Remedy

By Xannny

My work #4| After a Antidote was found, a Prescription was given and now it's time for the Remedy. Trilogy t... More

Introduction
o n e
okayyy..
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
four - teen
fifth - teen
six - teen
seven - teen
eight - teen
nine - teen
twenty
twenty - one
twenty - two
twenty - three
twenty - four
twenty - five
twenty - six
twenty - seven
twenty - eight
twenty - nine
t h i r t y
thirty - one
thirty - two
thirty - three
thirty - four
thirty - five
thirty - six
thirty - seven
thirty - eight
thirty - nine
f o r t y
forty - one
forty - two
forty - three
forty - four
forty - five
forty - six
forty - seven
forty - eight
forty - nine
Part 2, Chapter 1
2) 2
2) 3
2) 5
2) 6
2) 7
2) 8
2) 9
2) 10
2) 11
2) 12
2) 13
2) 14
2) 15
2) 16
2) 17
2) 18
2) 19
2) 20
2) 21
2) 22
2) 23
2) 24
2) 25
2) 26
2) 27
2) 28
2) 29
Epilouge
Reunion
Reunion Pt. 2

2) 4

10.8K 679 633
By Xannny

Ivory Whitaker | Memo

"Mommy I hungry."

"Okay Aspy give me two minutes."

"I hungry now."

"Aspen give me two damn minutes." I said a little louder going over my essay again before I sent it off.

She said something but I didn't pay attention, after sending it I walked out the study into the kitchen. I saw Aspen sitting on the floor trying to clean up all the eggs she broke.

"You never listen, I told you to wait!" I yelled popping her hands.

"I hungry." She sniffed.

"Aspen you was just eating chicken, you could of waited a few minutes. Go call your father and tell him to come get your annoying ass."

She started crying all dramatically running out the kitchen, I rolled my eyes cleaning up the eggs. When I was done Zay came in the kitchen holding Aspen who was still crying.

"I said go call your father and tell him to come get you, not go get Zay!"

"Why you hit her?"

"This is exactly why I hit her, she don't listen."

"All she said was she was hungry, you could of took time out of your busy schedule to feed her."

"God I'm trying. I go to church every Sunday, I'm passing all my courses, I donate clothes and give back to the community. I've been working on my attitude and I've been taking care of my kid. Please guide me in the right path so I won't f some ish up. Amen."

"Can you fix her something? I was sleep."

"Maybe if you would have came in the house at a decent time you wouldn't of been sleepy."

"I told you already my bitch kept me up, man we had a wild night." He shook his head smiling.

"Alright." I shrugged getting the bacon out since Aspen has an addiction to bacon.

"Memo! Where you at?" I heard Journee yell.

"Kitchen!" I yelled back. I watched as Tay, Journee and Jade walked in making me smile.

"Jade!" Aspen yelled trying to get down.

"Aspy!" Jade yelled as they hugged each other falling.

"They get on my nerves." Journee laughed.

"I was just making Aspen some bacon, y'all hungry?"

"I'm hungry." Zay said.

"Go eat at that bitch house then." I stared at him.

"Y'all get on my nerves too." Journee and Tay laughed.

"Man wassup Tay? You got something to smoke?" Zay asked.

"You better be going outside with that." I looked at him.

"Yo, you really annoying as hell can I say something without you talking? Nobody not talking to you."

"I talked anyway, you gon do something about it?" I put down the pan.

"So Zay let's go outside." Tay said. Zay walked out making sure to bump me.

"Why y'all so hostile? Thought y'all would of been all over each other." Journee asked eating the strawberries. 

"He's mad because I lost my ring." Her eyes widened.

"What ring? Your engagement ring?"

"Yeah."

"Bitch I would be mad as hell too, that ring was heavy and cute. I could only imagine how much it cost plus it means something."

"I could replace it or find it, it's in the house somewhere." I rolled my eyes.

"You're so stubborn." She shook her head.

"Wassup Journee?" Remy said coming in the kitchen stealing one of her strawberries. 

"Nothing much, Alyssa told me to ask you about her computer."

"Tell Alyssa when she gives me my money then we'll talk. I still love her though." Remy smiled.

Journee and I became friends once she had her daughter Jade, she was still living in the shelter when she had her and she didn't know how to care of her so I helped.

Her baby father, Tay, was working at the shelter so he couldn't take care of her or he would of got fired. So for the first year he wasn't in Jade life but now he never leaves Jade side.

Journee and Tay are married living in a three bedroom apartment in a gated community. She graduated but didn't want to go to college but Journee is good with numbers so she's my mother accountant/ assistant while Tay volunteers at the shelter and finish his last year in college to be an anesthesiologist.

