Working For Mr. Fioravanti [M...

De beachpeach102

Being a nanny is hard, especially when your boss is Daman Fioravanti. While working as a nanny for someone wh... Mai multe

Sneak Peak
Prologue- The Start of a New Summer
Chapter 1 - I'm Just the Nanny
Chapter 2 - When Things Get Screwed Up
Chapter 3 - An "Accident"
Chapter 4 - Nightmares
Authors Note (please read!)
Chapter 5 - Home Alone
Chapter 6 - Silas
Chapter 7 - The End?
Chapter 8 - From Bad to Worse [Part 1]
Chapter 8 - From Bad to Worse [Part 2]
Chapter 9 - The Morning After
Chapter 10 - The Truth
THANK YOU
Chapter 11 - Hotel California
Chapter 12 - The Third Wheel [Daman POV]
Chapter 13 - Drunken Resolution
Chapter 14 - Reunited
Chapter 15 - Unexpected Guest
AN
Chapter 16 - Lucas
Chapter 17 - A Sketchy Solution
Note
Chapter 18 - Meet the Parents
Chapter 20 - Silas and His Secrets
Chapter 21 - A Plausible Excuse
Story Suggestions
Chapter 22 - The Aftermath
Chapter 23 - Bullets and Rocks
Chapter 24 - Thanksgiving Awaits [Part 1]
Chapter 25 - Thanksgiving [Part 2]
Chapter 26 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 27 - Dinner With a View

Chapter 19 - The Ex

12.6K 343 39
De beachpeach102

Expect some shit to go down at the end of this lol enjoy

Chapter 19 - The Ex

We had been driving in silence for a couple minutes and I wasn't sure how to begin a conversation. I wanted to know what Daman thought of the dinner and my family--but more importantly, I wanted to know his opinion about my father. "So..." I slowly began.

"What?" Daman chuckled and turned on the car heater. Despite the warm temperature during the day, the weather had begun to chill drastically at night

"Was it as bad as you thought it would be? I mean, I'll admit, I thought it would be way worse."

"It was alright," he said slowly. "Your mom was nicer than she was when she came over to our house that one day," he laughed. My heart fluttered and I tried not to spring out of the car with joy over the fact that he had just referred to his house as our house.

"Yeah, she was."

"Your sister, though...wow," Daman exhaled loudly, "She's a real fucking bitch, and I'm allowed to say that because she was a bitch to you."

"Trust me, I know," I reclined the passenger seat a little and let my body relax.

"But everyone else seemed nice," he shrugged.

"That's it? That's all you have to say?"

"What else should I mention?"

"What did you and my dad talk about when you went outside? Before we all sat down for dinner."

Daman's face scrunched with discomfort and he searched for the right words to respond with.

"He just wanted to know a little bit more about me," Daman finally said. When I didn't respond he continued, "He made it clear that he knew I have a son, and that it would be selfish of me to date you."

"What?" my eyes nearly popped out of my head. He had said it so casually that if I wasn't listening to his words, I could've easily thought they had just become best friends. "Daman, did he really say that to you? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because he's right Valentina. His point was that I've already done the whole kid thing and you haven't. I'm a little bit ahead of you in the aging process and you should be able to experience things for yourself rather than taking care of my kid."

"You can't be serious right now," I ran my hand through my hair. I was not liking where this conversation was headed.

"I'm not saying that I'm going to listen to him, but I will admit that he has a point."

"Yeah, a stupid one," I mumbled.

"Don't be upset."

"I'm not."

"Okay, good. Oh, he also threatened me. Did I mention that?"

"He WHAT?" I nearly sprung myself through the windshield.

"Yeah...he told me that if I didn't end things with you, I'd regret it. Something about owning a gun...?"

"You're joking right?"

"I promise you I'm not." Daman snorted.

"Oh my god. I am so sorry! I don't understand why he hates you so much!" I groaned in frustration and pulled at my hair.

"Don't worry Vali," Daman referred to me with the nickname my parents had consistently used.

"Please do not call me Vali," I gagged.

"Why? I think it's cute...Vali." Daman smirked.

"You just lost your reward: I was going to give you an amazing blowjob, but now, I'm completely reconsidering."

"Come on babe, I was just messing around," Daman used a hand to squeeze my cheeks. His other hand turned the steering wheel to exit the freeway.

"Tough luck," I pushed his hand off and tried to suppress my laugh.

"You'll pay for that one," he winked and placed his hand on my upper thigh. He began to move it up and down in slow strokes. Well played.

"Oh yeah, what are you going to do to me?" I teased. Even though Daman's eyes were on the road, I could still notice the way his lips curled into a seductive smirk.

