Princess Of The Wild

By TeaMedic

"Screw you, Noah." I mumble in my chin annoyed but he obviously hears it. "I know you want to, Barbie doll, b... More

Trouble in the pink paradise
Screw this
You call this a bed?
Visit to the lake
When 'Truth or dare' goes personal
Double snake attack
Girls play games, but boys always seem to win
Come a little closer this time
I'll be there when everyone else forget
Watch and learn, bitch.
The games of survival: Dream team
The games of survival: You're stuck with me
The games of survival: Don't lie
Boy-girl drama
Success to impress
Swimming with a shark
The nights we felt alive
She's bad, but he's worse
Good dog
Running away
Bestie moments
The annoying big brother
A/N
It's kind of funny, actually

Results

165 22 2
By TeaMedic

♡Tiffany's POV

"Tiffany! Shut up already!" Sophie yells at me and Noah and Ethan just smirk playfully.

"I can't wait anymore!" I continue to scream with a wide smile on my face.

Let's just say l'm a little overexcited about seeing results of the game. We have a huge chance of winning, but Monika has more. I think Whites are not a threat anymore since they quit second game- the one Noah and l won.

"Hey Melody!" I great her with a smile as she comes closer to our team.

" 'Sup girls?" She hugs me tightly and l return a long hug. Sophie gets a head nod, since the two of them are not really close. Or even friends.

Her eyes fall on Noah and she smirks.
"Bro." She says smiling. Surprisingly, he returns a smile and gives her a bro hug. Looks like they are pretty close, considering that Noah doesn't really hang out with girls. Then she comes to Ethan and hugs him too. Sophie gives me a long stare but l just smile. I know Melody for a really short time, but she is a great person and she respects her friends more than anything, we don't need to worry. Jason, Melody's almost-boyfriend joins us and hugs the the guys like they are his old brothers.

"So Melody, who do you think will win?" Ethan asks with a small smile.

"I don't know, but l'm betting on you guys." She winks at me and l kiss her cheek for goodbye.

Mrs. Smith finally arrives with a paper in her hand and all the campers come to her. I've never actually arrived on time when Mrs. Smith was about to talk, but this time l was the first one next to her.

"I know you all are very curious to find out who is the winner of this year's Games of survival, so l decided to cut my speech." She coughs. Speech? Seriously?

"First of all, l would like to thank you kids, for making this year wonderful, of course you still have some time to change that" l hear guy's chuckle in the background. Noah crosses the crowd to me and grabs my palm. His warm hold relaxes me.

"Especially, l would like to thank the new campers who seemed to work very hard. I'm proud of you all." She gives me a small smile which l kindly return nodding.

"So, without further delay, the winner of The survival games two thousand and sixteen is..." she looks at us all with a smile and her lips making a proud puppy face.

Noah's thumb rubs my hand and l smile at him awkwardly.

"Black team!" Mrs. Smith yells excited and l just give Sophie a confused look.

"Wait." I say putting my hand on Sophie's shoulder to stop her even if she's doing absolutely nothing. "Guys... that's us!" I scream happily jumping like a hyperactive bunny.
I hug Noah as hard as l can and he grabs my legs lifting me to his strong chest with my legs wrapped around his stomach. I wrap my arms around strong shoulders and neck.

Noah looks me in the eyes with a wide smile on his face. God, l can watch him smile for the rest of my life. He cups my face with one hand, and the other one is still holding my legs.

"Sorry. I have to." He whispers and pulls me in for a long soft kiss. My lips melt under his hot touch and l return one final little kiss before l pull away. Then l realize everyone is clapping their hands at us and l just bite my lip feeling embarrassed. That feeling goes away immediately as l remember that we won. We actually won!

He puts me down and l run to Sophie and Ethan, making a big group hug and Noah joins us. We starts laughing when we break the hug.

"We did it!" I scream happily at Sophie and hug her and Ethan once again.

I haven't been this happy for a really long time, not even brand new Prada can draw this smile on my face. I'm thankful for that. For my family and new friends as well as old ones. Most of all, l'm thankful to find my peace with someone who understands me and accepts my stupid and stubborn self.

"Congratulations, Noah White, Ethan Reynolds" Mrs. Smith shakes their hands and all the campers clap. "Tiffany Williams and Sophie Waldorf." I shake her hand smiling politely.

She hands some pink fancy card to Noah and he nods kindly, examining it really interested in whatever it's written on it.

