The Alpha Is My Key

By neary17

He was supposed to love me, with all of my flaws, all of my scars. He was destined to save me. But, he left m... More

Chapter 1
me trying to be...i have nothing. god, pathetic. hello. like me.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Quick Update! (no such thing if you know me)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Covers...
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Hold the pitch forks! (my witty attempt at recreating frankenstein in taimk)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
my back is sweating real bad rn.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

FOUR

4.8K 72 3
By neary17

BIG SECRET TIME!!!

hey guys, this isn't an update, but expect one soon. I just wanted to announce the release of my new Teen Fiction book, FOUR.

"it's hard to find love again when you never stopped loving him."

Little sneak peak quote;)

I'm really proud of this book, for it is a little darker, and I think people can really see themselves in some of the characters.

But please go stop by, and thank you all for being such loyal readers and fans, I don't know what I would do without you. seriously.

and hellllooooo? 40k! you guys are insane!!

PLEASE GO READ IT!

-alex

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7 0 6
I never imagined how meeting my mate was going to go, but I never imagined it to be a prank that went too far. I never imagined that the alpha was go...
2.6M 93.8K 61
THEY REJECTED ME and I BECAME SACRED. If only that night didn't come, maybe my family will love me again, maybe I won't see hate and disgust in my p...
524 41 16
Abby was meant to be with Sebastian, the alpha of her pack. However, what if he was abusive and neglected her for years without her awareness? Will s...
188K 4.6K 33
"You rejected me!! Not the other way around!!" I yelled at him, tears streaming down my face. "I know." He says, he head hangs low. "And I'm sorry...