Missing - Fairy Tail Rowen...

By Savannah_1001

It's the year X798 and the Fairy Tail guild is thriving with new members,after the war with Zeref all was pea... More

Part One | Heartache
Part Two | Nightmare
Part Three | A Fight Between Friends
Part Five | Three weeks is too long
Part Six | Announcement
Part Seven | The Train to The Games
Chapter Eight | The Grand Magic Games
Chapter Nine | The Princess' Birthday (pt 1)
Chapter Ten | The Princess' Birthday (pt 2)
Chapter Eleven | Missing
Chapter Twelve | Safe
Chapter Thirteen | Two Years Later
Chapter Fourteen | The Mission
Chapter Fifteen | Questions and Unknown Letters
Chapter Sixteen | Returning
Chapter Seventeen | Attack On Magnolia
Chapter Eighteen | A Reunion With Answers
Chapter Nineteen | Photos And Answers
Chapter Twenty | Igneel And Nashi
Chapter Twenty One | Battles Are Never Good
Chapter Twenty Two | The Worst Things Happen To The Best People
Important A/N
Chapter Twenty Three | More Bad News
Chapter Twenty Four | A Rescue Mission
Chapter Twenty Five | Comfort
Chapter Twenty Six | Preperations Begin
Chapter Twenty Seven | Unspoken Words
Chapter Twenty Nine | Photographs and Spies
Chapter Thirty | The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter Thirty One | The Battle Begins
Chapter Thirty Two | Two Guilds Become One
Thirty Three | Winner Or Loser
Discontinued
A/N

Prologue

551 9 1
By Savannah_1001

At first,if my older self talked to me and asked if I would fall in love with her I would've laughed and said 'no way in hell,he's my sister',although eventually when the feelings set in and my heart burned for her love if then I talked to myself and asked the same question I would laugh nervously and say 'no way in hell would I survive without her'.

This wouldn't be your average love story,we don't instantly fall in love.We simply slowly do.Like when sleeping,slowly and then all at once.First it was friendship,then best friend and then we didn't know what.One minute we were making out and the next fighting.It was complicated but out of all of it I would redo the whole damn thing to fall in love with her again because holy fuck,did she drive me insane.

_______________________

Fairy tail,one of Fiores most famous and powerful guilds had a walking distance to the port.Now what kind of useful information is this you ask?Well,Fairy tails youngest adults sat there,admiring the ships that sailed in and out of the blue watered port.A conversation between them consisted of a lot of laughing,a shot or two,the possible threat of random outbursts of rants from an unrelated topic and of course the average conversation."I remember always sitting here waiting for you guys to come back"said a male,his voice no longer high, a small squeak or the possible voice cracks.It was deep and very husky like,the voice belonged to none other then Romeo Conbolt.

"As much as I would like to tell you what I did during that time I can't,it felt like a week to me"replied a silvery and seductive feminine voice,the voice of a kind sky dragon slayer known as Wendy Marvell."I swear you say that every time we're here Wendy"said Romeo,with a matter-of-factory voice."I have to admit I do"said Wendy her voice heavy with a threatening laugh.

"The guilds gonna think we're dating if we do this again"said Romeo unexpectedly,"I thought they already thought we were"replied Wendy with a laugh.Romeo grinned and got up,"well come on.Master said he wants to announce something soon.We might miss it"said Romeo,holding his hand out for Wendy.Once Wendy's hand touched Romeo shivered.It was like she was the one with fire as her magic,she burned him to the core.

Romeo shook his head mentally,he thought about her having his magic way too much.It was announced when the first dragon slayer mated that eventually they bind together and can use one another's magic.Lucy can use Natsus flames and Natsu can summon Lucy's spirits when Lucy is near and or in trouble.Romeo craved Wendy's powers,he didn't just crave her powers he craved her.Her lips touching his,being bonded for life.Romeo just wanted it.

Dirty thoughts entered his head and Romeo shook his head,ever since he was sixteen he had these thoughts.Wendy dusted off her skirt before turning around and grabbing her purse that was on the dock.Time seemed to slow down,as Wendy leaned down her skirt showed more and more skin,Romeos body grew hot.Wendy showed off her toned legs as she got older,and the more older she was the more revealing she got.Of course Wendy's chests size didn't grow much but Romeo didn't give a damn,she had a curvy waist and bust and god did it attract guys.

