Naughty Chat 'Chat Noir x rea...

By authorrr_

(Y/n) has always lived in Paris and she loved it her Best Friend is Nathanael but what happens when she trans... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Sneak Peak
Ask Questions!
The sequel is out!
Answered Questions and A Thank You

Chapter 24

32.1K 921 1.2K
By authorrr_

Enjoy~ *Crying*

___________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

Everything's been great. No problems well for the exception of a few akumas causing trouble but always solved by my two favorite heroes.

"Hey (Y/n)! Your friends are here!" Mom calls out. I slip on my jeans quickly and my shoes.

"Coming!" I call back and grab my phone and earphones. I fix my shirt and run downstairs to see Marinette, Ayla, Nino, and Adrien sitting on the couch with mom and dad.

"Hey guys" I say. They all wave and stand up. "Well I'll be going now."

Mom and dad wave and we head off. Where is Nathanael?

"Hey guys...did you pick up Nathanael?" I ask. We stop halfway and they all look back like 'oh shit we forgot.'

"Guys! Again?" I huff and start dialing Nathanael.

"Well he isn't exactly social when he's with us" Ayla says, "Only with you because you guys are best friends."

I sigh and hear the rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey Nat!"

"Hey uh are you guys already hanging out?" Nathanael asks, his tone visibly unhappy.

"No actually I'm on my way to pick you up!" I say happily.

"Really?" He asks. Now there's a positive tone.

"Yeah I'll call you when I'm there bye!" I say and hang up quickly. They all look at me.

"Okay let's go" Nino says but I quickly stop them.

"You heard me, I'm going okay? Go to the park and we'll meet you there" I say. They head off but Adrien hesitates. I give him a thumbs up and shoo him off.

I start walking to Nathanael's house. This isn't the first time they've forgotten him and it makes me feel bad. I try to make him feel more comfortable around us but it never seems to work, they're just too different but there's no harm in trying and I don't plan on giving up. I cross the street and within a few more minutes, I call the artist.

"Hey Nat I'm here" I say.

"Okay I'll be right down."

After a few minutes, he opens the door and I give him a smile.

"Hey champ!" I chirp.

"Champ?"

"Yeah thought it would make you feel better" I say and he rolls his eyes playfully. We begin to walk to the park and surprisingly he has no sketchbook.

"You don't have your sketchbook?" I ask

"No, thought it was time for a break" He shrugs. I look at him in surprise.

"Are you sure you're okay? Are you even Nathanael?!" I ask and feel his forehead. He smacks my hand away and laughs.

"Yes and yes" He says and we chuckle. We spot the park in the distance and see our friends sitting and talking. I look at Nathanael who hesitates and I notice his hands ball into fists.

"Hey, hey listen" I start and I turn his face to look at mine, "It's going to be okay, just talk to them about anything, they like you and want you here okay?"

I try to reassure him but that look is still in his eyes. The familiar look that says that they don't belong here and they are not wanted.

"I promise Nathanael, they are awesome friends and they care about you" I say giving me a smile. He glances at them and back at me before nodding.

"Okay I'll try" He says exhaling sharply.

"I'll help you" I reassure him and we walk to the group.

"Hey guys!" I exclaim. They all look and wave.

"Hey" Nathanael says quietly. I chuckle and we start talking about anything. I look over at Adrien who's looking away silently. I go over and sit next to him.

"Hey you okay?" I ask leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Hm? Oh yeah" He says and shrugs me off. My lips twitch into a frown but I sigh. I look down at my phone.

"School starts in a bit" I say. I look at Nathanael who is chatting with Nino. My tomato child! I'm so proud!

"Let's walk shall we?" Marinette says and we start walking, chatting along the way.

~

"Adrien are you sure?" I ask.

"Yes! I said I'm fine" He says a bit harshly. I tilt my head in confusion. I'll wait until after school. The teacher comes in and starts another boring lecture. I tune everything out and scribble down in my notebook. Why is Adrien giving attitude? Is he mad? I sigh and thankfully school goes smoothly and we walk out already.

I look around and spot Adrien.

"Hey Adrien!" I call out but he doesn't even glance back. He gets in the car that is waiting for him and it drives off. I stand there shocked.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I huff, raking a hand through my hair. Why did he leave? I meet up with Marinette and we hang for a bit.

"Hey what is that?" I ask. Marinette looks up and gasps.

"Uh I need to go, you know-" She gets up and runs.

"Wait Mari-!" But she's too far. Damn she's a fast runner! Then I see Ladybug zipping through the sky and I see the feline meeting up with her. I run across the streets ignoring the gasps and screams of people. My phone buzzes and I pick up.

"(Y/n)! We're-" I bump into someone and the phone falls. I look up and my eyes widen.

"Elliot?" I stammer.

"(Y/n)? What're you doing?" He asks picking me up.

"I'm just, ya know, walking?" I say sheepishly.

"Really? I'll walk with you" He says. I grab my phone and call back Ladybug.

"Hell-"

"(Y/N)! Come to the Eiffel Tower! Quick!" She yells and hangs up.

"Elliot! We need to go!" I say grabbing his wrist and bolt into a sprint. Panic rises in me a bit. After running for what seems like three freaking marathons, we make it. I look around and Elliot looks at me in confusion. I see the feline jumping down.

"Chat!" I call out running to him. He looks at me and looks away.

"Chat seriously what is up with you? You've been acting weird ever since I was about to fly out" I say grabbing his chin and making him look at me. "What is up with you?"

He looks at me with worry and sadness.

"On that day..." He starts, "The reason why I took so long wasn't because I went the wrong way but something happened."

"What happened?" I ask him looking deep in those green shiny eyes.

"He was kissing someone else, sweetheart" I hear behind me. His eyes go to that person and his eyes widen. I turn around slowly and the first thing I notice is those honey eyes and a killer smirk.

"And that was me" My eyes widen and my grip tightens on his wrist, "Oh how rude I am let me introduce myself-"

They're quickly cut off when Ladybug jumps in, glaring daggers and panting.

"Volpina!"

______________________________

The end.

Thank you everyone who has made it this far with me even when I took long updating and when I made shitty decisions.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me and voted on my story, I don't know all of you but I still love you guys because without you guys I probably would've stopped and I am grateful I didn't.

I'm grateful I have connected with you guys and I'm proud to call myself an author. Thank you to everyone who has given me ideas I'm sorry I can't name all but you know who you are.

The story is not over though. There will be a sequel which will come after I finish another two or three stories.

Again thanks to all of you. Every single one of you counts just remember that. I love you all my potatoes and if you want to talk about anything just message me anytime and I'll try my best to answer early.

Since I'm such a good Author-chan please read the next chapter.

I love all of you and I'll see you later~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 34 13
After years of living in her kingdom, Princess Y/N of Nalia is moving to Paris, France after the King and Queen gave their throne to their son Derek...
215K 7.1K 13
Marinette befriends Chat Noir, even though he doesn't know about her alter ago Ladybug. When she disappears on her way to Alya's, what will happen? W...
32.4K 833 20
(Y/n) was just a young girl when she moved to Paris, France. When she met Adrien, they became good friends. Until Adrien's father, Gabriel Agreste, s...
581K 19.7K 39
(Y/n) and her mom just moved to Paris, France. In all honesty, she'd rather go live on the moon rather than here. She was the only miraculous user fr...