The Contract That saved my Br...

Od sel_evelyn

What are you willing to help your only sibling? Would you do anything? Well, Alexandra didnt quiet had option... Více

The Contract... that saved my brother but not me
Chapter 2: Ian and Kyle
Chapter 3: He likes me?
Chapter 4: Alex + Ian= love ?
Chapter 5: Engaged
Chapter 6: How about we try?
Chapter 7: Our first date
Chapter 8: Too good to be true...
Chapter 9: Kyle
Chapter 10: Hoping
Chapter 11: Getting better...
Chapter 12: Uncle Luis
Chapter 13: Three more days
Chapter 14: Disaster comes knocking
Chapter 15: My wedding day
Chapter 16: Honeymoon
Chapter 16: Extended
Chapter 17: Going back home
Chapter 18: The Truth Comes out
Chapter 19: After the truth
Chapter 20: Hope
Chapter 21: What should I do?
Chapter 22: Auction and Love
Chapter 23: Finding peace?
Chapter 24: Cheated
Chapter 25: Past and Present
Chapter 26: I am free
Chapter 27: Life goes on
Chapter 28: Wrong deal
Chapter 29: Baby surprise
Chapter 30: Another surprise???
Chapter 31: I still want him
Chapter 32: The truth finally comes out
Chapter 33: Time flies
Chapter 34: Finding Alex
Chapter 35: Continue Finding Alex
Chapter 36: Babies Time
Chapter 37: Finalizing
Chapter 38: The start of the end Part 1
Chapter 39: 38 continued
Chapter 40: Missing
Chapter 41: The start of the end Part II
Chapter 42: The Final Result
Time Passes By: The End
Ending Two (Alternative Ending)

Chapter 1: My new life & home

28.5K 660 74
Od sel_evelyn

I wake up from a long sleep. I feel the leather of the car seat on my cheek. I have one of the bodyguard's black jacket on me. I sit, taking off the drool off my cheek, and take a look out the window. I can't see anything, the windows have black tint on them. Where I am going?

"Where are you taking me?" I ask the driver. But he doesn't answer me, he just continues to drive. I ask again but he ignores me.

I wonder if Johnny is okay. When I got out of the room with Richard, I saw Johnny being taken out of the room he was in. He was just next to my room. Richard assured me he will be okay.

Richard told me I was heading home, but it has been a very long ride home.

The driver brakes aggressively that I get send to the front. "Dude!" I yell.

"Oh sorry Ms. Perez, almost ran a red light."

"It's okay but can I least know where you are driving me?"

"You are almost home, don't worry."

Okay, I guess.

He finally stops and he opens my door.

"Welcome home," the driver says. I get out and see a completely different scenario.

I see a mansion size of the Playboy house. There are tall bright green bushes surrounding the whole house. The grass is so pretty and fresh and little white flowers pop out in random places.

I take a look at the huge house in front of me. It is a four story house, with fancy looking windows, a big wooden door in front and a fountain on the side of the house. It has a cupid as the main piece, spitting the water from its mouth.

"Ms. Perez, I think you should get inside. I heard there is a surprise for you." the driver interrupts my thoughts.

He walks me to the door and opens it. I walk in, and see a lady smiling at me. She has long straight brown hair, light brown eyes and a killer black jump suit on. She looks young yet older than me, maybe 25?

"Don't be afraid, come in!" she walks towards me and grabs my hand. "Richard told me you were coming. I got everything ready for you." she says as she pulls me to an office room.

She sits me down in front of a desk and sits on top of it.

"Sorry, didn't introduce myself, I am Jennifer Wilson, Richard's daughter, and you must be Alexandra, correct?" Jennifer asks.

"Yes, I am Alexandra." I say.

She smiles and looks at her white shoes, "Heh, I thought you might be prettier but you will do. But I guess my brother chose you for a reason."

Okay, bitchy attitude, just like her dad.

"So, how did you met my brother? Wait no, my question is, how did I not know about you? My brother never told me anything about having a girlfriend." Jennifer asks.

