To Be With You | hoshi

By StrawberriMelon

One day, mom fell in love with a new man. Now she's getting married again. But she's not the... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii (last chapter)
One Fine Day
One Fine Day pt.2
The Start of Seungwoo
A Drunken Night
Alternative Ending
special chapter
not a chapter lol but i got tagged chapter

xviii

10.3K 478 321
By StrawberriMelon

It was another lazy weekend. God knows where the parents are. Heck, they really are never home. I wanna get my lazy ass of my bed but I have no energy to. I'm bored again. Should I call Vernon? Mingyu~?

Or should I disturb my brother?

Sneakily, I walked over to his room. He comes to mine uninvited so I'll do that too. Hehehe...

His door flew open but there was no sign of the person I'm looking for. I went down to the living room but there isn't anybody there either. I saw the lights were on in Dad's office so I went there.

"Hey.", I greeted when I got inside.

"Hey.", he greeted back, not looking at me, but at the papers he's working on. 

His hands were working fast, flying from papers to the computer. I've never seen Soonyoung so serious in something other than dancing.

"What's all this?" I grabbed a random paper but he snatched it from me.

"Don't take it out randomly.", he said. "It might get out of order and I might forget about it."

 He placed it back. So I just looked at the computer. It was full of things about business and management that I could never understand. 

"How do you understand any of this?", I asked him. I'm already frustrated just by looking at it.

"Dad lets me do some of his work since I was fourteen.", he answered. "I just came to learn more about this and that through the years."

"Damn, and here I thought you couldn't translate English to Korean."

He stopped translating and looked at me with a smirk on his face. "I've exceeded your expectations.", he said, proudly.

"Whatever. How long have you been doing this?"

"I don't know. Dad handed it to me before leaving."

But Dad left in the morning after breakfast... it's already three in the afternoon. Wait, did we even eat lunch??

"Did we eat lunch?", I asked.

"I don't know 'bout you. But I didn't.", he answered.

"Jesus, then I didn't either. Wanna have a break on that and eat something?"

"No thanks. I'm not hungry."

I frowned. His eyes were glued to the computer. He's probably been staring at it for hours, wait, he's been staring at it for hours. 

I walked to the socket. "Take a break or I'll give you a break." I'm already crouching down and have my hand on the plug.

His small eyes impossibly widened. "Are you stupid?! All of this will go unsaved."

I started counting. "One... Two..."

He stood abruptly. "Okay, okay. I'll stop for a while." He then muttered something.

I glared at him. "Are you badmouthing me?" 

He scrunched his nose and smiled at me. "Aniyo~"

He followed me to the convenience store where we had ice cream the other night. I bought triangle kimbap for me and he bought ramyeon for him. He was slurping the noodles noisily. Wah... he must be really hungry...

"Ah! I'm so hungry!", he said really loudly, after swallowing all of those noodles. Thank me for bringing you out here...

"Thanks for taking me out. Man, I should've taken a break long ago.", he then said. Here we go again with the mind reading.... just how? 

"By the way,", I spoke. "When we get home, are you going back to work?"

"No.", he answered. "I've done more than half of it already anyway."

"Then, what are you doing next?"

"You."

He said it in such a serious tone, I let go of the food in my hand. As the food falls dramatically on the floor, my eyes go wide and my head turns towards him. He was already staring at me, like there wasn't a mistake in his words. You. What does he mean by that? But he just smirked at my reaction.

No. It did not happen that way. Food shall not be wasted. I just gave him a disgusted face. But he did smirk. 

"The hell's wrong with you?", I told him, punching his shoulder.

"Hehehe. I'm kidding.", he said. But he leaned in to me and whispered to my ear, "Unless you want to."

I blushed and pushed him away. "Seriously, you're gross."

"I'm kidding again. You don't have any sex appeal anyway." I punched him harder this time. He just kept laughing.

After cleaning up, we headed back home. On our way home though, Soonyoung was hyper. 

"Oiiii!~" He grabbed my shoulders and dragged me somewhere, giggling along the way. "Let's go this way." So we went to different streets and entered smaller ones. It was getting dark and the sky was turning pink and orange. 

"Yah, Soonyoung,", I said. "We should go back now."

"Oh, yeah. The sun's going down.", he said, looking at the sky. "But, I don't know where we are right now."