"You don't want to open that can of worms. Otherwise, you'll get my car seat wet and it'll stain the leather." Daman chuckled.

"Daman!" I shoved his arm and pushed him against the window causing the car to slightly swerve. The car behind us obnoxiously honked even though we hadn't moved out of the lane.

"It was funny," he laughed.

"You're just so hilarious tonight," I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

"What can I say, I'm just a comedian at heart."

"A stupid comedian."

"A stupid comedian that's about to get ah-mazing sex tonight."

"Yeah right," I snorted.

"I thought we went over this already? Not to mention, I spent the entire night impressing your family, which I did a very nice job of by the way. Your mom was practically eating out of my hand."

"What if I was on my period or something?" I cringed at the words. I hated bringing up this subject but I did have a valid point.

"That would be a lie."

"How would you know."

"Because I share a fucking bathroom with you!" he laughed.

"It's not like I write on the walls with blood!"

"Yeah but I see the trash can and tampon wrappers--"

"Okay, I get it." I blushed.

"But even if you were on your period, we could always try anal. It's a good alternative."

"You did not just suggest that." I rested my elbow on the window sill and placed my head in my hand.

"Come on, you know you want to try it," his hand began to wander on my thigh.

"No, actually, I don't think I do," I laughed.

"You say that now, but just wait until we test it out." he spoke confidently.

"Have you done it before?"

He looked over at me with hesitation before responding, "yeah."

"Oh." I blushed. I suddenly felt overwhelmed. Along with his extra years of age, Daman had all this experience, making me feel...juvenile.

"Does that bother you?" he nibbled at his lip, a nervous habit, and glanced at me.

"Not really," I answered honestly. "I mean, it is a little intimidating I guess."

"Don't feel intimidated, it was kind of a one-time thing," he shrugged. He pulled the car into the driveway of the house, parking it into the garage.

"Was it with Taylor?" I asked, closing the car door and stepping out.

"Yeah, we tried it once and it lasted for about two minutes. She wasn't really into it," he followed me into the house and turned off the beeping security alarm.

"What makes you think that I'll be into it!" I gave him a horrified expression. From what I had heard, Taylor was a serious gold digger: someone who would do basically anything for money. If she wasn't willing to go for round two, what would make Daman think I'd even want to try it out?

"Because you love me." Daman stopped walking and placed a quick kiss on my lips.

"Well so did Taylor...kind of," I placed my hands on his chest.

"She didn't. I see the way you look at me and I can easily spot the difference between you guys. Anyways, she was never as fun or as good as you in bed," He smiled cheekily.

I looked into his eyes, observing his pleased expression. "Stop it!"

"Stop what?"

"Stop trying to lure me into doing butt stuff with you!" I turned away from him and walked to the kitchen. I heard his footsteps behind me and I opened the fridge and poured myself a cold glass of water.

"I'm not trying to lure you, I'm trying to encourage you," he smiled.

"Well, it's not going to work." I took a small sip of water before placing my glass back on the counter.

"That's what they all say," Daman took a big step towards me and swiftly lifted me onto the kitchen island.

"Daman!" I screamed in surprise but counterintuitively wrapped my arms around his neck for stability.

"Sorry babe," he began to place warm kisses on the side of my neck. I let my head tilt to the side, providing him with full access to kiss the tender skin.

"What are you doing?" I stopped him, "The bedroom is upstairs."

"Where's your sense of spontaneity?" Daman pulled my romper down. He signaled for me to lift my bottom so he could fully remove the outfit, along with my underwear.

"We'll leave a mess," I giggled and placed a kiss on his chiseled jawline.

"I'll clean it all up." He guided me down so I was laying on my back. I scooted my body up so I could place my feet flat on the counter.

Daman pulled my legs apart and was quick to massage my sensitive area with his fingers. He slowly moved them in slow circles and neared his mouth to the region.

"Please, just fuck me already," I groaned when his tongue flicked across my center. He dragged it all the way up to my naval in one long motion. "I've been wet all night for you," I admitted.

"That'd be too easy."

"I'm the one who's supposed to be rewarding you," I tried to get up from the counter so I could get on my knees to blow him, but he stopped me.

"This is a reward. I like doing this; a lot actually," He grinned and I couldn't help but admire the way his lips glistened with my moisture.

"Okay."

Daman moved his head back down and continued to tease me by flicking his tongue around in swift motions. He was moving too slowly for me to finish off, but he was moving fast enough to keep me excited. It was like a game with him: don't go too fast and strike out, and don't go too slow and lose all interest.

When I didn't feel his mouth on me, I slowly pried my eyes open to observe what had caused him to stop. I was ecstatic to see that he was removing his bottoms and nearing my entrance. I lifted my hips in an attempt to rush our connection, but it only made him stop.

