Manan ff- Eternity

By tweetie1005

Love isn't easy.. What's most beautiful is most complicated too.. Follow the story of Manik and Nandini where... More

Prologue
Chapter- 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
New story
Chapter- 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter- 8
Chapter- 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
My new one shot
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Note
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 16
Story going private
Chapter- 17
Note
Chapter- 18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Note
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter-23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Happy New Year
Chapter- 31
New Cover
Chapter- 32
Sorry
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
What actually is wrong with the viewers??
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38

Chapter- 15

2K 130 3
By tweetie1005

Nandini walked to the college parking and saw Navya leaning against her car..

"I thought you would have left.." Nandini said glancing at her watch..

"Nah.. My car has gone for servicing.. I came with that idiot in the morning.. But now he left leaving me here..so I was wondering if my best friend could give me a lift after she is done romancing with her boyfriend.." Navya teased her..

"Shut up.. Just get in the car.." Nandini said laughing..

Once they pulled out of the parking and hit the roads, Navya turned to Nandini with a curious look..

"So what was so important that the lover boy was so desperate?"

"Navya what is this lover boy and all?"

"What? Isn't it what he is behaving like?? A love sick puppy always roaming around you.."

"Shut up Navya.. Don't call him that.." Nandini said sternly..

"Fine..Nandini's boyfriend isn't a love sick puppy.. Happy??" Navya said sarcastically..

"You won't stop, right?"

"Nah.." She said seriously and then both of them burst out laughing..

"Fine now tell me, why was he so desperate??" Navya got back to the point..

"Nothing much.. Just like that.." Nandini felt herself short of words..

"Are you blushing?" Navya said scrutinizing her face..

"No.." Nandini said biting her inner cheeks to control her blush..

"Okay.. Now I get it why was he..oh no no no..not he..it was his raging hormones that were so desperate.." Navya said with a naughty grin..

"Navya..." Nandini gave her a warning glare..

"Oh.. Just stop giving me those looks.. So you guys were making out in college. It must be so damn hot.. I think I need to make a boyfriend soon.. I can't miss all the fun of the college life.." Navya said excitedly..

"You are impossible Navya.. I mean you want a boyfriend just to do all that.." Nandini shook her head in disbelief..

"Obviously.. Look at you,  you bitch.. You are ravishing on that hot piece of ass..and here I am rotting without any fun.."

"You need a psychiatrist Navya.."

"I don't mind going to one if he is hot.." Navya winked at her and both of them giggled..

"So how is it going with your boyfriend..all good?" Navya asked casually..

"Yeah..I think so.." Nandini replied lost in her thoughts..

There were a lots of things going on her mind right now. She didn't know why but her recent encounter with Manik had scared her, scared her of the future of their relationship.. It wasn't just about his possessiveness.. After what happened, it had her mind racking through all the aspects of this relationship, things that could break them apart..

Navya noticed the frowns on her face and she got worried.. Just as she was about to delve deeper, the car came to a halt.. Navya looked outside to see her apartment building right in front of her..

"Here we are.. I will see you tomorrow.." Nandini smiled at Navya..

"No..you are coming inside.. We need to talk.." Navya commanded..

"No yar..I am so tired.. I just feel like crashing on my bed.."

"I am not taking no for an answer darling.. You are coming. Its been so long we had a leisure time together.." Navya coaxed and Nandini had to give in..

"Fine..you go inside.. I will park the car.." Nandini told her and she moved out of the car..

Navya fished out her keys from her purse and unlocked the door. As she got inside, she saw Madhyam sitting on the couch watching a football match and gorging on a slice of pizza.. She rolled her eyes at the sight and moved towards the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.. Madhyam saw her and called her turning his eyes again to the television..

"Hey Lizzy.. You are home so early.. I was expecting a few more moments of peace.. But seems like I am not that lucky.." He said with a full mouth..

"Just shut up you moron.." She retorted without turning back and walked to the kitchen..

Madhyam chuckled at her annoyance.. Just then he heard the front door click open. He looked in the direction to see Nandini coming inside..