When Journee and I became friends I didn't have trust for her but she gained all of our trust and now we were all the best of friends.

"Journee, Raphael said he hit the folks better than you." Mulan laughed coming in the kitchen with Raphael following behind.

"He know he don't." She laughed.

"Aight wassup then?" He asked her going to the wall to select a song.

He turned on Fetty Wap x Jimmy Choo. They started their dance competition, I ain't gon lie Journee was killing him until he did some flip shit and hit the folks.

"Game over." He cheered making me laugh.

"Jade and Aspen!" I yelled noticing they was too quiet.

"Yes mommy?" Aspen walked in with Jade following.

"What you doing?"

"We watch t.v and play."

"Go wash y'all hands and come back to eat." 

"Come right back too." Journee warned.

"You and Zay still beefing?" Mulan asked. I turned to look at her and roll my eyes. "Guess that's my answer."

"I'll be mad as hell too, how you lose that big ass ring? You ungrateful as hell, stupid ass bitch." Remy said making me turn around.

"Josh broke up with you again?" Journee asked.

"Josh can't break up with me because we're in this for life. He shouldn't of asked me to be his girlfriend three years ago."

"So what do you call him saying 'leave me the fuck alone, block my number and don't pop up at my house. Find another boyfriend, you single, we're broken up' called?" Mulan asked reading the text.

"Tough love." Remy stated. I busted out laughing.

She really need help.

"Mommy syrup?" Aspy asked.

I grabbed the syrup pouring it on her pancakes, bacon and eggs. She went to sit at her frozen table with Jade as they talked about whatever.

"You made me some or I got to go get something?" Zay asked coming in the kitchen.

"I share with Zay." Aspen said holding her plate out.

"Put the plate on the table before you drop it cause you'll be eating it off the floor." I told her.

"I sorry."

"You're plate is right there." I pointed.

"Thank you baby." He kissed my forehead. Tay, Ralph and Zay walked back out the kitchen talking.

"Are we still suppose to go to ya moms house to say bye to crackhead Avery?" Remy asked.

"Leave my brother alone." I laughed. "Yeah, imma start getting ready in a few minutes."

"Ny going?" Journee asked.

"We haven't heard from her since yesterday, imma go see if she good." I said walking in the back with a plate for her.

"Ny?" I entered her room to see her just sitting there looking at the engagement ring Avery bought her a year ago.

"Yeah?" She said not taking her eyes off of it.

"I got you food." She looked at me.

"I'm not hungry."

"You didn't even eat dinner yesterday, eat this."

"Memo I'm not-"

"I don't give a fuck what you not. Eat that damn food before I shove it down ya damn throat." I yelled.

"Ever since you became a mother, you swear you everybody mother." She rolled her eyes taking the plate.

"You're going to say bye?"

"Yeah, I'm going to say bye and actually leave." She said making me laugh.

I looked at her face to see the purple ring around her eye, I got sad. My baby brother let one day change his life forever.

"Imma go get dress, I'll see you there." I walked back out. "Aspen go to your bathroom!"

I picked out both of our outfits and Zay's since he always too lazy. I stripped from my clothes only in my bra and panties looking at myself in the mirror.

"Where Aspy towel at?" Zay asked coming in the room.

"It's in her closet, take this to her but don't try to dress her. She'll yell at you because she a big girl." I laughed shaking my head handing him the clothes.

"What you doing?" He asked coming back in the room closing the door.

"Looking at myself." I mumbled tracing the little c-section scar. "I miss him."

"Me too, that was my little nigga." Zay laughed putting his head in the crook of my neck.

"It made a year." I smiled hugging him while tracing his RIP Zolah Nolen Green tattoo.

"I know baby but he's not suffering no more, our little angel."

"I love you Zay and I'm sorry I lost the ring but I'm going to find it."

"You damn sure will but I love you more baby."

~

"Lemme get a picture pretty girl." Zay said stopping Aspy from walking in.

"I smile?"

"Yes say cheese." She sat down and took the pucture.

"My baby beautiful, that's all me." Josiah beat on his chest making me roll my eyes.

"Papa, mommy hit me this morning." Aspen snitched as soon as we walked in the house.

"She did?" He asked looking at me making me roll my eyes.

"Yes I was crying and everyting, it hurt real bad papa."

"You so damn dramatic." I rolled my eyes and my dad popped me.

"See I popped her, she won't pop you again." He bent down to pick her up.

"That's why you going to break something." I mumbled walking out the kitchen to see uncle Ike, CJ, Josiah, Joshua, Raphael and Zay.

