Secretly Dating Byun Baekhyun

By afireselu

Chanyeol and Sehun are siblings while Baekhyun is their family's most trusted employee since he's the child o... More

Secretly Dating Byun Baekhyun
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty One (for real)
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Epilogue
SC #1
SC #2
SC #3
SC #4
Sequel!

Chapter Twenty Three

6.7K 389 320
By afireselu

"Took you guys long enough to be home!" Sehun and Baekhyun were both frozen on their spot when Jongin came hugging them since it's snowing and he's not wearing anything that can give him warmth.

"H-how did you know?" Suddenly, the annoyed and mad Sehun is nowhere to be found. He softened upon seeing Jongin standing in front of his apartment's door.

"I'm with Kyungsoo hyung but he left me saying he'll buy me a sweater! It's been one hour since he left! I'm freezing to death!" Jongin came to Baekhyun and hugged him so tight. "Baekhyun hyung is like Kyungsoo hyung! So warmmmmm!"

Baekhyun patted Jongin's head and then he removed his sweater, offering it to the younger one. "Go wear it since you look so pale now."

Sehun shakes his head in annoyance and entered the key card on his apartment. Soon enough, Jongin and Baekhyun followed him. Baekhyun prepared a hot choco and set of new wardrobes for Jongin, whilst Sehun continued walking to his room. Rummaging the door because he's still blaming himself for getting Baekhyun almost drugged tonight.

"Argh!" He threw the lamp shade on the wall, next, he threw a pillow on the door and it hits Baekhyun's face. "Tss!"

"Hey. . ." Baekhyun picked up the pillow and went near Sehun. "You're still mad at me?"

"I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at myself for being careless! What if you got drugged?! Those drugs might cause you heart failure! I'm not yet ready to be put in jail just because I killed a drug syndicate!" Baekhyun winced because Sehun's voice is too loud.

"Hey, keep calm. I'm safe already. You see?" He opened his arms on mid-air and started walking in circles. "See? I'm still fine!"

"Do I have to wait for you to be drugged before I release my annoyance?" Sehun rolled his eyes before removing his sweater. "Can you cook something for dinner? I'm really hungry and we have visitors."

"Sure, what do you want?"

"Ramyeon and sausages will do," Baekhyun nodded and then he left Sehun inside his room.

-

-

"Where do you came from, hyung?" Asked Jongin, helping Baekhyun on peeling the mini sausages in the kitchen counter.

"Sehun's room. Are you blind?" Baekhyun rolled his eyes heavenly. He poured water inside the casserole and started heating it on flames of fire for the Ramyeon.

"No. I mean where did you came from? You and Sehun? Because I think if you didn't come that time, I might be a frozen dead corpse laying in front of this apartment!"

"Sorry 'bout that," Baekhyun joined Jongin on peeling the sausages. "He introduced me to his work. Can you believe it, Sehun is a DJ?!"

"Why am I not surprised?" Jongin looked half happy and half sad. "He already fulfilled our dreams of being DJs in the future."

"Aww, Jongin. . ." Baekhyun hugged Jongin. "He seeked for a job because he needed to support himself financially."

Jongin shakes his head in disappointment. "Sehun is a rich-ass kid. How come he'll struggle financially?"

"Because I ran away from home and I want to prove everyone that I can live my own life without Chanyeol hyung's earnings," Sehun fist bumped with Jongin. "Sorry dude. I didn't meant to leave you hanging there."

"I don't thank sorry as a payment," Jongin grinned. "You have to bring me to your work place. Okay?!" Sehun just nodded.

"Am I missing out something?" Kyungsoo entered the kitchen with two plastic bags on his hand. "Sorry Jongin if it took me a lot of time to come back. I was lost," he scratched the back of his nape.

"You're not," Baekhyun took the plastic bag away from Kyungsoo's touch. "What did you bought?"

"Pop corn, ice creams, snacks, anything that we needed for the movie marathon tonight."

"Movie marathon?" Asked Baekhyun and Sehun in unison.

"Yep!" Jongin wrapped his arms on Baekhyun and Sehun. "We're sleeping over at your apartment, Sehun!"

Not long enough, Jongdae and Luhan arrived in the apartment. They are complete again and Sehun felt so happy because it's been nearing three weeks since they last met each other as a whole.

"What are we going to watch?" Jongdae asked while looking at the pile of movies he installed on his hard drive.

"Suicide Squad?" They all agreed on watching it. Good thing Jongdae already pirated a copy of it from his friend who works in cinemas.

-

-

In the middle of watching the movie, Kyungsoo got bored and decided to have a sincere talk with Baekhyun. Leaving Jongin, Jongdae, Sehun, and Luhan on the living room.

"Hey. . ." Kyungsoo sat in front of the bon fire. "How's life with Sehun so far?"

Baekhyun, being the caring and gentle boy, wrapped a blanket on Kyungsoo's legs since he's wearing shorts. "You sound like we're some sort of live-in couples," he chuckled. "It's good so far. We're kind of okay now, I guess."

"I already talked to Chanyeol," the playfulness on Baekhyun's face is gone now. "I told him everything. Are you still interested about what he said?" Baekhyun lowered his head. Tears starting to form from his eyes.

Three weeks without Chanyeol is a torture. It's true that after feeling too much happiness, time will come, sadness will hit you like a truck. Baekhyun thought his relationship with Chanyeol will be the best one since his boyfriend is matured enough to handle things but no. It didn't turned that way. We can't have things we wanted as easy as one, two, three.

"It depends. Will it hurt me or not?"

Kyungsoo grinned. "What if it will hurt you? You're not willing to hear it out, right?" Baekhyun nodded and Kyungsoo smacked his head. "Cowardice will lead you to nothing but pool of what ifs."