Suddenly the door opens, "Jennifer, you ask to many questions sweetie." Richard comes in. Jennifer giggles and hugs her dad. "Dad! I missed you!"

Richard kisses her cheek, "Me too, well mostly your apple pies."

Jennifer laughs, "I go ahead and make you some later. But first I need to know about this girl."

She walks to me, "How did she manage to make brother love anyone else but himself?"

"That's their business Jennifer," Richard says, "Now go away, I want to talk to her. Get to know her more better, I tell you everything later." He sits in his desk and waves goodbye to Jennifer.

We are alone, well except for a bodyguard standing in the door.

"Sorry about my daughter, she is very curious. She doesn't know about your brother or your marriage to my son. So I am telling you not to tell her anything, or else, got it?" Richard asks.

I say yes.

"Okay, you might be wondering why are you in my house and where is Johnny, correct?" he asks.

"Is he okay?" I ask.

Richard nods, "He is fine, at the hospital getting everything check. He will be arriving tomorrow here, so you can see him."

"Really? He is free? Like he can see me and stuff?"

"Yes, he is absolutely free. Of course if he doesn't break his promise of not telling anyone about what happen."

Richard tells the bodyguard to get someone. He leaves then comes back with a short man in a suit. He is carrying a briefcase in his right hand.

"Hey Wilson! How's my favorite client doing?" the man yells.

Richard gives him a hug and sits him next to me.

"Nice to see again Mark, how are you doing?" Richard asks him.

"Great! I've been okay, how can I help you with today?" Mark asks.

"I need the contract I told you to make remember?"

Mark remembers and opens up his briefcase. He takes out a simple red folder and hands it to Richard. "I made it exactly as you wanted, and it's legal. Whoever signs this, can be sure that the full law is part of this."

I turn to Mark, "What do you mean legal?"

He looks at me, "Oh, like this isn't something like blackmailing. The person who signs and doesn't complete the contract can get charges or arrested. The police gets involved, you know? I don't know how to dumb it down more."

"What he is saying is that this contract is the same as any other contract in the world. You sign it and need to complete it, if you don't then it's against the law." Richard explains it.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" Mark asks me.

"I think I am the person who is going to sign this contract." I answer him.

"Wait, you marrying Wilson's son? This contract is for her? But she is just a child!" Mark exclaims.

Richard calms him down, "She is nineteen years old, and pretty mature for her age. And remember you are just a lawyer who works for me so don't worry. Now would you be nice to explain to her the contract?"

Mark corrects himself and nods. We move to a table on the other side of the room.

"Okay, well if you understood everything I said, then sign." Mark says.

I look at him then at Richard siting in his desk. He only smiles at me, he knows I have no choice.

"Where do I sign?"

Mark points to all different places of the contract. "Here, then your initials and now I need a thumb print."

"What? Is this like jail or what?" I ask.

"It is part of the procedure, just do it." Richard says.

I ink my thumb and press it on the paper. "Okay, done." I say. Mark nods and fixes the papers. He gets up and says goodbye to Richard. "I send you a copy of the contract later this day." Mark says.

"Have a nice day." Richard says as he stands up.

I get up and stop him before he left the room.

"The contract said that I can't tell anyone, does that mean my mother as well?" I ask.

"Yes, especially your mother. You need to tell her the typical love story," Richard says.

"What do you mean the typical love story?"

"You know, you saw him and feel in love at first sight. You talked to him online for a while then maybe texted a few times. Then he asked you out on a date, and on that date you kissed and knew he was the one for you."

"Wow, that's a cheesy story." I say.

Richard rolls his eyes, "Well invent something else, just convince your mother that you are madly in love with my son."

He walks to the door and whispers something to the bodyguard. I don't know what and don't care. I am looking out the window, seeing the birds fly. I will never be like one of them again. I will be Mrs. Wilson forever just like the contract stated.

"Ms. Perez, did you hear me?"

I turn around and see a guy looking at me. He looks as young as me and has cute gray eyes.

"Who are you?Are you Richard's son?"

He chuckles but stops, "No, I am one of Mr. Wilson's bodyguards, I was asking if you are hungry."

