Toy || SasuNaru

By KawaiiAckerman

I was a toy, I was a toy all along. He said he loved me, I believed him. He made my world fall apart, I let h... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Hiii
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
ANNOUNCEMENTS
Very Sorry!
15
OMG
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25

20

7K 230 418
By KawaiiAckerman

Im back with a new update!
Ohoho?

Anyways, did any of you guys guessed what the thoughts in Naruto's mind as he argued with Sasuke?
If you guessed, "Voices.", then you are correct!

I'm trying to update more frequently, but I have so much to do, but my family recently got a new dog, and we can't keep leave him alone or he'll cry.
UGH.
To top it all off, I have three exams next week!

BTW, I'm going to start a small voting petition for the next shipping for another story I'm going to write.
-AkaKuro
-SasuNaru
-LawLu
-Riren (Levi as top)

Vote please!
I will be counting which shipping has more votes and I will post a new story about it!
P.S.- ITS ALWAYS ANGST!
Ohoho.

QOTD: who is going to Otafuse?

I hope you enjoy this weird chapter!
If any of you guys are confused, please ask me for help about what's going on!

Warning: Major character change, OOC-ness, and hints of mental disorders.

MAJOR HINTS ABOUT WHAT THE NEXT CHAPTERS ARE ABOUT IN THIS CHAPTER, GUESS WHICH ONES!

* * *

Naruto's POV

I walked in the crowded school, giving everyone a sweet smile, in which they replied with a glare as they fidget around.

"It'll be funnier if they fidget around as we kill them." Kurama told me, which I absolutely agreed.

I love Kurama, he has been my friend since forever. Although he only appears when I'm 'triggered', from what the therapist at my old orphanage told me. Although sometimes I don't like the things he tells me to do, I still do it anyway, since he's like a brother to me.

Walking around the corridors of the prestigious building, I finally spotted my beloved. He was staring at his locker, his black bangs covering the side of his face. His whole posture was tensed and uncomfortable, he was afraid.

"How cute." Kurama taunted, in which I smirked.

"Hey, Sasuke." I greeted to Sasuke as I skipped over to his locker. He jumped slightly, totally unlike him.

"Kill him, now."
No, shut up.

"Uh, hello?" Sasuke said, after calming himself from my surprise.

"How are you?" I asked, hoping my voice sounded like how I normally sound, and no fake.

"Fine?" He replied, scratching his ebony bangs, while avoiding eye-contact.

"Are you okay?" I smiled, trying my best to not punch him in the face right here, right now. Him trying to avoid eye contact is so annoying.

"Of course?" That bastard replied, ignoring eye-contact once more.

"Can you stop avoiding eye-contact and answer me with an answer that doesn't sound like a question?" I deadpanned, it's very annoying.

"Of course." The Uchiha said, looking at me. "It's just that I thought we were over, you seemed pretty mad yesterday."

"Pretty mad? This bitch has no idea." I thought, as I grit my teeth. Oh, why do I have to fall in love with this womanizer.

"Oh, it's fine. Gotten used to it." I assured him. "It's just a small thing."

"Yeah..." He drawled off. "No grudges held?"

"No grudges held." I replied, lacing his fingers with mine.

"Let's go to Science Class now, shall we?" I asked my boyfriend, which is actually very tense right now.

"Right." He said awkwardly.

"If only he knew."

* * *

Lunch

I sat down on the creaky lunch table, with Sasuke beside me. For the whole time, Sasuke was tense, as if he knew something bad was going to happen soon.

"Naruto, you're making him tense, get rid of your existence."
Shut up.

As I wait for Sakura and the rest to join me and Sasuke for lunch, I wonder why everybody had to toy with me. Is it because I'm an easy target? Ever since that fateful moment, my life has been absolute shit. People adopted me, only to torture me, even children who never met me hated me, and most of the time I don't even get something to eat.

This world is absolute shit, this world is so unfair, this worl-

"Naruto! Sasuke!" A shrill voice interrupted my negative thoughts, which I'm half-happy and half-angry for. I looked over to see Ino and Sakura running to us with their hands interlocked and bentos being held in their free hand.

"Hey!" Sasuke motioned them to come.

"H-Hey!" Ino greeted, out of breath. I waved to her and Sakura, who just sat down and is now opening her delicious bento.

"Hey Sasuke! Why are you so tense?" Ino noticed, opening her purple bento box. Oh Ino, always so observant.

"It's nothing." Sasuke simply replied.

"If it's about the bet and Naruto knowing, Naruto's not mad at us, I think! It's fine, right Naruto?" Ino rambled shamelessly, picking up a riceball with chopsticks from her lunch.

"Of course not! I could never be mad at my best friends." I grinned. It wasn't a lie nor a truth.

"Great! Sasuke told us that you looked so angry that he thought you were going to plot murder and kill us or something." Ino informed me, eating her meal. "Clearly, he was exaggerating."