"No," he forced my hips back down. "I'm in control, don't you know that by now?" He gave me a mischievous smile. Rather than feeling embarrassed, I felt excitement rushing through my body. Daman and I had always been rough in bed, but I couldn't remember the last time he had given me any sort of 'punishment'.

"Sorry," I bit my lip innocently.

"Too late," He flipped me onto my stomach so quickly, my flesh smacked onto the counter top. Before I could even recover from the fast position change, Daman's hand slammed against my bottom. I gasped with surprise and he soothed the area. Just when the stinging sensation had disappeared, he spanked me again.

"Do you have anything to say?" Daman asked, slapping the skin. The sound of his hand against my ass echoed throughout the house.

"No," I whimpered. I was too busy admiring the pleasure I was getting from all this pain. I loved the feeling of Daman being in an authoritative position, and I not so secretly loved getting punished. Not only was it a turn on, but it was a fun twist to normal sex.

"What about sorry?"

"Sorry," the words came out so quietly, I wasn't sure if Daman heard me.

"Sorry for what?"

"Sorry, I didn't let you be in control," I arched my ass higher up in the air, wanting Daman to continue the punishment. "Daddy," I added in the last part, knowing it would make him happy.

"Mmm, good girl." He cooed and seconds after, I was rewarded with the feeling of Daman's thick girth pushing into me. I was so wet that he slid right into me. My walls clenched around him and he moaned in response.

I lowered my head onto the counter, making sure I was keeping my ass high in the air so Daman could continue to thrust into me. I was slightly nervous that he would try to enter me in foreign territory even though Daman would never rush into trying something new without telling me.

With every pump, I was brought ten steps closer to release. The foreplay had gotten me so excited and desperate that I was suddenly overwhelmed with pleasure. Neither one of us were able to make out any coherent words other than the occasional curse word or groan.

Just when I was about to finish, Daman pulled out of me. "Get up," he directed.

"I was just about to finish," I gave him a frustrated look.

"Relax, I just want to change positions." he helped me flip onto my back. He pulled my legs apart and pushed himself back into me. I didn't last much longer. Only seconds later my toes were curled and I was screaming his name. I clenched myself so tightly around him that he finished almost right after me.

Daman caught his breath before pulling out. His entire groin area was covered in my wetness, and the lines of his six pack held trickles of sweat. I so desperately wanted nothing more than to lay down on our bed and go to sleep. My body was terribly tired and my long hair was sticking to my damp and sweaty back.

"Carry me," I spoke groggily and held out my arms. Daman chuckled and pushed his hair out of his face. He picked me up in one swift motion and I wrapped my legs around his waist. When we reached the bedroom, Daman placed me onto the bed and plopped down beside me.

I found myself falling asleep before I could even say goodnight.

***

"Hello?" I answered my phone as I placed my scrubs into the locker. I struggled to squeeze back into my jeans with my one free hand.

"Hey, babe, what are you up to?" Daman's voice asked through the speaker.

"Nothing, I'm just about to take my lunch break." I grabbed my wallet.

"Perfect, I'm parked in the front parking lot. You'll see me as soon as you walk out."

"You're already here?" I asked but he had already hung up.

When I met him outside, I was surprised to see Silas sitting in the passenger seat. Daman didn't tell me that Silas would be tagging along, but then again, he hadn't even given me a heads up that he would be taking me out for lunch today.

"Hey," Daman turned his head over his seat to greet me as I crawled into the backseat. Thankfully Leo's car seat had been taken out, giving me more room in the backseat of the five-seater Mercedes.

"Hi," I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to brush out the tangled ends. After having it tied back in a bun all day, the ends tended twist together.

"Your life is like Grey's Anatomy now," Silas greeted me.

"I know," I laughed dryly, "Except for the part where I'm fucking my boss."

"It's never too late," Silas smirked.

"Very funny," Daman cut in, stopping his brother from adding onto his crude statement.

I didn't ask where we were going because Daman seemed to have it all figured out. In a couple of minutes, we had arrived at the small burger restaurant and were sitting outside, waiting for our food to arrive. Dr. Baron had graced me with an hour long lunch break since I had missed out on my snack break earlier that morning.

"So, how's life?" Silas asked me, twirling the ice in his water around with a straw. His tone had a hint of mockery in it, proving to me that he didn't care for my answer.

"I'm sorry, he invited himself," Daman explained sympathetically.

"It's fine. Life is great actually, thanks for asking," I smiled at Silas over enthusiastically.

"Silas, how's your girlfriend?" Daman changed the subject, stopping Silas from responding.

"Oh, Lisa? She's doing fine."

"When's the wedding?" I joked, taking a sip of my water.