"Woah woah...what a surprise baby doll.." He chirped gleefully..

"Hey Maddie.." Nandini smiled and moved to the couch to sit beside him..

"Pizza??" He offered..

"Yeah of course.. I was so damn hungry.." She said taking a slice..

"By the way baby doll, your guy is damn possessive haan..." Madhyam said casually..

Nandini looked at him wide eyed... She didn't know what made Madhyam say such a thing. She was confused if Madhyam overheard her conversation with Manik earlier in the classroom.. Madhyam sensed her confusion and smiled at her..

"Don't look at me like that.. I am not blind...the way he was behaving and then the looks he was giving me in the morning, I thought I was so dead.." Madhyam said chuckling..

"I am sorry about that.. He is like that only...you know.." Nandini said embarrassed..

"Ahaan..sorry not required baby doll.." He waved his hand dismissively..

Nandini smiled at him, but the smile didn't last long..

"Umm..Maddie.. What is it with this baby doll and all?? I mean that sounds too cheesy you know.." Nandini said guilty for having to have lied to her friend..

"But I have always called you that..you never protested earlier.." Madhyam said narrowing his eyes..

"Yeah I know.. But I am a grown up now.. Baby doll seems like you are addressing a kindergarten school kid..and I am seventeen for god's sake..." Nandini said with a fake smile on her face.

Madhyam was a very dear friend of hers..He had always addressed her like this and it never had been an issue to her until now when Manik made a fuss about it.. She felt bad for doing this as this could hurt his feelings.. But then she needed to very careful about anything concerning Manik.. She knew he was very impulsive and didn't want another one of his outbursts over this.. Now that Madhyam had noticed Manik's behavior, she needed to be extra careful to avoid such a scene again and also save herself from embarrassment..

"Have I offended you in any way?" Madhyam asked concerned..

"No Maddie.. Not at all..its just that I don't like this baby doll... My name sounds good I believe.." She said giving him a reassuring smile..

"Yeah..okay..Nandu sounds good to me" Madhyam said smilingly..

"Me too.." She said relieved..

Navya walked out of kitchen with two mugs of hot chocolate and a bowl of chips.. She saw Nandini sitting with Madhyam and made a bad face..

"Nandu.. Leave the idiot alone.. And cmon let's sit in my room.." She called out loud..

"Yeah Nandu.. Go accompany the lizard or it will bite me.." Madhyam said loud enough for Navya to hear..

"Lizards don't bite.." Navya retorted..

"But Lizzy does.." Madhyam gave Navya a crooked smile...

"Arghh Nandu... Are you coming or not??" Navya said stomping her foot..

"Yeah yeah..let's go.." Nandini got up giggling at yet another typical Navya Madhyam fight..

"So..now tell me what's wrong?" Navya asked Nandini once both of them were settled comfortably on her bed..

"What wrong?" Nandini asked casually while sipping her hot chocolate..

"You and Manik.." Navya cleared..

"What wrong?? All is good between us.." Nandini tried to sound confident..

"Stop lying.. I saw you got tensed in the car when I asked about you two.. Now tell me.." Navya demanded..

Nandini took a deep breath.. She kept the mug aside and laid down on the bed with her head in Navya's lap.. Navya started caressing her hair encouraging her to speak her heart out..

"I don't know Navya.. I am so messed up.. This thing with Manik, I can't afford to lose it.. But there are so many things that are scaring me to death right now.." Nandini finally opened up to her best friend..

"What exactly are you talking about Nandu?"

"Like me and him..you know how different we are.. I mean he has slept with almost every hot chick of the college and I have never done it.."

"So what? You will do it with him right.."

"Yes...but as of now, I am not ready for such a big step Navya.."

"Did you guys talk about it?"

"No..but he understands my reservations.. And he said he will take it slow..but what if he's not able to wait for me..he is a guy yar.. How long can he suppress his desires? What if he gives into his desires and end up sleeping with some regular s**t throwing herself on him??" Nandini said worriedly..

