Double Incubus Seduction

Autorstwa bookgoddess715

Hot. My skin was ablaze my every cell was tingling in anticipation of something I didn't even understand my s... Więcej

Learning something new and very sexy
Author Note
Realizations
Author Note
Author Note
Plans
Moments
Complications
Author Note
Just a taste
Author Note
Heat
Author note
Holding Back
Authors Note
Needing Answers
Homes
Fighting Back
Newest Beginning
The Storm
Authors Note
Author Apology

History part 1

10.9K 328 80
Autorstwa bookgoddess715

The rest of the work day seemed to flash by, but my mind never strayed to far from Ruxin and Raphael. I could feel them as if my body was being called to them along with my soul.  I tried to stay focused during my meetings, but more than once Camble had to grab my attention. By the time everyone was beginning to leave for the day I had yet to accomplish anything of significance. I still had a mountain of work to complete when Camble knoked on my door to tell me she was leaving for the night.

Looking at the clock I decided I had waited long enough. No more cowardice, marching out of my office without a second thought I made my way down the the corridor. I pushed my way into their office, and there they were the both of them looking sexy as ever. Time stood still for a moment as a simply drank in the sight of them. Raphael was sitting at his desk staring at a pile of documents his brow tight in concentration. Ruxin was lying on their plush couch his thick muscular arm covering his eyes, but I could tell he knew I was there his body tensed as if he was hyper aware of my presence. Raphael looked up from his seated position his sad and tired eyes meeting my own as if he had only just realized that I was real and not a figment of his imagination.

Ruxin stayed where he was unmoving he didn't even look my way. I guess I should be relieved he didn't rush to me and overwhelm my body with his intoxicating essences, but in a way I wanted them to. Raphael's eye were roaming my body with longing but he remained unmoving from his position.

I guess it's up to me to make the first move........great.

"Princess what are you doing here?" Raphael asked softly.

"I have something to say and I need the both of you to hear me good" I say pulling on all the confidence I had only recently discovered.

"Of course what ever you need" He said half heartedly

" I-I don't know what all of this is and this is all kind of scary I don't think I can-"

"Stop"

Ruxin's deep husky voice sound strained and broken. Causing my eyes to shift to his. What I saw made my heart clench in despair. His eyes were blood shot, his brow crinkled in agony.

"I can't just sit here and listen as you reject us so easily. I can't."

"Princess, please you are our world our everything" Raphael said his sas eyes barring into my soul.

"This is all sort of scary I don't know anything about the world the both of you live in and I am still uncertain as to why the two of you would choose me. I am insecure and plain, but I feel such a strong connection to the both of you. And I would never want to hurt you." I could feel my throat becoming choked with emotion, but I forced myself to continue. " I can't promise that I will be perfect or even brave but I am willing to try. I know I haven't know you both long but I feel as if I my life wouldn't be the same without you two. I don't want to close myself off to the possibility of love even if it may be a bit unconventional."

There it is I said it, the ball is in their court .

Faster than I could even see Ruxin had moved from his position on the couch to stand in front of me. He stood close enough for our chests to brush against one another, and for me to see the sea of emotions in his eyes. He stared deep into my eyes searching for any signs of doubt or fear, but I had none. It didn't matter that they weren't human deep down I somehow knew they could never hurt me. When he saw that is wasn't going to back away from him he stepped closer and gently brushed his palm across my cheek.

The feeling of his hands running across my skin and tangling in to my hair sent a rush down my spine. As if that was the invitation that he had been searching for he used his inhuman speed to crash his lips to mine in an earth shattering kiss. The contact of his lips on mine sent electricity through my body. Causing my knees to go weak, but before I could sink to the floor he used his free hand to pull me against his firm chest. I moaned at the way his hand clutched my waist and held me tight against his body.

I've never been kissed like this before in my life!

I felt as if my body was on fire everywhere he touched my skin left a trail of heat. I could feel his emotions drowning me through our connected lips . Happiness,gratitude , lust and an overwhelming amount of love that excited me and made my heart swell. Yet, as I felt these emotions I could tell they were Ruxin's doing he was doing something to make me feel what he was feeling as he kissed me. I felt as if I was floating on air, no worries or insecurities, but I wasn't whole there was a piece of the puzzle missing

Raphael.

Breaking my kiss with Ruxin I gave him a sweet smile that he returned with a wide grin of his own. His dark eyes flash red with what I assume is lust causing my heart beat to increase. Turning away from him I face Raphael his eyes are a bright red with lust, but I can still see the fear of me possibly rejecting them in his eyes. Stepping closer I grab his hand to try and put him at ease.

"Princess you have just made use more happy than you could ever realize and you you may not understand yet but we love you more than anything  you are our queen. You own our hearts and souls we are your just as you are ours." His eyes burned with truth causing my cheeks to darken.

" It is true kitten we have lived a long time, but you are the most important person in our life past, present or future." Ruxin had moved to join us at Raphael desk. His arms around my waist while my hands were cradled In Raphael's warm palms as his fingers drew small circle's into my skin.

I didn't know what to say their words not only turned me on but made me fall for them a bit more. So leaning forward I placed a soft kiss upon Raphael's lips which he quickly deepened. His kiss was slow and intimate unlike Ruxin's fierce kiss filled with passion. I could feel Ruxin leaving possessive bites and licks across the length of my neck. Distracting me from Raphael's swift hands pulling at my dress try to reveal my most intimate areas.

God they can kiss. I guess that's a skill that comes with being a demon sex prince.

Focus Chris you had an agenda!

I lazily attempt to break away from Raphael but he only pulls me closer molding my lower half to his own. I can feel a blush creep down my body when I feel a very noticeable bulge brushing against my body. My body shakes with lust I almost can't believe just how badly I need them. Breaking away from them I step back far enough so that I wouldn't be quite as tempted to race back into their strong arms.

