Fairy Tail- The Solar Dragon...

By SonicBlade40

When his village is destroyed and he's left all alone, young Sora Lionheart assumes his life has no meaning... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Dragons meets Celestial Wizard
Chapter 2-Monkey Business !?
Chapter 3-Breaking and Entering
Chapter 4- The Strongest Team?
Chapter 5-Trials and S-Class Missions
Chapter 6-A Fated Encounter ?
Chapter 7: The Old Switch-A-Roo
Chapter 8- The Egg Sitters
Chapter 9- A Premonition to War
Chapter 10-Fairies vs Phantoms!
Chapter 12- Confrontations and Realizations
Chapter 13-New Generation
Chapter 14-A Vacation? Nope!
Chapter 15- The Rise of Sora and Natsu
Chapter 16- Festival Time!
Chapter 17- Fantasia and a Kiss!
Chapter 18- A Date and a Big Break
Chapter 19- The Oracion Seis
Chapter 20- Into the Woodsea
Chapter 21- Nirvana
Chapter 22- The Darkness Adavnces
Sora Lionheart's Profile
Chapter 23- Zero Hour
Chapter 24- Scarlet Sky
Chapter 25- The Drifting Mountains
Chapter 26- Rainbow Sakura and Gildarts' Return
Chapter 27-Earthland
Chapter 28 - Edolas
Chapter 29 - The Other Fairy Tail
Chapter 30 - Faust
Chapter 31-Fateful Reunion
Chapter 32- Fireball and the Royal City
Chapter 33- Extalia
Chapter 34- Fly! To Your Friends!
Chapter 35- Subject S
Chapter 36- Särakaotus
Chapter 37-Erza vs Erza
Chapter 38- Iceboy
Chapter 39- The Death of a Kingdom
Chapter 40- The Girl From Then
Chapter 41- Dorma Anim
Chapter 42- Sky Eclipse Dragon Mode !
Chapter 43- Five Dragons
Chapter 44- The New Edolas!
Chapter 45- Lisanna
Chapter 46- That Which Extinguishes Life
Chapter 47: S-Class Promotion Trial
Chapter 48- Tenrou Island
Chapter 49- Sora vs Erza!
Chapter 50- The Black Mage
Chapter 51- Grimoire Heart
Chapter 52- Makarov's Stand
Chapter 53- Dance with the Devil!
Chapter 54-Solar Dusk Dragon Mode!
Chapter 55- Paradise Lost
Chapter 56- Daughter of Layla
Chapter 57- Star Dress
Chapter 58- Witching Hour
Chapter 59- I Refuse To Leave You!
Author's Note
Chapter 60 -Fairy Tail vs Grimoire Heart
Chapter 61 - Tenrou Tree
Chapter 62 - Final Battle: Master Hades
Chapter 63 - Domain of the Abyss
Chapter 64 - Magic is Alive
Chapter 65 - Let's Hold Hands

Chapter 11- Beast vs Demon

1.6K 40 8
By SonicBlade40

Disclaimer: Hey guys! It's me again. As you already know, I own nothing bu my oc. I want to thank everyone who voted for this story and commented. You guys are my heroes!!! So in this chapter, Sora squares off with Anubis, another Ace of Phantom Lord. Enjoy!!!

----------------------------

Sora continued glaring menacingly at the larger mage as he rose to his feet, fury brimmed off his eyes, and every muscle twitched and ached for vengeance for what he and Phantom Lord did to Fairy Tail, to Shadow Gear, to Lucy. "There will be no redemption for the likes of you." Sora spat venom with every syllable.

"Good, because I didn't ask for your forgiveness." Anubis gave off a cocky smirk at the solar mage, battles continued around them, battle cries and screams of pain echoed around them. "Your magic, it's interesting, a new challenge for my body. But I still believe you will not make me use any of my magic, Dragon slayer."

Sora's brow furrowed at the insult before he engulfed both of his arms in solar light, "Then I'll just kick your ass to the point where you can't use it all."

 "Solar Dragon's Blazing Path!" With a single word he crushed the ground beneath his powerful speed, crouching down before attacking, delivering a powerful kick to Anubis' stomach, launching him high into the air.

Not finished He ran straight up  jumped high into the air to greet the floating hooded mage. He spun in the air and crashed his solar powered arm into the abdomen of the boy, hitting the same spot that he previously struck. Anubis' eyes widened as the attack struck, launching him across the hall.

