The Basketball Player ( Kris...

By armorhead

It started out with a stare from a distance.. Never thought we would come this far.. More

The Basketball Player ( Kris Exo Fanfiction)
I should not have walked.
Hi
Am I in love??
Well that wasnt so awkward?
The Next Date...
Can we not go back home??
Duty and Date
Not another one..
Im not sorry.. Im not sorry!! Am I really not?
Dont leave me alone!! Not even for a day!
Coach coach!!
Im not falling.. in love.
Our second date. Two more days to go!
Third date. A day more to go.
My last day.. Make it work.. Please :'(
My Perfect Night.
Where is she?
My Supposedly Amazing Prom.
Please.. Let me know.
Its never going to happen..
I must be crazy.
She's fine without me.
The Basketball Game.. ( Part One )
The Basketball Game.. ( Part Two )
You should know the truth.
It always have been you.

Kai.. Dont disappoint me.

7.3K 194 4
By armorhead

After that rainy night, Kris's words kept on replaying in my head but I know I'm never falling for that kind of guy. I'm never falling for him. Never.

Just like he said, go out with his friends. Chanyeol asked me out again and I forced myself to say the dreadful word " No. Maybe next time?" I tried sounding sweet but I guess he felt I was rejecting him bad. Well it isn't my fault he gave me a bad impression on the first date.

Kris called me up after knowing I refused going out again with Chanyeol. " One down, 11 to go"

I said back " What 11? There's 10 left!"

He laughed and said " Wow, you took out Kai already? You're going out with him tonight isn't it? Poor guy."

" Shut up Kris! " with that I hung up on him.

Date with Kai

Silence...silence...

I broke the silence with a question " So ... you're pretty shy huh? "

"What? Me? Shy? No.. A pretty girl like you makes me think twice on what to say " He smiled as he answered.

" Ermm.. but the thing is Kai, you're not saying anything :/ "

" Ohh Ermm... well anyways, do you like dancing? He asked hopingly.

"Yea!! I dance and sing."

" Wow! Maybe we could dance together sometime? "

" Sometime? How about now??"

"What? Here at the park??"

"No silly ! Hahha, how about your basketball court? I saw it was empty just now!"

"The boys might be doing some late night games there"

As Kai answered , I wondered if Kris would be there and I could proof to him that I'm having a whole lot of fun with Kai..

" That's great! Let's go!!"

With that I pulled Kai and ran to the court ! It wasn't far. 10 minutes.

....

"Okay guysss.. on one , tw-" I heard Kris's loud voice from the court. Their starting the game.

" Heyyy guys!!" I greet out loud and Kris look at me confused.

" Kai and I are going to give a free performance without practice! Is it okay if we steal your time ?"

The guys were happy about this and said " What?? Of course you guys can! We can't wait!! "

Kris didn't say a thing but followed the boys to the bench and watched our performance..

.....

After dancing, they were really surprised. Kai was too. It was a great feeling. I had the best dance moment of my life, an amazing dance partner and the look on Kris's face made me happier! He was confused. He had a look on his face that meant " This might be harder than I thought"

.....

" So how are you doing?" I asked Kris as they were about to leave.

He smiled at me and said " I'm doing great.. Never felt better"

Now I got confused. Better? What he meant better?

Kris continued " Do you really think I'll stop everything now after watching you and Kai? "

I couldn't respond " I.."

" I'm not rushing you.. You have a month.. You just wait and see.."

He..He managed to leave me, speechless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 447 31
"And, everyone makes the sweet yet painful mistake of falling in love at least once in lifetime." "You sneaked your way into my heart silently. All t...
1.8K 65 17
its a story about my fantasy. as for real, I will be moving to Seoul In about a year after completing my college. And this what I imagine would happe...
83 4 1
"He's gone, Your Highness." The man's eyes were dark as he surveyed the prince. He never seemed to notice the ghostly white figure hovering behind hi...
6.1K 283 46
He was beautiful like a galaxy, she was a normal fangirl. 2 people and a fateful encounter in this vast universe. Highest Ranking: #22 in k-pop