Zack Addy x reader

By Brendonluv

I love Bones, I Love zack, and there are barely any x readers for him so i decided to take it into my own han... More

Welcome to the Jeffresonian
6 feet under
The backseat
The end
Im up (you all will be happy)
Home is where the heart is
I need Sleep
Protective
Im not a good jumper
Hey Jude
Stay on with me
Be Quiet
Lance Sweets & Comics
The date
Memories that are hard to shake
Stress Relief
Truth or Dare
New York City
Merry Christmas Readers!
Meet my family
Deaf
Home
Christmas Concert
Christmas Concert pt 2
Surprise?
I can do this
How could you
Gunshots
Youre what?!
1st tri
The time is now
The baby
Visiting
A/n

Christmas

10K 195 94
By Brendonluv

Episode- Season 1, episode 9 man in the fallout shelter

Pt 2

Me and zack sat, facing eachother talking.

"so when i recieved the letter from dr. Brennan i was ecstatic. I flew from New York here." I continued my story of how i came to the Jeffersonian. "I heard you singing Bohemian rhapsody by Queen earlier" zack said. "Oh. You heard that?" I said sarcastically. He nodded. "Yea im a music enthusiast. I love song from the 90s mostly. I especially love Aerosmith, The Beatles, and Pink Floyd. My aesthetic." I joked. We both laughed and stood up. "So who did you get for the secret santa?" I asked. "Im pretty sure the rules of secret santa are to keep it a secret" he said. "I was joking" i laughed. "Who ever got you, what do you want. Not saying i got you, just in case someone asks me for help." I said. "I probably would want something to do with friendship. Im friends with everyone here. Well maybe not Booth but mainly everyone. And now you" he finished. Jeez how am I supposed to do anything with that. "What about you?" He said. "I dont know. Music maybe? There is literally nothing in this place to do with music but if not music maybe something artsy"

*at dinner*
We all gathered around the examination table, not to examine a body but to eat. the hasmat suit team brought in Chinese food for us all.

"So if Lionel was a coin collector, that might explain the ammounts of nickel and lead in his bone" hodgins said laughing. I was sitting between Zack and Dr. Brennan. "When do they insert the needle in your brain" zack said. I turned to his and slapped his shoulder playfully. "I sneezed because the air is dry. Its not valley fever." Dr. Brennan looked annoyed. "Any other symptoms? Headache?" Goodman said. "Any foul smelling postules on the shins?" Zack said. I slapped him again. Goodman started to talk about the letters, telling us the letters were most likely from an African American girl in the 50s, who was pregnant. "This isnt a very Christmas eve type story" angela said. "Of course it is. The whole christ myth is based upon the travels of an unwed mother." Brennan said. The entire time me and zack exchanging looks of uncertainty. "Ok can we stop bringing up the whole christ myth thing." Booth said angrily. "You know some people believe its more than a myth" "well who besides you" "That would be me dr. Brennan" goodman suddenly said. "Im the deacon at my church."

"I do. Christmas and easter anyways" said angela. Brennan looked at Hodgins. "Although i believe organized religion is just another political movement designed to control the masses doesnt mean god doesnt love me" then everyone looked at me and zack. "hey im a rational empiricist all the way" he said. "Unless you talk to my mother. Then im Lutheran" I suddenly burst out laughing. Everyone gave me off glances. "Oh im sorry" i said. "I just couldnt believe that me and zack were so similar. Im a rational empiricist also. And them again theres my adoptive family. Who is also Lutheran." Zack looked at me shocked. "Hey. Funny coincidence" he said. (A/n Im sorry to talk about religion, im taking dialogue right from the episode. Im also sorry if your not a rational empiricist or Lutheran. I just wanted to add this scene because when I recently watched this episode i realized that Zack is Lutheran, same as my religion. Funny coincidence? I think not)

Soon after discussion of the case more a man in a hasmat suit came in. "Visiting hours folks. Whos first" goodman took his chance to see his little girls first.

I sat above, watching people wait for their loved ones. Goodman saw his twin daughters and his wife. Booth saw his son parker. Hodgins saw his girlfriend. Angela saw her father, who looked quite familiar. As i sat i saw zack put the communication device in his ear and walk up to the doors. A flood of people came in. He must have a big family. They all waved to him, and i saw his adorable quirky smile. As They all talked, i got up, seemingly to catch the attention of one of his family members. I saw the man point in my direction, and i saw zack turn my way. He smiled at me, but the smile soon went away when he must have heard his relative say something, cause he spun back around and i heard him lower his voice. Soon everyone in his family was laughing. I smiled. My adoptive family wasnt coming to see me. I was by myself this Christmas. I looked at his family and saw him walking down the long row of his family, placing his hand on the opposite of theirs. I stood their watching as they all started to leave, a sad but understanding look on zacks face as he saw his family leave. As they left, he walked over to me. "Big family huh?" I said. "They are all so sweet. They are so understanding of me being trapped here" he said. "So what did your father say about me?" I giggled. His face flushed. "He just said that you look like a girl that is my age and would be good for me. But i told him we are strictly partners" he said. I flattened. Why did him saying that upset me. I wasn't crushing on zack was i?