"Solar Dragon's Blazing Hammer!" Anubis' silver eyes widened further when he saw the solar mage suddenly above him, with a cocked back arm, driving into the same part of his body that had just been attacked twice. The attack drilled him back towards the Earth, his back slamming hard against the harder floor and kicking up a large dust cloud.

Sora landed gracefully back on the other side of the battle field. "Not done yet!" Sora yelled, and charged towards the downed Phantom Lord mage. With his speed, Sora reached Anubis and grabbed the boy's ankles before lifting and slamming him into the ground with devastating force, before throwing him back up in to the air.

"Solar Dragon's Missile Spheres!" Sora roared, and summoned five small orbs shot from each of his hands, colliding with Anubis' body creating miniature explosions as they connected.

Sora then  finished the second onslaught with another crippling blow from his Blazing Hammer into Anubis' back, launching him straight back into the floor, creating a second crater through the impact.

Sora narrowed his eyes as he stared at where the Phantom mage had crash landed. 'Something isn't right about this guy's body. It isn't normal, the bones seemed reinforced. My blows should have been enough to shatter his body and yet...'

"He isn't even injured..." Sora stared in utter shock as Anubis calmly rose to his feet, a wide grin plastered across his partially visible face.

"I won't act like a tough guy and say that didn't hurt," He uttered out to the trip across Phantom Lord's Guild Hall. "But you're going to need something better to damage this body of mine."

With great speed he appeared before Sora, delivering a powerful punch to the solar dragon slayer's face. "My bones are indestructible!"

"My mind is unbreakable!" He suddenly turned and delivered a shattering kick to Sora's stomach, knocking the air out of him.

"My spirit is unbending!" Anubis then loomed over the solar mage, before delivering a simple head-butt to the dragon slayer, hammering him downwards into the ground with his sheer size advantage.

"Although congratulations are in order..." He said as he stared down at the solar wizard trying to regain his senses on the ground. "You've earned yourself a fine tombstone."

He opened his right hand, and from it, darkness began forming into a gigantic sword, which he then clasped with both hands and pulled behind his head. *Darkness Blade!* The Phantom Lord mage yelled as he brought the sword down with speed over Sora's body.

'Damn! I have to dodge it!' Sora thought as he quickly outlined his body with golden magic before narrowly avoiding being cut in half by an inch. The dark sword came down, crashing into the ground with enough force to kick up a debris cloud.

Sora continued to roll on the ground from the attack, before he stopped and climb back to his feet and watched the cloud of dust. "What was that? That magic....So he's a dark wizard?"

"You are half correct..." Anubis' voice appeared behind Sora, much to the solar wizard's shock, with an orb of darkness in his hand. "I'm not just any dark wizard. Dark Sphere!Anubis then brutally shoved the orb into Sora's back causing a huge explosion that sent him flying into a wall.

"I'm a Dark Demon." Anubis said as he watched Sora struggled to his feet.

Sora had to admit, that one had hurt. He struggled a bit to get back to his feet. He realized when he felt a slight breeze that his vest had been shredded so he shed what was left of the vest leaving him in only his slate T-shirt, pants and shoes. "A Black Demon, huh?" he said, as he faced Anubis with a raised eyebrow. "So are you saying your a Demon Slayer?"

"No, I'm not" Anubis said, "I am neither a Slayer nor human. I'm a Demon of destruction, nothing more."

Sora cracked his neck before channeling his magic "If that's the case, then let's see which is stronger: A Beast or A Demon!" before charged at Anubis.

Anubis then channeled his magic before charging at Sora surrounded by purple magic. The two wizards met halfway before they began to trade blows.

Shockwaves pulsed all around the hall as golden and purple streaks met, bounced apart, met, bounced apart, only to meet again somewhere else, each meeting producing the waves that did everything from just create gusts of wind, to shattering most of the floor and sending up swarms of dust when the two met in the canopy.

Anubis blinked then crossed his arms as fast as he could, Sora's solar powered foot slamming into him and thrusting him off the dark wizard. The demon landed safely on the ground across from where he'd been fighting at, though the force of his impact caused a crater into the floor as the force transferred.

He threw himself flat against the ground as Sora shot past from above, little more than a blur to the demon at the level he was fighting at, sliver eyes widening as several long sandy hairs detached themselves from his head and floated away on the mad rush of air in the speeding teen's wake.

The dark wizard looked over and saw a swath of debris on the floor as the solar wizard skimmed over the ground below then shot back to his level in a second, again coming for his enemy, leading with a straight attack that would take the demon's head off if he didn't watch it. Anubis reached above his head and put both hands on the on the wall then curled himself into a ball, just as Sora's attack slammed home with enough force to bury his arm in the wall up to the shoulder and almost crack the massive structure in half.

The dragon slayer saw white as he didn't pull his arm out in time and both of Anubis' heels slammed into the top of his head, sending him speeding to the ground, his arm ripping a gash the length of the wall until he slammed to the ground and raised a massive cloud of debris, from which he shot like a bullet and tried to hit the demon with an uppercut. The dark wizard's head pulled out of the way in time, but Sora felt his knuckles graze the wizard's chin, then he was past, flipping backwards before coming to a stop.

Anubis watched the dragon slayer across from him with a guarded expression that Sora knew all to well. It was the same look that every enemy had gotten when the young dragon slayer had proven himself an equal to them. It was the look of being unwillingly impressed.

Something warm then dripped down Anubis' chin. His fingers touched the source and came away red. Anubis blinked then felt under his chin, wincing a bit when he made contact with the bruise that was rapidly forming. The wizard, that wizard  had injured him! It was minor, but still, he had manage to draw first blood!

Dark magic began to outline Anubis in a swirling purple vapor, causing his hood to fall backwards revealing his full face. When he looked back, Sora was surprised to see the wizard near enough his own age, the rest of his sandy brown hair was slightly shorter than his fringe, and possessed wavy spikes to it, his silver eyes still pierced through the light even after they were no longer obscured. His guild stamp was now visible as well, a dark silver Phantom Lord Insignia was stamped over his left eye, hitting his forehead and cheekbone as well.

"I must congratulate you, Sunbeast. You're one of the first to ever draw blood from me. A feat like must be rewarded..." as he said that, black markings began to cover half of his body while his right arm took on a monstrous form with sharp claws. "Now I will show my true power!" He clapped his hands together forming a purple magic circle *Dark Burial!" Anubis yelled, slamming both palms into the ground, four slats of darkness rose around Sora, locking him into a coffin like cage. 'What the heck is this!?' Sora thought inwardly as the last bit of light began being cut off from him as the box of earth closed.

"Dark Burial usually allows me to seal my opponent in a cage of darkness and send them countless feet below the Earth surface quickly, but considering your swiftness, I'll speed the process up!" Anubis exclaimed as he jumped upwards, the dark orb forming in his hands once again. *Dark Sphere!* Anubis slammed the orb onto the top of the coffin, launching the box coffin of darkness through the floor and towards the centre of the ground, leaving a gaping hole in the floor. Anubis calmly approached the hole, listening to the burrowing sound of the coffin descending through the earth's crust. "I'm sorry, but yours will be an empty grave. This attack leaves nothing to bury, as the body is already lost to the Earth. But you've earned yourself a fine tombstone. I'll see to it tha-"

*Solar Dragon's Igniting Talon!* Was all he heard before he was hit with a solar made hooked talon from behind, the attack slammed into his back, plowing him through the floor.

Anubis burst out of the rubble, staring upwards, there stood Sora on one of the beams supported the building. Glaring back down at him. "How!?" The phantom mage screamed up at dragonslayer.

*Solar Dragon's Flaring Path!* Sora yelled back, before appearing right in front of him, delivering a swift kick to Anubis' face, booting him away once again. "Your attacks are strong, and you are physically stronger as me, but you will never beat me with just brute strength."

Leaping into the air, Sora opened his mouth. Solar magic was already forming in front of his mouth. *Solar Dragon's Roar!* Sora shouted, right before he unleashed a beam of golden light from his mouth. He aimed straight for Anubis, who was now standing down below.

Anubis jerked his head to the air and raised his monster-like arm. *Dark Orb!* The sliver eyed mage shouted, as he unleashed his orb of darkness.

As solar clashed with darkness, both attacks fought for dominance, but Sora and Anubis were evenly matched. And this was proven to be true, when both spells exploded, kicking up a large amount of wind and dust from the shockwave of the explosion.

In the dust cloud, both wizards vanished.

The hall began bursting apart around the two that huddled in the corner. Sora and Anubis were totally invisible as they moved, only illuminated for the briefest of milliseconds when the clashed and the widows that lit them up.

Holes appeared in the ceilings and walls.

One appeared on the ground, just the right size for a fist as pebbles were scattered from the impact.

They appeared.

Sora's fist flashed.

Anubis caught it.

Anubis' fist flashed.

Sora caught it.

Stalemate.

The power soared horribly and the stone floor of the hall just couldn't take it anymore and the two sank out of sight as the solid rock depressed, unable to bear the weight anymore. The crater expanded to encompass the whole space, which was a good three thousand square feet and rocks began sliding down towards the fighting powerhouses. They were grunting and straining, muscles and veins bulging, teeth bared.