"Next month actually."

"What?" Daman's eye nearly popped out.

"You're getting married?" I tried to mask the horrified look on my face. Silas was so unfriendly and bland that I couldn't imagine what kind of person would enjoy his company enough to sign up for a lifetime supply.

"Yeah, I meant to tell you that. But anyways, she wanted to be married before Christmas dinner, so that when we visit her parents for the holidays, she'll have some sort of...I don't know, proof?"

"What are you talking about?" Daman gave his brother a weary look.

"Her parents are kind of religious and they expect a wedding. They know we're living together and trust me when I say it's way out of their comfort zone. We've been dating for years now and we figured it'd be polite to just seal the deal."

"You can't get married just because her parents want you to!" I furrowed my eyebrows. Daman opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by our waitress. As she arranged our food in front of us, we mumbled our thank you's, but no one touched their food.

"I agree with Valentina, Silas. This isn't a vacation or some amusement park ride, this is a lifetime deal. If you marry her, you're going to spend the rest of your life with her. Are you sure you're up for that?" Daman finally spoke.

"Oh really? Just like how you and Taylor spend your lives together?" Silas retaliated. He grabbed his burger and took a giant bite out of it.

"That's different. And are you planning on relying on divorce?"

I nibbled on a french fry and said, "Maybe you guys could just fake the whole thing. Get a fake ring and convince her parents--"

"Has it ever occurred to you guys that maybe I want to marry her? I mean, we've been dating for years now, I wouldn't commit to a relationship for that long if I didn't love her." Silas interrupted me.

"You don't sound very enthusiastic about it," Daman said.

"I'm just tired." Silas rolled his eyes. "You know, we have bigger problems to worry about problems like--"

"Valentina!" someone called my name. I turned my head around to spot Lucas, waving at me from a couple feet away. As he neared our table his smile seemed to fade. I looked beside me to check if Daman was giving him a dirty look. Maybe that's why he suddenly looks so taken aback.

I followed Lucas's gaze and watched it land on Silas, which was particularly strange considering how equally uncomfortable Silas looked.

"Um how do you know him?" Silas mumbled to me. His voice sounded nervous and I could hear his leg bouncing up and down, shaking the keys in his pocket.

"He's my brother," I whispered back. "How do you know him?"

Silas didn't bother responding to my question, instead, he stood up and said "I'm going to go to the bathroom," just as Lucas arrived at our table.

"Hey Lucas," I smiled at my brother, trying to sound happy. Lucas's eyes were trailed on Silas, carefully watching him leave. He was so focused on Daman's brother that he didn't even hear me.

Daman and I exchanged a confused look. Okay...

"Lucas?" I waved my hand in front of his face.

His eyes darted towards me and he shook his head, snapping out of the trance, "Sorry."

"Are you in town for fun or...?" I trailed off waiting for him to answer. San Diego wasn't too far from Santa Monica but it was certainly a long drive when traffic was added.

"Yeah...I just had a business thing going on. How do you guys know Silas?" Lucas asked.

"Wait, you two know each other?" Daman sounded surprised even though Silas had made it clear that he and Lucas must have had some sort of past encounter. Otherwise, he wouldn't have left so abruptly.

"Yeah, we dated for almost three years." Lucas sighed and pulled out a chair. He sat beside me and took a french fry off my plate. Well, help yourself I guess.

I shrugged and tried to mask the shock on my face. I totally didn't know that Silas was into guys, but then again, he definitely didn't like me enough to tell me something personal.

"I guess you could say the breakup was nasty," Lucas shoved another fry into his mouth. He wiped the grease off his hands and onto his freshly ironed black slacks. His shirt was coming unbuttoned but he didn't seem to care. It was an odd look when put together with his shiny, slicked-back hair.

"I'm sorry," Daman stopped him from saying anything else. "He's your what?!"

"I didn't know Silas was into guys," I said to Daman. His face flustered and his eyes were narrowed into dark slits; he looked furious.

"Neither did I," Daman leaned back in his chair and folded his arms across his chest.

Check out my tumblr (@beachpeach102) and ask me some questions, I'll answer all of them.

Thanks so much for reading & don't forget to vote and comment!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.4M 40.6K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...
306K 4.6K 40
MATURE CONTENT, +18 ONLY When Andy starts a complex and steamy love affair with her new boss, she discovers there's more to his arrogant facade than...
275K 3.3K 7
"You have no idea how many times I've imagined this." She whispered as her lips crashed down on his. Hearing her say those words nearly made him cum...
1.6M 48.7K 51
After five years and a thousand regrets, two old lovers meet again.. "What kind of stunt are you pulling out this time?" I see his eyes blaze in blue...