Claimed by the Sinclair Broth...

By KaylaBabs

Hanna left for England five years ago to study English and business. She hasn't been back to the states since... More

Hanna secret letter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Snitches again. Seriously
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 sneak peak
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Bonus Chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Claimed by Brothers
i need a editor
Hanna's Wedding

Chapter 34

45.4K 1.7K 283
By KaylaBabs

Uploaded on 18-08-2016

"Are you alright?" Jackson asked me as he rubbed my stomach, he has been concerned about me the past couple of days as the baby has been causing me some discomfort.

I nodded smiling at him taking his hand to press it on my belly for him to feel the baby kick. His heavenly blue eyes lit up with glee. His two big hand framed my belly he kneeled down on the grass in the back yard to pepper my stomach with kisses.

"I can't believe that you have our baby inside you." He rubbed his cheek on my stomach something he always does in the night time. Pressing his ear hard against me in order to try and hear the heartbeat of his child. "You are so beautiful."

My heart fluttered in my chest at his declaration. Every day with them made me hope that they will forgive me for taking the girls away from them. Even though this was my second pregnancy it felt like it was my first.

Well it was sort of my first. First pregnancy as a family. First pregnancy where I don't have to hide the child that was growing inside me.

Andrea, Jackson and Justin mother has agreed to host a baby shower for me next week after the girl's birthday today.

I felt happier that I have been accepted into their family. The only downside was that my own mother even though she was gone was not here with me today. Sharing in the joy of my life.

I looked up at the clouds in the bright sky. Thinking of her. Hoping that she would be proud of the person that I came to become today. Even though I have my moments. Everything I have done was in the name of the family.

I stroked Jackson silky black hair back from his forehead. We shared a special moment then between us. I felt so happy in this time and place. My dreams have finally come true.

"Mummy!" Tina shouted as she pumped her little legs to come running towards me. "When are we going to have our birthday cake?"

Jackson stood up his arm coming to setting at the curve of my back. "In about an hour darling." Jackson answered for me reaching down to pick up Tina dangling her over his shoulder pretending to stumble. "I don't think I can pick you up any more now that you have gotten older." He stated.

"I am not that old." Tina said out raged banging her small fists on his back. "I am only six years old!"

"Six!" Jackson gasped at the word like it was a bad thing. "Oh no. I cannot carry someone who is six years old." He went down on one knee then tumbled with Tina in his grasp on the floor.

"Help me Jacky!" Tina cried laughing.

Jacky came running out of nowhere to jump on her father tackling him. Reinforcements in shape and forms of the other six years olds came running to jump on poor Jackson. Louise twin girls had him pinned by the arms whilst Natasha boys tried to get his legs.

I saw Chardonnay daughter sitting on his chest giggling with my own little girls.

"A little help here?" He tried lift his head looking at a laughing Justin who was holding little riley who was trying to get down to jump on his too.

"Your fault Jacks. I know not to declare war with some many children around." Justin laughed putting down little Riley who sat on his Jackson face bouncing up and down.

"No!" Jackson shouted trying to move his limps. "She got poo in her diaper! Justin!" Jackson kept moving his face to the side trying to get away from riley.

"That was not kind of you." I poked Justin in the side.

He gave me a Sheepish look in reply. "He deserves it. He tried to say I should be on diaper duty when this little one is born next six weeks."

I raised my eyebrows but didn't say anything at all. I hope they both will help out but I would be fine doing it all myself. I done it when I was living in England with twins and hardly any sleep. I think I would be able to manage to do it with one baby. Then again I was slightly older.

"Would you like for me to get the cake?" Justin asked nodding his head to the kitchen where his mother was just opening the door with a tray of finger food ready to place it on the outdoor table that was set up.

Looking up at the sunshine I used my hand as shield for my eyes. The sun was still bright in the day. The children has already eaten their meals.

"You might as well." I told him then walked over to a spare chair beside Marcus who was sat in the wheelchair with Riley now wiggling in his lap.

Natasha came to sit down in the chair next to Marcus with a paper plate full of food in her hands.

"I got you some sandwiches." Natasha said eyeing her daughter who took a sweet treat off the plate in her hands to stuff it in her mouth. "Greedy." She tapped Riley gently on the nose, then picked up a triangle cut sandwich to feed it to Marcus since he had his hands full trying to contain Riley.

"Stop babying me." Marcus snatched the sandwich out her hands letting Riley go on the floor. She landed on her feet running towards the bouncy castle where the other children were playing.

"Riley!" I called out to her but she ignored me to continue running till she feel against the foot of the bouncy castle. Her chubby little arms reached out to pull herself on the castle then run into the thick of things knocking over the children that was jumping safely.

Natasha smacked herself on the forehead. "That girl is so headstrong. Doesn't know fear at all."

Marcus bit into his sandwich. "I wonder who she got that from."

She playfully touched him on the knee. "You always like the head from me." She whispered.

Marcus eyes seemed to have gotten darker with lust looking at her. I covered my ears with my hands shaking my head. This is way too much information for me to handle.

Max came up then to place his hand on Natasha shoulder rubbing it in circles. She seemed to have frozen in her action of stroking Marcus leg lifting up her hand. She stood up.