Time seemed to be on Romeos bad side,Wendy had her head over her shoulder a confused looked on her face."Why are you staring at me Romeo?Oh!Your face is red!Are you feeling okay?"asked Wendy,she rushed over and felt his forehead."You're very hot"said Wendy,Wendy immediately blushed.Romeo took the chance to smirk,"You are too"replied Romeo a cheeky smirk on his face.Wendy blushed bright red,even brighter then Erzas hair.

"I hate you"

_________________________

"Thank you Mira"said Wendy,Romeo sipped his drink before they continued their conversation."Anyway,I'm telling you.I have no clue who my mate will be"said Wendy,Romeo groaned."Just pick a guy"replied Romeo,Wendy used her magic to dump water on him."Hey!"yelled Romeo,Wendy laughed."Your fault,I can't just pick a guy!I have to fall in love with him"said Wendy,her voice dying down.Romeos heart began beating faster,had she already found the one?

Romeo shook his head,when he looked back at Wendy everything went into slow motion she smiled at him.It was a shy one,she tucked a short strand of hair behind her her ear.Romeo leaned over towards her,what was driving him towards this?Her lips attracted him,she bit her lip slightly as he got closer."Romeo?Wendy?"asked Lucy,immediately they broke from their trance.Wendy's cheeks were dusted lightly with a shade of pink,and her lips looked more soft then usual.It drove Romeo insane,he wanted to grab her waist and kiss her straight on the lips in front of everyone.Romeo sighed,not a chance.

__________________________________

Romeo threw his shirt off and jumped onto his bed,slowly he turned so he was on his back.Romeo closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.What seemed like a minute Romeo woke up,Wendy stood there her eyes red and puffy."W-Wendy?!"asked Romeo,he scrambled up to stand in front of her."Y-You died..."whispered Wendy.Romeo grabbed her and pulled him into his chest,her hot tears ran down his chest."Hey,what happened?"asked Romeo,Wendy shook her head.

"I-I don't w-want t-to talk about i-it"

Romeo shook his head,"sit down and tell me"whispered Romeo.Wendy's hoarse voice was heard but it was a muffled whisper."How long have you been crying?"asked Romeo,he hated to see her like this.Why was she like this?Romeo shook his head,he needed to focus on her."A hour"whispered Wendy,Romeo hid his surprised expression."Why didn't you wake me up?"asked Romeo.

Wendy didn't answer,"can you tell me what happened?You said something about me dying..."asked Romeo."Y-you died...it was in battle...you were on the ground...a-and..."Wendy broke off,she burst out crying.Romeo held her closer,he kissed her forehead and he laid down.Wendy positioned herself lying on top of him,her light body weight barely making a change.

Wendy traced a word into his chest,slowly he made out the letters....S...T...A...Y....Romeo looked at Wendy,he cupped her cheeks before whispering "I won't leave".Romeo grabbed Wendy and turned on his side,caving her in.Wendy rested her head on his arm,their legs intwined and soon Romeos arm was hanging around Wendy's waist.Wendy's breathing slowed down,and then soon light snores came from her.Romeo looked at Wendy,he could see her face.

Her mascara from the day had smudged slightly and her hair was in a messy bun on her head.She looked like she was sick but god was it a turn on,she wasn't trying to impress anyone.She wasn't dressed up and she wasn't caring because she was sound asleep.Romeo shook his head and pulled the covers closer.Eventually Romeos eyes closed and he was swimming in darkness.

___________________________

Romeo tried to concentrate on Master and when the announcement would be announced,but Wendy drove him insane.She wore black shorts and a white lacy top that looked like a bra,it showed her toned legs and stomach off and many young boys from within the guild gawked at her.Wendy wasn't exactly innocent anymore but never once would she try and turn on half the new teen boys.

Wendy looked at Romeo from the other side of the bar,she had pink lipgloss on and God did it drive him crazy.She giggled and then bit her lip,what was she doing?!Then Romeo remembered the conversation from the day before.Wendy was beginning Dragon Season.Eventually they learnt to control her,she drank a potion everyday so she wouldn't be aggressive and what not,instead she would be very flirty and an absolute tease.

Romeo groaned,it would drive him insane.