"Nandu.. You are just over thinking..I mean why a Casanova like Manik would ever get into a relationship with a girl who wouldn't have sex with him.. He is head over heels for you.. He isn't going to sleep with some stupid s**t, trust me.. And if he does, I am gonna kick his ass hard.." Navya assured her and Nandini giggled...

"But tell me one thing.. Why wouldn't you do it with someone like Manik? I mean you guys are together now and he is so sexy and the plus point is he is experienced.. He would definitely know how to satisfy a girl..you are sure gonna enjoy it.." Navya said winking at her..

"Arghh Navya.. Can you just stop with your nonsense.. And when did I say I wouldn't do it.. I just need some time.."

"Fine whatever.. Wonder how can you wait when you have heaven waiting for you.." Navya said dreamily..

"Navya.."

"Alright.." Navya held up her hands defensively..

"So first doubt cleared.. Next." Navya asked her to continue with her worries..

"Manik you know... He does everything in extreme.. His intensity scares me...he is so possessive Navya.."

"Look Nandu..you guys have hardly spent any time together.. Give each other some time.. You know as you guys build up a bond of trust, such things will themselves disappear.."

"Hmm..I think you are right.." Nandini said thoughtfully..

She got off Navya's lap and hugged her tightly..

"Aww Navya.. You are such a sweetheart.. I feel so relieved.." Nandini squealed..

"Easy girl.. Are you planning to strangle me to death? I don't want to die single.." Navya said dramatically and Nandini laughed at her antics...

Fab5 were at Manik's house for one of their usual gatherings.. Manik at first was feeling awkward to face Aliya but seeing her behaving casually, he was relieved.. All of them were talking and having fun when mukti spoke loudly grabbing everyone's attention towards her..

"Guys I think I am in love.." She announced..

"Oh no mukti, not again.." Manik face palmed himself and everyone chuckled as mukti pouted..

"Cmon Manik.. I have a feeling that this time its a forever for me.." Mukti said grinning..

"I think this is your forever number 4...oh no I think number 5..right.." Aliya teased..

"Guys I am serious.." Mukti whined..

"I hope you are not serious like last time mukti.." Dhruv mocked her..

"No dhruv... The last time it still lasted for a week.. Her biggest record is of two days, remember.." Cabir also chipped in..

"Guys I am telling you na.." Mukti started only to be stopped by her friends..

"This time its different.." All of them spoke in unison completing her sentence and broke into fits of laughter. Mukti just sat there looking at them angrily.. After sometime, they composed themselves and Manik turned to mukti..

"By the way who is the poor guy??" He asked..

"Maddie.." Cabir replied on her behalf..

"What??" Manik choked on the wine he was sipping.. He was really annoyed hearing that name..

"Yeah.." Mukti said smilingly..

"He is good looking.." Aliya said much to dhruv's annoyance..

"But how does this idiot know?" Manik asked pointing at Cabir..

"That's because I have my eyes for everyone around unlike some people who are busy gawking at their girls.." Cabir retorted with a sarcastic smile..

"Oh just shut up Cabir.." Manik hissed..

"Stop it guys.." Dhruv intervened..

"Yeah..let's stick to the topic.." Mukti seconded..

"You don't know him mukti.." Aliya said frowning..

"I know... But this isn't going to stop me.." Mukti said with a determined face..

"Listen mukti I don't think he is the right guy for you.." Manik said irritated..

"Cmon Manik.. How can you say this? You know what forget it.. I will talk to Nandini.. She will help me for sure.." Mukti's face brightened up with the idea..

"See..don't drag Nandini into this.. She isn't going to help you.." Manik said sternly.. He didn't want Nandini to be a part of anything concerning Madhyam..

"Why not? And who are you to decide this? I am not asking for your help.." Mukti huffed..

"Do whatever you want mukti.. But Nandini has got nothing to do with this.." Manik retorted..

"Manik you.." But she was cut off by Cabir..

"Stop it yar..and Aliya is right.. You don't know anything about him mukti.." Cabir tried to knock some senses into her..

"Exactly mukti.. Let this not lead to another one of your failed experiments.." Aliya added..

"And we are so not ready for another break up party of yours.." Dhruv sighed..