"I just go and get Riley." She pointed to the castle where there other kids where loudly complaining of Riley spoiling their fun as they were unable to jump around due her knocking them over all the time with her sailor legs.

Max sat down in the seat that Natasha vacated. He looked so fed up. I looked up toward the house when the fire alarm began to ring.

I heard Chardonnay shout. "Louise you are burning the dumpling. They are meant to be friend not burnt."

Louise opened the window in the kitchen letting me be able to observe Chardonnay waving a cloth at the fire alarm that was attached to the ceiling.

"I told you to watch the cooker." Chardonnay looked exasperated. "I knew you couldn't cook since you almost burned down James house."

"Shut up Chardy." Louise began to take something round out the round Dutch pot that Chardonnay brought with her to cook.

"Yeah shut up Chardy." Justin mimicked Louise in a high pitched girly voice. Chardonnay twisted to cloth to try and smack it on his bottom. He pretended to be hurt. "I didn't know you and Cole were into spanking."

"Get lost and get the cake." Chardy ordered him with a smile on her face. "You're lucky I was here to stop Louise from burning down your house. You would of have to call the fire department."

Justin cocked his head to the side. "Please. I could do their job in a heartbeat. I would have you know I could have made a good fire fighter."

"Hush." Chardy managed to stop the fire alarm from ringing. "You're Sinclair ass is too hot to be running into a burning building."

Justin looked like he was taking her words seriously nodding. "You're right." He smoothed his hand down his sides in a joking manner.

She tried to smack him again. "I can't take you seriously. You lucky Cole is not here. He beat your ass."

Jackson leaned down from behind me causing me to yelp in surprise. "Don't worry there is not a fire."

"Jackson." Louise popped her head out the window. "Come and get the cake with your brother before I burn this house down."

"Happy birthday to you." Justin and Jackson came out with a princess cake each with five candles on.

"Kids!" Chardonnay came out the house calling the kids to gather around Justin and Jackson.

"Happy birthday to you." We all started singing. The girls ran up their fathers that were holding the cakes holding each other hands staring aghast with their mouths open watering.

I stood up rubbing my stomach feeling the baby on my bladder. I walked over to my girls singing the rest of the happy birthday song.

Justin and Jackson put the cake on the table nudging the girls forward to blow out the candles. Andrea and Paul stood either side taking pictures and recording the event for the future.

I noticed my father stood off to the side not joining in but still close enough to be a part of the group.

The girls closed their eyes I could see their mouths move as they made a secret wish then blew out the candles on their cakes.

We all clapped, hooting at their antics. Riley pushed herself forward in the middle of the girls wanting to see what was going on. I saw her eyes light up then her little hand shot forward to dig into one of the cakes.

"No!" Jacky shouted.

Justin quickly grabbed Riley before she could do more damage to the cake as she stuffed it into her mouth. "I think this one is yours?" He passed her to Max who held his arm out making a funny face. "I think she's..."

"Again..." Max lifted her higher in arms so her bottom was by his face then sniffed. "Awe... I just changed her." He gave Justin a knowing look pointing towards my belly. "Just wait till this one comes. You be wondering why you would have more."

"Never." Jackson disagreed coming to place his arm around my waist.

I noticed that Chardonnay had a napkin dapping at Jacky's eyes. "Don't worry baby. There is plenty of cake left. Riley didn't mean it."

"You can share mine." Tina offered. "It is our birthday."

Jacky nodded. "Thanks Tina."

"See..." Chardonnay straighten up nodding to Louise who was in the process of cutting the cake. "It all good. Let's eat some cake."

"Hanna." My dad called my name as he approached me. "Can I have a word please?"

He looked toward Jackson who waited for me to nod my head before leaving me alone in my dad presence. I wasn't that my dad would hurt me more on the point that my dad said words that previously hurt my heart.

Walking over to the quiet part in the garden we sat on the chair that had shade from the sun in the form of a large umbrella.

My foot began to tap on the earth as I began to feel edgy being in his company. It was the first time in months that we been alone.

"Hanna..." Dad began looking at me. "Your mother death is no way your fault. I should not have said those things to you. I was hurting you because I was hurt."

I blinked trying to stop the flow of tears that were threatening to fall. Dad got up out of his chair to stand in front of me. He suddenly dropped to his knees, his hands reaching out for mine to cradle it on his chest.

He looked like a man in pain. "I hope you can forgive. You and Natasha as well as the children are all that I have left."

He lowered his head. I scooted to the end of my seat my large belly poking him in the face. "I can forgive you."

His shoulder began to shake as I held him closer to me. I rocked him gently as he cried. I hated seeing him so broken. I never seen him cry before my mother's death. Since she died he appears to be a shell of his former self. Cancer didn't break him but my mother being dead did.

After a while he stood up turning slightly away from me to wipe at his eyes. I took that moment to stand up stretching my back giving him that most important time to gather himself.

We looked at each other not saying a word he held out his hand for me to take and offer of love. I took it, together we walked to where the group was with the children eating cake.

