My Sunflower (Navia/JuTsu/Nat...

RiriDesu

Do you remember when you first fell in love ? Who, where, and when was it? Natsu and Juvia met a long time a... Еще

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17

12

992 25 16
RiriDesu

"Lisanna I'm sorry" I said while walking her home.

"What for?" Ask Lisanna.

"The promise of marrying you when we were little. I don't think I can do it"

She stay silent "We're here"

"Lisanna..."

"The rain stopped. Can I borrow your umbrella? "

"Lisanna please listen to me" I said.

"I'll return your umbrella tomorrow in class"

"But-"

"Bye" and she left with my umbrella.

"Sorry" I whisper.

I took out my phone and called Juvia.

" Hello"

" It's me Natsu" I said " Juvia you're at Lyon's place right?"

" Yes" she said and then I heard her screaming Lyons name.

"Juvia?! Juvia! Are you okay? What happened? Juvia?" And I lost connection.

Oh no. I begin to run as fast as possible to Lyons place.

I knock on his door and he opened quickly."thank goodness Chelia! The spider- oh hi Natsu"

"Move" I said and kick him away.

I look around and went straight to Lyons room.

"Natsu?" Said Juvia shocked.

I saw Lyons shirt on Juvia and I growl I look away and reach my hand out "come on. We're going home"

" But-"

"Look I'm sorry" I apologize and pull Juvia closer to me "I just got mad that you said I was your friend"

"Why?" She ask.

What does she not understand.

" Because Because...you're suppose to be my girlfriend!" I said embarrassed

She begin to blush.

" Come on" I said and drag her out of lyon's house.

"Natsu wait a minute" she said "Natsu!"

I stop.

" I-I...Going out in public like this is embarrassing"

I look at her and my face heat up. "Tch" she's wearing only Lyons t shirt. What an idiot. What if he took advantage of her?

I took off my scarf and tie it around her waist to cover up her thighs. I shook my head to get my dirty thoughts away.

"Thank you" she said.

Ugh I just want to squeeze her.

We got home quietly made our way to my room.

"Change" I said and threw some of my clothes at Juvia

"But Lyon-"

" Should I change it for you then?" I ask angrily while looking into her eyes.

"Are you mad?" She ask.

Of course! I'm so mad I just want to hold her.

"Is that a yes?" I said.

"I'll change"

I turn around as she change into my clothes.

I grab Lyons shirt and threw it in the trash. "Don't touch it" I said.

"Natsu what's wrong?" She ask.

After all this and she asks me that.

I didn't answer " Go to sleep. This is your bed too that means you must sleep in this bed not some other guy's bed"

" Natsu-"

"Don't do that next time" I whisper and my tears begin to fall down from the fear and thought of Juvia being kidnapped and tortured even possibly killed by her aunt and her minions " I was so worry"

"Natsu..." Juvia wipe my tears away "Natsu I'm sorry"

"I love you" I mumble quietly

"Hm?"

"I-I..."

I begin to blush red. I have to make it clear to Juvia so she knows that she is mine and I am hers.

"Juvia I love you. I should've made it clearer before it's all my fault and yet I got mad at you and left you alone. I'm sorry. I-I love you"

"Natsu Look at me" she said.

I look at her and she smile at me" I love you too" she said and kiss me on the lips.

We both lay down on the bed and I separated the bed with my scarf. Juvia took the scarf and remove it from the bed "This isn't necessary" she said blushing.

I just smile. I accidentally made eye contact with her cleavage. I frown once I see a mark on it. "What's the mark?" I ask her "birth mark?"

She look at it surprised. "So it's not a birth mark" I said and sigh. I turn to my side facing away from Juvia.

"Natsu its not what you think!" Said Juvia "because laxus saved me that day I...I thought of repaying him but I was too naive and followed him home. And then...and then...but its not Lyon!"

Laxus that bastard.

"Natsu I'm sorry" apologize Juvia "I didn't want it but-"

"Enough" I said.

