The Vampire Diaries Imagines...

By AJLeeLoveBites_

Just some Vampire Diaries I Find Online.If you see your imagine don't get upset and try to have me blocked or... More

Drinking Problem
Untitled #1
Lovely Murmurs
Our Sister Is Not Gay
Welcome To Join
Morning Shower
Falling Down The Rabbit Hole
All You Have To Do Is Ask
Daddy's Little Girl
Too Late
If You Only Knew
Bet On Me
Untitled #2
The Princess & The Witch (Part 1)
The Princess & The Witch (Part 2)
The Princess & The Witch (Part 3)
My Ripper
Kitten
Untitled #3
Untitled #4
Warning
Happy Birthday
Untitled #5
Storm ⛈
Untitled #6
New Years Eve ☄
Should Have Done It Sooner
Untitled #7
Untitled #8 ❣
Day Off
Untitled #9
Untitled #10
Two Black Sheep
Untitled #11
Untitled #12
Untitled #13
After Dinner Dip
I'm Here For You
If I Loved You (Part 1)
If I Loved You (Part 2)
If I Loved You (Part 3)
A Day At The Movies
Single And Ready To Mingle...In The Shower
Personal Training
Cash Cow
Dirty Games
Accidental Accidents
The Day I Met Damon Salvatore
Stay In Bed
Untitled #14 (Part 1)
Untitled #14 (Part 2)
Intoxicating Dominance
Pet Names
Skinny Jeans
Kidnapped
Damon Teasing You In Public
Hide & Seek
Rulebreaker
First Date
Shower Assistance
Getting Caught Making Out With Kai
Dominant Kai
Curious Fingers (Part 1)
Curious Fingers (Part 2)
A Thousand Years
The Great Escape
Manipulator
Breakfast In Bed
The Customer Is Always Right (Part 1)
Your Date Is Always Right (Part 2)
Stood Up
Photography Course
Princess
Caveman
Lace
Satisfied
Changing Room
The Little Sister
Secret
The Chase
Teeny Bikini
Picasso
Interrogation
No Secret
I'm Yours
Time After Time
I Know You Like Me
If You Keep Looking At Me Like That We Won't Make It To A Bed
Mine
Stay
Drunk & In Love
Wake Up
Untitled #15
Untitled #16
Untitled #17
Untitled #18
INKITT