Anubis grinned triumphantly as he forced Sora back, the dragonslayer's knee hitting the ground hard enough to make it crumble.

Sora grunted, bowed his head, pushed with all his considerable might, but Anubis remained as unmovable as the planet Jupiter. The demon began laughing madly and Sora met his eyes and let out a yell, his magic flaring even higher. The dark wizard's face went from insanely amused to horrified as the solar wizard surged to his feet and pushed Anubis backwards. Sora's arms spread wide, spreading his opponent's as well, leaving the mage wide open.

Sora then leapt and thrust both heels almost straight up. A crunching filled the air and Anubis was thrown into the ceiling, the entire room shaking from the impact, stalactites falling from the roof like spears.

Anubis crashed through the ceiling and kept going, breaking through the pinnacle of the tower, hanging in the air for a split second.

"HRAAAA!"

Sora appeared above him, solar powered hands behind his head and clenched together. Down they came and burrowed into Anubis' gut, folding the dark mage around them before he blasted back toward the earth, tearing a second hole in the ceiling. All down the massive structure, the windows blew out and smoke belched from them as the demon passed through the levels and the very foundations shook as Anubis slammed through the last level and crashed into the ground in a blast of wind and dust.

In the center of the arena was a massive crater from which a single black covered arm stuck up.

Sora appeared in a blur, touching down with only the soft tap of his shoe's thin rubber soles to announce him, before he doubled over and heaved great breaths. The fight seemed to have taken a lot out of him.

"That...should...do it." Sora wheezed out as he fell on one knee. Or so he thought...

Suddenly, the ground was shaking and rumbling. There was a flash of light and once again the hall was filled with the shining glory of Sora's magic. Cracks began forming in the ground and Sora leapt back, right as one snapped open beneath him and spewed a plume of darkness.

All over the floor, the fractures opened and began to spew darkness.

"Not bad, Sunbeast!" Announced a a hellbent voice. It seemed to come from Anubis himself. The hand that was visible was twitching and jerking violently, as if Anubis was having a seizure. "Not bad at all !"

There was a noise akin to an explosion and Anubis rose up as an indistinct shadow with glowing white eyes.

"You believed you were fighting for redemption for what we had done to Fairy Tail." Anubis stared maniacally at him, his eyes wide and bloodshot with pure fathom and rage. "WELL, LET'S SEE IF YOU STILL FILL THAT WAY AFTER THIS!!!!" he raised his monster arm again and summoned a purple circle. *Tsunami of Darkness!*

Soon, a large shadow fell over the young dragonslayer, who looked behind him and gaped in horror. A massive wall of darkness had risen up behind him without his noticing and was getting ready to slam down on him like a ton of bricks. The wall began its descent and Sora turned and readied his signature move.

*Solar Dragon's Roar!*

The golden beam blew a neat round hole in the onrushing dark power and the wave collapsed on him, though the solar wizard managed to avoid any real injuries as the hole passed by him.

Something slammed him from behind and carried Sora straight into the wall, smashing him into it and pinning him. He hissed in pain as he looked as saw purple magic clenched tight around him, grinding his elbows into his ribs. He then saw Anubis with arm out.

"Has anyone ever told you'Not to turn your back on an enemy!" Anubis crowed. "This is gonna be FUN! Hope you last a while boy, cause I'm going to break you....slowly!" With that, the arm holding Sora withdrew then shot out again, slamming him headlong into the door of the hall.

Sora cried out when his forehead hit the hard and unforgiving concrete. Then the hand dragged the dragon slayer sideways, running his head through the walls before slamming him to the floor, into the wall, into the other wall, the bottom of the opposing balcony, against the massive beams, each time Sora was crying out in pain as his body took a bigger and bigger beating. It wasn't long before his face and shoulders, the only parts of him visible, were cut and lacerated, blood flying everywhere as he was thrown around the room like a rag doll in a rabid dog's mouth.

The dark magic withdrew then launched straight up.

"Let's see how you like being put through the ceiling, huh!?" the dark demon shouted. He was taking an absurd amount of pleasure in hurting his opponent. There was a crunch as the dark magic slammed into and through the roof of the arena. Then it dissolved and Sora began to fall, tumbling limply, though he wasn't dead or unconscious.

"Not done yet!" Anubis cried, launching his left arm forward, causing the dark magic to reappear and head towards the fallen wizard.