I approach him and he looks me in the eyes with this adorable face changing into a small smirk.

"What is it?" I ask him excited like a little monkey.

He groans and kisses the top of my head, his hands traveling to my hips. Okay, if he doesn't tell me now, l'm gonna freak out.

"You'll see, Barbie." He smiles sheepishly and l frown. He obviously finds it very funny and starts laughing. Ugh.

By this time, campers are back in their tents and there are only the four of us left by the place where camp fire is supposed to be.

I pretend to walk away from him with my arms crossed on my chest. He smirks and turns his head to Ethan. I turn around and run to Noah grabbing a card from his hand and running trough the woods before he can catch me. I want to look at the card but l'm too busy looking back at Noah who is running after me with annoyed smile.

"Come back, you little..." He yells breathlessly and l burst out laughing but still manage to look at the card.

It was some kind of a gift card and l didn't have time to read anything, but word spa stitched from other words and l smile for myself.

"Yay!" I squeak and stop running because l can't run anymore, l'm not even close to an athlete. Noah is right behind me and he hugs me from the back strongly and l barely keep my feet on the ground.

I scream in surprise and feel his breath on my neck, making me bite my bottom lip.

"Give me the card." He whispers calmly in my ear and l shake my head.

"Why would l do that?" I whisper mockingly.

"Because..." he groans and l can feel his hot lips touch my cheek. He is standing behind me, with his hands holding my hips. His lips move down to my neck, his breath tickling me. He plants quick kisses on my shoulder and a little groan escapes my mouth. He turns me to face him and l tip toe to kiss him on the lips but he stops me.

"The card." He raises his hand in front of me asking for a piece of paper l'm holding.

"Seriously?" I lift my eyebrow.

"Mhmm."

I roll my eyes. Screw you and your card. "Ugh, fine." I hand him a bloody card.

"But l won." I say with a little smile.

"No Barbie, l did." He smirks at my annoyed face expression.

He cups my red cheeks "Because l have you." I blush on his sweet words. Noah puts his head down because l'm much shorter than him and gently kisses me and groans. I pull my hands in his soft hair. His kisses become more passionate leading me to heaven. I feel so much more when l kiss him, l feel emotions all around me. I wrap my arms around him letting a small groan.

We hear a cough.

"Khm. Khm. Am l interrupting you two?" I can't really believe my eyes when l see her. She shakes her head in disbelief.

Mrs. Smith stays in her place as Noah pulls away from me, whispering more to himself "Actually you are." Luckily, she doesn't hear his words or my chuckle.

"Mr. White. I asked you to take care of her, not to..." she looked at us disgusted. Seriously woman, back off.
I look at Noah and his face becomes serious but there's still a rebel l like in him. I feel my face starting to heat up. I am stubborn and a rebel and l don't care about anyone's opinion, but making out in front of adult is not my favorite business.

"Well, all due to respect, Mrs. Smith, but l think l took pretty good care of her." I smirk at his words and he gives me a warm smile. "Right Tiffany?" He asks and both of them look at me. I smile nodding.

"Yeah."

Mrs. Smith glares at me and then at Noah. "You kids are so weird." She sighs and walks away.

I could never believe it if someone told me that the moment when Mrs. Smith tells me l'm weird will come. After all, I'm not the one sleeping in a wet forest with thirty lame teenagers for three months for no money at all, just because l want to enjoy spending some time with bugs far away from any sign of humanity.

"It kinda ruined the moment." I say to Noah biting my lip nervously.

"Yeah, we should get back to Ethan and Sophie." I nod at the idea and we walk to the camp talking about usual things.

***

"Get ready." Noah says while entering the tent where he finds me lying on the towel.

"I already packed my stuff, Noah." My words take him by surprise and he gives me a small smile.

Noah, Ethan, Sophie and l are going somewhere for our 'reward' and apparently we will stay there for three days.

I packed my things and decided to bring only one suitcase with necessary clothes and bathroom stuff. Mrs. Smith gave us our phones, which was one of the many things we will get, or so she said.

It's five in the afternoon and we are waving our final goodbyes to Melody, Jason and Zoe. We walk out of the camp with our suitcases held by Noah and Ethan. Wherever we're going l think is gonna be awesome. Sophie is just as excited as l am and we keep talking until we see something big and white in the distance. It's covered in leaves so we can't see clearly what it is.