"Guys enough yar.. I get it..you guys are concerned for me... But I am so not gonna back off.." Mukti made her decision..

"Okay.. Anyways he is a fine species of men.. So I hope you pull it off this time.." Aliya winked at her and both of them hi fived..

"Gawwd this Madhyam.. He is a serious trouble.. First Nandini and now mukti.. And even Aliya is praising this guy.." Manik thought irritated.. He had developed a serious disliking for him just because of him being close to Nandini and was now not at all in favour of one of his friends drooling over him..

Cabir noticed Manik's expressions and bent down to whisper in his ear.

"Chill bro..he is a nice guy.. I have been with him.. He is good... And think about it. This will help him keep off Nandini at least.." And he hit the right chord..

Hearing this, a smile crossed Manik 's face. But then he looked at Cabir in disbelief as to how he knew what was troubling him..

"I told you I have my eyes for everyone.." Cabir smirked while Manik just shook his head in disbelief...

NEXT MORNING, Nandini walked out of her house, all ready for college and saw Manik standing there leaning against his car.. She walked towards him...

"Hey.." He said kissing her cheek..

"Hi.." She said softly..

"How come you are here?" She asked narrowing her eyes..

"Well to pick you up of course.. Why? You were expecting someone else?" He asked leaning into her..

"Of course not.. And you know I have my car..so I could come myself.."

"I know.. But actually I was in no mood to walk into college to see my girlfriend enjoying with someone else.. So here I am." He said sarcastically..

Nandini rolled her eyes at his comment and quietly turned around to walk away.. Manik quickly held her arm to stop her but she still didn't turn back..

"Okay I was just kidding yar..I wanted to spend some time with you.. That's why I came to pick you up.." He said back hugging her keeping his chin on her shoulder.

Nandini still didn't respond so he gently turned her around..

"Okay baba I am sorry... Stop sulking now.." He said caressing her cheeks with his knuckles..

"I am not sulking Manik.. But you do need to understand that my friends hold a very special place in my life.." She said exasperated and Manik pulled back his hands..

"Hmm.." He said looking away, anger slowly overtaking his senses..

Nandini sighed and held his hands between hers.. Manik turned his head sideways not looking at her.. She lightly pressed on his hands to make him look at her.

"Maddie is just a friend Manik.. Nothing more than that.. He has no comparison to you.. You really don't need to be insecure of him.. I want you to trust me Manik.. I wouldn't break your trust.. You are irreplaceable in my life and in my heart.." She said looking deep in his eyes..

Manik felt ecstatic hearing this.. Her mere words held the power to calm the monster in him... He felt blessed to have her in his life.. He smiled at her and freed his hands off her hold. He quietly opened the passenger door of his car for her leaving her confused. She looked at him warily and he gestured her to get inside the car.. She silently complied to him..

Manik walked around and hopped into the driver's seat. Nandini was still looking at him without the blink of an eye.. Manik noticed this and raised his eyebrows giving a 'what' look. She just shook her head in a no and looked away embarrassed. Manik smirked at this.

He leaned into her resting his one hand on the backrest of her seat and another on the door of the car locking her between his arms.. His sudden movement took her by surprise and she looked at him widening her big doe eyes.. His proximity gave her jitters and her heart leapt out in her mouth..

He kept staring into her eyes for a while. His hand slowly moved from the door to her arm.. He brushed her arm seductively tracing his fingers all way to her shoulder. Her skin responded to his touch giving her goosebumps.. He further moved his hand up to her face and caressed her cheek while his other hand moved to clutch her waist..

Nandini's breath hitched in her throat and she closed her eyes in anticipation.. Manik leaned in closer, his lips brushing her ear..

"Nandini murthy, you are the best thing ever happened to me..." He whispered huskily and moved back a bit to look at her face..

Nandini opened her eyes and looked at him. His eyes reflected the chaste affection that filled her heart with warmth.. She slid her hands to his neck and slammed her lips with his for a slow yet passionate kiss.. Manik was taken aback for a moment but soon he reciprocated the kiss.. The kiss was gentle and symbolized everything but lust..It was a kiss filled with pure emotions and feelings.. They kissed each other pouring out their souls into it..

