Don't Ever Leave Me ( Strider...

Bởi Spectrumplays70

Dave gets weird feelings about his Bro and decides to tell him about it..what he doesn't know is that Bro fee... Xem Thêm

The Morning After
Pizza n Cuddles
Awkward? Nope
B-Bro??
Screaming for Him
Morning After Something Amazing
Cuddles with Daddy
Jealous Dave
Work~
Seeing Daddy At Work
When Daddy Comes Back
Screaming in the Shower
Finally...
Cute Little Things
A/N
John Comes Over
Welp, Someone knows now
Tooth-rotting Fluff, then more smut
You want smut? I got smut dawg
Be quiet

Late Night Nightmares

3K 51 10
Bởi Spectrumplays70

( okay so clear note this is my first story so I'll try and make it decent,anyways enjoy my awful writing )
   ~Bro's POV~
I wake up to the sound of screaming, I assumed it was just some neighbors having a fight, but I hear it again and notice it's actually Dave's. I get up and walk to his room and open the door, seeing him sitting up on his bed and tears falling down his cheeks. I walk over and sit down in front of him.
~ 3rd person POV ~
Bro sits in front of Dave and wipes his tears away from his tinted red cheeks. Dave looks up at him and hugs him immediately while a few more tears escape his red eyes and bro rubs circles on his back trying his hardest to calm him down. After a few minutes Dave falls asleep again and bro lays down with him and kisses his forehead before falling asleep as well.

( ❤️hope u liked this chapter!!❤️)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

27.3K 907 23
Dave x Karkat Please enjoy! My first SadStuck!! I don't own anything of Homestuck. WARNING! There will be themes of selfharm and more triggering thi...
19.1K 546 17
This is a story I've written on a different website and decided to post it on here if any of you wonder why it's on more than one website. Please tak...
19K 755 25
John is thrown a curve-ball when he finds out his best bro is being abused and that he's pretty depressive. But how does all that change when Dave's...
932 35 3
Dave ends up with damaged vocal cords and has to learn sign language. He makes up stories to keep bro thinking he's fine, but he's not. Years later h...