As Sora was falling, he began to think about all his friends of Fairy Tail, as well as...Lucy.

That seemed to breath new life into the solar wizard, whose jade eyes snapped open and he twisted in mid fall, the dark magic scraping over his back and opening some minor abrasions. He suddenly thrust his hands out and began to glow white.

*Solar Dragon's Missile Spheres !*

Several small golden orbs shot off like missiles across the hall.

Anubis bought up a hand and a purple shield sprang up as if by magic, intercepting the attack long before it would've hit the demon. Sora landed lightly on the ground. Dark energy then sprung up and tangled him. Anubis' arms were out in front of him as he began to gather dark magic.

"Take this!" *Dark Cannon!*

Once he was done,a large beam of darkness made it's way to Sora and made contact. Sora's cry of pain echoing through the hall as a massive explosion occurred and sent him flying into a wall hard enough that it caused a large hole to appear. The impact shook the area as another brown cloud swept over the floor. Once the dust had cleared, it revealed Sora staggering up then collapsing, clutching at his ribs and coughing up blood.

"So that's the power of Fairy Tails' Sunbeast? Heh.... pathetic, but why don't you take a look at your guild hall," Anubis sneered grabbing Sora's attention. "We're doing some redecorating!"

Looking out the giant hole, Sora saw a giant shade, relentlessly attacking the guild. After a few seconds the place he called home for so many years toppled over to the ground. And while Sora looked towards the wreckage he began to recollect his memories of when he first joined the guild.

------------------------------------------

Flashback......

Sora age: 10

"So this is Fairy Tail," One ten year old Sora Lionheart said as he looked up to the large guild hall.

"Gah, I'm so nervous!" he yelled grabbing his hair.

Suddenly, he slapped himself, gaining a few looks from other people. "Stop it! Don't chicken out now, Sora" he berated himself before looking back at the guild.

Opening his mouth, Sora was about to yell to see if anyone was there, but stopped as he heard someone coughing. Obvious by the fake couch and the rapid repetition, someone wanted his attention.

Turning around to the noise, Sora found a short man around his height with spiky white hair. "Can I help you, sir?" Sora asked.

"Hmmm that's funny I was about to ask you the same thing." The short man replied, while he looked to the guild hall. "Do you have any business with Fairy Tail?"

Sora rubbed his head awkwardly. "Well I was about to walk in and find their master, and talk to him." The orange haired dragon slayer explained.

"Well you're in luck boy, I happen to be Makarov Dryer. Fairy Tail's guild master." The now named Makarov said, giving Sora a friendly smile.

Sora's eyes brightened up at this new development. "It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Sora Lionheart! It's nice to meet you!" Sora said happily, while shaking the master's hand in a vigorous handshake, leaving Makarov in a daze.

Once he got his senses back in order, Makarov spoke. "May I ask what matter you need to discuss?" The short guild master asked.

"Well I was wanting to become a member of the guild," Sora said being honest. "So I came here to dicuss it with you."

"Hmm I see." Makarov said while he thought. "We normally just accept any newcomers who wish to become a member." "Well then why don't I show you around the guild and get you a guild mark." Makarov proposed as he started to walk towards the guild doors. He didn't hear any footsteps and turned around to see Sora looking at him with a shocked expression.

"S-Seriously?...Just like that? I thought there was going to be some kind of test." Sora stated.

Makarov just chuckled at the boy's antics before shaking his head. "No, we just welcome people who like join with welcome arms. So, are you coming in?"

Sora cracked a smile and followed after his new master. "Yeah of course!" The green eyed mage replied cheerfully, as he took his very first steps into his new guild.

Walking inside Sora was a little taken aback. He was expecting the guild to be a bit more laid back and relaxed. Since, according to the people he met on his travels, Fairy Tail was a wonderful place where people come together and form bonds and share experiences and adventures with each other.

However, by just using his first glance, Sora would have to disagree with their claims. The Fairy Tail he was seeing was a chaotic mess of people drinking, shouting and fighting.

Feeling a hand place itself on his shoulder, Sora glanced over to the master who was grinning ear to ear.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail, Sora!" The short master shouted loudly, so Sora could hear his voice through all the commotion. "What do you think?"

Sora thought for a moment, the master asked a good question. What did he think of the guild? "Well..." Sora began as he looked around the guild hall with his arms behind his head. "I can't say this place is boring, that's for sure."

Makarov let loose a low chuckle. "Don't worry my boy; you'll grow accustomed to the way things happen around here."

Nodding his head, Sora merely gave the master a smile. "Yeah I'm sure I will."