After a while, Manik felt her breathless and broke the kiss. He looked at her lovingly and pecked her forehead.. He secured her seat belt and moved back.. He started the ignition and drove off to the college..

SPACE ACADEMY

Navya was looking at the notice board when someone tapped her on her shoulder. She turned around to see Cabir standing there.

"Hello Navya ji.." Cabir chirped in his rich voice.

"Hello Cabir ji.." Navya replied in the same way giving him a sarcastic smile..

"Navya ji..do you know where Manik is?" Cabir asked her..

"Why would I know his whereabouts??"

"No..I thought you would be knowing where your best friend is.."

"Manik isn't my best friend.."

"Really???" Cabir feigned surprise

"Of course.. He isn't my best friend.." Navya knitted her brows in confusion..

"You are actually more dumb than you look.."

"What??"

"Obviously.. I know Manik isn't your best friend. I was talking about Nandu.."

"But you were asking about Manik na.."

"Miss Einstein.. If you know where Nandu is, then you don't need to look for Manik of course.."

"Why so??" Navya was actually acting dumb today.

"Seriously Navya.. This isn't some rocket science yar.. Everyone knows if both of them are not to be seen, then they will be together in some corner.."

"Oh..like that.." Navya seemed to have solved a tough calculus question..

"Yeah..like that.." Cabir mocked her.. This enraged Navya..

"You are ridiculous.. First you keep beating around the bush.. You can't talk to the point. And then you are mocking me.." Navya spat angrily..

"Hey listen.. It isn't my problem that you are dumb.." Cabir retorted..

"Exactly.. You are the only wise person here.."

"Oh..thanks for the compliment.."

"That was sarcasm, you idiot.."

"How dare you call me idiot?"

"Idiot idiot idiot.. You are an idiot.."

"Then you are a stupid, dumb, brainless lizard.."

"You.." And she started hitting him incessantly everywhere she could..

"Oh my god...somebody please save me from this mad girl.. She is trying to kill me..Please somebody take her to an asylum.." Cabir screamed dramatically and took off running with an angry Navya following him..

Manik and Nandini were walking in the corridor when they saw Cabir running like crazy and Navya following him like a mad bull.. Cabir saw both of them and instantly came and hid behind Nandini..

"Nandu please save me yar..my life is in danger.." Cabir spoke to her while Manik sighed at his drama..

"Nandu get aside.. I will kill this idiot today.." Navya hissed..

"Yeah Nandini.. Please let her do the honors.. Even I will live peacefully then.." Manik said holding her hand and pulling her aside..

"Please Navya go ahead.." Manik said to Navya..

"Oh no.." Cabir said moving behind Nandini again..

"What kind of a friend you are Manik?? You are pushing your own friend into death well.." Cabir wiped his imaginary tears dramatically while Manik smiled at him sarcastically..

Navya started to walk behind Nandini while Cabir started dodging her pulling Nandini along making her a shield against him.

"Keep your hands off my girlfriend Cabir.." Manik said pulling Nandini to him..

Navya was about to pounce on Cabir when Nandini held her much to Cabir's relief and Manik's disappointment who was very much enjoying the scene..

"What's wrong Navya?" Nandini asked holding her by shoulders..

"Ask this idiot Nandu.. I am so gonna kill him.." Navya said glaring at Cabir..

"Cabir my friend.. What did you do now?" Manik asked encircling his arm around Cabir's shoulders in a death grip..

"Manik look at my face yar.. Do you think I can do something??" Cabir asked making the most innocent face he ever could.. Nandini started giggling at this but stopped abruptly due to Navya's glare..

"Don't make that face of yours.. Your face is not gonna help with the fact what an asshole you are.." Navya spat and this time it was Manik laughing hysterically..

"Good going Navya" he showed thumbs up to Navya..

"What good going haan?? And talking about face, even I didn't know there is a witch behind such a beautiful face.." Cabir said getting out of Manik's hold and stepping towards Navya..

