Adopted by Ashton Irwin (M.C.)

Od Happyduck5

UNEDITED NO LONGER WRITING On Emily's 17th birthday she gets and unexpected surprise. 5 seconds of summer no... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapater 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Im sorry
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 31

446 5 8
Od Happyduck5

*Emily*

Last night was the best night I've had in a long time. Michael, for some reason, likes me in a way he can't explain. I couldn't sleep all night because I kept replaying the time with him in my head.

Michael has always been my favorite, from the start. But I like him more than him just being my favorite, that's something I can't explain either.

"Wake up!" Maggie jumps on me, I groan putting myself under the covers.

"It's to early on a Saturday."

"It's eleven in the morning you lazy ass."

"Ugh, okay I'm up!" I sit up looking at her. I can tell she's supper happy, still not a smile though. "What's going on with you?"

"Luke, I couldn't sleep last night. He was just so sweet when we were dancing."

"Yet still no smile." I narrow my eyes.

"My face won't let me, but I am on the inside."

"If your starting to like him why don't you tell him that, maybe even ask him on a date."

"But what's the fun in that?"

"Your such a tease." I throw a pillow at her face.

"Lets go down and see what the guys are doing."

When we get down stairs I only see four if them on the couch watching tv. "Where's Michael?" I ask.

"Still sleeping." Cal says.

"I'll go wake him up." I turn around stomping back up the stairs. I stop at Michael's door, very slowly I turn the handle so that it wont make noise. I close the door behind me cause I'm going to kiss him. I tip toe over to him, bend down placing a soft smooch on his pink lips. His eyes flutter open then he smiles.

"I'd like to wake up to they every morning." His morning rasp muffled with pillow.

"I mean I could try." I smirk.

"What time is it?"

"11:15ish."

"It's too early."

"That's what I said." I chuckle. "Come on, up." I shake him.

"Or-" He grabs me and throws me next to his. He buries his head in my neck. "We could cuddle."

"That's sounds really good right now, but we can't take to long. Remember we have to lay low about what we'er doing."

"I know." I feel him kiss my neck, giving me butterflies.

"What are we doing for our date, and when?"

"It's a surprise, I think tomorrow. And how are we going to get out at the same time?"

"I'll just tell then that I made up with Alex and you could say you meet someone and are going on a date with her." I suggest.

"Sounds good." He nods.

"Feels good." I giggle.

"Is this what it's like dating a fangirl?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you always make reference to us, it's cute."

"Well thanks, and yes I think it is." We get up walking down the stirs together.

"What took you so long?" Ashton asks.

"He's really hard to get up."

"Next time just pour water on his head." Luke doesn't look up from his phone.

"And if she does, I'll be doing that to you Hemmings."

"Muke moment." Maggie yells.

"I prefer Malum." Cal smirks.

"Oh my god, it's a triangle!" I look at Maggie.

"Crap, it is." Her eyes get wide. "FANFICTION IDEA!" She runs out if the room.

"Where are you going?" Luke asks.

"To write a fanfic!" I hear the thuds if her feet going up the stairs. I peek out, she hops like a ballerina.

"Sometimes I read Muke fanfiction..." Luke stairs at his hands. "It's so detailed." He closers his eyes, shaking his head. Everyone starts to laugh. I'm sure Luke never looks at Michael the same.

"That kind of makes we want to read fanfiction now." Ashton says.

"Don't, you'll be scared for life." I tell him. "Hey, we've never used the pool, I should invite my friends over and we an all hang out."

"Yay, I can see Tana!" Calum jump up and hugs me.

"How was your twos dance last night?"

"She wouldn't stop blushing, it was so adorable."

"And you Luke."

"I couldn't stop blushing, it was lovely." He laughs.

"Dad, did you enjoy yours?"

"Yeah, she was really sweet." He doesn't seem that interested.

"Okay, well somebody get out snacks, and get the pool ready, I'm going to go invite them over." I go back to my room to text my friends telling then about the pool party. They soon reply saying that they will come.

"Pool party today, the girls are coming over." I peek into Maggie's room. She looks up from her phone nodding. "How far you get on the fanfic?"

"I just have so much to write, it's going to be great." She puts her phone away getting out her bathing suit.

"I'll let you change." I escort myself out going back into my room to change into mine. I have a cute one piece swimsuit. When shopping with the guys Ashton refused to buy a two piece. He said the other guys wouldn't be able to control themselves. It's red, strapless and has a v neck. That was the arrangement. I put it on feeling free and happy. I put some shorts and a black shall over myself to walk around in the house until the other thinks get here.

From: Kitten
Can I come in your room, I wanna show you my amazing, awesome, supper cool swim trunks!!

To: Kitten
As long as Cliffaconda behaves.

From: Kitten
I'll tryyyyy.

The door to my room opens, Mike struts in and poses for me. He has Pizza swim trunks...

"Your suck a dork!" I laugh, taking my phone out and posting a picture on twitter.

"Your making it very hard for Cliffaconda to behave." He pouts looking me up and down. He also says it a bit loudly. Shushing him and closing my door, locking it I go over to him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Remember we have to be careful."

"I know." He whines, putting his hands on my hips pulling me closer. "this is going to be so hard."

"Someone is bound to notice at some point."

"The only person I can think to trust is Maggie." He says.

"Me too, but we should let her figure it out." I place a kiss on his lips, it's lasts for many seconds and then we pull apart. "Okay, let me make sure it's safe for you to sneak out. I peak out if my room looking both ways. The hall is clear. I nod to Mike, he rushes out winking at me, I keep my door open, now that I have no reason to keep it closed. Maggie walks in with a one piece on too, just simple black.