After two minutes of walking we finally approach a big white car. It obviously isn't expensive or sophisticated, but lt makes me smile that l actually saw a car after many days. I steal Noah's stare at me as we step into the car.

Sophie decides to take a front seat and l'm left back with guys. Noah places me by the window and sits between me and Ethan. I'm super excited for going on a small trip with my friends, l don't try to hide it anymore.

Noah's been giving me small glances the whole ride and l can't resist to look at him. I feel safe and secure whenever he's around.

Driver tries to ignore our loud conversations, which l'm not really included in.

"You guys are being ridiculous..." Sophie sighs and continues "Tiffany and l are dying to know where we're going, right girl?" I heard her but l'm too busy looking trough the window and thinking about everything.

"Um... yeah." I nod and she smiles from the front seat.

"Tiffany?" Noah whispers in my ear, his breath tickling me. Ethan and Sophie are busy having small argue about some new Ferrari car model. Oh, l forgot to mention that Sophie is really into cars.

"Hm?" I smile at Noah expecting a question but he disappoints me when l don't see a returned smile.

His eyes widen a little, like every time he is worried.

"Are you happy?" He asks lifting his eyebrows making those little cute wrinkles on his forehead.

I take a long moment to process those words and think about the answer. His eyes are getting sadder with every second l take.

I give him a small smile and grab his hand "Are you?" I giggle and he smiles back at me. Oh God, l can never get enough of this smile.

He groans and leans over me whispering in sweet husky voice "Yes." And he kisses the top of my head.

He puts his palm on my thigh and we stay sitting like that and talking to Sophie and Ethan until we arrive.

Noah and Ethan are the first ones to come out of the car and then they open doors for Sophie and me. I meet her behind the car and we giggle at how cute they are.

We pull our suitcases out of the trunk and start bringing them to the huge white fancy building in front of us.

"Hotel?" Sophie asks and Ethan nods with a wide smile on his face.

"Let me help you." Noah appears behind me, grabbing my hand which is holding a suitcase.

"I'm okay." I say smiling at him but he just gives me a skeptical look.

"Really." I give him another small smile and he lets go of my arm.

We arrive at the hotel door walking on the red carpeted stairs. I can't believe a hotel this exclusive can be found in the wet stinky forest.

I check my phone, lt's seven in the evening.

"Good evening, Miss. My name is Leo and for now on l'm in charge for making your stay in the hotel as comfortable as possible." Young man in black tuxedo says in cute British accent. His eyes are light green matching his elegant tie. His hand run trough the carefully shaped blond hair. I can't help but notice that he is very handsome.

I smile at the polite nineteen year old guy in front of me and he grabs suitcases from Sophie's and mine hands.

"Thank you, Leo." I smile again and another guy comes to pick Noah and Ethan's bags. We make our way to the reception. Hotel is full of expensive furniture, all designed in black and white classy style. It's gorgeous.

There is a couple sitting in the sofa and some other people in the fancy hotel café.

"Hello, welcome to Hotel 'Crystal', l hope you will enjoy your stay here." Kind lady smiles at us and hands two keys to Ethan. "Those are your keys for rooms 34 and 35. If you need anything press a little button next to the door and Leo will come to help you. Have a nice day!" She smiles at us one more time and stands behind shalter showing us way to our rooms. She sounds like she's been repeating that short speech for a long time.

We follow Ethan trough a fancy corridor until he finds doors with number '34' on them, and the next one says '35'. Ethan gives one key to Noah who starts unlocking the room 35.

I wink at excited Sophie before entering the room. My jaw falls down when l walk in. There's a black glass table in the corner with fancy chocolate on it and four chairs. There's not much more furniture except a huge plasma TV and king-sized bed in the middle of the room. I notice a door on the left side of room, probably bathroom. It's all so simple but very elegant. I'm feeling exhausted so l throw myself on the bed and shove my face in one of the big grey pillows and let out a small groan.

"Tired?" Noah's voice surprises me and l jump from the lying position back to sitting on the bed.

"Mhm." I groan as an answer and he joins me sitting on the bed.

"So what do you wanna do tonight?" Noah asks "l heard there's a hotel spa and bowling arena." He smirks at my happy face.

"Perfect!" I scream and collapse back on the bed. I can't believe how tired l am from all the drama. It's strange because a month ago l would kill for some drama.

