I'm No Ordinary Wolf

By SameDifference

This story is about Tina, her older brother, her best friend ( boyfriend) Kane and her best friend Kim. Howev... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
ChapteR 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 17

291 7 0
By SameDifference

" TIM! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU AND YOUR MATE ARE DOING IN YOUR ROOM, GET DOWN HERE NOW! IT'S A PACK MEETING! WE NEED OUR OTHER ALPHA! I AM NOT GONNA RUN THIS PACK ON MY OWN!" it's not that I'm lazy, I just hate it when he thinks I'm gonna do all the work when we are BOTH alphas. Uncle Sid made it clear that it was my decision whether I was alpha alone or let Tim be as well, he said it was because I technically had the most alpha blood.

"IM COMING!" he shouted and when he came in, he and Charlotte were both bright red. I laughed.

" Right, as I was about to say, there's nothing we really need to worry about going on, except and don't bite my head of guys, another pack has been attack and their land has been taken over, they need a place to stay, because well they are desperate, and I couldn't refuse them, it's urrrm the pack is Moon Fate." I blurted the last part as I knew Logan and Tim in particular would protest.

" WHAT THE HELL TINA, HE IS NOT COMING HERE, YOU'RE NOT READY TO FACE HIM YET!" yelled Logan, that is when I snapped.

" LOGAN FOR A START TIL' WE ARE MATED FULLY YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND BE POSSESIVE, AND SECONDLY THEY ARE COMING TO STAY HERE BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO HAVE YOUR HOLD WORLD CRASHING DOWN AROUND YOU, AND THEY ARE WOLVES JUST LIKE US AND THIS PACK HOUSE IS BIG ENOUGH TO HOUSE HALF OF THEM EASILY WHILST THE OTHER WILL BE SPLIT BETWEEN THE HOUSEHOLDS OF THE REST OF US, OK? And," I said calming down, " Kane and his family will be staying here, along with ten others, ok?" I asked not really needing an answer.

" Fine." he spat reluctantly.

" Anyone else want to try and stop them?"

" No." they all chanted.

" Good, now anyone have any issues that they want to voice in todays meeting, even if you just need advice on something, come and see me after the meeting, or my brother, or Logan, Carl or Charlotte. " I said fully calmed down now. Charlotte, Logan and Carl shared the responsibilitys of beta as I believed we would lead the way in modern pack life, no other back has more than one alpha or beta. We we the exception to the rule, no one else has had a female alpha or beta before.

" hey, urrrm alpha Tina?" asked a thirteen year old wolf Jane.

" Yeah Jane, and for the last time it's just Tina, drop the alpha." I laughed.

" Oh ok. Urrrrmmm I just wanted to know if it's normal that haven't shifted yet?" she asked.

" Yeah course it is, I changed when I was your age, I know for a fact that my uncle only changed when he was 15. Trust me you got a while before you have to worry, and if you're worried about anything else just come and tell me, or if you have any questions, personal or not you can just come and ask, whatever I'm doing, within reason." I said and she got the message and giggled lightly.

" Ok and thank you alpha---- I mean Tina. " she said before walking away with a new spring in her step.

" Hey lil' sis' " chirped Tim as he grabbed my shoulder.

" Hey big bro' " I replied.

" Your scent still hasn't changed? you weren't kidding when you said you and Logan wern't mated were ya?" he asked looking concered.

" no we havn't why the concern with my private life?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

" it's just it must be getting to you and Logan for that matter." he said still concerned.

" ok, I mean it has been getting to me a bit." I sighed.

" thats what I thought, I mean you do look happier now you two share a bed, even if nothing goes on." he Smirked. God I love that oaf.

-------THAT NIGHT-------

" are you sure you're ready? " asked Logan.

" Yeah, you?" I whispered.

" I've been ready a long time. " he smirked.

" Good" I said as I walked over to him.

Suffice to say we mated that night, and I'm glad, Logan and I are now joined forever we have a mind link and can read each other even better. I have a tattoo just above my collor bone of a wolf with an L on it's chest over it's heart.

I can't be away from him for long without getting a longing in my chest and mind to be near him.

We walked down to the kitchen, hand in hand for breakfast. Everyone else was sniffing the air trying to make sense of my new scent once we reached the kitchen. Soon they all realised and broke out in smiles.