"I am not gonna leave you now.." Navya said again making an attempt to hit Cabir only to be held by Nandini..

Getting sheer irritated by Navya still trying to get off her hold and Cabir instigating her against Manik's warnings, she shouted on both of them..

"Stop it guys..stop behaving like kids for god's sake.."

This halted both of them and Nandini and Manik sighed in relief..

"You come with me, Navya.." She said holding Navya's hand and turned to Manik..

"I will see you later.." She told him and he made a grumpy face on this while she just smiled at this and walked off with Navya..

After both of them were gone, Manik smacked Cabir on his arm who yelped in pain..

"What's your problem dude? For once, can't you just let me be?? Every time I am with my girl, you have to intervene.." He said irritated..

"Wow Manik.. Here your friend was going to be murdered brutally, and you have to romance with your girlfriend..." He said in an accusatory tone..

"Yeah..because my idiot friend deserves this.."

"Whatever...but I must say it was fun teasing her..every time I would say something, she would jump like a frog to hit me.." Cabir said grinning while Manik shook his head in disbelief...

"I can't believe this.. You were actually having fun out of this.. You are too much.." Manik said annoyed while Cabir laughed shamelessly..

"Cmon Navya.. Let it be na.." Nandini tried to calm her down..

"He called me a witch Nandu.."

"He even called you beautiful Navya.." Nandini said teasingly while Navya glared at her..

"What?? Yesterday you only said you wanted a boyfriend.. Think Navya.. Cabir isn't a bad option.." Nandini again teased..

"Even if he would be the last guy on earth, I wouldn't even look at him."

"Or you can always go for girls.." Nandini spoke in a serious tone and after a moment both of them burst out laughing..

Later in the day, Nandini walked into washroom and saw mukti fixing her hair looking in the mirror..

"Hey mukti.." She said smilingly keeping her bag aside. She opened the tap and sprinkled water on her face..

"Hey Nandini... Thank god you are here.. I need your help yar.." Mukti said in an urgent tone..

"Yeah..what is it?" Nandini asked wiping her face with the tissues..

"Maddie yar.." Mukti said blushing..

"What Maddie??" Nandini asked still looking in the mirror..

Just then Aliya walked out of one of the stalls.. She looked at Nandini but both of them preferred avoiding each other.. Aliya quietly walked to the basin and washed her hands..

"I am waiting for you outside mukti.." She said and was about to walk off when mukti stopped her..

"Aliya wait for few minutes na yar.. I am coming with you.." And Aliya reluctantly stood by a side..

"Yeah..so I was saying that I really like Maddie.. And you have to help me hook up with him.." Mukti said pleadingly while Nandini just stood there registering her words.. After a long pause, she finally spoke..

"See mukti.. Maddie is my friend and he is a nice guy.. But then what you are saying is a big thing.. Don't take me wrong.. I just mean to say that you should give yourself some time to know him, to understand him..then only you will know if you guys are compatible or not.." Nandini tried to explain her..

"But I really like him.." Mukti whined..

"Okay... Tell me what do you like about him.."

"He looks good.."

"And??"

"Umm...and..." Mukti stuttered..

"Exactly mukti.. All you have fallen for is his looks.."

"But Nandini... I just..." Mukti felt herself short of words..

"Okay.. I understand.. You feel attracted to him..but what I want to say is that every person has his flaws..nobody is perfect.. And when we are in a relationship, what matters is that we love our partner with their flaws and imperfections.. And a relationship that is based on outer appearances will never last long...what you will know of his flaws mukti and if you can get along with him when you hardly know anything beyond his name.." Nandini's words sent mukti into deep thoughts..

"I have known Maddie since childhood and he is a wonderful friend.. But what you are aiming for is not friendship.. I know we are not bestest of friends but you still are my friend mukti.. And I would never want you to go for something that hurts you in the end..just get to know him.. Not just the outer him but the real him..and if you feel the same even after that, then go ahead.. And I am always there for you, whenever you need me.." Nandini added and by now, mukti had a huge grin on her face..