Flashback end

-----------------------------------------------------

"No...I can't believe this!" Sora gasped as he looked towards his fallen guild, and started to recall more memories of the past.

-----------------------------------------------------

Flashback

It's been a few days since Sora had joined Fairy Tail, and currently the orange haired was perched on a stool at the bar. His back was turned to the counter and his eyes were fixed on the bright golden guild mark that was stamped onto his left shoulder.

"Excuse me, your sandwich is ready," A sweet voice spoke up.

Spinning around on his chair, Narito saw one of the bar workers place a tasty looking sandwich in front of him. "Thank you," Sora spoke respectively as he grabbed it and wasted no time digging in.

"Hey you, new guy!" A young boy around Sora's age, with spiky pink hair and a white scarf that had some sort of scale pattern shouted.

Pausing from eating, Sora turned to the boy with crumbs all over his mouth, "Yeah?"

This of course caused the boys eyebrow to twitch, in frustration. "Fight me!" The boy shouted, this time earned the attention from a few people around the guild.

"Hmmm looks like Natsu's trying to pick a fight with the new kid," A random guild member pointed out.

"I wonder if he's going to do it..." Another said.

However, before Natsu could get a reply. The poor dragon slayer was struck over the head and sent crashing onto the ground. "Natsu you idiot!" A girl around Sora and Natsu's age scolded. "Quit trying to fight everyone you meet!"

Sora looked to scarlet haired girl before him and smiled a bit. 'She seems nice' Sora thought to himself.

"I'm sorry. Please excuse Natsu's rude behavior, but let me be one of the firsts to welcome you to Fairy Tail." The armor clad girl said as she held a hand towards Sora. "I'm Erza by the way, Erza Scarlet."

Sora looked at the girl's hand before he let out a toothy grin as he took her hand. "Nice to meet you Red," Erza's eyebrow twitched from her new nickname. "The name's Sora Lionheart."

"He's not scared of Erza?" One of the guild members asked as like everyone else watched the interaction between Sora, Natsu and Erza.

"Hey you." Natsu said, rising to his feet while talking to Sora. "What kind of magic do you use?" The dragon slayer asked, since all he wanted to do was fight Sora.

Erza thought about scolding Natsu again, but she had to admit she was just as curious about the orange haired boy's abilities. So she let it slide for now.

"Well..." Sora began, before he was cut off by Natsu. "Wait!"

That was when Natsu picked up a scent that, while different from he one he was use to smelling, still smelled close enough that he recognized the smell. "Hey, Why do you smell like a dragon!" Natsu yelled catching the attention of the whole guild.

Sora grinned and replied, "For the same reason you do, I'm a Dragon Slayer too."

Natsu, as well as the rest of the guild, was astonished. Natsu had thought he was one of a kind, yet here was a person that claimed to have the same magic as he did. The rest of the guild was shocked because they all assumed Natsu lied about being raised by a dragon. "What, no way, you're a dragon slayer too, that's awesome! Who was your dragon?! Do you know where Igneel Is?!" He would have went on had Sora not covered the boy's mouth with his hand with a laugh.

"Seriously dude, deep breath. If you must know, My dragon father's name is Pydron, the solar dragon and as for Igneel...I think I've heard that name before." Sora answered Natsu.

At this Natsu perked up, jumping on the table to face Sora, "Really? Do you know where he is? Where can I find him? Come on man don't leave me in the dark, I GOT TO KNOW!"

"WELL IF YOU WANT AN ANSWER MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP SHAKING HIM SO MUCH!" yelled Erza pulling Natsu away from Sora.

Natsu looked down to find that Sora had swirls in his eyes and was nearly incapacitated. "Oops, sorry man..."

Sora shook his head to recollect himself, "It's fine, but ... to answer your question..." he began as the pinkette drew in a deep breath of anticipation, "I don't remember seeing Igneel exactly...all I remember was my Dad telling me about him..."

Natsu appeared to fall into a deep depression as his arms slumped down to his sides..."Oh...figures..." Before he hopped back up.

"Oh, well then as a fellow dragon slayer I challenge you to a fight!" Natsu all but yelled making the Guild members sweat-drop at his antics.

Sora thought for a moment before grinning, "Sure sounds fun. But..let's go to the back then. I'd rather not destroy the guild I just joined."

Natsu as well as the rest of the guild followed him out toward the back of the guild.

----------------------------

Outside

"Alright pal before we do this, how bout you tell me your name?" Sora asked nicely.

"I'm Natsu Dragneel and I'm gonna kick your ass!"