What? I look at him carefully, gray eyes, tone body, white skin, and dark brown hair, he doesn't look like a bodyguard at all. I didn't even notice him standing there!

"Ms. Perez, are you okay?" he asks.

I nod rapidly, "Yeah, yeah I am."

"So do you want to eat or do you want me to show you the room you will be staying in?"

"I want to see my room." I answer.

He nods and opens the door, "Follow me."

Wow, Richard is really rich. I'm barely getting the picture here.

We stop on the third floor and walk to my room. It is the farthest room to the right of the hall.

"Okay, here is your room Ms. Perez."

"Please, don't call me Ms. Perez just Alexandra or Alex." I say.

"As you order, but I rather tell you Ms. Perez since my boss told me to."

"Fine whatever, it is just getting annoying."

I open the door and see my amazing room. A queen must have live here before! There is a queen size bed with beautiful brown colors of covers and pillows. It has posts on all corners of the bed, with dark brown curtains being dripped over the posts. There is two fine wood dressers on each side of the room and a desk with a laptop in front of the bed.

It is pretty cool and big compare to my other room back home.

Then it hits me, I wont be able to go home. I won't see my friends or mom like I use to.

"Do you need anything else Ms. Perez?" the bodyguard asks me.

"No, I just want to take all of this in," I say.

"Okay, I will be outside if you need anything."

I just nod.

"Wait! What is your name? Or you just called bodyguard?" I ask.

He smiles, oh super cute, "My name is Kyle Harrison, but you should just call me Kyle or whatever you like. I am your personal bodyguard now."

"Really? Like do whatever I want bodyguard?"

Kyle chuckles, "Well with some limits but yes I am all yours."

For some reason that got me nervous. He sounds like if he is flirting with me.

He smiles and closes the door. I sit on the edge of the bed and look around.

ZThis is going to be my life now, grand and rich but why do I feel like I am going to be miserable? Isn't this what all people want? To get married with a rich guy and get whatever you want?

I lay down and take a deep breathe. I close my eyes and let them rest.

..

"Ms. Perez, wake up."

I don't wanna!

"Mom, please! Five more minutes!" I yell.

"I am not your mother."

I recognize his voice. I sit up and look at around. I see Kyle next to my bed.

"You okay?" he asks.

So it isn't a dream? It is a true nightmare.

"Yes, what time is it?"

"It's 8:oo, morning." he says.

I sit, "Oh, so what are you doing here?"

Kyle sits next to me, "I am here because I need to tell you that you are meeting Richard's son tonight. For you to get ready to go shop for something to wear for dinner, I am going to be your company for the day."

Oh great, I am going to met my future husband. What joy is traveling inside my body. Not.

"Okay, well, let me wash my face and we can go."

Kyle gets my hand, his hands are so soft. I like how they feel. I stand and look at him, he is smirking. "I'll let you get ready. I will be outside."

He walks out and I get ready.

..

We ride inside a black Lincoln model car, it is so cool! Kyle is driving and I am in the passenger sit. "You like Linkin Park?" he asks.

"Yeah I kind of do," I answer. He turns on the radio and one of their songs plays.

"Can I ask something?" I ask.

"No personal questions."

"No it's about Richard, is he a drug dealer?"

Kyle chuckles, "Wow, you think he is like the godfather or what? Alex, Mr. Richard is a smart man, that's all. He gets power from the fear he creates, but nothing he does is illegal. Well except his punishments and they way he gets things done." So pretty much every thing.

"You called me Alex," for some reason that's all I heard from him. He apologizes but I say its okay. I said he can call me Alex when we are alone.

"Okay, Alex, like I said, Mr. Richard isn't really a bad guy just tough to get to," Kyle says.

"Okay, just want to know my father-in-law."

We finally arrive to this boutique. A dark skin woman greets us and asks if I would like some wine. I see women, mid 20's and 30's, trying out dresses, blouses, and shoes.

"I heard that Ms. Perez is looking for a dinner dress?" she asks Kyle. He just says yes.

