Hypno ➰ Suicide Squad

By RashadGrigsby

the last thing i could remember is the pounding in my head from when batman knocked me out. I rub my head a... More

Amanda wallers list of OC
Playlist
A/N
Prologue
A/n
Ch. 1
A/n
Ch. 3 (Part 1)
(Really Important) A/n
Ch. 3 (Part 2)
Ch. 3 (Part 3)
A/n
Ch. 4
Ch. 5

Ch. 2

7.7K 200 18
By RashadGrigsby

PS: there's gonna be a camo.  

A/n: Collar idea from @RO212198 

Chapter 2 

----------------------

"Shocking"

I pull at the collar around my neck. Ever since I tried to seduce Alpha with my ability they decide to slap this collar around my neck, and it feels like it shrinks every time I wake up.

I sigh as I stop trying to take this death trap off  my neck.

As I get up from the cold ground, I stare at the rusted bars of my cell. 

"He should be here by now" 

I walk over to the bars and stick my head out, but instead of Alpha walking my way it was Amanda waller. 

i retract my head from the bars and run over to my bed and face the wall while pretending that I didn't notice her.  I hear her heels click against the concrete and stop instantly.  

"Hey" her serious tone said.

I turn around slowly and face the entrance to the cell, but she wasn't there.

"You're just like him." A male voice says instead of hers.

I quickly head over to my bars and stick my head out. I could see her but she was by the cell beside me.

"Excuse me." she backfired. 

"The Bat, I get the same feeling I get when I'm around him, when I'm around you" he stated.

 "And what's that feeling?" She asked further.

I gulp and wait for the stranger to continue.

"Like you have it all figured out, Like  you know more then you lead on." he elaborated.  

I saw her smirk but then it turned into a frown.

"See you soon" She started to walk the opposite way of my cell and I sighed in relief. I pulled my head back and slid down the bars. 

I could hear a low chuckle. "This is gonna be good." As I begin to head to my bed, I hear a squishy sound "God Damnit!"

I start to giggle as I hear him start to move around on his wet bed. I fluff my cover up, and lay in my bed and wonder who the mysterious man was. I shrug my shoulders and reach for the note in my pillow. I pull it out and start to read it over and over again.

"I'm getting out." I say before I slide the note in my orange jumpsuit.

*★*

I wake up to banging on the bars, I rub my eyes and they adjust to the figure of alpha and two guards behind. 

"Get up." 

I sigh and get up from my bed and stretch the sleepiness away. I walk over to the bars and smile.

"Long time no see Daddy." I say with a little sleepy voice.

he ignores my comment and open the bars. I smile and walk out gracefully, but then was pinned against the bars and handcuffs put on my wrist. I giggle.

"I never knew you wanted to give your friends a show." I winked at the other guards. 

He started to push his wait harder until he let go. 

"Inspection" He said, then the two guards enter my cell and start to throw my cover and pillow everywhere.

Alpha pushes me out the cell and I hit the wall. I groan as my back start to hurt. As i start to slide down the wall I look over to the other cell where Amanda went yesterday and see a guard get thrown out of there by I think electricity. Two guards start to rush in and handle the situation.

I smile "Shocking"

I hear a low grunt as man in the same jumpsuit as me get thrown out his cell with the same collar on his neck as me. His hair was was a light electric blue and he had tattoos running up and down both arms. He catches me staring at him and I look the other way as quick as possible.

"clean" the guard says as he leaves my cell.

I smile and remember I put J's note in my jumpsuit. 

Alpha Picks me up  and takes the restraints off me. I look back at the Blue haired boy but then was thrown inside the cell. I slide and hit the wall with a grunt. I look up and see Alpha smiling. I glare and get up and start to run towards the cell but he shut it too quickly and my head collided with it. I fall back and could feel tears swelling up.

"let me out of here!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs.  

I look towards the bars but he's already gone, and my meal left on the floor. I scream as I pick up the food and throw it at the wall. I walk to the opposite side and start to slide down the wall and stare at the food sliding down the wall. 

"I'm going to kill you Alpha" 

A/n: Heyyyyy Lola bunny here you probaly already know who the camo was "Lightning Rod" From  Sparks & El Diablo    by @Lovingonthewall thank you so much for letting me use him as a camo. 

😊😊😊

🐰Lola bunny🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 7K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
502K 18K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
152K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
149K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...