My Gangleader!

By 00Air_Bear00

Okay this is book two of my gang leader series. Book one you should read first~The Gangeleader Wants Me?!?. T... More

Chapter 1- Lilli
Chapter 2- Luke
Chapter 4-Lilli
Chapter 5- Mike
Chapter 6- Luke
Updating/New book
Chapter 7
Chapter 8-Lilli
Chapter 9-Luke
New book
Chapter 10-Lilli
Chapter 11-Charlie
Chaper 12 ~Luke
Chapter 13~ Lilli
A/N
Chapter 14~Luke
A/N
Chapter 15~ Matt
Chapter 16~Lilli
Chapter 17~ Luke
Chapter 18~Lilli
Third and Finally Book

Chapter 3-Lilli

4K 138 5
By 00Air_Bear00

"Hunter!" I scream as I bang on the door.

"Mommy, I'm scared." I walk over to faith and hug her.

"It's okay we won't hurt you or your mother." I turn around at Hunters voice and gasp.

"Charlie you were in on this! You asshole, just go rot in hell!" I say and look away tears in my eyes. I should have never trusted him. I think to myself and hug Faith tighter.

"Hunter what are we going to do? I couldn't find the boy."

"Don't you fucking touch him!" I say walking over to him.

"And if we do what will you do?" I growl and lunge for him.

"Don't touch my..."

"MOMMY!" I stop and see Daniel get carried in here.

"My babies." I hug him and hug Faith. "Charlie why?" He shrugs and walks away. I kiss their heads and walk over to Hunter.

"Please Hunter!"

"Sir the Blood Roses are here." He smirks and walks out leaving me alone. I sit on the bed with Faith and Daniel in my arms.

"Hello?"

"Kaley get us out of here."

"Luke I found them!"

"Lil get back I'm breaking the door down." I look away as the door burst open.

"Baby!" He hugs me and hugs the kids.

"So you finally decide to show up uh?"

"Shut it Hunter." There was a flash as both guns went off and after everything settled I cried out.

"Luke!"
---------------------------------
Oh shit...haha sorry readers I had to.... but you guys love me! Luke got shot, Hunter escaped.... ugh you guys can hate me now, lol I'm joking. Peace out~Erica

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 63K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
180K 5.7K 64
**COMPLETED** Lily has been tormented by the memories of her mother's murder since she was eight years old. She's spent years terrified that the men...
2.1K 137 66
Harvard Law student McKenzie Rosinsky ran away from home taking her little sister and their nephew. In a desperate attempt to save her nephew from gr...
1.8K 52 56
Thank you E L James for Fifty Shades Of Grey Trilogy and your amazing characters. Your books kicked me into writing variations of stories using your...