" personally Tina I don't know whether to be happy for you or repulsed at what you two must have done." said Tim nonchalantly.

" shut up pea brain." I snapped.

" ok, ok. Urrmmm Tina?"

" yeah Tim?" I mocked his frightened voice.

" when are moon fate getting here?"

" well some of them have already arrived with their assorted moon fire families but er Kane and his family are getting here in about ten minutes." I replied mumbling the last part.

" WHAT THE HELL!" shouted Tim.

" Shut it anyway they will be here soon so someone go make sure the guest room on 4,5 and 6 are all made up, they'll need all of them." I said chirpily-ish.

" ok Alpha." said Jack jumping up, since after about two years of me being here jack stopped hating me and we became reasonably good friends.

" STOP CALLING ME ALPHA!" I shouted.

" you know i love ya really Tina." he sang as he exited the room.

There was a knock at the door. " Come on, Tim, Carl, Charlotte, Logan and Uncle Sid, we all need to welcome the moon fates. " I said skipping to the door, brave face Tina brave face. I said to myself. Logan came to my side and wrapped his arm around my waist. " you ready?" he whispered.

" yep." I said. Tim opened the door to reveal Kane and his parents and the other members of his pack that would be staying here.

" Alpha Kane." I spat.

" Alpha Tina." he replied smiling, does he think I forgave him?

" Alpha Kane, you are forgetting to greet our other alpha Tim, our betas and my uncle." I said slightly offended.

" what thats impossible. " sneered Kane's father.

" and yet here we stand." I replied offended yet again by his rudeness. " This is Charlotte, Carl and Logan our Betas and mine and Tims uncle Sid, therefore we are both entitled to Alpha. "

" A girl can't possibly be alpha, girls are weak." he spat squaring up to me, " nor are they strong enough to be betas. " he said looking past me to scowl at Charlotte, the blonde haired, blue eyed girl moved to my side as Logan stepped aside.

" Maybe you might take that back if you knew that our pack beat yours into the ground whilst Tina was an Alpha and I was a beta. " she spat back at him.

" How dare you, and I can bet that neither of you did any of the fighting. "

" as a matter of fact sir, I was the one in a one on one fight with you son, I won, and my dear beta Charlotte beat Kane's beta to a pulp. " I snapped " and might I remind you that we are permitting you to stay here, even though your alpha betrayed me, and you stood by and watched, then as I recall YOU murdered my mother when she was trying to run away!" I yelled the last part as tears stung my eyes at the thought of my mother dead.

" she was a traitor just like you and your brother." he sneered. I felt something inside of me snap, I felt the need to snap his neck.

" Leave." I said calmly.

" No."

" This is my territory and you are damn well luck I am letting the rest of them stay now leave before I have to make you." I spat at his feet and he grabbed my hair and yanked it so my head flung backwards. I just laughed.

His friend who I assumed was Ex-beta squared up to Charlotte. Me and Charlotte shared one glance and everyone else in moon fire, who were now watching the scene knew what was about to happen.

" 3...2...1 " i said and we attacked. I kicked him where it hurts as Charlotte began her assault on the other beta dude. Kd (Kanes dad) ran at me, he may be strong enough but he was running on instinct just like his son had all those years ago. I spun to the ground away from him as he shifted. We were on the grass now and Kd was furious. I didn't even need to shift to beat a wolf fighting on instinct.

He ran at me again so I gave him a spinning kick to the jaw. And he fell back, we fought like this for around half an hour until he got tired and conceded, I stood on his neck like I had Kane's and was dangerously close to breaking it, " Get off my territory or I will personally see to it that you are dragged of of it, and that goes for the one who has just been driven close to death by my FEMALE beta. GO!" I said removing my foot and watching him scamper away like the coward he is.

" Come on Charlotte, our guests have waited long enough in the cold." I said with regret filling my voice, I don't know why but when he spoke of me in an offensive way, I didn't care, but when he spoke of my pack, and insulted my beta, I wanted nothing more than to snap his neck.

" yes Alpha. " she said softly.

" Don't call me Alpha, it's Tina. " I said softly taking her hand and squeezing it.

" ok." she whispered.

