Manan ff- Eternity

By tweetie1005

Love isn't easy.. What's most beautiful is most complicated too.. Follow the story of Manik and Nandini where... More

Prologue
Chapter- 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
New story
Chapter- 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter- 8
Chapter- 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
My new one shot
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Note
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Story going private
Chapter- 17
Note
Chapter- 18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Note
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter-23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Happy New Year
Chapter- 31
New Cover
Chapter- 32
Sorry
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
What actually is wrong with the viewers??
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38

Chapter- 14

1.7K 129 7
By tweetie1005

Manik and Nandini were still lost in each other's arms. This comfortable silence was broken by Nandini..

"Manik.."

"Hmm.."

"Its really late.."

Manik pulled apart a bit to look at her..

"Are you asking me to leave?" He asked frowning.

Nandini just shook her head in a no still clinging to him.

"Good.. Because I wasn't going to even if you would have.." He said pulling her even closer..

He could feel her lips curl into a smile against his neck which in turn made him smile. He got up picking her in his arms taking her by surprise. She looked up at him confusingly.

"What? You only said its late.. So let's get you to bed.." He said answering her unasked question..

"So where is your bedroom?" He asked looking around.

"Second room from left down the hall.." She told him and he walked to her room with her in his arms.

Manik entered inside to see a beautiful room with themes of white and pink.. From the colour of the walls, to the curtains, cushions, bed sheet, everything was in pink and white. The room looked simple yet elegant and classy..

"Really nandu.. Pink colour?" Manik said scrunching up his nose in distaste. He was deliberately annoying her.

"What's wrong with pink?" Nandini asked angrily..

"I thought you were one mature girl but seems like you are still a kid who loves playing with barbie dolls.." Manik said mocking her..

"Just because I like pink doesn't mean I am a kid. And my room is much better than yours. It looks so peaceful and serene with these light colours unlike yours which look like a monster's den, all red and black.." Nandini huffed angrily..

"Oh cmon..a monster's den is better than some doll house.." Manik again teased her..

"Manik put me down.." Nandini hissed..

"Yeah actually my arms are paining... You are quite heavy for your size Nandu.. So here you go.." Manik said tossing her on the bed...

"You monster..." Nandini said annoyed..

"Well I don't mind showing you a real monster... Wanna see it?" Manik asked in a husky tone bending down close to her..

"Just go you moron..."

"Cmon girlfriend... Stop ranting now.. I am feeling really sleepy.." Manik said unbuttoning his shirt...

"What are you doing?" Nandini asked wide eyed..

"What? Do you expect me to sleep in these clothes?" He said raising his brow..

"But you don't have a change here.."

"So what? I think i can manage well with my jockeys nandu... And this wouldn't be a sight you haven't witnessed before.." Manik said smirking evilly while Nandini's eyes widened further understanding his meaning..

"Aiyappa even then when I was just upto a revenge, it was such a mesmerizing sight to behold. Then how will I control now when he will lie just beside me and that too in all his senses.." Nandini thought to herself..

He removed his jeans and tossed them on the couch.. He looked at Nandini who was looking down all flushed nervously knotting her fingers.. As she sensed him approaching nearer, she instantly looked up at him..

"No Manik you can't sleep here.."

"What?"

"I mean you can't sleep like this.."

"Really.. You will sleep in those shorts so comfortably and you expect me to sleep all dressed up?"

"Manik either wear your clothes or you can sleep in the guest room.."

"And you think I am gonna do as you say.. In your dreams baby. And I am even wearing my vest. You had even stripped me off my vest back then.. So why this shy and all haan?" Manik said popping down on the bed and lying comfortably..

"Fine..then I am going to another room.." She said angrily and got up to leave..

Before she could even foot down, Manik grabbed her wrist and pulled her. She landed on his chest, the cascade of her long black hair falling on his face. He inhaled the fruity smell of her shampoo and tucked a few locks behind her ear, caressing the skin below her ear with his knuckles. She closed her eyes feeling a tingling sensation giving into his touch..

