Peter Pan Returns(unedited)

By In_Vision

For a long time, Winda Clark had been told that she was crazy. It was all because she told them that she wen... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 8

30 2 0
By In_Vision

I decided not to take the bus and just walked home. I knew it would be a while so I took my time. I really need some time to think about everything. Avery was Peter and I know that for sure. Karen is going in a downward spiral and I have no clue as to how to help her.

“Keep walking,” someone said from behind me. I gulped and my breathing slowed. I didn’t know what was happening. I didn’t know who this could be. It would be ironic though. A crazy being killed by a crazy.

“What?” I tried to turn around but they stopped me and pushed me forward.

“I said keep walking,” he voice said. “Keep straight, through those woods.” He pushed my forward again and I almost lost my balance. I started breathing again but the fear was still there. This is what I get for not taking the bus. Everything I do seem to have consequences.

“I-I don’t have any money,” I stuttered. “I can get some though. I just need to get to an ATM, that’s all,” a knot formed in my throat and I was about to cry.

“Silly girl, I don’t want your money.” He whispered in my ear, “I want your body.”

“No!” I turn around and pushed him away. “Avery!” I shouted.

“Y-you were s-so scared,” he laughed. “Lighting up Windy.”

“You’re such an asshole. Stay away from me,” I turned and continued down my path.

“Come on, it was just a joke,” he jog up to walk next to me. “You use to be so much fun. Now you’re dull. What happened to you?”

I ignored his rude remark, “And that was always your problem Peter, you never knew how to grow up,” I frowned.

“Wow, what has gotten us so bent out of shape?” he asked.

“Nothing. Just leave me alone,” I said and quickened my pace. “Go f-up someone else’s life. I’m done with you and your freaky dreams. I know you’ve been coming to me in my dreams.”

“What? You have been hearing me in your dreams.”

“Oh now you’re going to act like it wasn’t you,” I frown. “Whatever, it doesn’t matter anymore. I want you to stay the hell away from me. I don’t even want to see your face.”

“Windy,” he stopped walking and I turned around, “I don’t come to your dreams. After I sent you away, I stayed away.”

“Then who’s been giving me those dreams? I hear your voice Peter. In class the other day, I made a fool of myself because I thought you were calling me back to Neverland so I could see you again.”

“Honestly, I haven’t contacted you until I got here. I wanted you to forget me and the lost boys. I wanted you to have a normal life.”

“I don’t believe you,” I shook my head and walked off.

“Windy!” he called. “Windy!” I ignored him.

*

*

I got home an hour later. My mom and immediately bombarded me with question after question. It wasn’t normal for me to walk home and given my “condition” mom and dad pretty much forbid me to walk anywhere that took more than five minutes.

“Where have you been?” she asked menacingly. “You’re an hour and a half late. Where were you Win?”

“I walked,” I replied before I slipped pass her and ran upstairs.

I didn't feel like telling her about today. I went to my room and plopped on my bed. Not long after, I doze off.

*

*

"Windy!" Jon Jon shouted. I woke up disoriented. I quickly got out of bed and ran downstairs. I knew he wasn't talking to me so it had to be something important.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Karen's in trouble," he called out from the kitchen. "She said that she might have took some bad drugs. She thinks someone laced it."

"W-well is she okay?" I asked.

"I don't know" he shrugged. "You should call her."

"Fine," I passed him and started dialing Karen's number. I tapped the phone impatiently.

"Hello, Win is that you?" Karen sounded exhausted.

"Karen what's wrong?"

"I don't know. I feel really strange and it's hard to keep my eyes open. Could you come get me? I’m really sleepy.”

“D-don’t go to sleep. I’ll be on my way. Where are you?”

“I’m at Monty’s house. 34 Kindle Lane. Please hurry Win,” she said before I heard laughter. “I’m so tired.”

“Karen please do not go to sleep,” I hung up and ran out the back door to my house. Since I had no transportation, I took Jon Jon’s bike. He hates me right now, but he’ll forgive me eventually.

Kindle Lane was the “rich” area. All of the popular people went there. It was the place where all the guys became men and girls did the walk of shame. It was wear people got there labels.

I pulled up in front of Monty’s house pulled the kick stand down. The music was so loud that I had to cover my ears to stop the ringing. “Karen!” I shouted her name before entering the house. “Karen!” Nothing.

I was beginning to lose hope. I don’t know where she is and what she’s doing. Anything could be happening now. “Karen!” I shouted a little louder and people turned in my direction. Usually I was use to the stares but these people didn’t turn away from me. They continued to watch me and I slipped between them and called for Karen.

“Win!” I heard my name and I turned in the direction. Karen walked up to me looking completely find and tipsy.  “There you are. Hey, didn't I say she would come?" she shouted over her shoulder at some people.

"What's going on Karen?" I glanced around and saw nothing but eyes on us.

"Nothing Win, just lighten up. We all just wanted to have some fun with you. You always stay cooped up in your room," she laughed. "I had to find a way to get you down here."

"So you act like you were given laced drugs? Who does stuff like that Karen? I was worried about you."

"Awe the little crazy was worried about Karen," someone said over the crowd.

"I'm leaving," I said before turning around and walking away. Someone grabbed my arm and yanked me back.

"Where are you going freak?" a tall blonde guy asked. "You just got here. How about you tell us some stories about Peter Pan?"

"Let me go," I looked down at his hand that was still wrapped around my own.

"What's your problem?" he chuckled. "You're lucky your even here. I could lose a lot of respect just by having the school's psycho here."

I gave him a dirty look then flipped him the bird. I tried walking to the door again, but this time two other guys held on to me and walked me back to the center of the room. They pushed me and I fell on my knees. "Karen!" I called out.

"Come on, tell us a story about Peter," the blonde guy smirked.

"Leave her alone Monty," Karen said. I stared dagger at her for making me come here. I could tell that it wasn't really in her. Her and Monty actually walked off someone and left me to the rest of the crowd.

 “Hey! Let her go!” Avery ran up to Monty.

“Why? I didn’t invite this freak to my house. She’s trespassing.”

“I came here to help a friend, you asshole,” I shouted at Monty.

I shook my head as I tried to get up. I was immediately pushed back down and the crowd started laughing. Then they started chanting Peter Pan. This was humiliating. I didn’t want to be here. Why would Karen lure me here to go through this?

“Come on, say his name, I dare you,” Monty taunted me. “That’s all I need and I’ll be weak for a month.”

“Just let her go man,” Avery said.

“She can go once she says it,” he balled his fist and said to Avery.

I stood up and did the only thing that would keep the tension down, “Peter Pan, take me to Neverland!” I shouted and pushed pass Avery and Monty. The laughter came almost immediately. I hopped on Jon Jon’s bike as the tears threatened to come.

I could see Avery out of the corner of my eyes, but I rode on. After tonight, I don’t think I’ll ever be able to show my face in school again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Warrior By -WG-

Fanfiction

537K 14K 35
Living in a military family and being the only girl in the family can have its toll on most girls, but not Alex. Alex enjoyed the training and enjoye...
11.1K 170 10
"Your brother and his heart belong to me. If you want to see him again, you'll belong to me aswell." I glared at him in anger. That boy was a demon...
10.2K 239 37
"So you see, Neverland is not a bad place. It is supposed to be the place of our imagination and magic. There is always trouble round the corner, tha...
27.7K 794 33
Theres a girl...one day she just appeared on the island no memory of who she is or where she came from Theres a boy...named Peter Pan he isnt always...