𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍 *DI...

By gothjaehy

"i love you for infinity, il mio fiore" !¡lower case!¡ ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚ ¡includes ddlg & possessive mates! a... More

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒 introduction 𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞
࿐ ࿔*:・゚ o n e ࿐࿔*:・゚
୨୧ ˻˳˯ₑ*॰¨̮ t w o ୨୧ ˻˳˯ₑ*॰¨̮
·˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ♡ t h r e e ·˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ♡
༉‧₊˚✧ f o u r ༉‧₊˚✧
ੈ♡˳ f i v e ੈ♡˳
⋆¸*ೃ☼ s i x ⋆¸*ೃ☼
注♡
e i g h t
n i n e
Week notice
t e n
e l e v e n
Character update⭐️
t w e l v e
t h i r t e en
f o u r t e e n
{ Appreciation to all my readers!}
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
//im back!//
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
༊*·˚ t w e n t y f o u r ༊*·˚

·˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ♡ s e v e n ·˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ♡

42.9K 918 565
By gothjaehy

JORDAN'S POV

it was morning when i woke up,i was still laying on aunt rose. i shifted around,stretching as i let out a big yawn making uncle em chuckle.aunt rose laughed and sat me up, she beamed at me making me smile.

"morning bambi."

"morning aunt rose."

i giggle softly, gently nuzzling into her as i kissed her cheek in greeting.

"hey! what about me? "

uncle em whined, making me giggle as i stood to greet him as well. wrapping my arms around one of his legs.

"good morning uncle em!"

"morning, little bear."

"lets get you some breakfast!"

aunt rose said picking me up and walking to the kitchen and placing me on the stool. she walked to the fridge before stopping after opening it.

"would you rather bath and then have breakfast or breakfast then bath?"

"bath!"

i yelled giggling making aunt rose laugh with me.

"okay let's go!"

she said picking me up and i started sing on the way to the the bathroom.

(rose sings the hare's part and jay sings the hatter's)

we burst out in a fit of giggles once we reached the bathroom. aunt rose opened the water putting my favourite scent of bubbles in the water before helping me take my pjs off.

when the bath was ready aunt rose put me in and started to wash me. when she washed my hair she asked me to tilt my head back so she could rise the shampoo out without it getting in my eyes

"your insecure,don't know what for" aunt rose start to sing

"you're turning head when you walk though the do-o-or" i carried in grinning at her

"don't need make up to cover up! being the way that you are is enough."

"everyone else in the room can see it!"

"everyone else but youuu"

"baby you light up my world like nobody else!"

"the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed!" i giggled as aunt rose did a dramatic hair flip

"the way you smile at the ground it ain't- wait who smiles at the ground?"

me and aunt rose stopped singing at looked at each other before laughing till our tummies hurt. after i finished my bath aunt rose took me out and wrapped a towel around before turning around and pulling the plug out the tub and placing it on the side

"ok bambi let's go get you dressed!"

she said smiling at me, giggling i started to waddle to my room.

"bambi what are you doing?"

"i'm waddling! waddle,waddle,waddle."

"you are too cute for your own good!"

when we reached my bedroom i sat on my bed aunt rose gave some panties to put on.i put them on dancing around as aunt had put my record player on. she put a disney record on and 'under the sea' started to play as the music filled the room i danced around while aunt rose sang and looked for and outfit i could wear.

once the song finished aunt rose put lotion on my body and then started to put my outfit on.

"breakfast time!"

aunt rose yelled laughing and picking me up and placing me on her hip. opening the door and turning the bedroom light off she walked down the stairs.

as we walked down the stairs we where met once again with the red eyes. it took a lot of courage but i smiled at them,making them smile back and wave.

i giggled and hid my face in aunt rose's chest making them chuckle. i look up and saw kate. once we reached the bottom of the stairs i asked aunt rose to put me down.once i was down i ran into kate's arms giggling.

"hello, little cullen" she said moving some strands of hair out of my face.

"hi kate!" i giggled hugging her making her gasp

"i see you found your voice"

"yep!" i laughed making her laugh with me

"well i'll let you get back to what you where doing" she kissed my cheek and put me down

"bye,kate"
"bye,little cullen"

she waved back. while i was walk to aunt rose. the guests smiled at me and some even awed which was a bit weird

"ready for breakfast?" aunt rose said leading me to the kitchen.

"yepadoodle" i laughed skipping to the kitchen, she laughed and when we got in the kitchen pick me up and put me up on stool.

"ok don't move bambi i don't want you to fall,okay?"

"yes aunt rose" she smiled and started to cook.

"what would you like to do today bambi?" she said her back facing me.

"can we go shopping!" i squealed "and we can bring uncle em!" i giggled.

"i'm sure he won't mind"

aunt rose replied. i didn't replied and stayed silent thinking. i haven't see daddy,mummy or renny since we came back from the denali covern. where could they go? they're probably at the cottage,yeah that's where they are.

"breakfast is severed for the princess!"

aunt rose exclaimed placing a plate infront of me.

"aunt rose!"

"what's wrong?" she replied looking around, in worry.

"why would you give something green you know something that's green never tastes nice!"

i heard a lot of different laughs including uncle em who was walking into the kitchen at the moment

"she has a point!" he said smirking at aunt rose making her glare at him

he held his hands up in surrender "sorry" he muttered making me giggle

"at least try it bambi,please for me?"

i hesitated a bit, "ok" i picked up the toast and taking a bite,chewing it for a few seconds before swallowing. i looked up and smile at aunt rose.

"it's good."

"yay!" she laughed dancing around making me and uncle em laugh. uncle em sat down next to me while i ate.

"so, what's this i hear about you wanting me to go to the mall."

i looking at him a gave him a cute smile.

"please."

"no."

"pleaseee."

"nope."

"pleaseeeeeee"

"n- ugh fine!"

"yay,thank you!"

he laughed and kissed my forehead,he got back up and kissed aunt rose then walked up the stairs to change i'm guessing.

it didn't take too long before we were all ready to leave and get going.

"alright guys let's go, quick into the car! the sooner we leave the quicker we can come back."

aunt rose put me in the back seat where my car seat had been placed,buckling me in she made sure i was secure before closing the door and and climbing in the front with uncle em in the driver seat. aunt rose put the radio on and uncle em started driving to the mall while we sang along to the songs making uncle em chuckle at us.

we arrived at the mall about 20 minutes later and uncle em park the car before getting out and taking me out placing me down and holding one of my hands and aunt rose my other one.

we walked into the mall and went into the a store called forever 21. uncle em looked at aunt rose and laughed while she rolled her eyes. we came out the store 40 minutes later with 8 bags for me and aunt rose,uncle em sighed while we laughed at him.

we had make about 5 trips to the car to put the bags in but now we had just ordered lunch for me to eat. after we got our food uncle picked me up and ran to the car yelling.

"freedom woo!"

making aunt rose burst out laughing and follow us with my food in her hand. once we where on the road again aunt rose turned around to look at me.

"bambi would you like to eat now or later?"

"later please aunt rose."

i smiled softly ,she returned the smile and nodded turning around again. uncle em drove the car in a comfortable silence. we reached the house and uncle em took everything out of the car and put it in my room while me and aunt rose went to piano room.

placing me down on the stool "can you play something for me?"

she asked hope filling her eyes. i giggled and nodded closing my eyes i just let the notes come to me and started to play.

when i was done i looked up to see guest there looking me in awe making me blush and them start to clap i giggled and said thank you and got of the seat and ran to aunt rose. she picked me up and place me on her.

i let out a yawn and rubbed my eyes,it had been a long day and i was pretty tired.

"i think it's time for a nap don't you" aunt rose smiled.

"noooo" i whined.

"yessss" she copied me making the guest chuckle "you can come back later and talk to covens all you want later okay?"

"mhm"

i replied my eyes already closed making everyone snicker,aunt rose picked me up and quickly ran to my room opening the door and taking my shoes off she placed me in my bed before kissing my forehead and covering me with the covers and leaving the room,leaving my door opened a bit. i lay in bed for a few minutes till i fell asleep.

2 HOURS LATER

i shifted around trying to get comfortable not wanting to wake up yet i groaned and sat up rubbing my eyes.

getting my covers off my body and getting down from my bed i walked to my door opening it and slowly walking down the stairs while holding onto the rail. once i reached the living room the covens looked over at me before they gave me warm smiles i smiled back and went to sit on the couch next to a man with brown,messy,shoulder length hair and a small beard with red eyes.

me being still quite short i tried to climb on the couch failing i huffed. suddenly being picked up i was placed next to the man.

"thank you sir" i smiled.

he chuckled "no need for that call me garret and you're very welcome" he replied.

i nodded "my name's jordan" i grinned

"nice to meet you jordan" he laughed.

soon everyone started introducing themselves i had met so many people. they where the denali, egyptian, irish, amazon covens, several nomadic vampires,the french coven! they where soon nice to me suddenly my stomach growled making everyone look at me and then we all just laughed about it. before i went to eat i asked whether they had seen my sister and my parents.

"yes, a few days ago. they left to go see your granddad i think"

"oh, thank you" i say walking to the kitchen i though about what i had heard. why would they leave me? i mean he was my granddad too but how come renesmee is the only one to meet him? it's not fair.

"bambi are you okay?" i looked up and saw aunt rose standing in the kitchen.

'it's ok jay don't cry. it's ok they didn't forget you daddy would never forget you. never.'

"yes i'm ok aunt rose, could i have some lunch please?"

"yes sure darling."

she picked me up and placing me on a seat before heating up the food we had brought earlier. once it was heated she placed it in front of me and put some ketchup and placing it in front of me before kissing my head and sitting in front of me staring at me at me. worried filled her eyes, she knew something was wrong and i couldn't hide it.

i quietly ate my lunch. once i had finished the front door open. looking at aunt rose in confusion, i heard foot steps running into the kitchen looking at the door i saw renesmee run in .

her eyes met mine and they lit up, like two shiny stars.

"jay jay!"

she squealed and ran up to me aunt rose pick me up and put me down knowing renesmee wanting to hug me. as soon as i was put down warm arms wrapped around me pulling me into a hug i hugged back smiling happy that she was back.pulling away she said,

"you won't believe who i met!"

with all the hope i had i wished it wasn't who i thought it was but i was wrong. they had forgotten me. feeling my chest tighten and a lump in my throat i felt tears fill my eyes.

"jay jay, what's wrong?"

renesmee looked at me.i turned and walked over to aunt rose who looked quite fretful picking me up and holding on me close, she rubbed my back as a sob escaped my lips.

"shh bambi,what's wrong?" she tried to calm me but all i couldn't think or make out the words.i heard two pairs of rushing footsteps coming into the room.

"what happened? rosalie, what did you do?"

the voice of daddy filled the kitchen holding onto aunt rose tighter i let the tears fall wetting aunt roses shirt.

"give her to me, i can calm her down." i heard mummy say.

"bella i don't thin-"

" rosalie,give me my daughter."

mummy cut aunt rose off she sounded angry. aunt rose tired to get me to let go but i cried even harder, i didn't want to let go. i needed her.

"shh bambi don't cry i'm right here,would you like to go to your room and talk about it?"

i nodded quickly, wanting to leave the whole scene.

"ok i'll take her."

mummy said as soon i she said that i clinged onto aunt rose and shook my head

"maybe she's let me."

daddy said reaching over to take me. i shook my head vigorously not wanting him,i trusted him the most. i only wanted aunt rose.

"i think i should take her. she seems not to want you two right now."

with that said aunt rose filled a glass with water and carried me into my room. she sat down on my bed me on her lap she started to hum a slow tune it calmed me down i sat up and sniffed wiping my tears. she gave me the glass of water and i drank a bit before giving it back to me,she place it down.

"jay,darling what's wrong?"

i looked up at her and said only 3 words that where running through my mind ever since renesmee told me who they went to see.

"they forgot me."

aunt roses eyes filled with realisation before she pulled me close and hugged me whispering she was sorry and that she would never forget me and more comforting words and slowly i fell into a deep sleep.

ROSE'S POV

once bambi had fell asleep i quickly changed her into her pjs and tugged her in. kissing her head and leaving her to sleep. i don't think she'll wake up tonight.she's had a long day. walking back into the kitchen i started to clean up where bambi had eaten

"how dare you."

a voice filled with anger said behind me turning around i was faced with an angry bella and an upset edward.

"what?"

"don't act confused rosaile i know what you're doing"

"what am i doing then bella?"

"you're trying to steal my daughter away from me, that's why she didn't want me!"

anger ran through my veins making me look at her in disgust.

"how dare i? how dare you, bella. you disappear for days without a note or text on where you are and you show up here acting as if nothing is wrong. if i may be the one to remind you the volturi are coming soon and you're not helping by disappearing and forgetting your daughter."

"we didn't forget her!" she protested!

"then why didn't you take her,huh?"

no, reply. typical.

"exactly. the only reason she wanted me was because she knows i would never forget her and i would always be there for her. always."

________________________________
2743 words! wow i've been doing really long chapters now i'm so happy i can do them. tysm for 1.3k reads leave your opinions and please vote! enjoy this chapter! the volturi come in the next 2 chapters ;) hehe enjoy!

i love this movie,it made me cry :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
182K 7.5K 53
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1M 44.7K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
648K 32.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...