"Nandu look at me.." He spoke huskily while caressing her cheeks.. But she still had her eyes closed..

"Open your eyes baby.." He said again very lovingly and she parted her lashes to look at him..

"Nandini this is the first time I have ever got into a relationship.. Every girl I have ever been with was just meant for sexual pleasure. It had nothing to do with emotions. And to be very honest I didn't even realize that something beyond sex can occur with a girl.. But you changed that...you changed everything.. And not for a single moment do I regret this change because now I feel happy.. You give me peace.. All this seems so right.." He spoke as if in a daze and she was lost in his dark brown orbs, his each word touching her heart, making it beat faster...

"For the first time in my life I have wanted something so badly..And its us..I want you and me to be us.. I don't know what it is between us but whatever it is, it's so good that I want it to last forever.. I know it's just been a day we are together and trust me we will take things as slow as you want.. I just want you beside me..but Nandini I want you to be comfortable with me..you know I have never felt a need to hold a girl like I do with you.." He took a deep breath and looked into her eyes..

"If you feel uncomfortable sleeping with me in the same bed or me sleeping like this with you, I will go..but I just want you to know that every time I touch you, hold you, it isn't just about desires.. It is about need, need to feel your warmth.." He said everything in a flow letting his heart speak for him.

With this, he got up to leave but she held his hand and shook her head in a no..she looked at him pleadingly and he smiled at her cute face. He laid down on the bed and she adjusted herself close to him with her head on his chest, her arm wound on his stomach while he happily wrapped her in his arms and pecked on her head. Both of them soon dozed off, their hearts beating in a synchrony to the rhythm of love..

NEXT MORNING, Manik's sleep got disturbed due to the sun rays piercing through the curtains of the window. He stirred a little and lazily hid his face in Nandini's hair..but still not being able to resist the bright sunlight, he finally opened his eyes to see Nandini sleeping peacefully in his arms, her face pushed into his chest, conveniently blocking the sun rays. An evil idea came in his mind and he smiled wickedly..

He gently distangled himself from her making her lie straight on her back... A frown settled on her forehead which he eased with his thumb smiling broadly at the sleeping beauty.. He leaned down and started nuzzling her neck.. She moved a little but didn't open her eyes.. He then dropped feather light kisses on her neck, collarbone and shoulders..he then kissed her throat and moved down to her cleavage..just as he was about to kiss her there, she squinted her eyes open..

"Manik.." She screamed feeling him nuzzle on her cleavage.

He chuckled and got off her body and pecked her on lips..

"Good morning sweetheart.. I was wondering if I would have to kiss you all the way down to wake you up.. But you got up pretty early.." He teased and she widened her eyes followed by a blush settled on her cheeks..

"Since how long have you been up?" She asked stretching her muscles deliberately diverting the topic..

"Umm not much.. Fifteen minutes or so.." He shrugged..

"What is the time Manik?" And she leaned over Manik to look at the watch kept at his bedside table.. As soon as she looked at the time, she sprang up like she got an electric shock...

"Oh my god Manik.. Its 8 o' clock.. Couldn't you wake me? We are late for the college.." She started panicking..

"Nandu Nandu Nandu... Calm down..its just a college.. Not some school where you will get punished for being late..so chill.. And besides I was thinking let's just skip college today.. Let's just stay like this only.." He said pulling her in his arms..

"No way.. Mr. Malhotra.. I am not gonna skip college and you better leave now. I will see you in college.." She said pushing him away and getting off the bed..

"What yar??? That's so unromantic.." Manik whined making her giggle..

He reluctantly got up and got dressed with a sullen face. He looked at Nandini who was busy taking out her clothes from the cupboard..

"I am leaving.." He called out loud to gain her attention..

"I know.." She said still busy in her work..

"What know.. Kiss me good bye at least.." He complained..