" Tina I'm so very sorry for what my father ddid and said." said Kane apologetically taking my hand. I slapped him and freed my hand.

" It's alpha to you. And no one has a right to touch me besides my mate, my brother, my family and my friends. " I said my anger hardening my voice.

" You are forgetting that I am your mate. " hissed Kane.

" Logan is my mate, and if you so much as call yourself such, or hurt him or any of my pack in any way I will not hesitate to, depending on the act itself, either drag you from my territory OR kill you." I hissed.

" Yes Alpha." he said.

" JACK!" I shouted.

" Yeah Tina?" he chirped.

" Show them they're rooms oh and we will be needing one less. " I see that Jinever here may have just found her mate in my dear Denis. " I said pointing to the fifteen year old redheaded girl and the sixteen year old Blonde boy behind me.

" Denis, don't claim her tonight, your rooms next to mine I'd rather you waited til' I was out personally. " I said half laughing at the redness in both of their cheeks.

" You and Logan didn't have that consideration for me last night." he laughed and Logan swiftly hit him in the back of the head.

" Shut up pup." said Logan.

Jack span round and motioned for Kane and his pack to follow him.

" Logan, can we go for a run, that was more drama that I expected." I said as I shifted.

" yeah, any of you guys coming?" he asked the others. They all agreed and shifted.

Me, Logan, Tim, Charlotte, Carl and Sid ran for hours and hours, until our feet hurt, then we headed back.

I cooked dinner and called for everyone to hurry their skinny asses up because it was time to feed the wolves.

" I think you will find that my ass is sexy not skinny. " said Carl playfully when he arrived at the kitchen.

" not as sexy as Logan's though." I replied giving him his taglitelli carbonara and kissing Logan passionately when he walked in.

" You go sit down I finish feeding them." said Logan.

" ok." I replied and skipped to take my seat at the table. Kane's pack arrived and shuffled awkwardly in the doorway.

" come and sit down we don't bite, unless of course you're a rouge, traitor or slut." I said.

" Alpha Tina, Tim appears to be in my sons seat at the other end of the table." said Kane's mum. She had arrived after the episode with her husband so I forgave her.

" no ALPHA Tim sits across from me, as we are the ALPHAS of this pack." I said emphasising both Alphas. " Furthermore your beta may not sit at the side of the alpha chair as those spots are reserved for our betas and my uncle former Alpha. "

" Your beta only takes up one seat." replied Kane's mum. Just then my other beta came through the door, perfect timing.

" Ma'am this is our first beta, Charlotte, our second beta, Carl and our third beta and my true mate Logan. " o said beaconing to each in turn as Charlotte and Carl took the seats at either side of my brother and Logan took the seat across from my uncle and on my right.

" yes Alpha. " she stuttered whilst taking a seat as far from me as possible. Jane walked in ten and just stood there deciding whether to take the seat by Logan or the seat by Kane.

" Jane, come sit here. " I said gesturing to the seat by Logan, she looked grateful and sat by him nervously. She was so sweet, all dark hair and freckles, she reminds me of me.

We all began eating and as soon as one person had finished they left, as did the next and the next.

" I'm tired, I think I'll go to bed." I said yawning.

" me too." said Logan winking at me. We went up the stairs and when we got to our room I closed the door and moved to wrap my arms around him and snuggle into his chest, He kissed the top of my head and trailed kisses down my neck til' he reached my Mark, when he got there he kissed it over and over again and it was the best feeling I could ever imagine. God I love this dark haired blue eyed boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 2.1K 35
Seventeen year old Kayla Simmons has always been normal, completely ordinary. So when the new guy in town comes and completely changes everything she...
Bite Me By alicia

Paranormal

10.3M 412K 36
Werewolves and vampires don't mix, or that's what Kieran Callisto, a seventeen-year-old vampire, has believed all his life - until he falls for the A...
331K 10.2K 19
This story is about a girl and her mate, Yeah they are werewolves & shes soon rejected and..... pregnant at 16 so leaving town feels like the only th...
1.6K 45 23
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Ίπš—πš’πšπš‘πš πšœπšŽπš›πš’πšŽπšœ 01 "You didn't tell me, that you were a Medium." "And you didn't tell me that you were a Werewolf" Caleb Murphy, th...