I could feel juvia scooting in and laying close beside me.

I sigh. I shouldn't make things worse. I turn around and wrap her in my arms "I shouldn't blame you. Its my fault this happened"

I stare down at it again which made me angrier each second.

"Natsu if it makes you mad then...I'll let you...well I'll let you replace it with your kiss"

"Okay" I said my heart racing. "Okay..."

She sat up and I did too. "Um......." I said "how do I do it?"

Juvia look at me and laugh. "Natsu you're so cute. Should I teach you?"

"Well" I look at her breasts "I well...will you?"

Juvia smile and then kiss my neck.

Woah. This is totally different from a normal kiss.

We then heard a knock from the next door room.

"Please. The walls are thin" said Zeref "Respect me too"

Juvia back away "sorry" she whisper.

"Don't mind him" I said. That idiot brother.

"Natsu nevermind what I said earlier"
"What? How am I suppose to forget what you said"

She lay down "w-well good night"

"Don't get all shy and embarrasses because of Zeref" I mumble.

I lean down to her and gave her a mark on top of laxus's.

"I did it! Look juvia-?"

"I don't think I can take it aha..." She said and knock out.

I chuckle and lay next to her. I held her hand and fell asleep.

-------------

"I don't have my uniform!" Exclaim Juvia "Its at Lyons place"

"What? Of course..." I mumble. He better not be toying with it.

"Then let's ditch today" I said "let's go on a date. Get dressed"  and I left the bedroom.

Juvia POV

A date...I smile and look at my clothes. Oh no I don't know what to wear.

I decided to just wear my usual blue dress.

I walk out of the room.

"Juvia" said Igneel.

"Good morning Igneel!"

"Here" he said and gave me an envelope "this is for you to spend."

"I can't" I said "keep it"

"No" igneel took my hand and place the envelope on my hand "this is for what you've done for Natsu. Thank you"

"But-"

"Just take it"

"Thank you"

"Are you ready to go" ask Natsu.

"What a date?" Ask Igneel.

"None of your business old man!" Shouted Natsu embarrassed.

Igneel just laugh "You shouldn't be ditching school!" Shouted Igneel mad.

"B-b-but I can't just leave Juvia here by herself!"

"Juvia has a reason not to go and your reason for not going is because Juvia isn't going? What kind of son did I raise! Stop being so clingy to juvia!"

"B-b-but"

I look at the two. Why am I between them. I begin to laugh out loud and the two stop fighting.

"Ill be fine" I said "Natsu go to school or you're going to be late"

"But Juvia"

"I hope you'll take notes for me Natsu. I'll give you a treat if you do"

He groan "fine"

"That's a good boy" said Igneel.

"Then I'm off" said Natsu but before leaving he quickly pull me towards him and gave me a peck on the lips then ran out the door.

"Well Juvia please wake Zeref up at ten. Too much sleep isn't healthy and all he does is sleep. And End isn't home. He's taking happy to school right now and will most likely go cause trouble somewhere. Then I'll be going. Bye"

"Bye!"

I ate breakfast and then wonder around the house until ten.

I went to Zerefs room and walk in.

"Its so dark" I whisper. I turn on the light but I guess its broken since it won't turn on.

I made my way go the curtains and open them.

I look at Zeref and I suddenly felt sadness run through me.

He's asleep with dry tear marks on his face while holding onto a picture of a....kid?

"Zeref " I said "wake up"

He wouldn't budge.

Tears begin to fall more. "Zeref? Zeref wake up"

I wipe his tears. "Zeref time to wake up"

He mumble something but I couldn't hear.

I lean in closer so I can hear.

"Don't go" he mumble "sorry....Mavis"

Mavis? I heard she's the main principal of the school. I've never seen her before though.

Wait is this mavis? I touch the picture and Zeref eyes pop open.

"Good morning Juvia" he said smiling "how was last night"

I blush red and back away "i-i-igneel said to wake you up at ten. Too much sleep is not good"

Zeref sat up and yawn "I like sleeping" he whisper "Igneel gav you money right? Let's go on a date. Your treat"

"What?"