She turned to look at him and gave him a ' you are too much' look while he just shrugged..

"You have had enough last night Manik.. And moreover we are going to meet in an hour in the college.. So no good bye is required.. You may leave now.." She said walking to him and pushing him out of her room..

He grabbed her arms and jerked her closer. His hands slid down her waist and he leaned closer, his lips brushing against her ear... His hot breath was tingling her sensitive skin sending a shiver run down her spine.. Her hands raised on their own accord and reached onto his shoulders clutching his shirt tightly there..

"I never take a no for an answer girlfriend.." He whispered into her ear..

And the very next moment he took her shivering lips into his.. He kissed her passionately and she responded back with equal intensity. He sucked on her lips chewing them like a candy while she moaned with pleasure.. He licked on her lower lip and she gave him the access to her mouth.. He explored each corner of her mouth relishing her taste and caressing her tongue with his.. Feeling her breathless, he broke the kiss reluctantly..

He looked at her panting holding him for support and took her in a hug stroking her back lovingly and she clinged onto him feeling weak in her knees due to the intensity of the kiss... After a while, he pulled apart and pecked her on lips..

"I will see you in the college.." He said and walked away leaving a blushing and smiling Nandini behind..

SPACE ACADEMY

Just as Nandini entered the college, she was welcomed by two of her friends fighting like kids in the corridor.. This reminded her of the happy times of her childhood she spent in Delhi. She smiled to herself and moved towards them..

"Hey guys.." She greeted Navya and Madhyam who were arguing in loud voices getting weird looks from everyone around..

"Nandu.. Please save me yar.. This Lizzy will eat me alive.." Madhyam said with mock horror and Nandini chuckled at his antics..

"Nandu.. You don't listen to this idiot.. He just find reasons to annoy me.." Navya said exasperated..

"So what are you guys fighting over now?" She asked both of them..

"Nothing yar.. This Lizzy has a habit of cribbing over small things.." Madhyam answered coolly while Navya fumed..

"Nandu.. I gotta go to library.. I will see you in the class.." Navya told her and left giving Madhyam a deadly glare..

"Why do you trouble her?" Nandini asked Madhyam after Navya left..

"To add some spice in my plain boring life.." He winked at her and she giggled..

"You tell me.. What's going on? We have a lots to catch up..." He said draping his arm around her shoulders..

"Nothing much.." She shrugged..

"Really... Nandini murthy who rejected god knows how many guys in school is finally in a relationship. And you are saying nothing much.." Madhyam teased..

"Shut up..it just happened you know.. Manik just made it happen.."

"Thank god..he did..otherwise looking at your track record I had started getting ideas if you were a lesbian.."

And she punched him in his stomach while he faked to be hurt followed by both of them laughing heartily..

"Manik.." Cabir called..

"Manik are you even listening?" Cabir said a bit louder but got no response..

Cabir and Manik were walking in the corridor talking casually when Manik spotted Nandini and Madhyam there..his eyes blazed at the sight of Madhyam's arm wrapped around her shoulders.. Cabir on sensing Manik distracted called for him but Manik's eyes were fixed on Nandini and Madhyam talking and laughing. His blood boiled in anger.. Cabir followed Manik's gaze and exactly knew the reason behind the look on his face...

Manik composed himself and sauntered towards them plastering a fake smile on his face followed by Cabir who was giggling at his Casanova friend being all possessive about a girl. Nandini was still unaware of Manik's presence and was happily talking to Madhyam when Manik reached there...

"Ahemm.." Manik cleared his throat to gain their attention.. Both of them turned to look at him and Nandini smiled at him but Manik's gaze was still fixed on Madhyam's arm around her shoulders..

"Hii.." He said softly to Nandini and leaned down to kiss on her cheek..

As Manik kissed her, Madhyam instantly let go of her and distanced himself a bit. Manik instantly slid his arm around her waist pulling her closer.. Nandini felt a bit embarrassed at his actions in front of Madhyam. As she exactly knew the reason behind it but shrugged it off with a smile..

