."

About 10 minutes later we pulled into the park.

"Let's go!" Hunter said hopping out of the car. I followed his actions and got out. Hunter took my hand in his and began to pull me towards the swing sets. "Hop on!" He said gesturing towards the swing. I did was I was told and got on the swing. Hunter walked behind me and began to push me.

It felt good to be here and be able to act like a kid again. It was fun and it felt like old times. We would always come here when we were kids and I would sit on the swing while Hunter would push me. As soon as I was high enough, I would jump off the swing and then run as fast as I could towards the playset, trying to get away from Hunter. Then I would hide in a little tunnel and stay there until he found me, or another kid came up there and wanted to go through.

Hunter kept pushing me higher and higher. As soon I was at the point I wanted to be, I jumped off and ran. He laughed and ran after me. I knew that I couldn't fit into the small tunnel so I just kept running until Hunter finally caught up to me and threw me over his shoulder. I began laughing really hard and so did he. He began walking towards the car.

"Uh Hunter?" I asked.

"Yea Shelbs?"

"Uhhhhhh, you can sorta put me down now..."

"Yea, I could, but I dont really feel like it."

"Well then." I said. He just laughed and then put me in his car when we got there.

"Did ya have fun?" Hunter asked me as he was driving down the road.

"Totally! I havnt had that much fun since we were kids." I said smiling at the thought.

"Well good." Hunter stated, taking a left instead of a right, which would've lead to our houses.

"Where are we going now?" I asked getting kind of worried.

He didnt answere.

A few minutes later, we pulled into the lake. I smiled and got out of the car. Hunter got out too and then popped the trunk and grabbed a blanket out of it. He walked over to the edge of the lake and sat it down. I walked over to where Hunter was and sat down on the blanket.

"So Hunter, is there something you wanna talk to me about?" I asked.

"Why do you ask?" He asked me.

"Well, we usually come here when we want to talk about stuff."

"Oh, Uhhh. Has Amber said anything to you?"

"Like what about?"

"Like about the fight yawl had, and the fact that she was trying to get me back."

"Yea, she cornered me in the hallway this morning after I talked to Alexis."

"Shelby, I'm so sorry. I feel like its all my fault." Hunter said.

"It's ok Hunter, I dont really care, and it doesn't bother me." I lied.

"Ok, but can you just tell me something?"

"Sure, anything."

"Well, what happened between you two to make you start disliking eachother?"

Crap!

A/N

Sorry that this chapter is short... I'm also sorry that I dont update very often, I'm going to try to get better at that... I think I might post another chapter tonight, or sometime tomorrow. Thank you guys so much for reading! I really appreciate it! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

739 30 15
"When you wake up tomorrow, will you change your mind and draw the line? Or will you still be mine?" When the life Genevieve has built comes crashing...
174 3 36
Saffron Rhodes and Hunter Sanchez were best friends. And since she was a hopless romantic, before Saffron left for Russia, she wrote Hunter a letter...
241K 9K 55
A love letter to the populars, the awkwards, the depressed, the third wheels. Anyone reading this--this is for you. To everyone that feels unimporta...
232 0 42
Grey Montgomery had everything she wanted out of life. She was on the verge of graduating high school and going off to college with the love of her l...