"Soonyoung! ヘ(;'Д`ヘ)"

"Sorry~"

"What do we do now?" 

"Let's stay up there for a while." He pointed at the the terrace up the stairs nearby.

We went up and saw the whole neighborhood from above. The sun hasn't fully set yet so we ended up watching it.

"It's so pretty how the sky turns to different colors from blue.", Soonyoung said. I just nodded.

"It's so pretty like the person here.", he then said. 

I looked over at him. He caught me staring. "I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about me." I glared at him. 

It's not like I think I'm pretty. "It's not like I think I'm pretty." The words slipped out of my tongue. I covered my mouth. 

He frowned at me and pulled my hands. "Don't say that." He then tucked my hair behind my ears. "There." Then he grabbed onto my cheeks and pinched them. "Aigoo~" He smiled at me before letting go. He then walked away.

"Let's go.", he said, proceeding to go down the stairs.

"H-hey, wait for me!"

We walked back to the house. The sky is nothing but covered dark. The street lamps illuminate our path. Soonyoung was leading the way. But then my legs were giving in.

"Hey,", I said."Carry me. I'm tired."

"Sure.", he replied, then he crouched down.

"Woah, really?"

"Yeah, just get on."

I happily got on his back. I heard him grunt when I got on. Every now and then, he pulls on me to adjust so that I don't fall. 

"Why are you so heavy?", he complained.

"Food is life.", I answered.

"Try dieting. It could help."

I smacked the back of his head. "Rude." He just scoffed.

"I wonder when we'll get home..."

"When I find a familiar street."

"Probably until midnight."

"Yah, we won't take that long."

"It's your fault for getting us lost."

"There's nothing to do at home anyway."

"Pfft. As if you weren't working your ass off a while ago, not wanting to take a break or something."

"Well, I was doing something productive. What were you doing?"

"Being lazy." He scoffed once again while I just snickered. I yawned later. "It's not everyday I look at the stars..."

"You don't even go out at night.", he retorted.

"Hush. Let me enjoy the starry night."

"Yeah, but do remember I'm also a star. Naega Hosh~"

"Oh, yeah. Hoshi means star in Japanese. I almost forgot."

"And I'll be the brightest star you'll ever see."

"What kind of star would I be?"

"Probably.... a fat star."

I smacked his head again. "What kind of star would I be?", I asked again. "Don't--(yawn) chu dare shay  crap about me." 

"Fine, fine. You're a..." I kept yawning and yawning until I laid my head on his shoulder.

"You'd be the most beautiful star in my sky.", he said when the girl was already snoring.

A/N: Heyyyyy. Is your country part of the fan meet of Seventeen? I'm a week late but they went here last week and I didn't gooooo 。・゚ヾ(✦థ ェ థ)ノ。゚・。 . They even had it here for two days. TWO FREAKING DAYSSSSS. 

Damn moneh ain't enough for their shizz. 

I literally cried when my friend told what happened. She touched their hands. 

(┛ಠДಠ)┛彡┻━┻

I missed so much. There was no Junhao :(. I didn't get to see Wonwoo actually dancing to Aju Nice. I didn't get to see Hoshhhh. I didn't get to see how talll Mingyu is. How short Woozi is. Hear Josh's and Vernon's englisheuuu. Boo's booty. DK the Horse. Jeongcheol momentsss. Uri maknaeeee Dino-yahh.... I cry guys. I cry.

btw this long A/N is just my annoying rant haha (if u hadn't noticed lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 359 31
"if there is nothing more painful than a painful love.. then go back before even more painful memories remain." while choosing to wait, you stop your...
18.6K 1.1K 26
"Lee Jihoon, will you merry me?" "Kwon fucking Soonyoung, are you trying to get both of us another detention?" A SEVENTEEN fanfic centering SOONHOON...
179K 8.6K 30
SVT_J.WW + K.MG ❝your arms are the only ones that can make me feel safe throughout the night.❞ . . . in which one boy is de...
52.1K 835 32
Seventeen Hoshi fanfiction ⚠️MATURE(smut)⚠️ "I think i'm falling for you Hyejin"Hoshi - -most impressive ranks #1 in #kwonsoonyoung 1/28/24🥇 -most i...