*later*
I was working on a Christmas present for Zack. Maybe a collage? A drawing? I dont know. Something to do with friendship. "Wait" i said to myself. I reached into my bag and pulled out two stones. 2 Black Opal stones i had brought with me to show to Hodgins. *above* These would be perfect. Black opal stones were worth a fortune. One of the rarest stones on earth. And i had 2. And i am now giving one to zack. He is probably now my best friend. A sign of our friendship. I put the rocks back in my bag just as i heard someone walk into my little living arrangement. It was zack. "Hi zack" i said. He looked at me. "I finished what im making for my secret santa, now im bored. I want to take a nap before we do gifts but i cant sleep. Mind if i nap in here?" He said. "Sure. I dont mind. I dont see how sleeping here will help you but whatever works for you" i said. I was laying down in my sleeping bag when zack rolled his out next to mine. "Thank you (y/n)" he said. "Anytime Zack. Im always here for you." I said. "I wanted to thank you. It wasnt easy for me to talk about my past but you listened to me. I feel like we are very close friends. Maybe even best friends" i said. "I concur" zack said before dozing off. It wasnt much of a response but it was probably the best response id ever recieved.

*at the gift exchange*

It was time for presents. I found some paper to wrap Zacks stone in, and i was nervous. Would he like it? Why do i care so much?

Brennan walked in, which mean it was time to light the fake tree. "Everyone close your eyes" angela said. I stood next to zack, and while our eyes were closed, I felt his hand brush against mine, causing me to blush. We opened our eyes to see a beautiful tree angela had created.

We all gathered around. Angela opened her present. A beautiful close up picture of something Hodgins refused to tell us. Goodman got a picture by Angela of his 2 daughters, hodgins got a swan made by booth, and booth got a sacred arab from Goodman. Now it was Zacks turn to open his present. "I wonder who it could be from" he said sarcastically looking at me. Everyone laughed and waited patiently for him to open his present. He unwrapped the stone, eyes bugging out of his head. Hodgins spun to look at me with the same face. "That a Black Opal stone, one of the rarest stones on earth!" He said. Everyone gasped and looked at zack. "Are you seriously giving this to me (y/n)?! Really?!" Zack said still freaking out about what was in his hand. "Yea. I have 2 of them. One for me, one for you. You said you wanted a gift representing friendship." I said. He looked at my, happiness filling them. "I can't belive this. You are the best friend i could ever have" he said, almost leaping over the small table to hug me. As i hugged Zack i looked at Angela who was giving a look to Hodgins. Hodgins nodded his head and smiled. Zack went back to his seat, waiting for me to open mine.

I picked up a small box. "Obviously its from Zack" i said. Everyone smiled. I opened the box and it was beatles Album, signed by the band. "Holy shit! Where did you get this?" I said. Everyone looked at me. They hadnt seen it yet. "Its my moms. She gave it to me a few years back and i keep it in my bag for when im bored and want to listen to music" zack said. "What is it?" Angela said. She picked up the album and saw what zack gave me. "Holy- this is amazing Zack" "are you actually giving this to me?" I said looking at him in disbelief. "Yea. When we talked you said you loved music. Especially the beatles." Zack smiled. I jumped on him engulfing him in a huge hug. "You are the best" I whispered.

"well im going to go talk to bones" booth said. He got up and started walking to where Bones was holed up on her computer. We all walked away to our own places, admiring our gifts. I walked to my little living space and started thinking. Goodman knocked on the wall behind me, causing me to jump. "Ready? Test results are back" he said. I looked at him, nodded, and watched him walk off. I suddenly started panicking. What if my results were positive? What if i have valley fever? I started to hyperventilate, having a panic attack. Zack must have been walking by when he heard my loud breathing and soft sobs because he rushed into the room. "(Y/n)? Are you ok?" He said in a concerned tone. "Yes. Im fine. Im just thinking. What if i have valley fever zack" i said through tears. He sat down in front of me. "If you had valley fever you would have chest pains, lumps, rash, fever, chills, coughing, headache, shortness of breath and maybe night sweats. Do you have any of those?" He said. I looked up at him, seeing seriousness in his face. "No I don't" i said. He stood up, offering me his hand to stand up. "Then theres nothing to worry about" he said as we walked out of the room. We walked to the platform and i sat next to Zack.

A green light popped up and everyone jumped. "Green! Green as in go? Or green as in stick a needle in your brain" booth said. The man took his hasmat suit and said the best thing ever. "Merry Christmas" a buzzer sounded and we all ran to the door. We stopped running, leaving Booth and Brennan behind. I walked out of the building with Goodman, Hodgins, Angela, and Zack. I walked down the long stairs, planning on going back to my place. "What are your plans" Zack said as he walked up next to me. "Go home. Spend christmas day by myself. Light some candles. Listen to my new beatles album" i smiled and looked at him. He was looking at the snow. "My family went back to wherever they came from. I have no way of getting there. Im alone for christmas" Zack said sadly. "Do you wanna hang out at my place? I said. "I would enjoy that" he looked at me and smiled. "Theres that smile" i giggled. "I live about 10 minutes away. We can walk if you want" i said. "Ok"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.2K 25
UNFINISHED ______ Y/N was released from the asylum 1 year ago, she was there since she was 13, she's now 20. It was hard at first to live in an ordin...
28.1K 526 21
Hey guys so I wrote this I DONT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS BESIDES THE END BUT I DO NOT OWN ANGLES OF DEATH THAT GOES TO DEVELOPERS!!! Anyways I still...
433K 4.9K 56
I wrote this book when I was 12 years old so a lot of stuff is incorrect and the grammar is terrible. Thank you so much for 400k reads! It really me...
12K 340 14
You've had a crush on your co-worker at the Jeffersonian, Dr Temperance Brennan, for a few months now. When Angela catches you staring at Brennan, sh...