"Sure you are, come on show me what you got "Chibi' dragon". Sora said jokingly.

"That's it you're asking for it!" Natsu yelled setting his fist ablaze and charging Sora.

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" Natsu called out as he sent punch after punch at Sora's face, only for Sora to weave between each punch before disappearing in a gold flash.

The next thing Natsu knew, he was being sent flying from a kick to his back as Sora flickered behind him.

The people watching were stupefied, even the Master was shocked they hadn't seen him move before Natsu was sent flying.

Regaining his bearings, Natsu yelled out "Hey, how'd you get behind me like that."

Sora only grinned in reply. This seemed to set Natsu off even more as he began to inhale.

"Fire Dragon's Roar!" Natsu yelled as he shot out a blast of flames toward Sora.

In response, Sora just smirked again as he inhaled as well and readied his own roar. "Solar Dragon's Roar!" A blast of bright gold light shot out at the incoming fire-ball, swallowed it and continued on its course straight for Natsu.

Natsu only had time to utter out an "oh crap" before he was hit with the roar.

An explosion and a small tremor rocked the area when the blast connected with Natsu. The spectators were all wide-eyed and a little worried for Natsu's well-being. When the dust around the combatants cleared it showed Natsu down with swirls in his eyes.

"Hehehe, just so you know, that was my weakest Dragon's Roar." Sora said with a grin.

That made the audience's jaws drop. That blast had been huge, and he still had more power to put into that. It made them wonder just how powerful this guy was.

Natsu finally came to and slowly started rising to his feet, once he did that he gained a giant smile and proclaimed "Alright, I have a new rival." This just made everyone sweatdrop.

Once he calmed down Natsu thought of something .

"Hey, wait a sec," Natsu yelled as he looked toward Sora, who was headed back toward the guild. "I thought you said your dragon was a Solar Dragon, right? Does that mean you're a Solar Dragon Slayer too?

This made the other members pause as they wanted to hear Sora's response.

Sora looked at Natsu and said. "Yeah, Like I said earlier, Pydron is a gold dragon. His golden scaled shine brightly in the sunlight and fuel his power. Because of that his spells are called Solar Dragon Slayer Magic."

That seem to make sense to everyone except Natsu, who responded with "I don't get it." Making everyone sweat drop at his foolishness. Natsu shook his head and said "Forget it, the point is I'm going to get stronger and kick your ass."

Sora just laughed and said "Sure, but how you gonna do that when you haven't even finished your training."

Natsu just looked shocked. "H-How did you..." "Your eyes." Sora interrupted. "Your eyes should be slits like a dragons. Instead, they're slanted."

The guild members listened intently to the conversation the two were having. Natsu realizing he didn't know how to finish his dragon training looked down sadly.

Sora, not liking the look on the boy's face, came up with an idea. "Hey Natsu I got an idea." Sora said, catching Natsu's attention. "If I help you get stronger, Then we'll be able help each other in the Dragon slayer arts. How's that?" Sora asked raising a fist to Natsu.

Natsu instantly grinned hearing this and proceeded to fist bump with Sora, thus starting a brotherly bond between the two that wasn't going to break anytime soon.

Flashback end

---------------------------------------

Sora just sat there and looked out the ruins of Fairy Tail, his home. the place he became accepted, the place where he made friends, and the place where he grew into a powerful wizard.

"A shame it had to come to this, really." Anubis' voice came from behind him as stood in the center of the hall. "This all could have been avoid if you Fairy Tail fools would have just handed over that 'Lucy'girl. No matter now...Now that you're guild's destroyed, all that's left is wipe out the rest of you clowns and get that girl to Master Jose. Although, before I do that, I might have to beat some sense into her about trying to run away!" Anubis laughed.

Sora became stiff at that. He looked at the ground with his orange locks overshadowing his eyes as the sun shined brightly upon him.

Rage punched him, and this time he grabbed it, amplified it by thinking of what Phantom Lord had done to the guild, Team Shadow Gear, the Master, and worst of all Lucy, and then used that firestorm of hatred and anger to boost his own power. Slowly he began to stand to his feet, despite the pain he was in.

"Hmm? So it seems you still got some fight left, Sunbeast" Anubis commented as he watched the dragon slayer get up. Darkness began to form around his monster arm, "It's been fun tossing you around like a ragdoll, but I think it's time I ended this." With that, he dash forward fully prepared to to finish off the solar wizard once and for all.

