Her Bite Sucks |✔

By danivalla54

Highest rank #88 in 10/29/16 *not edited* She was the most popular among women kind. She could make any man d... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Characters
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
**********
48
49
50
Epilogue

12

110 33 32
By danivalla54

Ryan's POV~

A fly buzzed over my head, annoying the crap out of me. All I could think of is how cruel my parents were with me. I didn't know what to do so they could change. Somehow I felt like the fly.

Just flying around annoying everyone in my path. I pulled out a newspaper an rolled it up.

My parents were like the rolled up newspaper.

And I was the little dirty fly.

I swat the fly with one blow killing it in the instance. It came crashing to the ground staying still forever. Deep down I felt bad for killing the annoying thing but I just had to kill it.

I guess that's how my parents felt about me. The little good memory that I remember in my childhood about my parents was probably the time when I was born. While normally people forget the first few years of their lives, I can remember when I was born.

My mother's eyes were tender and sweet and my father smiled like never before. They were proud of me. I remember opening my eyes for the first time and seeing my mother full of joy with tears in her eyes. After that my mind went in a blur. I don't know what time my parents stopped seeing me the same way.

"Hey Ryan!"

I ran to my window at the call of my name. Sammy stood below my window looking up at me.

"What happened to you? I've been looking for you all over school." She called out.

"Climb up on my window so I can tell you." I waved for her to get up.

She nodded and found a ladder leaning against near the garage. She brought it over and placed it by my window. She swifty climbed the ladder and sat on my window.

"What happened to you?" She asked.

"Mrs. Trinity sent me home early." I shrugged and sat next to her by the window.

"Did you get suspended?"

"No not at all. Mrs. Trinity just sent me home and that's all."

"That's weird." She gave a small snort. "I wouldn't have ever thought Mrs. Trinity be a cool person."

"I'm just glad she let me go." I smiled at the memory.

"Do your parents know what happened?" Sammy asked.

"My mother is not home and my father is somewhere inside drunk. They don't realize what is happening to me." I sighed like always whenever I think how my parents don't worry about me. "Enough of them tell me what I miss." I changed the subject.

"Nothing much." Sammy made her lips go straight. "Just the epic talk of the party from last night and the announcement for prom night."

"Who is prom queen and king?" I asked curiously.

"Cody Smallwood obviously." She squirmed and smiled.

Of course Cody.

He was like a greek god fallen from the sky and has every girl drooling for him.

Even Sammy.

Though she tries to hide her girly side, I cant help but mentally laugh at the faces she makes when ever Cody is mentioned.

"And queen?" I cocked an eyebrow.

I was actually quite interested who this year queen was going to be. Even so I was practically the nobody of the school, I still had this bad side when it came to girls.

"Just some girl." Sammy gagged. "By the last name Scott."

"Scott? Who's her?"

"How am I suppose to know?" Sammy flapped her arms around. Clearly she was envying the new queen.

"Chill girl I'm just asking." I laughed and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"Of course you're asking." She pouted and stuck her tongue out like a five year old. "Too bad I couldn't ever be queen." She sighed.

"Why not?" I tried looking into her eyes but she quickly blushed and looked the other direction.

"I'm not pretty. Lease girly."

I could actually feel her wanting to be queen just for Cody.

"Even if I was, nobody will vote for me." She went on. "Besides its too late for the change. Cody and whoever Scott is will make a pretty good couple for the prom. Especially for the dance."

"You could at least go beautiful to the prom. Not that you aren't beautiful already." I rubbed the back of my head.

"Can I confess something to you." She looked up at me with longing in her eyes.

"Shoot."

"I really like this guy." She started to play with sleeves of her leather jacket.

"And who will that be?" I smirked knowing the answer already.

"This guy that I've had a huge crush ever since. Even so I really like this guy, I'm worried he doesn't feels the same way as I do."

"Let me guess, Cody Smallwood."

"Cody? Oh um yeah how did you know?" Her eyes widened.

"I'm your best friend I practically know you since forever." I laughed. "Besides I've seen your face whenever Cody is around. You practically go girly." I made fun of her and wrapped her tighter in my arms making her struggle for air.

Before Sammy could say anything else, my mother came walking down the sidewalk. Her eyes quickly caught me and Sammy sitting by the window.

"Hide!" I pull Sammy with me making us fall on the floor. I quickly closed the window and drew my curtains together.

"Did she see us?!" Sammy slid under my bed.

"Stay cover i'll go downstairs to make sure." I paved around the room in circles.

One thing my mother hates besides me getting in trouble is having people over. Especially if it involved with me.

"Ryan!" I heard my mother yell from downstairs.

"She found out!" Sammy started to panic.

"Out the window now." I dashed over to the window and opened it.

"She is going to see me!" Sammy whispered shouted.

"I'll distract my mother while you go down the ladder. Try to hide behind some bushes and run to your place." I told her my plan.

I got out from my room and ran down the stairs. My mother waited for me at the bottom with red eyes and a vein popping from her forehead.

Anger was written all over her face.

"What happened to you?" I little snort escaped from me when I saw her carrying her heels on her hands, walking on barefoot.

She fisted her hands together and pushed me aside taking huge steps up the stairs to my room.

Oh no Sammy!

"Mom wait!" I called out.

She turned back and glared. A small form of a snarl curled her lips.

"Did you talk to Mrs. Trinity?"

"If I were you I would start confessing." She spat and totally ignored my question.

I needed more time to stall in order for Sammy to escape from my room.

"Wait!" I ran up the stairs and blocked the door of my room. My mother's eyes widen in surprise at my sudden speed up the stairs.

"I saw her already." She gritted her teeth.

"Saw who?" I laughed nervously.

"It! Her! She! Argh move over!" She pushed me aside and slammed open the door.

I slapped my hand on my forehead.

"Ryan Jonathan Edenfield!"

My heart pounded in my chest imagining Sammy caught red handed.

"Where is she?!"

"Where?" I popped my head inside my room to see everything perfectly normal. The window was closed and even the ladder disappeared.

Phew! She made it!

"Ryan...." My mother grabbed my hair and started to pull upward.

"What?" I winced in pain.

"Don't you try fooling me! I clearly saw a girl with you!"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I pressed my teeth together.

"Don't you lie to me!" She dropped me to the floor. Her shadow casted over me and she once again pulled me by the hair. "Listen twirt head I'll let this go since I'm in no mood to stand you."

You are never in the mood, I thought to myself.

She let go of my hair and slammed the door to my room shut. Outside the door I could hear a few clicks.

"Now what?" I turned the knob of the door but couldn't open the it. "Hey what the heck mom!" I yelled as I realized my freaking mom locked the door from outside.

"Consider this as your punishment." My mother's voice came from the other side.

"Its not fair!" I started to yell.

"Your right." I could hear my mother hum. "Maybe your friend needs a little visit... From me." She gave out a cackle and I could hear her walk down the stairs.

"MOM!" I banged on the door making my knuckles turn purple. "MOM YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 394 55
Unedited version. Heart ache, Love, Friendship and betrayal. Nadine lived a life with fantasy in her mind. She loved to read books and her life was g...
6.6K 491 44
If he had known danger, death and vampires would follow, he would have asked for disownment. *** Jesse Parker was never particularly close to his fa...
27.5K 673 37
18+ "You can't lie to me Quinn." He reached forward and grabbed her jaw in his hands, forcing a gasp from her mouth. "Not when my name is so fresh on...
1.9M 42.3K 42
TW!!! Stalking! Obsession! Toxic! But all consensual! After Blade served 6 years for 2 charges, aggravated assault, and battery. Getting out at 25...