"Can I just take a break from the pain? I've had enough, Kyungsoo," Baekhyun hugged his knees.

"It's better to suffer from on a big time pain rather than suffocate your mind with your fucking what ifs, Baekhyun."

"Okay, okay!" He surrendered. "I want the positive news first."

"Well. . ." Kyungsoo shrugged. "Your idiot boyfriend is planning on going home as earlier as he expected when he heard about Sehun missing and you moving out of the mansion."

"Did he mentioned about his expected arrival?" Kyungsoo shakes his head. "Oh. Is that all?" He nodded. "Shoot the negativity."

"Well, I'm not going to tell you everything because you deserve to hear it from Chanyeol's dirty mouth. But I just want you to be strong and if you really love him, fight with him. That idiot loves you a lot, it's just that he's a dickhead when it comes to managing his life and your relationship."

"How come you're here telling me that he loves me when in fact he's not contacting me for three weeks already?" Baekhyun frowned. "Do you think it's still love when the only thing that you can feel right now is pain?"

Kyungsoo smiled sadly. "I really don't want to tell you the reason. I want Chanyeol to tell it himself. You deserve to hear it out coming from him. I just hope you won't give up on him no matter what. I know he's an idiot, dickhead, jerk, and asshole, but you just gotta trust him. He's just protecting you all this time."

"God, does Chanyeol thinks ignoring me is the best thing to do? I can't believe it!"

"Baekhyun, don't jump into conclusions."

"How come I'm not going to jump into conclusions?! I barely knew a thing about what you are speaking a while ago! Can't you see how frustrated I am?!"

"It's not going to help," Kyungsoo tried calming Baekhyun down by soothing his back. "Chanyeol will be home soon. I want you to hear him out. I'm telling you, the way I reacted when I was talking to him? If and only if China is just a walk away, I'm gonna strangle Chanyeol to death. I felt like my blood pressure increased!"

"Do you think our relationship is still worth the pain?"

"Yes. What you guys have is wonderful and blissful. It's just that things are not going into your odds always. And when that time comes, all you have to do is to trust each other. Trust will always be the building blocks of every relationship. Don't let problems weaken the trust you have for each other."

"I don't know what will I do if I don't have you by my side, Kyungsoo," Baekhyun pulled him for a hug. "I hope I'm that matured like you."

"Are you perhaps crushing on me?" Baekhyun suddenly pushed Kyungsoo, disgust written all over his face. "Don't worry. I don't like you either."

"I don't like you because you're Jongin's property!" What Baekhyun said made Kyungsoo's face turn into cherry red. "Ayie! How are things between you two going on? Smooth?"

"Jongin's courting me," shyly said by Kyungsoo. "He's proving me since day one that he deserve me and I deserve him. That he is worthy of my love and trust. He's just sweet and childish most of the time."

"Jongin is lucky to have you! He's childish and you're matured. Look at the equity between you two! So cute! I'm a KaDi shipper!" Baekhyun girly said, his hands on the both sides of his cheeks.

"Do you think it's already time to give him my yes?"

"Depends on you, Kyungsoo," Baekhyun tickles Kyungsoo. "But you can always count on me when Jongin makes you cry. I'm going to use my Hapkido skills on that kiddo!"

-

-

"I'm glad the problem between you and Baekhyun is already settled," Luhan whispered to Sehun.

"Yeah, Baek-hyung is really persistent and annoying that's why I gave up acting like a cold city guy," they both chuckled.

"Sehun. . ." Without removing his focus on the movie, the younger one replied with a Hmm? "I'll be leaving Korea."

"W-what?" Luhan garnered Sehun, Jongin, and Jongdae's attention.

"You heard it right, kids. I'll be leaving Korea," Luhan chuckled but failed on the attempt of hiding the sadness on his voice.

"But why?" Jongdae asked focusing on how Harley Quinn looks so goddamn sexy while changing her outfit.

"Yes, hyung! Why do you have to leave us!" Jongin added.

"I'm not gonna leave forever though. I'll just leave for a matter of time. I'm going to help a friend fix his problem," Luhan looked up to the ceiling to prevent his tears from falling down. "We're not that close but it pains me seeing him incomplete because I know half of his happiness is found in China," while Sehun and Jongin are both still looking clueless but Jongdae, smirked upon hearing Luhan's last words. He already has an inkling who's that person Luhan's talking about.

"You have my support, Luhan hyung," Jongdae patted his head. "You're really kind and genuine type of person. I just really hope that someone will soon know your worth before it gets too late."

"Jongdae. . ." Luhan eyed him because he's starting to tease him again with Sehun.

"What? You're really kind, right Jongin?" He elbowed Jongin and the younger one nodded.

Suddenly, everyone in the living room is taken aback when Sehun pulled Luhan for a hug. "I'll be waiting for you to come back, Luhan hyung."

-

-

A/N: I'll be updating this every time I am free. It's been four months since I posted SDBB in Wattpad yet I'm not half way done on my story line! ;)

Are you guys mad at Chanyeol? :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 2.9K 48
[COMPLETED] Park Chanyeol has a younger brother named; Park Sehun. They both handsome and rich, they also have what they wants. What if they both w...
125K 8.1K 28
Park Chanyeol × Byun Baekhyun _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ An innocent teacher - student relation #52 in english #70 in chanbaek ʙᴇɢɪɴ: 17.08.17 ᴇɴᴅ: 10.01.18
206K 10.3K 19
Byun Baekhyun was a school nerd. He's twenty years old. He was attending to a good school because of his good grades and good behaviour. He'd always...
107K 5.1K 40
A ChanBaek Fanfiction. A fragile boy with an accordian heart and a Giant cloaked with thunder. Green and Blue, As they collide, A vision, Of Ecstasy...