Sugar, Sugar » NARRY

By letnarrylove

Sugar Daddy, Harry Styles, begins to have actual feelings for his Sugar Baby, Niall Horan. Everyone disappro... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
read this note!!
18
how to view 18
19
20
21
22
please read
23
24
update on my life
25
26
27
28
30
pls read - it's important !!
BRACE FACE
31
i'm back & here's a look at my 2019

29

2.4K 117 152
By letnarrylove

A/N: Amelia will be portrayed by the lovely, gorgeous Cindy Kimberly. A picture of her is included on the side, hope this is helping you all visualise this story. x

Oh, I also found out who the ginger is! Her name is Cintia Dicker. She's 29 in real life & I thought that was perfect because Harry is 28 in this story! Ahah.

Harry's POV

It had been precisely a week after the interview with NewsWorthy, and the media only amplified my name. Displaying clips of our little chat on every blog and using it to make clever headlines. I couldn't walk the streets without people yelling my name, wanting to chat with me, asking me questions, wanting autographs, and asking for pictures.

Niall hasn't answered any of the texts I'd send him and whenever I asked Amelia about him, she'd simply ignore the subject. I missed him. I craved his attention, not anyone else's. I sometimes caught myself wondering what he was doing every hour of the day.

Sighing, I unlocked the front door of my house and went to my bedroom. I fell back on to my bed, stretching my sore arms and legs. Whenever I rolled over, I noticed the check from the news channel that I needed to cash and on top of it, Maya's number.

Hesitantly, I grabbed it and unfolded it, displaying various numbers in bright red ink. I grabbed my phone that was overflowing with notifications and slowly typed the numbers into it.

Maybe it was because I was lonely, or maybe it was because I was still pissing over seeing Niall and Amelia together, but somehow I had my phone to my ear waiting for Maya to answer the call.

"Hello?" she answered after two rings.

I swallowed. "Maya? This is Harry."

"Harry! Oh, I was hoping to hear from you. Unless it's something bad, of course. Was there something wrong with the check?"

"No, it's fine. I haven't cashed it in yet, but I'm sure it's fine! I was just calling to, uh, ask if you'd like to go out for a drink?"

"Yes, that would be so nice," she laughed. "I've had quite the week."

"Me as well," I sighed. "See you here at nine?"

"Yes! See you." She hung up the phone, and I felt a harsh pang in my chest. Did I make a mistake? I wondered. But, this isn't any different than Niall agreeing to go to coffee with Amelia.

I shook the thought from my head and proceeded to get myself ready. I decided on a white button-up, black jeans, and brown boots. I added enough gel to my hair to slick it back but not enough to make it appear dirty. As I finished up, I couldn't help but picture all of the nights I spent in here trying to make myself look good for Niall. I sighed and covered myself in cologne, then left the bathroom.

A little before 9:00, I heard a buzzing sound that let me know someone was at my gate. I pressed the button underneath the security camera that shows me who's there (for safety reasons, of course).

"Come on in, it'll open automatically," I spoke into the mic. Minutes later Maya appeared at my doorstep. My jaw nearly dropped at her appearance. If Niall can gawk over Amelia, who says I can't do the same over someone else?

Her ginger hair was pulled back, leaving half of it in a clip and half of it resting long on her shoulders in a semi-wavy style. A black dress covered her body and stopped flowing just above her knees. A necklace hung around her neck and the contrast between it and her dress made her eyes even more blue. I saw Niall's eyes in her eyes.

"Hey," she whispered shyly. "Nice to see you again, Harry."

"You too!" I smiled. "You look great. Shall we go? I hope it isn't too early for a drink."

She shook her head and followed me off the porch. Riding to the bar was a little awkward, and I felt a little dizzy every time I glanced over at Maya whose attention was focused on the road. It was definitely strange, so strange.

"You alright?" she finally asked when we pulled into the parking lot.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I say, taking in a deep breath, avoiding her glance. "Why?"

"You just seem out of breath, that's all."

"Oh, well, I'm good. I can assure you that!" I sent her a smile beside hoping out of my car and walking to the passenger side to open her door for her. She thanked me and purposely leaned in to brush her arm against my chest.

Maya's fragrance wrapped around me, and I felt the same dizzy feeling I had felt in the car. Like she had cast a spell on me with the touch of her finger.

We walked in together and grabbed a seat at the counter. It was extremely loud and stupidly drunk men and women were on the dance floor while the semi-sober couples watched them from their comfortable spot in the booths.

"Harry Styles?" the young, tan-skinned bartender opened her jaw in shock when we we sat down. "Oh my god! See, I knew I made the right decision whenever I took this job. Can I have a picture?"

I chuckled and posed for a quick picture before sitting back down beside Maya.

"What will it be?" the bartender asked completely forgetting the man who was seated before us.

"Give me a glass of your strongest wine and a dry martini for the lady," I replied, sending her a wink and already feeling intoxicated even though I was very sober.

"Coming right up!"

Maya leaned in and whispered in my ear, her breath tickling my lobe, "How'd you know that was my favourite?"

I shrugged, "Who doesn't love a good martini?"

The bartender returned with our drinks quickly after we had ordered them. I took one small sip of the dark coloured wine and felt a burning sensation flow down my throat that felt good but terrible at the same time. By the time I had finished two glasses, I felt so intoxicated that the music at the bar now sounded far away and in the background.

"Harry, babe, you should stop," Maya laughed, still drinking on her first martini and popping an olive into her mouth.

"One m-more glass," I slurred. As I downed another glass of wine, I felt like I was floating, like I was in paradise and nothing mattered except for what was happening in that moment. Maya turned to look at me and gave me a smirk before placing her hand under her chin and leaning against the table.

She blinked her sky blue eyes. "Kiss me, Harry, I know you want to."

I rubbed my eyes in attempt to see things clearer. "Huh?" I asked. "Did you say something?"

She shook her head and sipped on her fresh martini, letting her red lips linger longer than needed.

"Kiss me," I heard the voice again and felt myself moving closer to her. I carefully placed my lips on her own and let out a breath when she moved her arms to wrap around my neck.

I tasted her martini on her mouth; dry, cool, and spicy. She had me wrapped in another one of her spells, enveloping me in the kiss and playfully biting my lips gently.

I caressed her cheek and ignored the flashing lights surrounding us, thinking it was simply the effect on the dance floor. My heart pounded in my chest, and I didn't feel anything. I didn't know where I was or why I was there, all I knew was that I was kissing someone and that the tongue tracing my mouth wasn't Niall's.

A/N: Double update? I'm on fire.

What do you all think is up with Maya and Harry?

Here's how she looked in this chapter:

Love you all xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 4K 40
Ever wonder what it's like to be Niall or Louis wife? Or being pregnant with Liam and Harry? This is what this preference is. It's about having a bab...
110K 2.5K 22
While on tour, Louis starts to feel stressed, and Niall starts feeling pressured to be perfect. As they tour though America, Niall and Louis decide t...
268K 13.8K 25
The model who stole the Spotlight, stole Harry's dignity. Everything that begins with bad intentions ends with bad consequences, but Harry fails to r...
278K 3.9K 19
Book Five. Just a bunch of Harry Styles one shots as you both get used to dealing with a toddler and a newborn.