"Hi Maddie.." Manik said smirking with attitude.

Madhyam just nodded in response feeling a bit awkward and uncomfortable in his presence. Cabir looked at them and chipped in to lighten the mood..

"Hey guys.." He chirped.. Both Nandini and Madhyam greeted him with a smile..

"Nandu yar tell me one thing.. Do you have some kind of magnetic field around you?" He asked her. She looked at him confused but Manik face palmed himself knowing exactly what was coming...

"No..every time you are around, Manik is pulled in by the line of forces acting upon him.. I wonder why these forces are effective on him only... Manik.. What matter are you made up of??" Cabir asked seriously like trying to discover a new theory..

Manik looked at Nandini who was flushed due to Cabir's comment and hit Cabir on the back of his head...

"Owww.." Cabir yelped in pain..

"Stop flaunting your physics or I will have to flaunt my physical education.." Manik said in a menacing tone and Cabir pretended to be scared but then laughed shamelessly..

"Manik.. I have to attend the class.. Its almost time. Navya must be waiting for me.." Nandini said trying to free herself from his hold..

"Who attends classes in college Nandu?" Manik asked making a bad face..

"I do.." She said as a matter of fact..

"Fine go.. But call me once the class gets finished.." He told her and let go of her.. She nodded and turned around to leave..

"Maddie.. You coming with me?" She asked him again turning back..

"No baby doll.. I better explore the college rather than rotting in that music history lecture.." He told her. Manik's nostrils flared at the way he addressed her but he kept quiet..she left waving at the three of them..but her eyes didn't miss the angry look in Manik's eyes. She got confused but decided to ask him later..

After she went away, Manik excused himself for some work while Cabir tagged along with Madhyam showing him around..

FAB5 JAM ROOM

Manik was playing his guitar trying to calm himself when dhruv walked in..

"Hey buddy... What's up.." Dhruv greeted Manik..

"Hey..." Manik replied with a faint smile..

"What happened? You look disturbed.."

"Nothing yar...just like that.. Umm howz Aliya? You were with her yesterday right??.."

"Yeah..she is fine.. Just a little sad.. But she will be okay.."

"Thanks yar..I really didn't know how to handle her.."

"She isn't bad buddy.. Its just that she is a little lonely.. She needs love.. And it was her need that wasn't letting her let you go.."

"Dhruv.. Do you also think that I did wrong with Aliya??"

"No Manik.. I know it isn't your fault. You can't just love someone like this. It just happens..sometimes with a person you know can never be yours.. Lucky are those people who are loved by the ones they love.." Dhruv said with a sad smile..

"What's wrong buddy? You know you can tell me anything.."

"Nothing like that Manik.."

"Oh cmon dhruv.. I know you very well.."

"Its Aliya buddy.." Dhruv finally confessed taking Manik by surprise..

"Aliya.. As in??"

"I love her Manik.. I always have.. I couldn't say it ever but I do.."

Manik was shocked for a moment but then he composed himself..

"Buddy..why didn't you tell me earlier?" Manik said walking over to him and holding him by shoulders..

"Because she loved you Manik.. And she had hopes that one day you will reciprocate her love. And had I told you, that would never happen. I just wanted her happy. But yesterday when you walked up with Nandini, I knew that it was all over..and somewhere down the line, I started getting hopes..but I know she doesn't love me... You know yesterday she was just talking about you.. Not even for once did she look in my eyes.. Not even for once did she feel my love for her.." Dhruv said dejectedly..

"Dhruv.. Are you mad?? You know when she's upset, nobody can calm her down, not even me.. Its only you.. She doesn't realize it but you do hold a special place in her life.. Trust me buddy.. You are the only one who can make her smile when she's crying..and you want her happy right.. Then its you who can make her happy, not me.. Because I don't love her..but you do.."

"She loves you buddy.."

