Not So Normal (Rumbelle)

By DestinySmith258

Fate has a way of blending through alternate worlds in mysterious ways, for true love will always win out...N... More

Not So Normal
Not So Normal Chapter 1
NSN Chapter 1 Part 2
NSN Chapter 2
NSN Chapter 2 Part 2
NSN Chapter 3
NSN Chapter 3 Part 2
NSN Chapter 4
NSN Chapter 4 Part 2
NSN Chapter 5
NSN Chapter 5 Part 2
NSN Chapter 6 Part 2
NSN Chapter 7
NSN Chapter 7 Part 2
NSN Chapter 8
NSN Chapter 9
NSN Chapter 10

NSN Chapter 6

295 13 0
By DestinySmith258

(Gold's POV)

After grabbing the picnic basket, I lay the box of sandwiches in it. I then attempted to reached for the bottle of cider, but before I could the doorbell went off.

"I swear, I'm having that damn thing removed." I muttered to myself. I looked through the peephole to see Granny on my doorstep. I opened the door and almost immediately felt a hard sting on my cheek. She slapped me! 

"Stay away from Belle, asshole! She's sweet and way to good for the likes of you!"

"Mr. Gold ... Ryan!" Belle waved her hand in front of my face.

"I'm sorry, what?" I smiled sheepishly at her. 

"I asked how your morning went." She smiled. 

"Oh, it was very uneventful." I smirked "As I'm guessing Miss Ruby's was." 

Belle looked around. "Why do you say that?" 

I pointed up. "She's been watching our whole date." The word date pretty much sealed my fate, but I'm surprised to find that with Belle I don't mind.  

"Ah..." Ruby fell about a foot from our picnic. "Ruby!" Belle rushed over to her. "Are you okay?!" 

"Um yeah, but bye!" She then ran away, fast. 

"God, Ruby." Belle muttered. She turned to me. "I'm sorry this is wonderful, I hate to do this but I need to check on her and...." She trailed off. 

I stood and held out her coat so she could shrug it on. "It's okay, I understand." 

She turned around and hugged me. "Thank you." She pecked me on the cheek and before I could react, she turned and ran after her friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...