"No..." Sora whispered, too softly for anyone to hear. Desperation and rage, rage directed solely on himself for not being able to protect, flooded him. "No...." The things Phantom Lord did played themselves for Sora again, in mute fast forward, yet every detail was clear and not lost on him.

Anubis was almost upon him with a dark orb forming in his hand.

Time sped back up.

"Farewell, Sunbeast!"

"NO!!!"

Anubis was on him, thrusting the orb forward, but Sora leaned to the side, the attack sailing harmlessly past. Anubis withdrew slightly and that opening was all the solar wizard needed. He snapped up, impossibly fast, and drove his fist into Anubis' face.

Anubis felt like the moon had come down from the sky and hit him. He felt the bridge of his nose snap, along with a little of the cheekbone to either side, and he was vaguely aware of flying. He smashed into the earth and ripped a furrow in the soil right to into the wall in a massive cloud.

Sora stood there shaking with his fist still out, as steam began to materialize from his body. "You Phantom Lord bastards sicken me..." he said in low voice before his body became outlined in golden magic. "First, you attacked my guild, then my sister and friends, Gramps, and you capture Lucy and beat up on her." Sora's magic flared higher as he spoke.

Anubis climbed out of the rubble he was in and looked over at Sora who was still shaking with rage.

"You can hit me and even kill me and I'll be fine with that," Sora continued as he tensed up "BUT THE MOMENT YOU INVOLVE FAIRY TAIL AND MY FAMILY IS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE!! HRAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Sora's voice pierced the silence like an assassin's dagger and a shaft of gold light pierced the top of Phantom Lord's HQ and shot skyward, punching straight to the sky.

----------------------------------------

Outside the Fairy Tail guild hall...

"What the hell is that!" Wakaba shouted, as he took his attention away from Jose's shades and moved it towards the large shaft of golden light that shot into the sky.

AlzacK shot another shade with his gun magic, before he looked to the sky. "It's a huge pillar of solar magic." The black haired sharpshooter pointed out.

"Yeah there's only one member of Fairy Tail who can control solar magic like that." Bisca said, as she shot a shade that tried to attack AlzacK from behind.

"Tch, so it seems someone manage to push Sora." Macao chuckled as he jumped back to avoid another shade.

----------------------------------------

With Nastu and the others........

As Natsu and Gajeel continued their fight, they also noticed Sora's magic flaring out.

"What the hell is that!?" Gajeel yelled as he felt the ground shaking beneath him. Natsu looked up at the ceiling and smirked, 'Seems like Sora has gotten all fired up too...'.

Lucas and Happy stood by Lucy as they two felt the tremor. "W-What is that?" Lucy fearfully asked as she struggled to stand on her feet.

"I don't know, but it's causing this intense shaking!" Happy replied moving from side to side due to the shaking.

Lucas just smiled, "So you're finally in the mood, huh Sora?"

---------------------------------------------

With Sora....

Anubis, shielding his face from the light and intense heat, peeked out as the brilliance began to fade. There was a pulse of power, which kicked up a storm of dirt and debris, forcing him to cover his face again.

When he felt secure enough to look, he lowered his arm and gaped sharply.

Sora had emerged from the maelstrom with glowing golden eyes that went back to green as he his way to the center of the hall surrounded by solar light.

"Now, Anubis, you and I have some unfinished business to take care of." Sora stated as he cracked his knuckles. The dark mage tensed when he heard the tone Sora spoke in.

Something told him that this was about to get ugly.

OHHHHHHH MAN!!!!! Sora is finally ready for Round 2 and Anubis is about to find out what it's like to fight a pissed off Dragonslayer. I hope you guys enjoyed the fight scene for the Phantom Lord will be coming to a close in the next chapter. I believe some of you have been waiting on pins and needles for this particular moment and I hope I satisfied you. I think I did rather well, but I'll let you be the judge of that. Anyways, leave comments and votes for what you thought of the story so far. Until then, see ya!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 90 23
! An old fic from 2016 ! (Doesn't follow fairytail timeline) Lucy and Natsu are dating for about 1 year. Just as Lucy thought it was perfect, Lisanna...
63.2K 2.1K 37
Lucy, a junior of Fairy Tail Academy, starts her 3rd year in high school. She learns more facts about fish, talk to her friends, and becomes a close...
204K 5.8K 21
When Lucy finally realizes she likes Natsu after a certain White-haired mage, "accedently" pushes Lucy which caused her to trip and fall on Natsu and...
25.8K 446 20
All of Lucy's friends get into relationships; Gray & Juvia, Erza& Jellel and the one that hits Lucy right in the heart- Natsu and Lisannna Everyone...