"You are right.. I was acting really desperate.. Actually I always do.. But not this time.. I will take my time and who knows if in the meantime, I find a hotter guy.." Mukti winked at her and Nandini chuckled at this..

All this while, Aliya was just standing quietly.. Nandini's words had her pondering over her feelings for Manik..she was in deep thoughts if she really loved Manik or the Manik Malhotra, the leader of fab5.. She had always been attracted to his looks and his popularity.. But had she ever loved the real him. She had always expected Manik to change for her, never ever she had fallen for the impulsive, arrogant and stubborn Manik..she realized that she would have never been able to accept his flaws..

The realization struck her hard, that she had never loved him.. He was not the one for her. It was just a mere attraction she had been obsessed with.. Unexpectedly, she felt happier..it felt as if a burden had been taken off her heart.. And her disappointments were replaced by merriment.. She was thankful that she never got into a relationship that was not meant for her.. She was thankful to Nandini to make her realize this..

Nandini was about to walk off but Aliya's voice stopped her..

"Nandini.." She called..

Nandini turned around to see Aliya looking at her nervously.. She narrowed her eyes in confusion.. She was worried if Aliya wanted another verbal spat as it would only create problems for Manik to choose between her and his friend.. But looking at Aliya, she could tell it was something else.. Finally Aliya broke the silence..

"I know we didn't start well but..." Aliya halted getting no words in her mouth but Nandini had got her point..

"But we can always start fresh.." Nandini completed for her with a smile and Aliya too smiled at her..

"So friends??" Nandini forwarded her hand..

"Friends.." Aliya replied happily closing her in a hug instead of taking her hand..

"Aww guys..I am so happy.." Mukti chirped gleefully and joined the hug..

Manik, Cabir and dhruv were walking to the canteen when they saw Aliya, Nandini and mukti together.. What caught their eyes was that Aliya and Nandini were talking happily like close friends..

"Am I dreaming?? Manik pinch me.." Cabir said surprised..

Manik pinched him hard on his hand..

"Oww.." Cabir winced.

"Its reality bro.." Dhruv said equally astonished..

"What's up guys?" Mukti asked them as they approached the guys..

But none of them responded and kept staring at Aliya and Nandini.. Sensing their confusion, Aliya smirked..

"Cmon guys.. Stop over reacting.. Can't I talk to her?" Aliya said pointing to Nandini..

"And Manik.. I hope you don't mind me talking to your girlfriend.. And even if you do..as if I care.." She said with attitude..

Manik was happily surprised hearing her talk like this.. He didn't know what happened that she was behaving like this but he was relieved.. The hurt look in Aliya's eyes had always tormented him and made him feel guilty.. But now all seemed sorted with Aliya being warm to Nandini.. He pulled Aliya for a hug..

"I am so happy.." He said smilingly..

"Me too.." Aliya replied..

Manik pulled apart and looked at her confused while she just shrugged..

"Oh my god.. Such an emotional scene yar..I really feel acidic.." Cabir chipped in dramatically and Aliya playfully hit him..

"What yar..I feel like a punching bag..everyone comes and blows me off.." Cabir said faking annoyance but soon ended his drama looking at his friends laughing heartily..

He looked at Nandini smiling.. He went near her and whispered in her ear..

"I don't know what you did.. But thank you... Manik is one lucky bas***d.."

Nandini just shrugged off his thanks while he hugged her happily and she reciprocated the favor..as they broke the hug, they saw Manik looking at them narrowing his eyes..so Cabir encircled his arm around her shoulder to tease him..

"She is hot.." Cabir silently mouthed at him and Manik instantly pulled Nandini to him leaving a giggling Cabir..

"Umm guys you push ahead.. I will see you guys in a while.." Manik said and took Nandini along without giving his friends a chance to speak...

Manik was sitting on a chair in classroom with Nandini on his lap held securely by him..

"Nandu.." He said nuzzling in the crook of her neck..

"Hmm.." She just hmmed lost in the sensation, her head thrown back on his shoulder giving him more access to her neck..

"How come you and Aliya...You know what I mean.." He said still nuzzling her neck while his one hand slid inside her top caressing her belly..his cold and rugged hand pressed against her warm and soft flesh evoked desires in her body..