"I'll be ready in five minutes." He said and begin stripping.

My eyes widen and I left the room.

What to do what to do. I don't think I've ever hung out with Zeref alone before.

"Let's go. I'm hungry" said Zeref and we left to buy breakfast.

--------

"Here comes the pancakes!" I said drooling.

"They're mine" said Zeref.

How mean. I should've order pancakes too. But a sundae is better.

"So...if you don't mind me asking who was that girl in the picture?" I ask.

"Mavis" said Zeref and begin to eat his pancake "pretty isn't she?"

"She is....um is she the principal of the school me and natsu are attending?"

"Yes"

"What's your relationship with her?"

"Should I tell you?" He ask me with sad eyes.

I really want to know. But I shouldn't butt in so much. But the curious me wouldn't just rest down.

"I want to know....sorry"

"Well I don't mind. You're Natsus girl and pretty much apart of our family now so telling you is my way of showing you my acceptance"

I smile happily. Family.

"We met when we were kids. Our families went on a vacation and stopped by a hot spring hotel. I remember clearly that the time was 2 in the morning. I went in the hot spring thinking that no one would come by. The sky was full of stars. And then I heard someone entering. Of course I didn't care but...when our eyes met time froze. I felt my heart racing. She was like a fairy out of this world. So magical." Zeref laugh "Igneel had to apologize to her relatives."

My sundae came and I begin eating.

Zeref begin to chuckle and he look out the window " Ah how love end so soon"

The sadness he had in his eyes made me want to cry.

"As we got older I begin to distance myself from her. after all I am Zeref Dragneel. The more I know her the more danger would come to her. Yet she was in danger. Her closest friend Zera died protecting her. I decided the only way for Mavis to continue to live in a safe world is if she no longer has any relationships with me. So I destroyed every memory she had of me and end it there"

"Zeref..."

" Don't worry" he said "It's all in the past"

But...

"By the way Zeref" I said " Igneel says you sleep a lot but do you?"

Zeref smile " I wonder if I do"

"Huh?" I said confused.

"I sleep because when I close my eyes I can see her smile...smiling at me.  Our memories replaying in my head. Even if the good dreams are followed with nightmares it's worth it to see her smile again"

"Hey hey have you heard of Natsu Dragneel?" said some middle school girls walking by to the table behind us " "He's so cool!"

I didn't know Natsu is popular.

"He saved me this morning while I was waiting for you guys. A bunch of guys came and were bothering me so Natsu appeared and begin beating them up! Awe" The girl squealed "He call me princess and even wink at me. He was like 'You shouldn't skip school like this Princess. What if something bad happens to you? I would be worry'"

"Wow" said Zeref.

The girls begin to brag about their stories of Natsu. "He's so cool how can I not know him before?"

"Should we skip again tomorrow? Lets go and wait at that same spot again! I'm sure hes going to come again. He did call me princess so he must be interested in me!"

"That idiot!" I shouted and everyone look at me. I smile " S-s-orry" I said.

"Seems like Natsu can be a flirt" said Zeref and took one big last bite out of the pancake and stood up " Thanks for the food" he said and left.

It cant be Natsu can it? Natsu went to school.

Zeref came back and stare at me " Arent you coming too? It'll be trouble some for me if you went missing"

We both left and made our way home.

" That bastard. I swear if I see this Natsu again I'm going to kill him!" shouted a man.

"Come on boss let's track him down and kill him"

"Isnt he uh you know....Zeref and End's younger brother?" said on of the guys.

"Who the hell cares"

"Zeref I have a question" I said " Isnt everyone supposedly afraid of you?"

"Yes" he answered " But going and wondering outside isn't my thing anymore. People these days don't recognize me that much"

"I see" I said.

"Arent you Juvia?" ask a guy and his friends begin to circle me and zeref,

"Who are you?" I ask.