"What y'all doing?" I asked sitting on Zay lap since there wasn't any more seats.

"I'll let you get away with this because ain't no more seats but you ain't old enough to get a whoopen." Uncle Ace said.

"Whoop me and I'll go get aunt Aubree." I waved him off.

"Why you don't got your ring on?" Uncle Ike asked.

"She lost that shit." Josiah said making me roll my eyes.

"Lost what? Your damn mind? I wish Aubree would, beat her black ass right up."

He know he can't beat Aubree.

"I know where it's at, just not exactly where."

"Nah Zay was mad as hell, calling my phone going off." Josiah laughed.

"Y'all so ugly, fake ass best friends." I rolled my eyes.

"Your baby father and fiance act like best friends? That's a fucking dream, Ahjaya and Chastity annoying as hell."

"We ain't got no reason to be beefing, Siah ain't never came sideways. I respect dude, he like a brother real talk." Zay said.

"Dead ass, when I ain't available he there. That's Aspen other father, only nigga I'll trust around my daughter besides family."

"Gang." Raphael said making us laugh.

"Josh wassup with you and my daughter?" Ike asked looking at him.

"No disrespect but your daughter retarded as hell, something is so wrong with her it's not even funny." He threw his shot back shaking his head.

"Man." Uncle Ike stopped to look around. "You know who her mother is? They both retarded as hell."

"Well ya daughter better stay away from me, 100 yards to be exact."

"You got a restraining order on her?" I asked wide eyed.

"Memo, the other day she went to buy a piranha. I was in the damn shower when she threw the fish at me, hell yeah I got a restraining order."

"She been talking to Aubree, she did that shit to me like 7 years ago. Only with a baby shark."

"That's cause you be cheating and shit, I don't know what I did. I never know what I do before she start bugging."

"So what did you do with the piranha?" Zay asked laughing.

"I left the shit in the tub until it died, like where did she even buy one?"

"Probably the same place Aubree got that shark, at least you ain't get bit. Worst pain I ever felt."

"And you still with her?" Raphael asked.

"I love Aubree." Ace smiled. "Plus that crazy shit turn me on, one time I was fucking her and she pulled out a blade threatening to cut me if I don't go deeper."

"Aubree needs help, that shit not normal. She not crazy, she psychotic." Josiah shook his head.

"Nah, y'all not living right."

"Nigga I'm trying to live." Raphael said making us laugh.

"I'll be back." I told Zay seeing Avery.

"Bet."

I stood up noticing Avery was shaking and sweating, it bought tears to my eyes to see him like this. He finally looked up then started wiping his face.

"Memo, please don't cry." He said with his voice all harse.

"It wasn't suppose to be like this Re, you're better than this person. You're the one who gave both of my babies unique ass names, the one I ran to. This isn't my baby brother." I wiped my face sniffling.

"Memo! I fucking tried, everything was crashing! That day my fucking life changed, I hated myself, I hated everything. Everything in my life never goes how I want to, where's my fucking happiness?" He yelled making everybody look at us.

"We could of got through that if you would of came to me, I would have made it my life goal to make you happy. You want me to marry you? Look at you Avery, shaking and sweating because you're going through drug withdrawal. This isn't nobody fault but yours because we fucking tried." Nyasia said looking at him.

"I did that?" He asked trying to touch her face but she moved.

"This isn't the first time Avery but this damn sure is the last."

"You leaving me?"

"I would never but if you don't try, we won't be together. You're better then this Re, I believe in you baby but you have to believe in yourself." She grabbed his face.

"I'm sorry." He cried in her chest.

"It's okay baby, as long as you wiling to change. I'll keep this ring on and support you but you got to change baby."

"I promise you. I love you baby."

"And I love you more." She hugged him.

"Aww crackhead love." Mason said making me die.

"Yo please leave." Mulan laughed.

My family, people.
_________________

Since Tamia said I've been lacking, here y'all go lovelies😊 I'll try to update more.

Two of my favorite authors up here told me I'm one of their favorites😍😍 that meant a lot yo.

When Lil Herb was in Jersey by my hood but you missed him😐😒

Goodnight y'all.

Excuse any mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 714 11
𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶 𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗯𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 ... (don't read if you don't like rushed book this book real lif...
10.2K 575 20
A secret that could ruin lives... what could be any better than that? Don't forget to Vote // Comment // Share !!!
Overdose By NaePappy✨

General Fiction

178K 9.2K 26
After a Antidote was found, a Prescription was given but the Remedy failed causing an Overdose.
148K 4.3K 12
Kuroko has been sick for a few weeks now, Kagami is worried and they soon get their answer as to why the shadow has been ill.