She takes my hand and twirls me around. "A size 3?" she asks me.

"Yeah, that's my size," I answer.

She smiles and gets a lot of dresses in like 30 seconds! "Okay, let's see, how about this beautiful black Chanel dress?"

I say no, don't like black that much. She shows me two more dresses until she gets a red off the shoulder dress. Kyle takes the dress and looks at it then at me. "I think this is the one, her green eyes will look beautiful and her light skin will look great." he says.

"I thought I was shopping here." I say.

"Yes, but I know what color fits a woman correctly and I know what Ian likes," Kyle answers.

So that's my husband's name, Ian Wilson.

"Come on, try it. I think you will like it." the lady says. She gets my hand and drags to the dresser room. I put on the dress and it fits me perfectly. I get out and Kyle is stunned. The sales lady claps, "I love it! You look so beautiful."

I ask Kyle if I look good, he only tells me to look for myself. I see myself in the long mirror, and I have to admit it, I look good!

"We will take it," Kyle says to the lady. He gives her a credit card and tells me I look okay.

"Let's go, just choose a pair of shoes to go with the dress. I will be waiting in the car."

I get some silver heels and leave.

We go eat lunch. Kyle gets a ham/bacon sandwich and I get a BLT. We finish eating but stick for a while.

"So, how old are you anyways?" I ask Kyle.

"How old do you think I am?"

I think for a while, examine him well. "21?" I ask.

"Close, 22, I am 22 years old. Why you ask?" Kyle asks.

I shrug, "Just want to know my stalker for life."

He laughs, "What? I am not your stalker. I could care less but it's my job to take care of you."

He has a very cute laugh.

"Okay whatever, we have to go. You need to get pretty up for your boyfriend." Kyle stands and takes me with him. We go back to "my home."

I get to my room and start taking off my clothes. I need a shower like super bad.

...

I am putting the final touches on my make-up. Jennifer bought me a new case of make-up and hair products and items. Kyle knocks on my door and comes in.

"Wow, you are not that bad looking at all." he says.

"Jerk," I say. I stand up and look at him.

He looks so surprise yet amazed. "You okay?" I ask.

"Yes I am, you ready for dinner?" Kyle asks.

Before we leave, I check myself in the mirror again. My hair looks wavy and pretty resting on my shoulders. The dress looks nice on me, and the simple make up is okay. I fix my bangs quickly and run out of my room. Kyle stops me before I reach the stairs.

"Three things I need to tell you: 1.) There are important people from the city, so behave well. 2.) Ian is the one with black short hair and he is wearing a red tie. And three, your mother and brother are present." Kyle explains.

What? My mom and Johnny?! They are here! I start to feel so happy and anxious!

"Relax, you do great." Kyle whispers on my ear. I look at him in the eyes, "Do I look okay?"

"Beautiful, now let's start walking." He takes my hand and wraps it around his arm.

As we start walking, I see more and more people with their thousand dollar suits and dresses watching me.

"That's her?" I hear a man ask.

Then I see him, Ian. He is wearing a black tuxedo with a red tie. He has white skin, light brown eyes and thick black hair. He is looking at me like if am something annoying. He looks upset.

"Everyone, this is my future daughter-in-law, Alexandra Perez." Richard says with great pride. The crowd claps and smiles.

"Go on son, don't be shy." Richard pats Ian on the back. Ian kind of smiles and steps close to me.

Kyle passes my hand to Ian's hand. "You look nice." Ian says. He sounds so fake but the crowd buys it. We get in front of everyone. Ian gets two glasses of wine and gives me one.

"I am honored to have such a precious woman by my side. And I am more honored that she will become my wife," he says, "Cheers!"

"Cheers."

I drink some wine to relax me but it doesn't help. Ian and I walk to the main table of the room. Richard and Jennifer follow behind and sit with us. Jennifer is wearing a white strapless dress that goes to her knees. She has her hair in a bun and red lipstick. Richard has your typical black tuxedo but he doesn't have a tie.

"So little brother, how did you met Alexandra?" Jennifer asks.