"Alright brats listen up!"Masters voice rang throughout the guild hall."It's the time of the year when two events take place.One not happening often is Dragon Season.Wendy,some boys have requested for you not to be a tease this year"said Master,a chuckle to his voice.Wendy giggled,"I can't promise anything"she said-she bit her lip and it drove Romeo over the edge.

"Now,second is the Grand Magic Games!"yelled Master,everyone cheered."Alright,Fairy Tail Team A consists of Romeo Conbolt,Wendy Marvell,Akko Alastonge,Cana Alberona,Sasuki Grynder and Katsue Grynder!"yelled Master,Team A looked at one another throughout the crowd nodding solemnly in agreement,besides Wendy.She giggled and waved.

"Alright Team B,Asuka Conell,Nashi Dragneel,Storm Fullbuster,Riki Fernandez,Gale Redfox and Nova Dreyar!"announced Master,over the years more older kids entered the GMG so it was decided each guild has two teams,one for younger kids and the others for adults and teens."Alright children,I expect you to train well and win for our guilds pride.And the prize money is over a million jewels..."said Master rubbing his hands together.

The guild laughed and Romeo decided to walk up to Wendy,"So...Wendy you wanna train?"asked Romeo.Wendy giggled before twirling some hair around her finger."Let's go"said Wendy,Romeo nodded nervously.

_______________________________

Wendy was normal,when she as fighting she went back to normal and god was it a relief.Well besides the average flirty wink to catch him off guard."Sky Dragon Crushing Fang!"yelled Wendy,Romeo dodged and threw pink fire her way.Over the years Romeos magic grew,after Wendy's first mating season he gained the ability to eat fire to gain more magic-like Natsu.Except it burned his lungs (not painfully though),although he got used to it and soon he could battle for much longer.

The fire hit Wendy,she fell to the ground and shocking waves of pain went through her.Romeo quickly removed the spell but before he could Wendy sat up and laughed."I put a protection spell on"she giggled.Romeo groaned."Hey!"yelled a shrilled voice.Romeo cringed and turned around,it was his ex-Chelia.When Romeo was fifteen they went out as a purpose to make Wendy jealous.It didn't work.

The relationship lasted a year before he broke it off,Chelia didn't mind but was a little heartbroken.Wendy coughed,"ow...maybe the charm broke...I-I'm going home...have fun Romeo...maybe show Chelia your new magic!"said Wendy,her hair turned blue and her eyes went brown again.She picked her bag up and ran into the direction of their house.

"So...how's magic coming along for you?"asked Romeo,eventually signs of magic came back to her and she began learning again."Um fine...thanks for asking...you?"asked Chelia,"oh...um...great,Wendy and I are on Fairy Tail Team A for the GMG"said Romeo,unsure of what to say.Chelia let out a thrill squeal,"that's wonderful!Im in Lamia Scales Team B!"said Chelia,Romeo nodded."So...Wendy's gone.."said Chelia in her seductive voice.Romeo backed away.

"Hey I'm sore...how about we talk another time?"said Romeo,Chelia nodded."See you in three months at the GMG"said Chelia,Romeo nodded and he walked off.It was almost dark by the time Romeo got back.He expected Wendy to be in bed reading,but she wasn't in her room.Romeo walked past the bathroom to see the light on and the bath filled up.Wendy sat in there,she hummed softly and Romeos eyes traveled down her face,to her neck and to her breasts.He couldn't see them through the water.Romeo blushed what was he doing?!

Romeo walked back quietly before asking,"Wendy where are you?" Wendy quickly replied,"I'm in the bath!Wanna join me?"Romeo replied with a small 'No thanks' before walking to his room.Romeo sighed and got ready for bed.Living with Wendy during her mating season would be insane.Could she live with Lucy and Natsu for a while?Then Romeo shook his head.Master said Wendy would more likely mate with someone she was comfortable with,and Romeo was one of the main choices.Therefore having forced him stay there.

Romeo sighed and went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 28 15
✅Completed ✅ 💥editing💥 16 year old Wendy Darlings life is turned upside down when a tragic fire destroys her life losing her parents leaving her to...
775 17 7
Totomaru bursts into the guild and begs Romeo to become his student once more. Why? Cause his old master has decided to pass on his legacy to either...
48K 1.5K 21
One night, after Romeo saves Wendy from dying in a snow storm, they both promised each other that they will never leave each other's side. They meant...
1M 27.6K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...