"You and Luke should kiss under water." I tease.

"I don't think that's going to happen." She shakes her head rolling her eyes.

"Have you at least gotten close to smiling?"

"No, but I can feel this odd feeling that makes me all mushy."

"Awe, you do like him the way he feels about you." I scrunch my face.

"The girls should be here soon let's go down stairs."

When we approach the rest of the guys Luke's eyes widen at the sight of Maggie. "That's so unfair, you know what that would do to me, and went along with it anyway!" He scolds her.

"No, actually I didn't." She sasses.

"Just smile already, your killing the poor boy." Calum chuckles.

"You do realize Tana is coming over in a bikini, right?" I say to him. He stops eating the chip in his hand and looks at me the way Luke had done a second ago. "That's what I thought, good luck." The door bell rings, I head over to it. Gege stands on the other side.

"Come in!" I hug greeting her.

"Nice to see you all again!" She waves to the boys. They wave back.

"We'er just waiting for the others to get here." I tell her, she nods and sits down next to Ashton. Just before I close the door, I see another car pull into the drive way. Alia, Rachel and Tana step out. Once inside, they guys show us where the pool is.

It's huge, I have to say.

"Hey Tana, guess what." Calum smirks. I'm smart enough to know he's up to something. "SNEAK ATTACK!" He screams while throwing his arms around her and then jumping into the pool with her. We all stand laughing while we wait for them to come up to the surface.

"Is that your only way to be able to wrap your arms around me Hood?" Tana asks a bit annoyed, but you can tell she liked it.

"No, but I can't tell you liked that so watch your back." He winks then slowly going under water, swimming to the latter.

Ashton turns on music up on the speakers. We all jump in, swim and have a good time. Michael hangs around me as much as he can without it looking like something.

"Guys, the whole pizza floaty!" Luke stops us all, we look at him in confusion. "Mike, remember last year we bought this huge pizza floaty, put it in the bin over there, and never used it."

"Ohhhh yeah, we should use it now, go get it." Michael orders Luke. Luke sighs and does what Mike told him. "The power I have over him." Michael whispers over to me, chucking. Luke gets out the deflated floaty.

"Who wants to help blow it up?" He shouts hopeful.

"I will." Maggie gets out if the pool.

"Okay, if you loose air I'll give you some more." Luke tried to wink...but fails, it was still pretty cute though.

"You suck at winking Luke!" Maggie bites her lip.

"Do not, I consider myself as the wink master, the god of winking." He's trying so hard to make her smile, it's breaking my heart that Maggie won't.

"You keep thinking that." Maggie giggles, but without the smile.

It's then when I come to realization, that Luke might be going about this all wrong. "Hey, someone else help Maggie, Luke I need to talk to you." I step out of the pool, grabbing his arm and dragging his confused butt outside. (It's a indoor/outdoor pool).

"What is it?" Luke asks.

"I think trying to get her to laugh a smile out isn't going to work. I think you need to tell her how much you care, while being funny is what might get her to smile."

"How do I do that?" He asks eggar.

"I don't know, I just though I should share my thoughts. You have to do that rest." I smile skipping off, leaving him thinking alone.

"Where's Luke?" Gege asks when she sees me coming back in.

"Deep thinking." I step back I to the pool. Ashton, Maggie, Alia and Rachel are all helping to blow up the pizza float. They are not even half way yet. I look over to Tana, Calum right next to her with and arm around her. "Hey Gege, you never told us who your favorite is in the band."

"Oh...I'll keep that one to myself. So will Alia and Rachel, they like the same as I do." She blushes.

"Yeah you wouldn't allow it." Rachel tell me.

They don't know I like/somewhat with Michael. It must be Ashton, cause there would be no way one of then was going to be my mum. Nope! I decide to let it go, then Luke walks in, he says nothing and helps with the float.

"I think we should all play truth or dare." Calum blurts. Ashton looks over at him and glares.

"Fine but nothing that involves my daughter kissing anyone." He points his finder, putting the float in the water. I look to Michael who grabs my hips without anyone noticing, it's just looks like he's helping me on the float. Once everyone's on I start.

"Alia, truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to admit you like Ashton." More of a truth in a dare really... Her mouth drops and she stairs at me.

"Alight fine, your fathers hot!" She groans in defeat. I look over at Ash who is nodding his head taking it in.

"Hey, Em would it be okay if I dated one of them?" Ashton asks.

"No." I state clearly, he pouts but let's it go.

"It's only fair we know who you like then." Gege tells me.

"Not a chance."

"Is it Micheal, he's the only one that's open to date."

"I'm not looking for anything." Michael says next to me.

"Whatever you people do, you won't get it out if me unless I want to say."

"I have my money on Michael." Alia points.

"Let it go guys." I giggle.

The rest of the day is nice and relaxing, we all get to know each other a little more and form better bonds.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

34.4K 521 33
❞You guys fight too much. Please, Just give it a rest!❞ Jade Clifford doesn't know what to do when she realizes her parents are happy anymore. She be...
1.1K 143 20
5 Seconds Of Summer. The band everyone has been talking about. When an offer to tour the United States appears, they accept immediately. On their la...
45.4K 1.2K 32
Alexis has suffered from a past that no 13 year old should go through.The five boys from One Direction are sent to a local orphanage to adopt a child...
15.7K 412 27
Olivia Murphy had no idea what was to come on her 17th birthday. She was with her best friend when she was introduced to a band: 5 Seconds of Summer...