Ian looks at me then at Richard, "How about you tell them Alex."

I look at him, you serious!?

"Well, uumm, we met at the..." I can't think of anything to say!

"They met at Ian's college graduation party." Richard says.

"Yeah, I liked her and I asked her on a date." Ian explained.

"He asked me out to the movies and I said yes. It was super awkward though, he didn't know if to take my hand or ask for it. But at the end, he wasn't as shy, right?" I ask. Richard smiles at me like if I did a good job.

"Yeah, and I took her on more dates and I knew she was the one, so here we are." Ian completes the story. He drinks his wine and orders another one. Jennifer looks at him for a long time. I guess she doesn't buy our story.

"I guess she fell like I did with her father, love at first date." I hear her voice on the back of me. I stand and turn around, "MOM!" I hug her so tight, "Mommy, I missed you so much!"

"It's okay, Mr. Wilson explained everything to me. You shouldn't have ran away because you thought I was going to get angry at you! I am angry cause you didn't tell me about Ian but I am happy that you are happy." Mom says.

"I am so sorry mom! I swear I will never ever going to cause you trouble. I love you mama," I hug her.

She releases herself and smiles at my "fiancee". "So you the lucky guy to get my daughter?"

Ian stands and sighs, "Hello, it's nice to met you. I am Ian Wilson." He shakes her hand like it was a business deal.

"Hi I am Jennifer Wilson, I am his sister. Nice to met you." Jennifer says across the table. My mom waves and smiles.

"And I am Richard Wilson, it is so nice to finally met you in person, Lizabeth." Richard kisses her cheek and a hug.

My mom blushes for some reason, "Nice to met all of you. You are my new familia from now on huh?"

"I guess we are, sit with us."

My mom sits next to me.

"Where is Johnny?" I ask.

"Oh, he is talking to a friend."

"Well excuse me, I am going to talk to a friend as well," Jennifer leaves the table.

"So Lizabeth, did you like flying first class?" Richard asks.

"It was amazing! I never thought you get fed shrimp instead of damn peanuts!" my mom exclaims.

Ian chuckles and looks at her, "You never got in a plane before?"

"No way Jose!"

"My name is not Jose." Ian says stupidly. He didn't get the expression.

"Son, she is just being dramatic." Richard says.

"Sorry, I am a very dramatic person." my mom excuses herself. I kiss her cheek, "It's okay mom."

A salsa song plays, "Ms. Perez would you like to dance?" Richard asks my mom.

"Sure! I love this song!" my mom goes to the dance floor before I can stop her. I don't want for Richard to get closer to her in any way.

I see them dance like a professional dancers. Everyone is cheering them up and yelling. Ian laughs, "Stupid dad." he drinks his glass of wine and stands.

"Where are you going? Don't we have to look as if we are in love?" I ask him.

"Heh, well I am going to the bathroom. And for that second question, I have this to say," he gets close to me, "I could care less of what this stupid people think. The only reason why I am stuck with you, it's because I need to marry to get my money."

Ian walks away, leaving me alone with the feeling of stupidity and humiliation. He is so cold. He doesn't care about anyone or anything! I don't want to marry him.

The party continues, and I start to met my new friends and family.

I pretend I am happy and in love. Every single person in the room buys it, even my mom. Ian isn't next to me, he hasn't come out of the bathroom.

"So, who is your designer?" Angelica asks. She is single, and the daughter of the president of one of the gas companies in the state. She has short blond hair with blue eyes and wearing a black mini dress.

"Oscar de la Renta, I like him." I answer.

"Wow, beautiful and expensive. But I guess Ian doesn't care as long as you are happy." I shrug and drink some wine.

Kayla comes next to me, "You are so lucky to have Ian!"

She is a petite tan girl with long blonde hair from California. Her father is the same as Richard, except he has a legitimate business.

"Where is Ian by the way?" she asks.

"He is.." before I can come up with something, Kyle suddenly comes to the rescue, "Sorry ladies, but I need to take Alexandra away."

He drags me outside, "You okay?"