Fireplace

906 16 1
By AJLeeLoveBites_

Your hot chocolate burned your lips as you carefully took a sip from the foam cup and pulled away quickly. "Fuck I do that every time." You cursed and Kai laughed from beside you. Your free hand was tangled in his while his other hand held his coffee. "I don't like how these women are staring at you."
"And you thought I can't be out in public." He murmured. "Look they have a petting zoo." He pointed out across the street. Mystic Falls was holding a winter carnival and the snow already started falling, giving the place a Christmasy appeal. "Ten bucks if you go pet that long necked goat." You laughed and almost spilled half of your drink.
"Its a Llama." You sniffled and the cold was nipping at your nose. "I'm just gotta sit in front of the fireplace when I get home." You complained and Kai started leading you toward the crowd of people surrounding the pen. "I hope that beanie is keeping you warm you fucker."
Kai fixed the material atop his head and all of the other girls were watching with some sort of jealousy. He took it off and combed his hair with his fingers and placed it over your head and it covered your cold ears. He cupped your cheeks and kissed you sweetly, making sure everyone else saw. "There. Now go pet that...thing." He gestured to the Llama who held his head high and was chewing slowly. "What if it spits on you?" He joked.
"Ew no. You pet it." You pushed him at the fence.
"No, Kai and animals aren't exactly a good thing. I barely like the fucking dog we have together." He took ahold of your hand and tangled his fingers with yours. "Look at the little booplesnoot." He laughed and pointed at the bunny hopping around at some kid's feet.
"You read way too many Tumblr posts." You rolled your eyes and hung your head over the fence with some other kids. A miniature pony wobbled up to you and started licking Kai's hand. "I think it likes you." You said to your boyfriend and he ripped his hand away. You touched its soft nose and let it lick your palm before pulling away and reaching for the Llama. "He thinks you're a long necked goat." You pointed to Kai and actually felt like you were having a conversation with a human. The Llama looked from you to Kai, following your fingers and all. "Its so cute."
"Yeah until it spits on you and I choke it out with a spell." Kai growled low enough for you to hear. The animal stepped closer and Kai backed away. "Hey man, chill." He held his hands out. "Its snorting at me." He turned his shoulder as it reached across the fence and rubbed its face on his jacket. "Go eat a cactus you foul goat."
You started laughing and scratched at its ears. You set your hot chocolate down at your feet and you took Kai's coffee from him and set it down next to your drink. "Maybe it likes men."
"Get off of me." He groaned to the Llama as it continued scratching its face on his jacket. "Y/N help me." He tried pushing it away but it refused to move. You quickly pulled your phone from your back pocket. "Don't you take a fucking picture of me."
"Its going everywhere. Facebook, Snapchat-" You laughed and snapped pictures of Kai having a fit because of the animal scratching on him. "My mom will love this. She'll say the world's two most precious creatures in one picture." You teased. Yes your mother loved him and thought he was the most harmless and precious thing to ever walk the planet.
Kai pulled away and you quickly shoved your phone into your pocket. "That's not fair, I dared you." He pouted and grabbed your hand, completely forgetting your drinks on the ground like everyone else had. You continued walking until a horse carriage was walking down the middle of the street next to you. They halted right before the grill and the horses were stomping their feet and making a bunch of noises.
"I'm petting a horse. So if you don't want to come with me then it sucks to be you." You stuck your nose in the air but still dragged him with you, the horse nickered a little and chewed on the metal in its mouth and ducked its head to nuzzle into your hand. "You should just touch one."
"They smell." He frowned. "Don't touch it. It could have that disease going around." He yanked you back but you reached forward again.
"You mean Ebola or Zika...?" You laughed.
"Both." He groaned and a horse took a step forward, thrusting its nose into his shoulder and shoving him back. "Watch it man." Kai growled and you laughed, pushing him backward. "You think this is hilarious."
"Of course I do." You kissed his cheek and pet the horse once more before turning and dragging Kai behind you. "I want food."
"Finally something I want to do. Eat." His eyes flickered with excitement. "Did I mention I hate our dog?"
You sighed and took a bag of free popcorn from a table with a smiling girl behind it. "Yes, but if it didn't hump your leg all the time would you like him?"
"I don't know." He shrugged and dug his hand into the popcorn, popping the chunks into his mouth.
"That's that bitch from school who talks nonstop about you." You pointed across the street. "She says all these dirty things."
"Its okay, she doesn't have an ass." Kai shrugged and he clearly wasn't impressed when she spotted him and waved flirtatiously. "I bet she'd give anything to ride my dick."
You gasped and looked up at him with a frown. "Hey that's not-"
Kai cupped your cheeks and you were automatically calming down, and you realized again why you were in love with him. He was just so good to you and treated you like royalty. He placed a sweet kiss to your lips and pulled away with a smile. "Don't worry. That's a throne from my princess." He laughed. "Nobody else is taking that spot." He assured you and you nodded, taking a deep breath to notice she was stomping off in the other direction when you looked over at her.
"I'm about ready to head home. It got colder out here." You shivered and your cheeks were still red from the sexual statement Kai made. Now that you think about it, his dick really was your throne.