"Um... l'm really exhausted actually, you guys can go, l'm just gonna sleep a little." He frowns surprised by my words. "I can always go tomorrow, right?" I smile telling him that l'm totally okay with them going without me.

"No, you're right. Maybe we should go tomorrow, l'm sure Ethan and Sophie will agree." He says moving his hand closer to me on the bed.

"You sure?" I look at him worried. I don't want to change their plans, they deserve this.

"Yeah of course, l can kick your butt at bowling any day." He smirks and l give him a 'shut-up-idiot' look.

"You?" I tease him "Hm, l don't think so." I act like l'm serious but really l would just burst out laughing at his confused face.

"Yeah?" He lifts his eyebrow.

"Mhm. You're weak." I make a puppy face "Like a wittle bwaby." His eyes get a playful sparkle.

"You sure in that?" He leans over me and l can feel something heavy pushing me to lay on the bed. He goes on the top of me with my legs between his, l breath heavily and blush realizing the position we're in.

"I'm still weak?" He smirks.

I take a deep breath. "Yes."

He looks me in the eyes shocked by my respond. Then that evil smirk comes back and l can feel his fingers on my hips, making my body shake for a second. He looks me in the eyes once again and l'm left speechless. What is he doing?

His fingers travel to the top of my stomach over my shirt. He gives me one more look before starting to tickle me. I laugh and try to escape from him but he pulls me back, tickling me again.

"Noah... please...stop!" I say between laugh and l feel tears almost dropping off my eyes. He's smirking the whole time while l cry of laugh miserably.

"Say it Barbie." He says while giving me a break to take a breath but in two seconds continue to tickle my stomach with the top of his fingers.

"Aah please." I yell almost breathlessly. He carelessly continues to tickle me and l can't take it anymore.

"Okay, you're not weak just stop it!" I cry out laughing.

He smirks and stops tickling "Good girl."

I take a moment to calm down my breath from all the laughing and clean tears from my face while he types something on his black iPhone.

"I hate you." I say smiling and he returns a sheepish smile.

"Well that's a shame Barbie." He looks down at his palms "Because l like you very much."

My heart beat speeds and l feel like l forgot how to breath. He grabs my palms and cover them with his hands. We stay frozen for a few moments and then he starts planting quick kisses on my hand and l blush.

I giggle "You're crazy, you know that?"

"Crazy hot?" He asks with a smirk and l frown playfully.

"Nope. Just crazy." I chuckle.

He lays on the bed next to me looking at the ceiling.

"Tiffany?"

"Yeah?" I smile a little even if he can't see it right now.

"What's your favorite ice cream?"

I chuckle "My favorite ice cream?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Mhm." He says simply.

"Chocolate cherry with gummy bears on the top." I tell him and he giggles "What's yours?"

"I don't have one." He says coldly.

"Oh come on Noah! Of course you do, everyone has!"

"Ugh fine mine is..." he takes a few seconds to think "mine is chocolate cherry without gummy bears on the top."

I throw my head back laughing and he joins me. We lay like that for about five minutes and then l remember that we should have been with Sophie and Ethan by now.

"Noah are you sleeping?" I say looking at his closed eyes.

"Yes." He says without even bothering to open eyes and l roll mine.

"What about Sophie and Ethan?"

"Oh l texted them, Ethan said they will come over in two hours."

"Good." I say smiling and moving into sitting position.

"I'm gonna take a shower." He informs me and l nod "Wanna join?"

He smirks at my red blushed face. It's always like this between Noah and me - we talk normally, he embarrasses me with no goddamn reason, l blush, he laughs, l laugh.

I shake my head in disbelief "Are you always this nasty?" I say rolling my eyes.

"What can l say? You bring the best in me." He smirks making his way to the bathroom.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! If you liked this chapter please vote and comment.

Don't be silent readers and tell me what you think about Tiffany and Noah. Love you all.💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 84.3K 36
Tutoring the Bad Boy. ~~ He smirked. "Whoops! Look who has read 50 Shades of Grey. Trust me getting kinky is almost every guys dream. I knew you had...
317K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
235 23 11
"What the hell were you thinking you bastard? Jumping in the middle like that" she shrieks loudly, her face fueling with anger. I look at her baffled...
2.1M 53.7K 51
As a result of the tragic death of her father; Heaven Foster's life has mouldered into a exasperating cycle of moving from one home to another. Con...