"I..I didn't do anything.. I was talking to mukti and.." Nandini managed to utter, her whole body shivering in response to his touch but was cut short as Manik suddenly pulled his head back..

"Mukti??" Manik asked creasing his brows..

"Yeah..she...she was talking about Maddie.." Nandini replied after taking a long breath to compose herself..

"Don't tell me you are gonna help in that stupidity of hers.." He said exasperated..

"It isn't stupidity Manik..I know she was being a little impulsive but I talked to her..she has agreed to give herself some time.. She would take a step further only after getting assured about him.."

"Seriously...she agreed.. She didn't listen to anyone of us yesterday.." Manik said surprised..

"Cmon Manik..Nandini murthy has her own ways.." She boasted and Manik chuckled at her..

"And Aliya?"

"Yeah..after our conversation, she herself talked to me and so we decided to start fresh.."

"Finally.." Manik sighed and placed a kiss on her shoulder while Nandini pushed herself more into him..

His hand was still placed on her belly inside her top and he started making circles on her skin again taking her to throes of pashion.. He dipped his head in her neck and started placing wet kisses there.. His hand moved upwards and he slowly placed it on her breasts over her bra... He waited for her reaction but getting no protest from her side, he pressed her breasts slowly.. She moaned loudly and he immediately turned her head and slammed his lips with her for a passionate and wild kiss..

Her hands slid to the back of his head pulling his hair while his other hand also slid inside her top.. He pressed her breasts harshly hardening her nipples and she moaned in his mouth.. Their tongues were playing with each other while his hands were busy massaging her breasts..

Nandini, without breaking the kiss, turned to face him completely with her legs astride him and his hands moved to her back in her top to support her.. After what seemed like eternity, they broke the kiss feeling short of oxygen, but Manik's mouth didn't leave her skin.. He trailed kisses from her jaw line down to her neck...he sucked on the hickey he had given her on neck..he moved further down and his tongue darted out to lick the skin at the base of her neck while she moaned in pleasure..

She could feel his erection pressing against her core and surprisingly she found her hips moving involuntarily to rub him against her.. Manik groaned at this feeling and moved further to press harder against her core and his hands moved down to her hips holding her in place.. He further rubbed on her elevating the desires in her..

"Maa..aa..nik.." She moaned his name..

And this was it for him..he again took her lips in his drinking in her moans while rubbing his hardness against her core..she pressed on his nape pulling him closer and he kissed her harder sucking the life off her lips..they broke apart breathless and Manik took deep breaths to calm his raging desires and halt his wild thoughts to take her then and there..

Nandini was panting heavily with her eyes closed and head pushed against his chest.. She could feel his chest rising and collapsing as he took deep breaths.. She was surprised with what just happened a few minutes back.. She had never felt this way.. She had almost lost her control and was ready to give herself to him. But she didn't regret it even a bit..

She pulled back to look at him and saw him already looking at her lovingly..in that very moment, she realized that she loved this guy and could do anything for him.. A smile settled on her lips at this happy realization.. Her hands moved up to caress his cheeks and Manik looked at her surprised..

She moved forward and pecked on his forehead while he smiled at her gesture..she again looked at him and immediately hugged him tightly.. He happily wrapped his hands around her taking her in his embrace.. Both felt contented in each other's arms.. They did not utter a word and let their silences speak for the time being..

The realization of love is an ecstatic feeling.. But just as this feeling is blissful, the path of love is painful too.. You come across a number of hurdles blocking your way, but with your hand held by your lover, you can always overcome them..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.8K 14
There is always a fine line for a thought process before making the ultimate decision. But what if it becomes too hazy and you end up crossing it? **...
734K 26.1K 104
I might not be popular like others but i am putting ma all efforts to make this story worth reading hope you guys will like it.
158K 7.8K 41
This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life was smoothly going but suddenly everythin...
444K 21.4K 51
☆About Manik Malhothra and Nandini Murthy ☆ How a Man was changed by a beautiful girl .Is their love a True love or just an Attraction? Will they to...