"Yeah I am fine, why did you pull me outside? Is something wrong?" I ask.

"No, but I see that Ian isn't with you and you are drinking too much. Does your mother allow you to drink? How old are you by the way?"

Since when does he worry? Why suddenly does he care?

"Look, people in here do more dangerous illegal stuff. So what if I am drinking? My mom doesn't care, she is so into this party. And why do you care?"

Kyle steps closer to me, "Fine, get drunk and embarrassed yourself. And I only care since my life and job depends on me taking care of you. Don't get mad at me because Ian is a dick to you." He leaves so upset but whatever. I totally forgot how to get back to the party. I am walking around the empty house. I get curious and start to explore. I see light coming from a room and follow it.

"You are engaged," I hear a girl's voice.

I look inside the room and see Ian. "Please, I don't love her or even want her in my bed. She is just a child thinking she is in love," he kisses her, "I don't love her."

She smiles and they start kissing. I stand there looking at them having sex in my bed. I look around the hall and recognize it.

I start to cry, even though I don't love him. But what he said makes me feel like crap like something useless, not even useful for sex. I don't appear attractive to him at all.

The girls sees me and stops groaning. "She's watching." she whispers.

Ian looks up, "You wanna join?"

You fucking dick!

I run away, I don't even know where I am going. I fall down and I stay there. I cry out of misery, feeling helpless, and stupid. I am never going to be happy! He is such a freaking jerk who doesn't care about anything!

"Alex, why are you crying?" Johnny hugs me from behind.

I stand up, "Why do you think I am crying? I am going to fucking marry a jerk who fucks with other chicks because of you! What did you do to make Richard so mad?"

He looks so shocked and confuse. "What are you talking about? You gonna get married? Is that what this party is all about?"

He doesn't know? I thought he knew.

"Alex, tell me now what the hell is going on? Why are you saying those things?" he stops, "And how do you know Richard?"

I take a deep breathe, "I don't know what you did, but you were going to be killed. Richard kidnap me and said the only way to save you is to marry Ian. So I accepted but I don't know if I can make it without loosing my mind."

Johnny hugs me, "I am so sorry. I swear, if I knew what was going to happen, I will never have done it." He releases me, "Perdon hermanita, this is my fault. If I wasn't an idiot you wouldn't be here."

I ask him what he do wrong. He shakes his head, "You gonna hate me more."

I chuckle, "I don't hate you, I know you would have done the same if I was in your shoes. But please just tell me what you did."

Johnny face becomes stone, "I tried to runaway with the money, and maybe tried to kill him." He just said it with no remorse or guilt.

"What the hell you mean tried to kill him? What were you thinking?!" I yell.

"That's it! I didn't think about it! I thought because he trusted me and I had the power to do so, I did what I did. I thought by now I would been in Cancun or Hawaii."

"But you aren't! I am here stuck in this house, and you are going to be living in fear of Richard for your whole life. We are both doomed," I say.

He tried to hug me but I move aside. "I am not blaming this on you but this just teaches you that playing with fire just isn't as fun as it may sound." I say before I leave. I find the party and the bar. I ask for more wine and drink. Jennifer finds me, "Hey, where were you? The party is almost gonna finish."

I feel the alcohol getting through my brain and body. I wanted to walk away but my face high five the floor.

"Oh my god! You okay?" Jennifer exclaims. A guy helps me up but I almost fall again. Richard and my mom come quickly. "Alex, are you drunk?" my mom asks. Jennifer is holding me up, "I guess she is."

"No I am not! I am okay!" I yell. I push off Jennifer and go start walking to the side.

"Come on," Richard grabs my arm and pulls me to his office. Jennifer and my mom follow behind.

"Let me go!" I get my arm back and sit down on the desk.

"You should be embarrassed Alexandra. You are drunk," Richard says.

"I don't care. Besides this is my first time, give me a break." I say mumbling. Not true...

I just feel pain on my cheek, my mom slaps me, trying to get some sense back into my brain. "Alexandra Perez! Don't talk to him like that and stop acting like a child! You never drink or behave this way." she exclaims.