"It is nothing but just an infatuation dhruv..she will realize it soon..but she needs someone who can give her all she deserves and that someone is you dhruv..give yourself a chance.. I am sure Aliya will come around.."

"You really think so??"

"Nope..I feel so.."

"Thanks buddy.."

"Anytime yar.." Manik hugged dhruv..

"By the way Manik its good to see you like this..I mean you believing in love...Nandini has quite rubbed you off haan..." Dhruv teased while Manik hit him playfully followed by the bouts of laughter between them..

"Cabir..." Mukti called him..

"Hey lady don..what's up.." Cabir chirped..

"Shut up you joker.." Mukti scowled at him and just then her eyes went on Madhyam standing there.. She turned towards him..

"Hey hottie.." She purred seductively tracing her fingers on his cheek..

"Hey beautiful.." Madhyam replied flirtatiously..

"I think I should leave now.." Cabir said getting the hint..

"Of course you should Cabir.." Mukti winked at him and he left chuckling..

Mukti had always been experimental when it came to guys.. She would fall in love every other week, get into relationship which would end up in a fateful break up followed by a few days of grief and eventually would end up falling for another guy yet again..

"So...how about we go for a coffee together?" Mukti suggested pressing her body against him.

"Well missy...nice try..but try harder.. Madhyam singhania isn't an easy catch.." Madhyam winked at her, pushed her slightly and walked away whistling..

Mukti stood there shocked, but soon her shocking expression was replaced by a huge grin on her face.. This was the first time a guy walked out on her and it seemed to be refreshing to her..it did nothing but increased her desire for him.

"Where were you last night?" Navya asked Nandini as they moved out of their class.

"Me..where would I be..I was at home.." Nandini replied confused..

"Why weren't you picking my calls then?" Navya asked complaining..

Nandini felt clueless for a few moments.. But then it clicked her that her phone was in her bedroom while she was in living room with Manik.. This mere thought brought back the memories of the night and blood rushed to her cheeks..

"Nandu.. I am asking something.. Where are you lost?" Navya clicked her fingers to bring Nandini back from her lala land..

"Umm..nowhere Navya.. Phone.. Yeah..it was..it must be on silent.." Nandini stuttered trying to regain her equilibrium..

"Okay.." Navya said confused with her reaction..

"Hey girls.." Both of them turned around to see Manik standing there, his hands in his pockets and his signature smirk on his face..

"Here comes the lover boy..." Navya whispered and winked at Nandini who gestured her to be quiet...

"Manik.. You must be here for Nandu.. Right.." Navya said as a matter of fact..

"Wow Navya... You are so intelligent.. Of course I am here for my girlfriend.." Manik said sarcastically..

"Well then let me tell you that you are not getting her for she is coming with me.. I need her.. Come Nandu.." Navya said tugging on her arm and dragging her along deliberately trying to irritate Manik..

"Hey wait.." Manik said grabbing her other arm immediately..

"No wait and all..we need to go.. Leave her Manik.." Navya said pulling her..

"No I am not.. You can do whatever you want later.. I want her for now.." Manik said adamantly pulling her against him..

And with this both of them started arguing while playing a tug of war pulling on her both hands on either side like a rope while she stood there watching them helplessly. While arguing, Navya suddenly left Nandini's arm and she instantly fell into Manik's arms due to sudden pull from his side.. While both of them got lost into each other's arms, their trance was broken by Navya's voice..

"You owe me for this Manik.." She winked at him and left from there..

"Your friend is not that bad.." Manik said huskily leaning close to her but she gently pushed him away and got out of his arms as everyone was ogling at them..

"Gawwd.. This bhartiya nari.." Manik said frustratedly and dragged her in an empty classroom..

As soon as he entered the class, he locked the door. He then pinned her to the wall and slammed his lips on her kissing her hungrily.. She responded back with equal passion and wrapped her legs around his waist as he lifted her off the floor in his arms.. He placed her on the nearby desk with her legs still wrapped around him and him nestled between her thighs, his arousal pressing against her core.. She moaned with the exquisite feeling and he kissed her wilder exploring her mouth..