Your dog pawed at your ankles when you stepped through the front door and Kai immediately removed his jacket and threw it in the dirty clothes basket in the hallway because of the Llama hair. "Fuckin dog." Kai tried stepping everywhere the dog wasn't.
Kai followed you to the fireplace across the room and bent over, flicking the switch on the side of the wall and turning on the gas to light the firewood. You sat in front of the fire, warming up your cold fingers and Kai stood, the annoying dog following at his feet. "Scooter." You called him back over because you knew Kai was already annoyed at him. The dog came trotting up happily and sat next to you with its tongue hanging from its mouth.
"What are you doing?" You looked up at Kai who was standing in confusion. "I thought you were going to sit with me." You reached your arms out like a little kid and grabbed for him.
Kai grinned and took his spot next to you. You instantly rested your head on his shoulder and relaxed in the warmth of the fire. "Can I have this back?" Kai plucked the beanie from your head and didn't give you a chance to argue. You laughed and he did too, you pushed him over onto his back, reaching for it but he stretched his arm up over his head and your dog sat and watched. "No no no. You've used it enough tonight."
"I was warm with it on." You argued and sat back on his lap. "Don't make me do it." You warned and Kai's eyes widened into saucers. "Come on pretty boy. Give it to me."
"I'll give you something else." Kai grinned and you sighed in frustration with him.
"I will sit here and grind on you and walk away like nothing ever happened." You threatened and crossed your arms over your chest.
Kai only laughed. "Oh yeah?"
"Oh yeah." You repeated and an idea popped into your head. You reached for your buttons on your flannel shirt and unbuttoned them one by one, slowly, making sure Kai's eyes followed. You hummed an innocent tune and pulled the shirt from your shoulders, landing next to your dog who was starting to walk away to find food in his dish.
"So showing me your tits is just gonna magically make me hand over my beanie?" He questioned but his eyes never left your chest. You ran your hands over your black bra, squeezing and unclasping it from behind your back and letting it fall. Kai reached up mindlessly but you swatted his hand away. "And you're not gonna let me touch you?"
"I don't know. You just want to do this?" You looked down at your chests and massaged your breasts, pinching your nipples and rubbing them in circles, feeling them harden under your touch. "Someone's getting a little hard down there." You laughed and Kai shrugged.
He just continued watching and seconds passed where his erection was poking your inner thighs, making butterflies explode through your stomach and into your chest and your core pooled with arousal in response. You started grinding lightly but it was barely enough for you to feel anything. "I'm so wet for you." You watched his reaction, a light moan from his throat and his tongue darted over his plump lips. "You can just slide your cock right in-" You bent over and kissed him lightly. You noticed he had goosebumps on his arms and you'd accomplished something. "Don't you want that?" You nipped his earlobe and then nipped harshly at his jaw line. Kai hissed but let you continue. "Hold on I forgot the finishing touch." You grinned and reached over his shoulder, your breasts in his face and he panted over them, making you choke back a moan.
You reached for the beanie and placed it on his head, holding his cheeks and kissing him as the final result. "You make me so fucking hard." He said quietly. "I want to fuck you so bad." You pushed your index finger over his lips to silence him.
You reached for the buttons on your pants, undoing the set and standing over his lap to take them off, leaving you in your black underwear. You returned to his lap and started grinding into him but realizing it was getting you no where. Kai watched you trail your index finger over your nipples, moving to your stomach and into your panties. You flicked your hips back and forth while rubbing your clit. "I think your big cock is ready to come out and play." You bit your other index finger.
Kai panted up at you, resting on his elbows to hold himself up. "You are so fucking dirty." He shook his head and thrusted his hips up to meet yours. "Are you just gonna leave me here like this?"
"Of course not." You answered quickly and placed your free hand over his chest. "I'm gonna ride your cock-" You whispered. "Cum all over it and make a mess..." Kai moaned at the sight in his head. "How does that sound?"
"Fucking awesome." He growled up at you and watched your fingers play with the inside of your panties. Your fingers were so wet and you retracted them from your core and underwear, sticking them in Kai's mouth and letting him clean them off. "If you could hurry along that would be great too. Being hard for so long doesn't feel comfortable."
You grinned and popped the buttons open on his jeans, sliding them down his legs to the middle of his thighs and rubbing your hand over his straining cock in his briefs. Kai sighed in satisfaction and you moaned. "I haven't touched you yet Sweetheart, you're already moaning for me." You pulled at the elastic on his briefs and shoved those down his legs to meet his jeans. You bent over and kissed him hard and he responded by pushing back at your lips and humming happily into your mouth. You reached between your legs where Kai's cock was in the air just under your raised hips and you stroked it lightly, tugging moans from Kai's mouth into yours.