"How exaggerated, Sasuke." Sasuke shrugged at my remark, biting his bottom lip.

"Anyways, we're really sorry! We were such bitches last time who aimed to ruin people's lives. We're not like last time anymore." Sakura apologized sincerely, which Ino nodded in agreement.

"But what would have happened if you didn't change your mind two weeks ago?" I wanted to ask, but I kept my mouth shut.

"It's fine." I said instead. Sakura and Ino gave me apologetic faces, I smiled to reassure them that I'm fine.

It's fine.

* * *

"Naruto-Kun!" A feminine voice called out to me just when I stepped out of the cafeteria. I turned my head to the direction of the voice and spotted Hinata.

"Yes?" I asked her when she's near enough to hear me.

"S-Sakura and I-Ino told me that you know about the b-bet!" The purple haired girl managed to say without panting too much, for she was running towards me earlier.

"Yes, I know about it." I confirmed simply. Sakura and Ino really are the gossip queens of this school, I won't be surprised if the whole school knows about it.

"I-I just want to say," Hinata bowed down apologetically. "I'm really sorry that I went with it! I'm sure Kiba and the rest are too!"

"It's fine, I understand their intentions. Besides, it's nothing big."

"R-Really? Are you sure? We could have r-ruined your life if we didn't cancel the net two w-weeks ago." Hinata wiped the small beads of tears that was gathering in the corner of her violet eyes.

"Really." I confirmed her once more.

"I-I thought you'll be angry!" Hinata exclaimed, her violet eyes looking straight into my cerulean ones.

"Im not angry, I forgave you all already. Anyways, let's head on. You wouldn't want to be late for Math Class right?"

"S-Sure..." Hinata smiled at me, which I smiled back.

I'm not angry, I'm furious.

* * *

Closing the door behind me, I step into my lovely abode. I walk in the living room and slung my schoolbag off my tired shoulders.

I walk in the small kitchen to grab an apple to munch on. Opening the refrigerator, I grabbed my desired fruit and walked out of the kitchen.

"I haven't been here for a few months and you already made yourself at home eh?"
Turning my head to the direction of that cursed voice, I inwardly snarled at who I saw.

My father... With a pregnant woman?

"Welcome back, dad. How was your trip?" I asked, trying not to look curious about the woman next to him.

"Fine." His annoying smirk mocked me. "If you're wondering, the beautiful woman besides me is my wife, or your mom. The little fella in her stomach is your new little brother."

"I-"

"I see you weren't lying when you said you adopted the infamous monster. Aren't you afraid it'll kill you in your sleep?" I tried my best not to glare at the woman, but I failed. I gave her the most piercing glare I could muster up, and she gave me one in return.

"Kill her too."
Kyuubi, please.

In a splint second, I was on the ground. Pain erupted on the left side of my cheek, and I could taste blood in my mouth.

"Don't you fucking glare at Tsuna." My dad spat at me, I wanted to say something, but instead I grit my teeth.

"I'll glare at her whenever the fuck I want." I thought.

"Don't you teach it manners, Hayato?" The banshee taunted, smirking at me.

"I do. It probably just forgot its place ever since I left for awhile." He answered, still giving me an icy glare, pressing his large foot on my ribcage. "Let's remind him what I thought him before."

After he said that, I felt indescribable shivers run up my spine. I don't want to feel the torture again.

I don't him to bring out the whips again, I don't want to smell my burning flesh as he placed hot iron on my feet, I don't want it. I don't want him to rape me over and over again, nor hear the slashing of the leather belt. I don't wa-

"Aw, look! It's crying!" Tsuna pointed at me with her index finger. I brought my hand up to my face, I really am crying.

Why am I crying?

"What a fucking faggot." One more kick was sent to my abdomen, knocking the air out of me immediately.

"S-Stop..." I gave up, it hurts too much.

I felt my vision blur a bit, my head slowly going dizzy. Spots danced in my field of vision, and my body goes numb. I close my eyes slowly, giving up in the process.

Just before my mind went blank, I heard them laugh at me.

What's so funny about my misery?

* * *

There it is, chapter: 20.
There's going to be a lot of messed up shit from now on so... Read at your own risk.

Anyways.
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

PLEASE VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: KXWAIIACKERMAN

&

READ MY OTHER STORY, "Regrets".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 611 7
Cr: art fr. Ig; kei.xns Are you willing to still hold on when the other person doesn't even share your feeling in the slightest? Rate: Mature, 18+ D...
10.7K 333 17
The Sequel of The Love We Share Like No Other's ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I have this kind of hope that you're still alive, or is...
227 19 8
If it wasn't obvious enough, I do NOT own Naruto or the main character of this story. I only "own" this plot. Yes the READERS will LITERALLY dictat...