"I enjoyed today." I stretched out on the bed rubbing lotion on my stomach, when I was pregnant with the girl I got stretch marks they managed to fade over time.

Jackson walked into the room from the bathroom he had shaving creaming all along his chin. I found him so handsome when he had a little bit of stubble that made his dark blue eyes light up even further.

"I love today as well. I didn't know the girls could be so..." He smiled as if he was reliving a memory. "So..."

I grinned knowing what he was talking about. The girls were so dominant around other people. Not shy or as obedient as they usually are. That is what happens when other kids are about, sometimes kids play up especially as they are the youngest in their group of friends. I think they don't want to be seen as the babies of the group.

"What is going on now?" I sat up further in the bed hearing the fire alarm going off for the second time today. "Tell Justin to stop it before the girls wake up."

Justin came walking into the room with fire man pants on with his chest exposed with straps over his shoulders that were holding the trouser up. "I heard there is a fire."

He bent down to pick up a fake short fire hose around his neck. His helmet firmly on his head. I laughed as he switched off the fake alarm walking into the room.

"She is on the bed Justin. And she is very hot." Jackson came out the room in a similar costume. This time holding a water gun.

Justin took a step into the room. "We need to contain the fire."

I placed the lotion down on the counter. "I don't feel that hot at all."

"Let's put out this fire." Jackson squirted the gun at me. I let out a squeal.

"You got me wet." I complained.

Justin put down the hose kneeling on the bed. "You hear that Jacks? You got her wet." He grabbed my ankle pulling me down the bed to the edge where he kissed my bump then my lips.

"Not like that." I touched him on his chest feeling the hard ridges of his six pack.

"You still burning up." Justin placed his hand on my forehead. "I think I need to let loose inside you. That will cool you down."

I felt my inside melt at his double talk, understanding his meaning. Justin turned me over on my side so that I would be facing Jackson. He captured my lips in a bruising kiss. I began to feel tension in my abdomen followed by shooting pain.

I sat up breathing raggedly.

"What the matter?" Justin asked

"Is it the baby?" Jackson looked down at where my hand held our child.

I nodded feeling another contraction. "I think the baby is coming."

The twins looked at each other then back at me. "But it is too soon."

"I know." I swallowed my fear. "I think we should go to the hospital."

Justin put on some proper clothes then ran to get the girls ready as his parents would be meeting us at the hospital to take care of the girls.

When leaving the house. All I kept hoping was that the baby would be alright.

Nicole Pov

I walked into the Café that Max always frequent during his lunch time hours at the office. I sat at a table that gave full view of the door. Then ordered myself a coffee and waited.

I didn't have to wait long for him to walk through the door. He was not looking at the patrons in the café. I stood up walking into the queue a step behind him. He ordered his coffee as I ordered another drink and a snack.

When he turned around with his coffee to leave me accidently bumped into him causing him to spill his coffee on the floor.

"Oh my gosh!" I picked up the napkin trying to dry his hands as he placed the coffee on the counter. "I am so sorry." I looked up pretending to be shocked. "Max? Is that you?"

"Nicole?" He smiled at me taking the napkin out my hands to wipe the coffee off himself. The barista came back to give him a new fresh coffee. "Nice to see you."

I took my drink from the barista taking out my money to pay but Max beat me to it paying instead. "Thanks." I told him adding a bit of milk that was on the counter. "How are you and your family? I heard on the news about the shooting."

"Everything is fine now. Marcus is on the mend." He told me. "It was nice seeing you." He made a move to go but I stepped in his way trying to think of a way to get him to stay.

What did Tiffany say was a way to his heart? Family. Yeah she told me to get him on the family issue I asked about his family what more I to talk about was. Last time we were in a relationship all we done was fuck. And that was very pleasurable indeed.

"How are the children?" I asked quietly pretending to be upset. "James don't let me see the kids. Are they okay?"

He looked to the side of me like he was uncomfortable with the question. "I am not at liberty to say but the girls are fine. I really should get going."

I touched him on the arm. "Thanks for telling me." I looked at him sadly walking to the table that I was sitting at taking out a newspaper reading it after we said our goodbyes.

He walked out the coffee shop, I kept staring at the door willing him to look back. Just when he was out of sight.

Max Sinclair turned around to look back at me in the café. I gave him a little wave, to my surprise he waved back.

I took a sip of my sip having a smug look on my face. My fish has caught the bait. It is only a matter of time till I make him mine again.

A/N

Sorry for the long delay. This chapter was hard to write as nothing happens but I needed to write it as it shows more family life and character develop. Not everything is doom and gloom and I realise I love writing doom and gloom.

Next chapter things start to come together as you know the story is coming to an end.

Vote fan comment

Love you guys!!

xx kayla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 4.8K 31
Callie It's been a long year. I like to think I've grown as a person and become someone I can be proud of. Still, a part of me is missing or rather f...
25.7K 492 29
she fell for her sister's boyfriend, despite him having being a close person in her life first. They'd never say it out loud, but it always shows. O...
2.5M 52.4K 43
I left him. I never thought in a million years I would be the one to walk, but I was. I left the man I was madly in love with, I had no idea where I...
4.4M 154K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...