They pulled apart due to lack of oxygen but he didn't let her go. He kissed down her neck while unbuttoning the top two buttons of her shirt. He moved down and kissed on her cleavage, he licked and sucked there while she held his head in place pressing him more against herself lost in passion... He moved up and placed few open mouth kisses on her throat, neck and shoulders making his way back to her lips.

He kissed her again but this time it was slow and gentle. He sucked her swollen lips very slowly pouring all his emotions in the kiss. Her lips moulded against his as she sucked on his lips in the same rythm.. After a while, they broke the kiss and he pressed his forehead against hers.. He slowly moved back and buttoned up her shirt..

"I missed you.." He said stroking her cheeks with his thumbs..

"I was away for two hours only.." She said smiling..

"I know...it was more than enough for me to miss you... And I was waiting for your call.. When you didn't call, I came myself.." He said, his mouth turning into a hard line.. Morning encounter with Madhyam coming unwelcomed in his mind, setting his mood off..

"It just slipped out of my mind.." She said apologetically..

"Hmm.." He just hmmed, with his eyes still cold..

Nandini watched him warily. His sudden mood swing confused her.. She wondered what happened in a moment that he got so upset.. And then she remembered that in the morning, he looked angry while she was leaving..

She jumped off the desk and stood in front of him.. She cupped his face making him look at her..

"Manik.. What happened? You were upset in the morning too.. What happened?"

"Nothing.."

"Manik. Please.. If you won't tell then how would I know what's wrong.."

He removed her hands from his face and turned back.. He took a deep breath and then turned around..

"Maddie.." He said coldly..

"Maddie?" She asked confused..

"Yeah.. I don't like the way he is with you.. I don't like him touching you.."

Nandini sighed hearing this. She couldn't believe he was still stuck up on that.. She didn't say anything in the morning but now that he had raised the topic, she voiced out her thoughts..

"And that is why you came and kissed me in front of him to claim me as yours.. That was so embarrassing Manik.."

"Embarrassing.. I have bloody all the rights to do that.. But who gave him the right to touch my girl??" Manik said with gritted teeth..

Nandini winced at his tone.. Earlier in the morning, when he kissed her, she took it as some petty jealousy issues but this seemed serious. Manik seemed really upset about the whole thing..

"He is just a friend Manik.. And he was holding me in a friendly gesture.." She said as a way of explanation..

"Really..and why does he call you baby doll haan? You have a name I believe.."

"He has always called me that Manik.. What's the big deal about this?"

"It is a big deal for me..I don't like this.." He said in a menacing tone..

Nandini was taken aback by his possessiveness.. She didn't want to argue with him. She knew it was just the beginning of their relationship and even small tiffs could be harmful. So she decided to handle this calmly..

"Okay.. I get it.. I will be careful next time and I will ask him to call me by my name..." She said politely and kissed his cheek to calm him.

He looked at her for a while, then cupped her face and pecked her forehead..

"You are mine...only mine.." He said possessively..

"Only yours..." She said smilingly..

Love brings along many emotions with it, possessiveness being one of them.. We feel possessive of the ones we love.. We want them all to ourselves.. The feeling is so intense that sometimes we vent it out in form of rage.. But then this is what is the beauty of love. It gives you a roller coaster ride of all the emotions in a moment that you can't even experience in a whole lifetime...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 5.4K 36
Her calm creates chaos in him His behaviour is something she can't tolerate but they don't know when they become part of each other's life and all...
1M 95.5K 114
Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill in the problems and accept their importan...
Mr & Mrs By Tara

Fanfiction

6.5K 777 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...
312K 13.9K 47
Hiiii guys.....Its my first story.... Its just my imagination. plssss..ignore mistakes... Nandini:Manik how is our love story..? Manik:I haven't ex...