" You don't need to know. You're aunt told me that if I found you and bring you to her she'll sell you to me for free. I mean come on why would I skip out on this lovely offer?" He smirk. 

"Excuse me. Did you forget that I'm here too" said Zeref and walk in front of me. He stare into the man's eyes.

The man looked as he's seen a demon and fear took over his expression and he ran off with his friends.

"Wow Zeref you're amazing" I said.

" That was nothing" he said smiling.

"What's your secret?"

"I'll show you at home" he said.

We got home and he took me into his room. "Sit down you might need it. You've got a frail body "

This is strange. "I-I'm not that weak" I said " I'll stand."

" I suggest you sit but if you don't want to it's alright" said Zeref and grab both my shoulders. "Look into my eyes"

I look into his eyes and he stare right back. I felt myself shivering. Those cold eyes are nothing like the one's I saw earlier.

"I'm sorry" I heard him whisper before blacking out.

Natsu POV

"You didn't do anything dirty did you!" I ask Lyon.

" When the one you love leaves her uniform at your home wouldn't you be tempted to just sniff it just once" said Lyon with his eyes full of hearts.

"Hey! That's my girlfriend you're talking about!" I shouted "and just give it to me I'll return it to her."

" No! I want to hand them to her myself" said Lyon " Like a prince charming"

I begin to laugh " You a prince charming?! Ha ha ha!"

We got to my house. " Stay out here"

"Well then I'm going in first" said Lyon and enter my house.

"You cant just go in! You're not invited!"

" Yeah yeah. Juvia! I'm here to return your uniform"

"Stop making a ruckus in my house!" I shouted.

"Hush you two" said Zeref " The Princess is asleep"

"What did you do to her Zeref?" I ask worry. Don't tell me he...

"Oh she wanted to know my secret so I showed her"

"Zeref don't tell me you used it on her!" I shouted and push him away " How could you! Igneel told you never to use it again unless it's an emergency! You even promised him!"

I went to my room and she's not there so I checked in Zeref's room.

How stupid can he be? I sigh and picked Juvia up.

Zeref has these special abilities where he can put his victim into a deep sleep where the victim will be trapped in a nightmare. It happened to me once. He was able to paralyze End from fear. End told me it was as if he saw a demon.

Worse of all Zeref killed our old neighbor's cat. All he did was touch the cat.

He almost killed his beloved Mavis bit instead sent her into a seven year coma...and even somehow erased her memories of him without leaving any physical scar.  

This is why he is feared so much. We were told that his curse from his past life must have followed him to this life.

I walk to my room and lay her on the bed.

Zeref walk in. "Here's the uniform" he said and put it down by the door and then he left with the door closed.

I held her hand and she tightly squeeze it.

I remembered I couldn't wake up no matter how hard I try. I slept for three days straight.

I lay next to her and cuddle her. Her arms wrap around me squeezing me like theres no tomorrow. "Help" she mumble "save me"

"I'm here" I whisper wanting to cry from being able to do nothing  but watch her suffer "I'm here" and I kiss her forehead.

I know this is a long ass chapter but I'm sorry I didn't notice because school starts tomorrow and I'm just panicking lol.

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Another one is to be here later. 😘 I'm hoping it'll be here by the end of the month.

Love you all! <3

-Riridesu

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

29.2K 755 23
Juvia Lockser. Abused. Raped. Beaten. For 15 years of her life. She is now 25 and finally escaped her gruesome past. But she has nowhere to go. No on...
33.1K 1.3K 30
WARNING: Not sure but just to be safe this may trigger something for people dealing with depression. Don't be fooled by the deceiving looks of th...
powerful Laura 333

Фанфик

122K 2.1K 27
Juvia get rejected by gray Natsu and Lissanna get together Gajeel starts to date levy Master gets a request for Juvia, Lucy, and Levy. the catch is a...
84.5K 3K 31
A complicated love story (again) how will it end Tragically or Happily. What is the meaning of this?" I ask Gray. "What do you mean?" mumble Gray wa...