I let some tears run down my cheeks. "Don't hit her again Lizabeth, violence is not the answer in this case," Richard puts his arm around me, "This is what she needs to do in order to learn to be responsible. I am upset that she is in this condition but I guess there is always a first for everything."

"I know but she never acts this way." my mom says. She is so naive.

Jennifer comforts her, "It's okay. How about we all rest now?" She turns around and her bodyguard comes in, "Get Ms. Perez to the guest room, she needs to sleep."

I have my head down but I hear her footsteps leave the room. Jennifer whispers something to Richard, then the door opens. I hear his stupid voice, "So family meeting or what?"

I look at him, his hair is all messed up and he has lipstick smeared on his neck and shirt. Richard has an idea of what happen and slaps him, "What the hell do you do? Were you smart enough to put a condom?"

Ian laughs, "If you know what happen then why do you ask? And as far as I know, Alex is just my trophy wife. The whole thing is just a contract."

"Wait, what contract?" Jennifer asks.

Johnny comes in randomly, "Where is Alex?"

"I'm here," I whisper. He comes to me and hugs me, "Dude, I thought you ran away."

"Okay, this is freaking awkward. What the hell is going dad?" Jennifer asks.

I start to chuckle, "Did you really think I am in love with your stupid brother? This is the only way your daddy won't shoot my brother."

Jennifer starts shaking her head. She begins to laugh. "Wait, oh my, how stupid am I?!" she walks towards me, "She is your way to your money, huh Ian?"

Ian says yes. She nods, "So dad, was this the best you can find?"

What?

Richard looks uncomfortable and irritated. "Look, all of you just shut up." He points at Ian, "You are going to marry Alex for your damn money and for you to become a man!" he exclaims. He looks at Jennifer, "And you young lady, you are gonna shut that shit mouth of yours and say nothing about this."

He is looking at Johnny now, "you, the bastard who tried to kill me, you need to say nothing to your mother. Don't act like if you all innocent, got it?" Johnny just nods.

"What a great family I have now huh?" I ask. They all look at me like I'm crazy.

I walk to Ian, "I have asshole fiancee, a bitchy sister-in-law, a crazy father-in-law who fucking kills people, and a big brother that is so lost. Oh plus a crazy mother who believes others than me."

"You're drunk Alex," Johnny says.

I turn to him, "Yeah but I know what I am saying."

"I am not going to be insulted by a gold digger, I am out." Jennifer storms out of the room. Whatever, I don't care!

Johnny shrugs and leaves the room. He knows I am right.

"You gonna leave too Ian? My love?" I ask.

He smiles evilly, "You are such a dumb ass, remember I am only marrying you to get what I deserve. Night my love." He leaves, leaving me alone with Richard.

"You are one special girl. I am not apologizing for my actions. But," he turns me to him, "You are going to pretend to be happy, got it?" His voice turns so mean and controlling, "I don't care if Ian will love you or not but are going to be the perfect wife to him. You sign a contract, and if you don't want to cause your mother a heart ache, then you should behave."

He has his hands on my arms, getting tighter by the second. He asks if I understood what he said; I just nod. He releases me, "Now go take a shower, and sleep well. You are going to be busy starting tomorrow." Richard leaves and his bodyguard walks me to my room.

"Anything I can get you ma'am?" he asks.

"No, but do you know where Kyle is?" I ask.

He thinks for a while, "I believe he is resting. He wasn't feeling well."

I thank him and close the door. I strip down and take a shower.

I finish and put on some pink pajamas. I lay down on my bed, looking at my house's roof, thinking of what is happening.

There is nothing really to think about though: I have a new life now. I have a new family. I have a new house I am going to call home.

My life isn't going to be the same. My home is going to be hell.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

139K 4.8K 22
Jonathan moon a 28 year old good looking billionaire who is not only known for his accomplishments but also for his cold heart and harsh attitude an...
32.6K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
688K 1.2K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
19.5K 585 6
"I told you already, I don't want to do this any more accepting was a mistake in the first place, find someone eals " she yelled . "Find someone else...