Slowly, you fixed yourself above him and pulled your lips from his. Kai watched your hips and you directed the tip of his cock through your soaked folds, and you sunk down on him carefully. "Oh fuck." You moaned and Kai moaned with you. You sat there for a second and you parted your legs wide, giving Kai a view on what was actually happening between your legs. "You like what you see?"
Kai's eyes never shifted from your core. Seeing himself buried inside of you had to be the hottest thing and since he was always the one to be on top, he never really got to see anything like this. "Oh fuck yeah." He whispered and ran his hand over your stomach, reaching your clit that was out in the open for him to touch and rubbing it with his thumb. You spluttered out a moan above him and started moving up and down slowly. "You're so hot."
You played with the beanie atop his head and grabbed into it, collecting hair under it too. You moved your hands to your breasts, squeezing them and adding to the heat between your legs. Kai couldn't keep up, between looking between your legs and watching your face contort in pleasure, he was conflicted between which one he wanted to look at most.
"Damn I never realized how deep my cock is in your pussy." He groaned in unison with you.
"So fucking deep." You moaned and squeezed your walls around him in response, making another moan tumble from his mouth. Kai pressed his thumb to your clit, rubbing in hard circles with each bounce you gave into his hips. "Stop I don't wanna cum already."
But Kai ignored you. "I want you to cum." He looked up with his dangerous blue eyes. Each of your bounces were getting messier and sloppier, so much that they turned into you grinding in circles over his hips. "That's it." He pressed his thumb into you harder.
Your eye lids were drooping and you tried so hard not to cum so early. "I don't want to. Not this early." You shook your head and pushed on. Kai only continued pressing his thumb into you and concentrating on your walls squeezing him with each flick of his thumb and your thrusts getting sloppier. "No Kai, please." You grabbed his wrist and cried out. "No no." You fought and shook your head but you couldn't do anything about it.
Kai was just so focused on seeing what it looked like for you to fall apart above him instead of under him. "Good girl." He could feel your body giving in and your whole body tensing up for a release. "Ah fuck." He cursed and looked up at you trying to refuse to cum. "Come on give it to me." He said in frustration, clearly getting very impatient. But you held it off, squeezing your walls to hold it all in and Kai moaned. "Wait stop moving." He warned and now he was the one begging.
"No." You fought again and he threw his head back only to look up at you with pleading eyes. "You wouldn't stop for me..." You whispered and sighed through your nose, concentrating.
"Wait." He begged. "If I cum then the fun is over." He reasoned but you shook your head. "Y/N, fuck. Stop." He grabbed at your hips. You moaned at him and he did the same in return. You rolled to a stop and opened your eyes, Kai looked panicked. "If you move, I'm gonna fucking cum."
"You wouldn't stop for me." You whined and tried your best to hold still.
Kai rested his head against the floor and wiped his hands over his face. You were starting to get impatient and uncomfortable. "I swear to god if you move I'm done."
"Boo hoo you big baby." You groaned and wanted so badly to shift your hips.
"You're not the one with the cock who initiates everything." Well he had a point. "If I cum then its over." He was so serious and you grinned. "Don't you do it." But then he started laughing. You pulled the beanie over his eyes and held it there, creating a new rhythm and he didn't last long as he promised. He moaned up at you and his mouth hung open, his hips thrusting up to meet yours as he came in hot spurts inside of you.
It sent you over the edge and you squealed, throwing yourself over his chest and holding him tight as you came hard and fast around him. "Oh fuck Kai." You pinched his bicep and he moaned with you, pulling the beanie up over his eyes and threw it across the floor with the rest of your clothing.
"You rushed that shit." He watched you tumble off of him and laughed at you and how tired you were. "And your stamina sucks." He teased.
"You rushed it." You accused.
"No I didn't." He argued back.
"You were the one rubbing my clit because you couldn't get over how deep you were between my legs." You shot. "So you started that."
"Instinct is instinct." He defended himself poorly. "But I warned you about me."
"And I never listen to anything you have to say." You added. "But I love you." You crawled over him and pinned his wrists above his head. He smiled up at you with a wide grin and you smiled back at him.
"I love you too. But I love you more than you love me." He started a new arguement. You shook your head and pecked his lips.
"Okay Parker."
"Blah blah blah." He mocked. "Just let me recover and I'll make sure you know that I love you more than you love me."
"Fine. You have three minutes to get that cock up and ready." You stood from his lap and left him with his mouth wide open with a 'how am I supposed to that so quickly?' face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 321 15
Hey people, i love Michael Trevino aka Tyler Lockwood from THE VAMPIRE DIARIES and I keep looking out for imagines about him and I feel that imagines...
46.9K 1K 32
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 ( the vampire diaries ) ...
424K 5.7K 146
𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓳𝓻𝓮 𝓓𝓲𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓘𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼 ____________________________________________ 𝐖𝐇𝐎 : 𝑫...
6.1M 88K 96
❝ This family makes me want to murder people. ❞ A book of one shots about the lovely characters of The Vampire Diaries. All imagines are character...