"I want this to work." I say "I want us to work but before we can...um move forward you need to explain things to me I mean I just found out that the supernatural world is very real!"

"Of course princess but maybe we could discuss this somewhere more private there is a lot we have to say"

"And kitten unless you want us to ravage you on that desk we should leave soon"

Before I could blink Ruxin's hand was intertwined with my own and in a single breath we were no longer standing in their office. We were outside of their castle like home.

"Oh my god that was......how did you do that?"

I could hear their deep laughter at my amazement but was to shocked to care. We just freaking teleported!

"All in good time princess tonight you will know everything and we will take the first step in making you ours forever"

"And this time I will be damned if we let you slip away again tonight you will sleep in our bed"

They looked so sexy their red eyes no longer caused my fear but intense arousal and lust. I still wasn't completely calm from our evening make out session and I could feel myself beginning to throb with desire.

"But before we begin why don't you go upstairs and freshen up and I will cook us dinner-"

Some how their insistence that I stay the night excited my body even more. Even though the thought of sharing a bed with them made me nervous.

"And I will bring you some clothes to change in to kitten so you go and relax"

Their bathroom was amazingly beautiful with marble counters and floors not that I was surprised their entire house was luxurious. The shower was made of glass with multiple shower heads going in all directions. My body was humming at all the naughty things I could do with my men in that shower.

But the best part was surely their tub which practically a hot tub with jets and temperature adjustments. Their were scented soaps and shampoo's lined along the counter along with crisp white towels.

Well they did say to relax

Once I had the tub heated with warm passion fruit scented water and the jet were going I quickly striped off my dress and sunk in the tub.

After my bath I searched the bathroom to see if Ruxin had left a spare set of clothes but found none. I was considering putting my dress from before back on when Ruxin burst into the bathroom holding a pile of clothes.

The sudden entrance caused me to loosen my grip on my towel. I quickly grabbed it but not before Ruxin had a chance to get a glance at my left breast.

This is so embarrassing!

He was looking at me like he wanted to devoured my body and that look alone was making me a quivering mess.

"I am warning you kitten my patience is wearing thin anymore displays like that and you will be in our bed moaning our names before the night is over"

He left without another word closing the door with a solid click. My heart was pounding against my chest and my mouth was hanging open, my words caught in my throat.

Once dressed in the shirt and boxers Ruxin brought me I found my way downstairs following the smell of cooking to the kitchen.

Raphael was standing in for the of the stove looking delicious as ever no longer in his business suit but a black muscle t-shirt and a pair of joggers. He smiled when he noticed me standing in the door way.

"Hey princess have a nice bath?"

"Yes it was amazing, but Ruxin forgot to bring me any pants to wear" I said quietly. Secretly pulling at the hem of the soft white shirt trying desperately to cover more of my exposed body.

When I am with Raphael and Ruxin I forget my insecurities completely ,but being this to Raphael only in a shirt and boxers my doubts in my physical appearance come flooding back.

I said I wouldn't worry about insecurities anymore but who was I kidding?

I not claiming I am ugly or fishing for reassurance but it's hard not to doubt my ability to please two men when they are modeled after Adonis.

I am a tall woman with wide hips, long legs and a large bust. I also have a stomach despite numerous diet and weight loss plans. I have a round bottom that jiggles a little when I walk and fluffy thighs.
The shirt Ruxin brought me though it was a male's shirt it was tight against my bra-less chest. The ends of the shirt feel against my thighs it wasn't that short but I wasn't used to wear such a small amount of clothing.

"I knew exactly what I was doing kitten I wanted to display the curves you have selfishly hidden from our touch"

Turning around I see Ruxin entering the kitchen dressed in low riding sweats and no shirt.

Damn

He wrapped his arms around my waist and planted his has firmly on my ass. I would have enjoyed the moment so much more if I was so worried he would notice my stomach or my exposed thighs.

"What's for dinner brother?" Ruxin asked his lips brushing against my neck. He was acting like was completely normal for his hands to freely roam my body.

"Lasagna Bolognese and a kale salad but I have something else's in mind for dessert" He was looking me dead in the eye as he said that and I had a feeling I had some how joined the menu.

We were locked in an intense moment I could feel his emotions rushing over me. He was doing that emotion thing Ruxin had done before and I didn't know how but I just knew they were Raphael's emotions of lust and desire this time around. Ruxin's focus was solely placed on the spot where my shoulder and neck met. Torturing me with sweet kisses and nibbles all the while massaging my ass reigniting the sensual flames from before.

Our trance was broken by a sharp ring coming from Raphael's phone. When we glanced at the phone we all froze when the name Mother flashed on the screen. Minutes seemed to pass by and I wondered if either of them would move to answer the phone but before long the screen went black the call unanswered.

"How does mother know how to contact us in the mortal realm?" Ruxin asked his face a mask of confusion and dread.

"More importantly how much trouble are we in for not picking up?" Raphael said his face showed equal concern

"Well why didn't you to answer and what do you mean mortal realm?"

" I think it would be best if we just start from the begin and work our way back but long story short our mother knows we have found our mate but she doesn't know the......status of our relationship with you yet"

"I don't understand-"

"Everything will make a lot more sense once we tell you everything kitten"

"Okay I want to know everything about you two"

"I don't know where to begin our history is quite elaborate princess so I hope your ready"

Learning their history will be the first step towards our future.

I didn't do much editing so if you see any mistakes feel free to point them out so I can fix them and avoid making the same mistakes in the next chapter thank you.

Have a happy new year!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

239K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
291K 20.5K 153
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
95.2K 3.6K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !